Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-16-2007, 02:44 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

Taiki jumped out of the way of the attack, but it seemed it was actually aimed at Blademon. Luckily, Blademon was faster than that, and managed to jump out of the way, only recieving a minor scratch on the leg.
"That was cheap. Alright, time to show you the tactics that made me second in the Digimon Card Battle World Tournament, and what makes me the number one gamer on the planet." He said, completely ignoring the fact that some guy had managed to beat him two nights previously. He pullled out a card from his deck. "Digi-modify! Gargle Gatlings, activate!" The Garglemon card went through, and a pair of gatling guns materialized on Blademon's shoulders, just on top of the blades. Taiki then jumped onto his back and whispered into his ear. Blademon nodded, smiled, and aimed straight for Sealsdramon.
"Gargle Gatling! Boomerang Blade!" Blademon launched it's blades at the same time as he fired the energy gatlings. The blades rotated around the shots, forming a sphere which surrounded them and bounced them around, increasing their speed and creating a bubble of total destrution, which would soon enclose around Sealsdramon.

OOC: My "Boomerang Blaster" combo.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:03 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Both my indirect attacks had failed. This Guilmon was a much stronger threat than I had previously anticipated. The strange red-dragon's partner hadn't even noticed my other Weedmon's attack on him. Unfortunately an ally had been observant and had come to the rescue at the last moment. These new digidestined were powerful, I'd give them that. But could they stand up to an Ultimate? We would soon see.

We could pick them off, one by one. The giant red dragon who was blasting at civilians didn't seem to be my enemy anymore, whether the digimon was supposed to be allied with Hypnos or not it was clear that right now it was on a rampage. I could take that one out last, if need arose. Guilmon had packed a punch; he would need to be finished off quickly, I would hate to see what happened if it could digivolve like the others. A ridiculous looking metal wolf was also part of my foes troops. If that creature had only recently been created he appeared to be some kind of rip-off of MetalGarurumon, certainly whoever created it was lacking in the imagination department. The last new digimon looked as harmless as they came, it took the form of a fox. Even with it's current weak shape I would not underestimate the monster. Recklessness had cost me too much already.

"Who first?" I asked Garurumon, hoping he would understand my thoughts.

He considered the choices for a moment. "I say we go for the Guilmon", he growled, "That group took out two of our Weedmon?" This statement was completely true.

I still wasn't sure whether or not the boy was prepared for fighting. Maybe his effective resistance had just been dumb luck. In my mind, the metallic wolf should be the primary target. The beast's very appearance offended me. Did he really think he could be stronger than my wolf digimon? It was time to prove Garurumon's superiority over all others. "He's nothing," I whispered to my digimon, "It's time to show him who the alpha is. Digivolve."

My digivice flickered dimly and made wild beeping noises as it began helping Garurumon digivolve. Had we been in the Digital World, this stalling would never have occurred. Nonetheless, his change in form still went over smoothly. "Garurumon digivolve to... WereGarurumon!"

He helped me up onto his shoulder and we leapt down into the battlefield, facing the creature we would come to know as Blademon. Realizing how disadvantaged they were, I felt that it couldn't hurt to edge them on a little. Smugly I questioned them, "Ready to end your short lives?" WereGarurumon kicked the ground and broke out a huge piece of the grounds pavement to demonstrate his power. Now that they were hopefully intimidated, my digimon hurled the huge layer of concrete at them. Despite the weight of the foot-thick disk of asphalt it flew like a Frisbee towards the desired target.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Sealsdramon made a jump in an attempt to avoid Blademon's attack. He avoided one of them, but the second one hit him square in the chest, making him fly backwards into a slab of concrete and busting it apart on impact. As a result he was forced to de-digivolve back into Commandramon, but that didn't stop him from trying to attack Blademon again. Thats when I decided that he was going in too deep and was going to get himself reverted into data. BlackGrowlmon jumped down, landing hard and giving himself an entrance. He leered at Blademon and was growling in a low but threatening way. commandramon looked worried that he had done something wrong.

"My general! Wait, I ca-" He stammered.

I turned my head back a bit. "You've done enough. Now get out of here before I say otherwise."

He nodded, then put his camoflauge back on and disappeared into the debri. I turned back around and looked at Blademon with his modified self. I got off of BlackGrowlmon and stood on a clean spot of concrete.

