Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Draken Kyn: Revived! {RP}

Its finally here and now we can get posting on the right thread this time. Alright, lets get to it!
~~~
PLOT
We all know of the time controling powers of Dialga. Along with him being a dragon type Pokemon. In the past times, almost before history was written, there was an age of the Draken Kyn. People with the ability to control and understand Dragon Pokemon. though, what was considered a Dragon Pokemon then, isn't nessicarily said to be one now a days. These Draken Kyn were all randomly chosen, and had their own signature Kyn mark, but one that was the same with all of the Kyn. This was many years ago and as the decades and genertaions went on, it was forgotten with the new technologies and Pokemon Trainers came into the World, leading to the Present day.

There was one who remained of the Draken Kyn, using his dragon Dialga to stop his aging to see how the world around him grew and forgot of the past. Angered by this disrespect, he asked Dialga to take him back to stop the present from happening and let it remain as the past. Dialga refused, but his master pushed on with the request until Dialga was brutally and inhumanely forced to do what he said. After this, Dialga fled, allowing no legendary Dragon Pokemon to have a Kynship with a chosen human.

You are a trainer of the present day, just living an ordinary life with no fuss over anything. That is until you notice some technologies begin to mysteriously disappear, and when you ask anyone about it, they laugh and say it never existed. Thats when you know something is wrong, and recieve your Draken mark. A Professor calls you in shortly after that, who has a Kinship with Palkia and has heard of what Dialga has explained to be a crisis of history. You are to go back into that era and stop whever this person is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trudging up a steep hill with no knowing of what way you were going except that a Starly that sometimes disappeared on you to do something else showing you up this mountain, was not my idea of a simple walk. Someone sent me a letter, telling me to come and help out with some historic crisis that had something to do with technologies disappearing. Apparently everyone looked at me like I was crazy as if it never existed, but I knew it did. I was also told to bring nothing but myself with me. This I found odd, but decided that it would be at least worth investigating.

I recieved this letter when it jus appeared out of the blue on my desk when I woke up. After reading it, I left rather early that morning to go where ever this bird was leading me. My knees were killing me as I sat down under a tree, looking at the Starly that was directing me to where ever I was going.

"How much farther? I'm tired." I told the Pokemon.

It chirped, telling me to wait there for a minute. I didn't have any problem with that. Staring up at the sky, I thought about what was going on.

If technologies keep disappearing like this, will we go back to the medieval times? Then maybe we'll all be burned at the stake for thinking such things and being accused of withcraft. I thought, not paying any attention to my surroundings.

There was a rustling ahead of me. I looked up, hoping ti was the Stary returning to lead me further, but it wasn't. Instead, it was an Absol, but we were no strangers. She ran up to and jumped on my leg.

"Silvara? What are you doing here? I told you to stay at home." I questioned. "I told you that I would be fine without you and everyone else."

She started to protest in a long list of why I shouldn't leave without her and the rest of my Pokemon back home. I wasn't really listening to her and shook my head.

"Silvara, you have to go back home and take care of things." I explained calmly. "I'll be fine on my own. I'll be back soon, you won't even notice I'm gone."

The Absol sighed and finally gave an okay and a fare-well before disappearing back down the mountain. I smiled, knowing that she was only concerned as all my Pokemon I had left back home were. It was odd why I wouldn't need my Pokemon for whatever I was sent up here for.

"Now where did that Starly go off to?"
Old 10-05-2007, 06:42 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO
Default Re: Draken Kyn: Revived! {RP}

OOC: First to post, hurray! XD

Ruins, Morning

It was not the perfect landscape. Definitly it was not the perfect place for a person to live. Well... If we're talking about a normal person, then we'll have admit that a rocky and polluted landscape, in the corner of a city, is not the perfect place be. But if we're talking about a boy that lives in the ruins, since we was a little child, then we have to accept his feelings and beliefs.
Some people live not to know who live in the ruins ans what happens down there, but others, like Capt. Washgy, live to capture the wild beings that rest there.

