Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:06 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default [RP] Final Fantasy: Sphere of Creation

'They will come when the skies turn dark with avarice; replenish the world back to its paridise and purge us of the insatiable demons of Spira. Their creations will have those of pure soul, unlike those who have failed and brought the 'Creation' upon us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STORY:
The Final Fantasy gaming franchise has been a huge and ongoing series since the very first game consoles and portable handhelds. Most of them have nothing to do with each other, none of them a sequel to the next, or barely having anything in common with the previous of next installment of this addicting title, except the two numbered X and X-2. It was very popular and many player enjoyed what they paid for. Some looked into it more, finding out more of the story than the game explained. What they found, most were satisfied with, some looked even further and then were satisfied. But there was more to it than what the game had ensued.

Elsewhere, Spira did truly exsist, but the people in the game were fictional to express the story in FFX and FFX-2 without revealing all of the true history of this thought-to-be fictional land. But it was made by a real exsisting game company, so how could this be real you ask? Well, someone, or rather an entity inspired story writters, so that the story would get across to those who were destined to come to the real world to stop the 'Creation'. There was a third part of the story that was about to become a horrid reality.

In the second entitlement, we learned about the Dressphere system, and the variety of spreres that changed the way the characters battled and what abilities they had. Even more abilities were added depending on how the garment grid was used. Well, this is a major part in what is about to happen.

Spira had a specific sphere that was vital to all living things in the known and unknown universe. The sphere of 'Creation'. It was protected by many powerful summoners for centuries. Until the usual traitor sought the power for himself. Yet, he was only an inexperienced magic user and was easily taken in. But the thought of trying to use the sphere for dark intetnions made the others wary. Making a history altering decision, they broke the sphere into two halfs; the half of Life, and the half of Death. They were hidden and to this day even those who cast it away don't have the knowledge of where its hidden, therefore no one could find it ,yes? Wrong.

Somehow, the young summoner known as Kamil, found the half of Death, and forging his own grid, used it to create his own fiends and demons to claim what he said to be retribution. He went across Spira, murdering the leaders of all major civilizations and governments, putting the land into total anarchy. The people fought back, cursing him into a dark abyss and hoped he wouldn't return, but that wasn't to be. He did return, but with far less power than before, and everyday he slowly regains it, preparing for a last attempt at an apocolypse.

Spira has still remained in anarchy, and the few lasting summoners have had to go to the last resort: bringing those from our world into Spira, the ones who were destined to become the savior of the land. And who exactly are these saviors? Only a a band of teenage kids who were so into the FFX and X-2 games that they know more than posssible about it.
~~~~~
You are one of those teens, who had entered a contest to create your own dressphere, and hopefully win a gradn prize that is of glorious and tremendous value. What it is you don't know exactly, but you didn't care about it when you entered. You recieve a package, the sender is of unknown origin. When you decide to open it is up to you, but when you awaken the next morning, life will take a new turn.

Rules:
Regular PE2K rules.
There are none of the characters from the FFx and X-2 games in this RP.
Minor swearing and romance.
You get a max of 5 drespheres, and your Unique one that you create yourself. You can steal the ones from the game is they aren't already taken.
Leveling up with magic will be done by me as a reward for good RPing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accepted Role Players:
Myself-Twyla Rebras-Shapshifter Sphere
Knightblazer-Loki 'Draconifer' Galeon-Gun Slinger Sphere
Work Those Stripes-Raine Green-Ninja Sphere
skioydoggy-Davion Sargtlin-Dragoon Sphere
Hazmat-Rose Stevens-Cardio Manipulation Sphere
Chaos Dude-Tyson Jake-Devil Fruit Pirate:Gum Gum Fruit Sphere
Draconic Espeon-Erik Danlin-Wind Chaser Sphere
Bulletangel-Dende Whitesummers-Entity Sphere
Gaby-Shinobinaku, Kyosou (Nicknamed Ghost)-Nobody Sphere
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 6pm and I was staring blankly at a computer with much disinterest. My mom had taken over the PS2 and the FFX-2 game when it was still my turn and she wouldn't stop pestering me, well more like yelling at me too look up how we get the stupid chocobo ranch. She was starting a new game and wanted to get as much percentage completion as possible, and she'd always asking me, 'Twyla, what the hell do I do?' or 'Twyla, how do I beat this thing?' or even, 'Where the heck am I going?, Whay am I going this was, doing this thing, why don't I have this?' and the list just keeps going on. Eventually she found the ever so evaisive Clasko and then we were fighting over which of the fiends were facing which way and at what monster.