"You don't disappoint. You have much strength in both power and knowledge, but I'm telling you, you're using it for the wrong people." I started. "You don't know everything. Now, maybe you'll live long enough to find out, maybe not. I'm not saying I'm going to...defeat you right away, but I'm a person of my word Taiki. So why don't you and I have an agreement on something? You beat me in a fight, I'll leave for now and give you some information. If not, you'll pay me dearly."

I knew it didn't sound much of a bad guy thing to do, and usually the evil would decieve them by going back on there word, but I had been decieved and lied to before and in duration for almost a year, and I knew how it felt, so I always meant what I said. If I didn't, there would be no point in saying it at all. BlackGrowlmon was also held to my word, as he was just as loyal to me as Commandramon was, but in a bit more personal way. What ever I said was to happen, it would happen. If he didn't like something about it, he would say so, then we'd agree on something, but now, he totally approved of what was spoken.

OOC: Now I need to remember how I say that whole card thing again.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

OOC; It's "Digi-modify, _______ activate (See above and below for example)

IC: Blademon sliced the layer of rock in half with a Boomerang Blade as I evaluated our situation. I was surrounded. I had a WereGarurumon on my right, a BlackGrowlmon on my left, and their Tamers with them. I found it hard to believe that there were even Tamers on the enemy's side. But, what're you gonna do?
"You don't disappoint. You have much strength in both power and knowledge, but I'm telling you, you're using it for the wrong people." BlackGrowlmon's Tamer said. "You don't know everything. Now, maybe you'll live long enough to find out, maybe not. I'm not saying I'm going to...defeat you right away, but I'm a person of my word Taiki. So why don't you and I have an agreement on something? You beat me in a fight, I'll leave for now and give you some information. If not, you'll pay me dearly."
"Well, normally I'm willing to fight just about anyone, any time, especially the enemy, but in this case, unless you call your friend with the WereGarurumon off. I'm good, but not good enough to battle two Digimon who are quite clearly equal to me in strength a once, and not when one of them is a Perfect level Digimon. So, instead I'm going to ignore your friends, and hope they back off. Now, Blademon, shall we? Digimodify! Data Clear, activate!" The Gargle Gatlings dissapeared as I made room for new data on him, and faced my opponent.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Okay, thanks.

IC: "Well, normally I'm willing to fight just about anyone, any time, especially the enemy, but in this case, unless you call your friend with the WereGarurumon off. I'm good, but not good enough to battle two Digimon who are quite clearly equal to me in strength a once, and not when one of them is a Perfect level Digimon. So, instead I'm going to ignore your friends, and hope they back off. Now, Blademon, shall we? Digimodify! Data Clear, activate!"

I looked at Weregarurumon and its Tamer, then back at Taiki.

"He isn't allied with me at this time." I responded, turning to that Tamer. "You, this Tamer is my battle, stay out of it or else you won't like the consequences."

I turned back to Taiki, removing my hood and showing my half masked face. I held out my Digivice, and a black card between two of my fingers in the same hand. BlackGrowlmon stood off to the side in a preped stance, already having our frist attack in mind. He looked at me through the corner of his eye and I did the same. We both nodded and my Digimon jumped high in the air.

"Exhaust flame!" He cried, sending a blast of blackened fire at a swift rate at Blademon.

"Lets see you hold up your title."
Old 10-16-2007, 11:56 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: I was absent for a while since I twisted my arm lawl, it doesn't hurt as much anymore though

Noah quickly stood ontop of Reptiledramon. He held Dracmon and Fanbeemon next to him, and he decided to watch from the sidelines and watch them fight. He didn't want to jump in until he was forced to since he waned to see how strong everyone was. The new tamers seemed practically outnumbered and there was no way they could win. "Don't you want me to destroy them, Master?" Noah looked over at Kyo surprised that he would say something like that, as Kyo passed Noah his digivice back and Noah quickly scanned all the digimon around him to see what they were all about.

"They're just gonna end up destroying themselves...Maybe I should jump in now..." Noah held on to Reptiledramon as he waited to see when he should jump in. Reptiledramon let out small snarl, as his eyes began to go red "That smell of a battle...We have to figh, fight, thats what I live for!!" Reptiledramon quickly flew up in the air and prepared an attack.
Old 10-17-2007, 12:33 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I was still breathing harshly from the intensity of the previous battle. Guilmon was doing the same, but where I was ready for a break, Guilmon was only getting started. And how could I blame him? He'd been alive for barely a quarter of an hour and I'd already introduced him to battle.