"I'm really sick of you, little boy!", Washagy howled at a boy, in front of him, "This time I'm gonna get you..."

The boy was standing cool and calm, laughing along with a Pokemon. He and his Pokemon were just making fun of Washagy's words.

"And how do you pretend to get me?", he asked, as the giant Metagross stand in front of him, like if it was protecting the boy, "You don't even have a gun!"

The Metagross' was shining of a blue color, as the sun hit his steel body.

"Gun?", Washagy asked, "What are you talking about?"

The boy was expecting Washagy to be kidding, but it sounded seriously: that guy didn't knew what a gun was.

"Washagy, doesn't have a gun? He doesn't know what a gun is?, the boy asked to himself, "And they call me the animal?"
Old 10-07-2007, 04:06 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

OOC: Color coding!!!!!
Nami= Purple!
By the way, i am a little rusty on RPing, hope this is ok.

IC:Nami walked along the rive, her large black boots clapping loudly on the slippery rocks that lined the rushing water like the dark coal colored substance lining her eyes. Locks of color of sand swished and ran along her back like caramel. Her eyes fell curtly on the river regarding its icy depths with her own icy stare. If a river had a spine, it would surly shiver at this look. In her spidery hand was a crumpled piece of paper, her black painted nail digging deep into her hand as she continued her walk. Her plaid skirt swished against her upper thighs as she weaved through the giant rocks. What was with that paper, helping with a historic crisis?

“Historic crisis my butt” she murmured under her breath.

“Probably some idiot guy playing a trick.” though she still was on her way to the spot, if it was a trick she was going to hurt whoever disturbed her meditation. Nami licked her parched lips and fished a water bottle from her back pack, take a long gulp before capping it and placing it back in its place.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:34 PM
MikaelO Offline

The boy and his Metagross were watching their own bodies on the clear water, that reflected their images.

"That was kinda creepy, don't you think?", the boy asked, looking deeply into his own image.

The Pokemon didn't move. Neither it answered at his master. It wasn't paying any attention at his master words.

"I think we should get some answers to this... What do you...", the boy's voice was interrupted by the seeing of his eyes.

The Pokemon was looking at the other side of the river, where a humanshape was walking along the water course. The boy looked at it, and quickly realised that it was a girl's shape: the way of moving, the large boots, and the sound of her movement.

"Are you thinking, the same that I?", the boy asked, looking at the large Metagross, and then to the girl.

This time, the Pokemon answered afirmativelly, and the boy started to run along the river. The Pokemon was to heavy to run, but it was 'psy' enough to levitate and chase his trainer.
After some miles running, they found a bridge and crossed the river to the other side. By this time, the girl was near them, enough to get their plan right.

"Hello, there!", the boy said, in a gentle ton, "Maybe you can help me..."

This was just a begining of another attempt to get a plan working.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:48 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Along the icy outskirts of an unkown area, Rikku had decided to go on a trip. He noticed something strange whilst sitting down and taking a break from his adventure.

Rikku was sure it wasn't anything special, it may have just been the odd bit of tumbleweed that came across on a windy day.
But to Rikku, this wasn't the case, it was getting slippery along the frozen ground as he carried on trudging along the icy, windy plains.

"I wish I could do something about what I saw.. I hope it went this way." Rikku whispered to himself, he obviously wanted to keep it private incase of any listeners.

Rikku paused as he heard movement somewhere near his location, he scanned around for a few seconds and continued his walk.

"It's starting to get a little freaky around this place..." He said, once again keeping it to himself.

The air started to get colder around Rikku, he started shivering but pressed on, knowing he had to find something sooner or later.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Takumi looked around, the wind rushing past his face, and blinked the dirt out of his eyes. He looked at magic, and wondered how it had known about the letter, and why he had brouht him here.

"Ala, Alakazam" Magic explained.

Takumi knew the true meaning of this, beacuse of his psychic connection with magic.

