Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default [SU]Elemental Freaks

Created in a tube, a tube with flowing liquids, people in white coats watching your every move. You were an infant, frail, gentle and normal. Until they messed with your DNA, they fused your body with they wanted to use on you. You couldn't even shake your head yes or no to decide.

They put you in a family, a wonderful family. You thought you were born there, though you were very mistaken. One day has you come home from school; blood is splattered on the ground. A note cover with the gore is on the counter.

"Come to the 130 Ely Street lane

~your future"

The note read, will you go there, what has happen to your family. Ready for the future, or are you sticking to the present like glue?

You start in school; you're in the same class as the other elemental freaks. Though none of you know that yet, as you travel home. You see that horrid note, deciding to go that street and face your nightmare, or you sparkling Future.

You play a teenager, a freak of nature, a creation with a purpose.
Freaks

Woodland Freak-- Your arms have streaks of green running down them. (Alana Marie)

Pyro Freak-- Your legs are covered with red streaks zigging across them. You always thought they were some kind of burns. (Huncrew)

Thunder/Lightening Freak-- Your torso is zagging with yellow dots, will they ever go away. You thought they were birthmarks. (Reserved By Chaos Dude)

Tidal Freak--Blue lines across palms. (Vedros)

Mud/Earth Freak-- (Anala)

Telekinesis Freak-- (Reserved by KittenGirl2000)

Holy Freak-

Midnight Freak-- (Xlugon Pyro)

Arctic Freak-- (Reserved by me)

Acid Freak-- (Reserved by Workthosestripes)

Sky Freak--(Ryoushin)

Iron Freak-- ( Reserved by Keybearer)

But yet that would make fourteen Freaks, and I hope everybody will be active.

And everybody has to have lines or zigs or zags, or circle triangles just some sorta of thing on there body to match their Element and powers will be in the Roleplay but later!

Spoiler
After you follow the note!

SIGN-UP
Name: [Try and pick one close to your element.]
Nickname: [ Your nickname]
Personality: (The one your trying to obtain.)
Element: [For the last four you get to think of your own description lucky you!]
Appearance: [Whatever you're wearing.]
History: [Your past]

Other:
If you can think of any other elements, let me know and I will add...=D
Yea, guys please use the discussion thread, you probably didn't know we had one, I don't want this too get locked!

Discussion Thread!

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 10-10-2007 at 03:35 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:44 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro
Default Re: Elemental Tubes

You have what appears to be an amazing start to an RP. However, it could use some more plot additions and your spelling is off. You have periods often times where question marks should be and there's numerous grammatical errors. Though if you're open to plot changes or enhancements, this could be an awesome RP.

Do we actually have elemental powers or are our moods and appearance the only thing that is unique about us? I'd like elemental powers, if possible.

Reserving Midnight Freak, by the way. Nature/Woodland Freak would be cool, or Lightning Freak, but, eh, I can customize the most with Midnight.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
You have what appears to be an amazing start to an RP. However, it could use some more plot additions and your spelling is off. You have periods often times where question marks should be and there's numerous grammatical errors. Though if you're open to plot changes or enhancements, this could be an awesome RP.

Do we actually have elemental powers or are our moods and appearance the only thing that is unique about us? I'd like elemental powers, if possible.

Reserving Midnight Freak, by the way. Nature/Woodland Freak would be cool, or Lightning Freak, but, eh, I can customize the most with Midnight.
Yea you do, sorry if I wasn't clear about that, I might change the plot. It seems dull.

Reserved.

Old 10-05-2007, 11:46 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

You should probably throw in some more sections in the sign-up too, like make clothes into appearance so people can describe their character's physical appearance along with clothing. You should give us a gender section too. Also perhaps a biography (history) could be added. Oh, and for those of us who can make up their description, is it included in the elemental section?

Name
Yue Umbrousche

Nickname
People just call her Yue, except horny guys who harass her and call her 'hottie'.

Personality
Being classified by the scientists as the "Midnight Freak", her personality is seemingly unpredictable. Within her first release into the real world, people treated her poorly, such as giving her strange looks or harassing her. Very quickly, she obtained a huge fear of the human race. Even animals, often reacting in fear of her, she would learn to fear them, and in turn, hate them. Her tremendous fear of everything turned to hate. Most people who see her see a pretty attractive girl, but she's very quiet, shy, and often very nervous around people. However, everything changes at night. Her rage soon rises rapidly and she has an unbelievably high urge to kill. Yue's usual targets are those who have harassed or have abused her. Even a nasty look can torment her into killing the person. What appears to be a shy, nervous, and anti-social girl becomes a frenzied cold blooded killer at night.
Poor Yue hates to feel this way, and tries to befriend people and be more social. She tries desperately hard to be friendly and nice to people, but the way she goes about it usually leaves her humiliated or picked on, and she becomes depressed and angry. For those who're ever able to get to know her, they meet an intelligent, funny, and kind person. Deep down, she has a deep urge to help people and be kind, however her elemental mutation has tormented her and has literally shaped her into a monster. What appears to be an innocent girl turns out to be the worst killer the world has ever seen. However, will her strong desire for change overcome her killer instincts? Yue does have one major weakness, and her powers are useless against the holy freak, even at night when her powers are the highest. Due to this, she eventually gains a deep fear of this individual.