Thats when I decided to go check the mail again. I'd been waiting for a package for the past few days and I knew it was bound to come any day now. I opened the door and walked down the stairs and opened the mailbox, and to my excitement, there was a brown box that was addressed to me. Restraining all my excitement, I dashed back into the house and straight into my room and jumped onto my bed. Quickly opening the package, the first thing I saw was a letter but I discarded it first hand. I tok all the acces paper out and inside was a translucent indigo colored sphere that looked just like the ones on the game.

"This is so awesome!" I exclaimed. "Even if its not what was expected, this is still awesome!"

I gazed into it for hours until I remembered that there was a letter to be read. I opened it and it wasn't that long but what it said puzzled me.

'This sphere is your creatoin, so only you can unlock its powesses. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn...'

"Hmm, must be some promotional stuff or something." I thought aloud. "Maybe a new tag-line for an upcoming game maybe. Anyway, I better get some sleep, my tests aren't going to write themselves tomorrow."

I got into my pj's and laid down in bed with my prize by my head. At some point in the night I drifted blissfully off to sleep with much content.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-24-2007 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:18 AM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [RP] Final Fantasy: Sphere of Creation

Raine lay silently on her back on top of the purple covers of her bed. Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling, but she wasn't really looking at it. She was lost deep in thought, not over one specific matter, but just anything that crept into her mind. It had been a quiet day, giving her much time to think. One though in particular troubled her more commonly than the rest. The competition.

She sat up on her bed, unaware that she had been there for hours. Strange really, how time flew. She looked over towards her Playstation 2, where it sat under her TV, the wires all in a tangle. For a change, it wasn't a Final Fantasy disc that lay in the console. She could see her stack of Final Fantasy games, a separate pile from the other ones. She had stacked them in order and they were in a very neat pile compared to the pile of other games.

There was a knock at the door, Raine ignored it. There was no point in her rushing downstairs to open the door when her Mother, Claira, was perfectly fine getting it herself. Besides, she thought as she looked into the mirror, she wasn't exactly dressed appropriately to answer the door. She stood staring at herself in her black pyjamas, her long, black, curly hair in a ponytail. She looked away sighing, then walked over and sat before her Playstation 2.

She was in the mood now to play Final Fantasy, though she had no idea why. She looked at the selection before her and her eyes fell across X and X-2. They were her first Final Fantasy games and she felt as if she could play them over and over again. She picked up X, deciding that she would begin a new game, play through it and then start on X-2.

The alarm clock suddenly buzzed.

9 o'clock.

Why would someone be knocking at the door at this time, she though as she turned on the Playstation, now with Final Fantasy X inside it. She heard the door slam shut again and couldn't help but wonder who it had been and why they had been there. The title sequence began to play, the music that Raine loved so much ringing through the speakers.

"Raine! Come downstairs, there's something for you!" came a sudden voice she recognized as her mothers.

Raine scowled then, pressing start to pause the game, she slowly got to her feet and walked out of the room. She walked quickly down the stairs, each step increasing her curiosity for what Claira might have for her. Her mother held a small parcel and Raine took it straight away, eager to open it.

"It's from the people who ran the competition," said her mother smiling, "I think you won something!"

Raine smiled happily. She had been waiting for this for two weeks now, waiting to see if she had one. She had entereted a competition where she'd had to design a dress sphere for Final Fantasy X-2. Of course, she had designed the Ninja Sphere, purely because Ninjas were amazing. She had always though Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII was amazing.