"Yes, I know buddy, but I still don't get why you brought me to this desolate patch with only a couple of puny pokemon round here. Now, do you know where this measly Starly is, so we can undertand what's going on?"

Magic stared long and hard into Takumi's eyes, before shaking it's head and turning away. Takumi sighed, and saw the other few trainers on the hill. he sihed again, and beagn trudging up to them...

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 10-08-2007, 06:36 PM

Nami stared at him wearily, her face void of emotion she quickly crumpled the piece of paper tightly in her hand, no part showing any longer. Maybe he was the one that sent the note…but he didn’t look like a prankster?

“How could I be of any help to you?” her voice cut straight through the air, a cold line not faltering with emotion of curiosity.

Her booted foot tapped gently to the rhythm of her own breath, as her chest rose and fell a icy cloud produced from her mouth. Nami took in the landscape, if she had to run she didn’t want to run into a dead end or off a cliff. The terrain wasn’t prime for her track running body. But she was agile enough to probably jump over the rocks and climb fast enough. She looked around seeing a few other people. What was this a gang? She scrutinized the boy in front of her, and the other people around.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I looked up, hearing voices and some sort of movement so I knew I wasn't hearing things. I got up and started to walk down the hill side a little only thinking that it would take me more energy to get back up what I had just walked down again. I hoped it was worth my while because I still had a while to go to get up to this persons...well, they never mentioned what they lived in exactly, but anyway, I had to get there and it was still a while away, sunlight was drawing further into dusk and it was getting cold.

By a stream there we're at least three other trainers, around my age, at least at a first glance. One with an Alakazam, another with a Metagross, and a girl who didn't have any Pokemon with them unlike the others.

"Were you all sent up here because of a letter?" My question slipped out which I would have rather kept in my head.

Taking another look, the girl and the boy with the Metagross didn't seem to be getting along at this point in time. Well I had no time to be peacemaker now. Evening was approaching and I wasn't too keen on overnight camping without anything to camp with. Then to my much surprise, the Starly returned, accompanied by a Hoot-hoot.

"Okay Starly, where am I going?" I asked almost getting frustrated.

"Starly!" It cried, followed by Hoot-hoot and flew off back up the mountain.

I sighed. "Well, I'm going up, if the rest of you are, we might as well follow the bird."

I started trudging up the mountain again, thinking I had already covered this ground and I didn't need to do it again if I hadn't gone down and let curiosity get the better of me. I didn't waste any energy getting back up to pace, although I think I was going faster than before. Soon I caught up with another boy, who I also assumed to be going up here for the same reason. He appeared to be cold, but that could've been just me.

"Hey!" I called, trying to lessen the distance between the two of us. "Are you up here because of whats been going on as well?"
Old 10-09-2007, 01:26 PM
MikaelO Offline

The pla wasn't going very well: usually the girls who travel allone, are very scares about an approach from an unkown person. But this one, didn't seem to scared. She was talking to the boy in a very cold ton, like if was she that was assaulting them.

The boy tried to speak a couple of calm words, trying to relax her.

"Listen! I'm not pranking you or something...", he said with a peacefull smile, "But I need you to..."

Just when the boy was taking the right word, a girl's voice interrupted his speach.

"Were you all sent up here because of a letter?", she asked.

The plan, wasn't definitly going well! In that moment they were in disadvantage: two girls, one talking about a letter, the other one facing the boy and his Metagross.
But soonly the boy realised that something was happening.

"First a girl with a folded papper, and know another one talking about some letter...", the boy thought to himself.

Metagross looked at the two girls, and then looked at his trainer, waiting for him to order something.

"Ohhh, yes!", the boy finally said, "I received a letter, too! But I forgot it home..."

Metagross was confused: they were there to get some money and then get out of there, not to chat about some strange and odd letters.
The trainer looked at his Metagross, and put up an evil smile.

"I think we can do more money, if we get more people together!", he thought, hopping that Metagross had red his mind. But of course it did!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:32 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Rikku continued shivering but then heard a faint voice coming from somewhere near him.