Suddenly there was a loud whoosh from above and I noticed yet another digimon come onto the scene. It took me a moment to realise which digimon I was looking at, mainly because I had only heard of this digimon in texts, never pictures. Supposedly it was a unique digimon (in the physical sense, specifically), and thus there had been very little information on it. Still, the name 'Reptiledramon' flew to my mind, almost unbidden.

Huh, memorizing all those papers must've been good for something then. Jeez... who'd have thought it though?

"Guilmon!" I shouted, directing his attention above us to the metallic digimon above us. "Attack it!"

Guilmon started to prepare for yet another Pyro Sphere, but then I noticed that there was a human on the digimon's back!

"No, wait!" I shouted. But it was already too late to call of the attack. What if this one was on our side? I still didn't know everyone who was on our team, although I was getting this desparing feeling that there were more of them than there were of us. Even if he wasn't on our side, would it matter all that much? It was another human child with a digimon, blessed as I had just been. Who was I to take away such a gift? I lunged at Guilmon, colliding with him as the attack started to leave his mouth.

I looked up to follow the attack through the air. All I had managed to do was to divert the attack a little bit, but from this distance I couldn't tell whether or not it was going to make contact. Now the fate of the attack was up to the other tamer and his digimon - would they notice it in time? Or would it connect with them and have them assume me the enemy when I didn't even know if I should've been attacking them?

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"I'd be glad to friend. Blademon, away!" Blademon leaped upwards, until we were level with the fireball attack.
"Boomerang Blade!" The apir of blades swung off of Blademon's shoulders and went around the fireball straight for BlackGrowlmon's head. Meanwhile, the momentum from the attack had sent the pair up just above the fire's range.
"Top that." I snickered.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

BlackGrowlmon saw the blades coming for his head, and knowing he couldn't dodge them in time, but he could nulify most of the attack.

"Dark Blade!" He growled, his arms glowing a dark violet.

"You haven't disappointed so far." I commented calmly.

BlackGrowlmon crossed his arms over his head and made a slashing motion forward as the blades hit, knocking them back. He still recoiled a bit, landing just ahead of where he took off before. His attack didn't end there. Still having some bit of momentum, he lunged forward much faster than he could normally move with his arms crossed infront of him protecting his chest.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

"You haven't disappointed so far." The Tamer said as BlackGrowlmon came charging towards me and Blademon.
"Neither have you. But if you seriously mean to challenge myself and Blademon to a battle of swo... no, that's not right, you're not using swords, blad... no, because that would be too obvious, his name is Blademon. Okay, if you seriously mean to challenge me to a battle of sharp pointy things, that's really about to change. Blademon!"
" Right. Blade Rush!" Blademon charged forward towards BlackGrowlmon, and his hidden chest blade popped out, meeting where BlackGrowlmon's arm blades crossed. The resulting impact of kinetic energy and dark energy caused an explosion which knocked me back a few dozen yards onto a building. As he waited for the smoke to clear, he could see Daggermon, devolved to it's Rookie form, but still alive, albeit weak. I waited to see what had happened to BlackGrowlmon and it's Tamer.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I put my arms up and tried to keep the explosion from removing my mask from my face. I was blown back a few feet, losing my balance and falling onto my knees. I tried to see through the blast, but I couldn't see anything, other than BlackGrowlmon was no more and he had reverted to BlackGuilmon. He had injuries all over himself and he got back up, staring in one particular direction. When the smoke had cleared, where he was staring is exactly where the De-evolutionized version of Blademon was. I wanted to use that card, but I knew it wasn't needed that badly, and it would ruin my surprise for later on.

"You and I have something in common. We both mean what we say." I scoffed. "Maybe theres more we have in common."

I took out a card, finally ready to use this after almost months of being trapped in the Digital World.

"Digi-modify: Iga-Style Kage Bunshin activate!"

Suddenly a bunch of BlackGuilmon began to appear out of no where. They all stood, facing Daggermon with a threatening leer. some of them stood like they were ready to pounce on the Tamer's Digimon. I snickered quietly.

"When you've been in the Digital World for as long as I have, you'd have picked up a scan of a Ninjamon. It would have saved you alot of trouble." I said, explaining where I obtained the attack from.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:11 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Noah held on tight to Reptiledramon, reaching into his pockets. He scruffled his pockets, looking for something, and after about 2 seconds he quickly took out a card that had IceDevimon and quickly swiped it on his digivice. "Digi-Modifiy! Tundra Freeze!" Reptiledramon nodded towards Noah as his eyes turned blue and kept focus on the Pyro sphere, as a beam of light rushed towards the Pyro Sphere. As soon as the ice beam and the Pyro sphere hit, a powerful fog engulfed the attack.