She tore open the package and saw, to her suprise, that inside lay a green sphere, not unlike those from the game. She wans't really sure what to make of this prize. It wasn't exactly useful, but at the same time it was really cool! There also seemed to be a letter with the package. Raine picked it up and read it, though the writing was small and hard to make out.

"This sphere is your creatoin, so only you can unlock its powesses. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn..."
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 10-24-2007, 02:57 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Homework was a bore. Erik sighed again, watching as he flipped his pencil between his fingers. The work sheet before him lay finished, finally. The thing was massive- more a packet than just a simple worksheet, with a total of three pages stapled together, with questions on both the back and the front. Not quite ready to move onto something else, Erik whittled his time away, watching his pencil. Quickly becoming bored of that as well, he neatly put the paper into a bland, nondescript blue folder, which he unceremoniously shoved into his bookbag. His pencil was quickly stashed in his plain black pencil case, and the boy sat up on his bed.

Sapphire eyes meandered around the room, taking in various things he'd already seen before. The room itself was small and square, with light blue walls. Hanging from those walls were a variety of weapons. Most were swords, ranging in style from typical medieval to Japanese. There was even a battle axe, hung above the television. As much as he loved his sword collection, even looking at them was quickly becoming boring.

Erik heaved himself off his bed, forlornly wishing, once again, that something would happen. Everything was so quiet in this sleepy little town. Though long past the days of thinking that places in books or games were real, there were times, like this, that he wished he could just escape to somewhere else entirely. Someplace where he wouldn't be bothered by the normal and mundane.

Erik left his room and quickly walked down the stairs. Both his parents were gone, looking at some kind of major discovery out on Lake Michigan. Why his step father had dragged his mother along, Erik would never know. His mother, Cynthia, hated anything even remotely wet or disgusting. In any case, they were gone for the weekend. Unfortunately, so were his two best friends, Danielle and Flora. Both were out of town because of family. As a result, there was nothing at all for Erik to do, and it was only Friday night.

That's when he remembered the contest. A few weeks ago, he'd entered a Final Fantasy contest. The goal was to make your own dressphere, and Erik had set about doing it almost immediately. He'd made a Wind Chaser dressphere, essentially a dressphere that gave the user the ability to control wind, and even use it as a weapon. He wasn't sure what the prize was, or if there even was any. Still, he decided to check the mail, just in case. Or, in case some important letter had come.

The walk out to the mailbox was a long one. His family owned a large property, and so had a long driveway. The fact that it was late and already getting dark didn't help matters. Upon finally reaching the mail box, he quickly openned it. There, sitting atop a haphazard pile of mail and newspaper, was a package. With a grin, Erik took it out.

Sure enough, it was addressed to him, but with no return address. Puzzled ut curious, he tore open the dull brown wrapping and openned the box.

Inside were only two things. The first was a sphere, milky white mixed with light blue. He took it out gingerly, taken aback by what he saw. It was exactly what he had thought his Wind Chaser dressphere would look like. He carefully placed it back in the box and began walking back, completely forgetting all the other mail. It was then that he noticed the second thing, a small letter. He took it out, hoping it might shed some light on what was going on, but it seemed more cryptic that the sphere by itself.

'This sphere is your creatoin, so only you can unlock its powesses. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn...'

"What the heck does 'powesses' mean?" He commented aloud to himself. "A typo?" He shook his head and replaced letter as well. The whole thing was probably ust a hoax, albeit a believable one. When he went inside again, he set the box on the kitchen table. He intended to just leave everything there, but finally came back and brought the sphere up stairs with him. Then, he played FFX-2.

Old 10-24-2007, 05:06 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Dende sat slumped on her couch, watching the television mindlessly as the colours flashed across the blank void of emotion which was her face. There were no specfic thoughts that sat with her, just the dull expression she bore and the neverending drone of the television motor. With a click of the door, she broke off from this world of silent stupidity. She stared at it, expectant of her partner to walk through any second, but there was no response. Something clicked in the back of her head, and she snapped out of her reviere with a quick thought.