"What the?!" Rikku then paused, it seemed to be a girl following a Starly.

Rikku waited until she eventually caught up with him, she then said something else, "Are you up here because of whats been going on as well?"

Rikku looked at her, then thought to himself about the thing he saw.

"Well, im not sure what you mean by 'going on', but I did see something in the corner of my eye go in this direction, I also recieved a strange letter." He said, waiting for some sort of reply.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

'Don't distrust others, Takumi, and believe in your self'

Takumi looked at Magic sceptically, and sighed for the third time.

"I'd better go see what the others want. Magic, Teleport"

Magic looked at Takumi and shook his head. Takumi glared at him, and trudged on wards up the hill, until he approached the shivering boy and weirdo girl.

"Well, I'm not sure what you mean by 'going on', but I did see something in the corner of my eye go in this direction, I also received a strange letter."

"Yeah, me too, i think it has something to do with this-. Wait, how do you know about the letters?"

Mewchirio

Old 10-09-2007, 10:53 PM

Nami glanced at them warily and nodded, uncrumpeling the paper and shoving it in the middle of the mini circle they had formed with their bodies.

"This note, found it on my door step. Almost cuaght on fire." Nami didnt feel like wasting her voice on explaining why it almost cuaght on fire. But she didnt relize that people's imaginations could create wild fantasys.

Truth was somone had been smoking outside her house, and when she found the letter the edge was starting a flame. It wasnt very often she got a letter so she had put it out with her hand. A dumb blonde moment indeed when she could have used her large boots. Now she had a scorch mark the size of a egg on her hand and a stupid note that was slightly charred that told her there was a historic crisis. So she had wandered up a kill in the chilling wind. Her day wasnt going as planned.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I watched everyone seem to respond to my appearance, everyone explaining a little of their own story and the letter as well.

"Seems we all recieved a letter." I said.

I stopped and thought about what I was going to say next. I got the letter, or rather it appeared on my desk at the crack of dawn today with that same aggitating Starly pestering my Garchomp to no end and their bickering had awoken me. Well, it was really them fighting and my Lucario getting into the fight who was trying to stop it and then my Absol and Charmeleon trying to pry them apart. The last thing I needed was these people all getting in a fight like they did, or at least fifty other possible outcomes of everyone's actions towards each other. Might as well get things off to at least a somewhat familiar start.

"I'm Amaya." I added after. "I know this might sound crazy to ask, but have you noticed that some of our daily technologies just disappearing lately?"

I waited for an answer, feeling like everyone was looking at me with a weird look. That boy I was following didn't look to good, and for some reason I was getting worried. Well, I always looked out for everyone, not really taking care of myself and always worried about someone else.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Your a bit too open, aren't you. However, in answer to your question, that's a definite yes. My name is Takumi Redwood, and this is Magic, my Alakazam."

Magic nods his head when his name's mentioned.

"Yes, your really right. I personally think that someone's messing with the space-time continuum, but no person could do that. There's only yow Pokémon able to time travel: Celebi, who would never mess up the future, so that's a no, and Dialga. I think the latter's the most probable because Dialga isn't as, well, childish as Celebi."

Takumi knew this was serious quantum physics, but science would explain alot.

"We need to do something about this. I hope some of you understood what I said..."

Mewchirio

Old 10-10-2007, 03:03 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

It was strange that the icy cold air wasn't affecting anybody else apart from Rikku, he clenched to his own body and began to speak.

"M..m... My names Rikku." He said, trying not to let the chilling air get to him too much.

He looked on towards the other person known now as Takumi. He tried to remember how he got the letter and soon the thought sprang back into his head.

"Oh the letter.. I got sent it anonymously, I want to find out who it's really from but it seems to much to deal with."

Rikku then looked down at the ground, trying to keep himself warm. He felt like an ice cube and his face was starting to show signs of whiteness, he didn't want anyone worrying about him though. As he wouldn't want to hold everyone up.