Element
Midnight Freak
The girl looks pretty much human, except for, of course, her eerie zigzag patterns that etch across her body. All of the marks appear similiar, like a lightning bolt pattern. The marks are dark red, almost black, and are all over her body. She has two pairs on the opposite sides of her forehead just above the ears, and three pairs hidden on the far side of her hips. There's also mirroring marks that twist around her arms and separates in the palm to zigzag across her fingers. Her legs have a mark per leg also that zigzag around the legs and end at the back of the heel. She also has three wavey zigzag pattern that starts up on the sides of her neck and two of them mirror eachother, crossing over her breasts and nipples, and eventually meeting down by the inner sides of her legs. The last one crawls down her back and her spine down to the ass. Though most of these patterns aren't seen, the ones on her legs, arms, hands, and sometimes upper face are often seen.

Appearance
Most guys would wet their pants if they saw her, ignoring her marks anyway. Her large breasts and her shiny light blue hair is very distracting to many guys who happen to be near her. Yue prefers her hair wavey, and never curls or straightens it. She stands at about 5' 7" weighing 136 pounds. Yue has lightly tanned skin also. She is in a healthy athletic state for her age. The eyes of this girl shine a majestic crystaline blue. Most would expect a girl like this to be incredibly popular, however, her lacking social skills hinder her ability to achieve such status.
When it comes to her apparel, expect the boys to be turned on. Almost everything she wears shows off some cleavage and tightly cinches her breasts to show off their shape. She almost always wears some sort of boot or heightened heel shoes, depending on the weather. Her socks are always very long to cover up as much of the leg marks as she can. She almost always wears tights to cover up whatever else isn't covered by her tall, knee high socks. This clothing enables Yue to wear mini-skirts and short dresses, which she loves. Due to weather, Yue only wears long sleeve shirts in winter because hiding her marks aren't worth enduring intense heat. When she dresses for winter, she wears a snow white cap that covers most of her head and a slightly oversized white coat so she can be extra comfortable.

History
The girl was born to a dysfunctional family. Her father was literally a mad scientist taking part in developing the mutants, or freaks, like Yue has become. Yue's mother didn't know about this, and thought what the father was doing was a biological enhancement to the child, and nothing that would be risky to the fertilized egg. A few years after Yue was born, her marks were evident. It was soon found out by the mother what the father did, and a divorce was soon filed. Yue stayed with the mother while the father went to prison, however to this day, he refuses to announce any information about his biological experiments to the world. Meanwhile, Yue grew up in a seemingly normal life, getting good grades and participating in co-curricular activities. The only problem was, Yue's mother still doesn't know what her ex-husband did to her child, and the marks would permanently scar Yue's memory.
Growing up, she was harassed and picked on at school. She then tried to enter co-curricular activities to make friends. It didn't work, but she still managed to still participate due to her natural ability at the sport or activity. Over time, she participated in track & field, volleyball, and some cheerleading. By the time she reached middle school, she underwent some nasty changes. Her emotions changed and the harassment became more harsh. Over time, she began to experience blank periods where she could remember anything. Sometimes she would have strange, symbolic nightmares that eventually became more clear over time. Soon after a year in middle school, killings were reported all over town, and the evidence proved to be monstrous. Ironically, they were people who treated Yue badly. She soon began to wonder if she had any connection to the killings.
Eventually, her nightmares become more realistic, to the point where she soon becomes all too familiar with death and blood. However, her only concern is who is the killer, and how is she connected to this killer's victims. As she comes home one day, her mother is dead and she finds a note. At this point, she is barely surprised, yet still frightened because she fears she may be the next victim, and if she is, she mineswell get the business over with instead of trying to hide out.

I'll be throwing together my sign-up here. Also, you should throw in another element, like a light or holy freak to balance out the sadistic evilness of the Midnight Freak.

Last edited by Xlugon Pyro; 10-09-2007 at 02:38 AM.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:04 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Can't be the Artic Freak?
Can't be the Midnight Freak?
Guess I'll go with my third choice.

Can I reserve the Tidal Freak?

EDIT: By the way, I was thinking, someone should
make an RP where instead of a Form Sign-Up, you make
a Story Sign-Up. Just throwing that out there.

Last edited by vedros; 10-06-2007 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:50 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Please reserve me Teknisis Freak.

Altough i really wanted Tidal...

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 10-06-2007 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:20 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Also, you should throw in another element, like a light or holy freak to balance out the sadistic evilness of the Midnight Freak.
Empoleon, you do that and I'll reserve that spot. Also, fix up that sign-up sheet a little too.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:06 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Empoleon, you do that and I'll reserve that spot. Also, fix up that sign-up sheet a little too.
This guy's good at what he does. Take his advice, please. You wont be displeased by his abilities.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:22 PM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
This guy's good at what he does. Take his advice, please. You wont be displeased by his abilities.
Reserve Thunder/Lighting for me
Old 10-07-2007, 04:11 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Oh oh oh oh! *jumps up and down* I want..no arctic is taken...how about..no midnight is gone maybe..tidal taken too..hmm..tele- nevermind. Oh drat alright i will go with woodland freak. Please reserve the spot for me.
Old 10-07-2007, 04:30 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

This sounds great!
Could you reserve me the Pyro freak please?

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Family & house problems everybody reserved AND i'll thhrow in Holy Freak, or would it be something else..xD

Old 10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
Family & house problems everybody reserved AND i'll thhrow in Holy Freak, or would it be something else..xD
PM Eeveeking about this too. Usually that's the only way to get his attention.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
PM Eeveeking about this too. Usually that's the only way to get his attention.
Quiet. I'm actually negating my reservation because I need concentration.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

Well... The only one left is Mud/Earth Freak, so can you reserve me that one? I'll get around to writing the sign-up as soon as possible.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704