She sat alert for what seemed like hours, her blue-brown eyes glistening in the dark room. It was only when she was sure the threat had passed, that she stood up and made her way to the door. The flash of the television silhouetted her dark face, though no night could cloud her bright eyes. Opening the door dully, she looked down at the box awkwardly placed before her. She looked over at the clock on the microwave, and furrowed her brow at the peculiar time this parcel was delivered. The green display read 12:15pm, but no delivery service in existance ran at such obsurd hours. What was even more peculiar was that they did not knock. With a slightly hesitant grab, she pulled the box up to her chest and took the parcel inside.

Apon sitting down, she did not move to tear apart the cardboard, nor open it with vigour. She sat for a moment, staring at the flashing green digitals which now read 12:23. Her thoughts, as much as she did not wish, wondered to her partner, who should have been home at least seven hours ago. A siren screamed in the distance, and standing to leave the box rest before the flashing tv, she walked over sullenly to the balcony suspended twenty stories over the live city of Melbourne. This city never slept. There was always something happening, no matter how early you stayed up, or how dark it got. She wondered, though she never usually allowed herself, where her partner was. Unfavourable thoughts began to cloud her. She wanted away. She wanted out of this place.

What seemed like such a great idea before, had now turned into something fit of a nightmare. And quite simply, there was no door marked with a big green sign stating a few quiet words; EXIT.

Before she fell in to the deadly thoughts of her mind where her mentality teetered at its very touch, she walked back to the box that sat before her, and opened it up. A letter, with print so small was rested above protective wrap. Unable to make out what it said in the shallow flash of the screen, she rested it beside her and continued to open the container. Rested almost dead center in the parcel was a glowing red sphere. Her memory sparked as she realised this was her Entity sphere designed for a competition. Just the thought of what she had created made her shudder, even though she knew that dresspheres never really worked, nor did the world of Spira, or any other Final Fantasy realms for that matter. It was just this dull life.

You, your television set, a couch and a city that never kept quiet. A set of bills that were too hard to pay. An unfaithful partner and a dissapearing family. A parcel, a box. A delivery of hope. Something that dreams are made of. Dende lay down on the pillowy chair, and closed her eyes. The sphere rest on the coffee table, its contents dancing in a flurry of red whisps, lights eminating from its own glow. She held the note, and just as she slipped of into another dreamless sleep, the television flicked off. The orb gained a presence of its own.

Through the faint aura the words written on the page were legible.

"This sphere is your creation, so only you can unlock its powesses. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn..."

Perhaps if Dende had have read this, she may have had a little more hope in her heart before she fell asleep. She may have been more prepared for what was coming at the break of dawn.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 10-24-2007, 09:37 AM
iChaos Offline

Tyson laid quietly on his bed watching T.V. at 10:30 P.M. His eyes began to open and close a few times but he had woken himself everytime he had done that. Tyson wanted to stay up more and more as he keep fighting it helplessly. Tyson had began to curl up in his blanket has he almost fell asleep. Looking around he remembers his favorite game Final Fanasty 2. Tyson shot up and took the game out of his case and started putting the disc in his PS2 as it began to play. Even thoug Tyson beated the game quite a few times he stilled enjoyed the game over and over. Tyson played but still was sleepy. He was playing up all to 1:00 A.M. Now Tyson was real tired to tired to play. Tyson was sleep and I mean knocked out sleep. Tyson held the controler in his hands with his eyes closed sitting in front of the T.V.

Then as Tyson woked back up a tiny floating orb was floating in front of Tyson. Tyson was thinking hard about where he had seen this before. He thought and he thought until he figured it out. It was the orb from FFX-2. Tyson remembered.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Loki 'Draconifer' Galeon
Galeon Apartment, Western Singapore

First Contact
[You were the one that Changed my Life]
“Damnit!”