"I'm gonna anihilate that red dragon!" Reptiledramon swooped down from the fog, and once he reached Guilmon, Noah pointed his digivice at Reptiledramon and he de-digivolved to Dorumon, and Noah fell down to the ground. "So, you must be one of the ne digi-destined...'Cause I don't remember seeing you - years ago..." Noah looked back at Noah who began to stretch his body since he was so used to being Reptiledramon.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: Sorry I'm not posting alot. I'm really busy, and I'm working on a Fan-Fiction in the Fan-Fic section. It's non pokemon if you guys wanna read it.

IC: D and Kitsunaymon watched as the chaos continued. Digimon fighting everywhere. "And it was so early in this adventure too." he said. The two snapped into focus, and posed a battle stance, "Alright Kitusnaymon, are you ready?" he asked the fox. "Heheh...always." he replied, and began glowing. It was Nature Force! Kitsunaymon sunk into the ground, and a huge earthquake occured, setting off multiple car alarms and damaging every digimon on the ground at the moment. Kitsunaymon manifested from the earth, feeling satisfied with himself. Hopefully we had calmed everyone down long enough to figrure out whats going on here. D and his fox friend approached a boy surrounded by a bunch of digimon, "just who are you? And why are you attacking us?" he asked.

Last edited by dottio716; 10-17-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:23 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

I could see that BlackGrowlmon had also reverted. Good, we were on equal terms. Then it's Tamer used a wierd Igamon card which made BlackGuilmon clone itself.
"Ooookay, so now you're copying Naruto. Yes, incorporate the mechanics from one franchise into a real fight with another, let's see what happens. Just remember, you're not the only one who can pull out some ninja action." I pulled out a card. "Digi-modify! Falcomon's Shuriken activate!" A number of shuriken appeared in Daggermon's hands.
"Shuriken Attack!" Daggermon began to pivot around on one leg, throwing shuriken as it spun. the shuriken collided with the copys, causing them to dissolve into data barely worth absorbing. When he was finished with his attack, Daggermon was face to face with one last BlackGuilmon, the original. Daggermon implimented a strategy of his own design, which involved him throwing all of his remaining shuriken at BlackGuilmon. The angle at which they were thrown and the wind currents caused them to come from multiple sides, and to cover the area above, Daggermon jumped into the air, with his descent angle sending him towards BlackGuilmon. He drew his dagger and shouted "Stab 'Em!", causing his dagger to shine and grow a few inches as he fell through the air at BlackGuilmon.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:00 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC:I knew you were going to say that.

IC: "Ooookay, so now you're copying Naruto. Yes, incorporate the mechanics from one franchise into a real fight with another, let's see what happens. Just remember, you're not the only one who can pull out some ninja action." Taiki said pulling out a card. "Digi-modify! Falcomon's Shuriken activate!"

I was slightly impressed as my attack was so quickly foiled. Nevertheless I wasn't going to give up. But what he said triggered off something in my head that made it hurt again. I put my hand on it, trying to make that stinging go away again. I saw more visions of someones past memories, but I couldn't determine whose they belonged to. Soon, it left and I could concentrate on the fight.

When Daggermon came in to attack, BlackGuilmon jumped backwards and landed behind me. He and I both thought he had totally avoided the attack, but there was a mark across his chest and it hurt badly. He grew angry and started to move in for a nother attack, but I stuck my arm out ahead of him. I gave him a lok and shook my head, then turned back at Taiki.

"I misjudged you Taiki, but I'm not going to compensate my partners life to claim a victory." I commented. "You win this battle for now."

BlackGuilmon was a bit put off by this action, but went along wih me anyway. He stood up straight but didn't move anymore. I knew he was pretending to not act so fatigued, but I knew him too long. He couldn't hide his weak heaving, wanting more air into his chest to help him relax. I turned as if I were about to leave, but then stopped myself. I waved my hand in a circle and the very few Dracmon that I controlled reluctantly withdrew back into the alleys and shadows.

"Now, I'll tell you any one thing you want to know, as our bargian went." I added, turning my head back around, then the rest of me only about half way.