Loki Galeon swore for what seemed for the thirtieth time as she tried not to smash the Playstation 2 controller in her hands. For what seemed to be the seventeenth of eighteenth time in a row, Sepiroth had neatly beaten her again. And when I had one freaking lifebar to hack away-! The Galeon teen cursed mentally as she turned to the clock hanging on the wall.
Two forty-three in the morning.
Loki wasn’t usually allowed to stay up so late at night, but her mother was currently out of the country for some business pish-posh and her laptop had completely broken down, leaving the raven-haired teenager with nothing to do but playing the Playstation 2. With not much of an option, the girl decided to try beating Sepiroth, with little success. Her tired mind did not help either. Sighing, the girl restarted the console, moving to grab another game to bore herself with – Final Fantasy X. Well, it was fun to utterly crush Sin with a five-niner attack by Tidus…

Just then, the door opened, and her elder brother walked in with a rather odd-looking parcel tucked under his shoulder, which surprised the teen somewhat. Not that she was surprised by the somewhat ‘late’ arrival of her elder sibling; she’d long gotten used to that. No, what really intrigued her was the parcel that her brother was carrying in. It was a small box, four by four, with a sticker with her home’s address plus some other things. Although it was odd to see it come by the mail – usually it would be the postal couriers that brought stuff like this to your doorstep. But then seeing how her godmother had the DHL express deliver the US version of Harry Potter over to the doorstep as well… Loki didn’t really find herself surprised as much now. So shrugging, the female Galeon turned back to start loading her Final fantasy X disc. In less than a minute, the title song was playing through.

As Loki loaded her save file, her brother had finally taken out his shoes and changed in his room. He walked out of his room and started to cook his late supper in the kitchen – instant noodles. As the noodles were boiling in the pot, Loki’s sibling finally took the parcel and went to the teenager, who paused the game at seeing her elder brother coming to her. “Here,” grunted the elder as he shoved the parcel he took in earlier into her hands. “Its for you.”

The female Galeon could not help but raise an eyebrow. “For me?” echoed the teenager, but her brother had already returned to the kitchen. Sighing, the girl proceeded to open the parcel, tearing out the brown wrapping and opening the fancy white box to see a small folded piece of paper inside. The teenager took it out first to read the letter.

To: Miss Galeon
Re: ‘Design a Dressphere’ Competition
Congratulations to you, Miss Galeon! Your creation has been chosen among countless others to be one of the few lucky winners in this competition! We do hope that you will enjoy your reward. We look forward to your next active participation.

- The Management

Wow, I won, the teenager thought in surprise. About two or so weeks ago, the teenager had joined a competition that had her to design her own Dressphere like FFX-2. Being a fan of the FFX franchise, the girl had enthusiastically started on her own creation, the Gunslinger. It was a rather unique idea, incorporating the brutality of a Warrior and the fast gun actions of a Gunner. Of course, there were also some Thief abilities like Mug and Blindproof. Her creation showed rather nicely her love for all three characters – Yuna, Paine and Rikku, since their normal Dresspheres were those. Putting the letter to the side, the girl then studied her prize with mild shock – it was a sphere, fragile-looking and with an emerald green light radiating from the center. The item also emanated a reddish glow around the green light, and a swirl of ivory white. All in all, it was like how the girl had envisioned the Gunslinger sphere to be like. It was then when Loki noticed another note in the box. Placing the item gently on the side, the Galeon took out and read the just unfolded note with some confusion.

‘This sphere is your creation, so only you can unlock its prowess. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn…'

“Only I can unlock its prowess…?” the teenager muttered with some confusion. What an odd note. Shrugging, the raven-haired Galeon put back the note and the sphere before turning off the console and television. Maybe some sleep would do her good. Greeting her elder sibling good night, the teenager then went into her room, closed her door and placed the box on her bedside table. The digital alarm clock set there showed the time to be two fifty-seven. Loki sighed as she looked at the time. It was sort of early, buy maybe some sleep would do her good. Without wasting another second, the teenager switched off the lights and in her loose Garfield shirt and dark blue pants, tucked her self snugly under her musty yellow blanket (with teddy bear prints) and soon went to a deep, content slumber.

Little did she know just how much her life would change soon…

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.

Last edited by Knightblazer; 10-24-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:28 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Davion Sargtlin
At home, duh.

Tapping rapidly at his controller as he tried for about the fiftieth time to murder Dracula's second form on Castlevania, Davion could not help but wonder if it would be much easier to simply unleash a Limit Break on him, something he thought of quite a lot. Limit Breaks, Deathblows, Desperation Attacks, they were all so useful, and would make all these nigh impossible games so much easier to finish. He was reluctant to go off to farm for equipment, potions, and levels, so he was probably going to be stuck at this game for the rest of forever, not that it bothered him too much. It did bother his mother though, who was still trying to get him off the computer to do more worthwhile stuff and get some fresh air. It was not as if he did not get enough fresh air, but she probably just wanted the television for her Korean dramas. The answer to this was of course to hook the console up to the television in his room, but she refused to hear a word of it.

"Oh damn it." Was all he said as he died for the fiftieth time, turning off the console and walking off to his room, as his mother eagerly took over the television from him. He had things he needed to do anyway, on his computer for instance, or simply kick back and read a book. Thing was, he was bored. He needed action, he needed to run around and hit stuff, but nobody was around for basketball or anything of the sort at this time.

"Maybe I should really have taken that Taekwondo class... Nah." He smiled as he flipped onto his bed with a letter in hand, remembering how he had randomly decided to submit an entry into that Final Fantasy X-2 contest that had come along, deciding to make up for the glaring lack of anything like a Dragoon class in the game. He had considered Ninja, or even something more unique like the Armoured Powersuit Class, but had gone with the jumping lancing offensive and defensive beasts that were the mainstay of Final Fantasy instead. Maybe he should have gone with the Monk instead, but having a bunch of girls as monks was probably not a good idea, which was why they abandoned one of his favourite classes.

"This sphere is your creation, so only you can unlock its prowess. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn..."

He had glazed over the typos, and wondered exactly what the heck it meant. Probably some other letter or an email was coming the next day or something, these people from Square-Enix were all insane anyhow.

"New Dawn huh..." He muttered as he fell asleep, a bit earlier than usual.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Rose Stevens
Central Park, New York, USA

Rose lay with her back against a warm rock in the middle of the park. The sun shone brightly through the trees above her head and she buried her bare feet into a pile of crunchy leaves. Her notebook rested on her knees, the sketch on it just about finished to perfection. Rose sighed lightly as the final touches were added to the character that had come to life beneath her slowly-dulling pencil. It was a joyous young girl, leaping through a grassy meadow, the wind blowing her long flowing hair in every possible direction. Rose was particuarily proud of this sketch and smiled to herself as she closed her notebook, before raising to her feet. She pulled back her flowing dress and slipped on her woven sandals before walking down the street to her father's shop.

As Rose opened the door, she was instantly hit by a wave of cool air-conditioning as well as the familiar, sweet aroma of flowers. Her father was on the phone, and didn't want to disturb him, so began making her way to the staircase. However, she stopped when her father silently lifted his hand to her, holding a medium-sized package. She mouthed the words "For me?" and her father nodded in response. Rose took the package and bounded up the stairs and into the small apartment above.

She quickly rushed to her room, eager to see just what was inside this mysterious package. She carefully rested it on her bed and placed her notebook on the desk, next to her other drawings. Then, Rose plopped herself down on the plush matress, folding her legs indian-style, as she always did. The package rested in her lap and she looked at it curiously. Yes, her name was on it, but there was no return address. Shrugging, Rose carefully tore back the outer wrapping and was suprised to find a green orb inside. As she held it in her hands, she observed as it slowly began to change colors. Soon, the green hue changed into a bright, golden swirl, just as she had imagined her own dressphere to look. Then, the reality hit her. Rose remembered the contest she'd entered and hugged the dressphere close. Had she won? There was only one way to find out.

Rose peered inside the hallow package once more, and picked up a small piece of paper inside of it. Eagerly, she unfolded the letter, and was suprised to find only one sentence on it. She read the words aloud to herself.

"This sphere is your creation, so only you can unlock its... its... prowess?" Rose figured this must have been a typo, and continued reading. "Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn…"

A new dawn? That meant tomorrow morning. Rose was thrilled, but at the same time, a little nervous. She lay on her bed, staring at the golden dressphere in her hands, and wondered if this contest was really what she'd signed up for after all.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 10-25-2007, 06:04 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Everyone, check your PM's, I sent you an important message.

IC: My head felt funny, a mixture of dizziness and drowziness filled it. I didn't feel like getting up, no matter what time it was. I just wanted to sleep. I was so comfortable, I didn't even want to move. But something didn't feel right. I moved my head over out of some irritance that was tickling my face. But it was on the other side as well. Slowly, I got onto my knees and rubbed my face. There was something being worn on my hands. I looked at it and saw that it was a glove eithout and fingers to it. Taking another lok at it it looked more like a gautlet rather than a glove. I adjusted my sight to look at the dirt ground. That really got my attentnion. I was in a house last time I was awake, how could I have been on a dirt ground, not an industrialy furnished one? I got up onto my feet out of fright. I wasn't wearing what I had gone to bed with.

My hair, was tied back with a cloth that wass decorated with two jewels tinted sea green and two feathers, then there was a small braid done on the left side of my head, a tight pale grey t-shirt with a dim light navy bule vest with a pocket on each side of the chest that was zipped up, somehwhat baggy shorts that went down to my knees having pockets put all over the place and the boots I was wearing were almost a black color, but after a closer look, a dark midnight blue that go halfway up the lower part of my leg and solid rings go up the leg part every 4 inches until it reaches the end. And finally, brown leather belt that is slanted slightly around my waist where her two daggers were held, violet hilted and the blade is a light silvery blue. I took these blades in my hands and loked at them, as they had an all to familiar look to them.

"These...look like Rikku's blades in the game." I thought out loud.

I took another look around. The sky was dark and filled with stars and there were ruins everywhere. Small, floating lights that seemed to have a mind of their own were almost clouding the air space around me. right now, I was freaking out.

"This looks just like Zanarkand Ruins!" I almost screamed. "This has to be a dream, but it feels soo real. Wait..."

I felt something heavy in one of my pockets. I dug around in it until my hand brushed against something. I took a hold of it and pulled it out. It was the same sphere I had recieved from the contest. But why was it in my dream? Or was this even a dream. Well, all I knew was that I wasn't alone.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:51 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

As the heavy slumber in her mind wore off, Dende turned to her side with a shudder as a strong sweep of cool air brushed her skin. She opened her eyes unwillingly, though what greeted her was no usual sight. Skies a deep void littered with thick clouds fell heavily apon the barren mass of crumbled foundations and twisted metal, whilst small orbs of light drifted around calmly, unaware of her alien presence. Streams of liquidy colour ran their way through the air, twisting and winding around wrecked buildings as if there was no tax in their actions.

Dende stood and dusted herself off. She was not the least bit amazed, except maybe the fact that for once in a few years, she was dreaming again. She was adorned in simple military gear, although perhaps a little unorthadox, shorts and a black singlet set were not the usual service garments. Rested not too far from her position was a large black sniper rifle, so glossy in its coat that the colours which pranced around the detrimental wrecks bounced off its surface. Apon picking this up, she realised that two relatively large hand gun's were strapped to each hip. The air brushed at her again, this time much more crisp than before. As she moved to passively place her hands in her pockets, she felt something warm react to her fingertips. Removing the sphere with shaking hands, the reality of the situation hit her so hard it almost threw her off her feet.

She ran her hand through her hair. She took a deep breath. Swallowed her heart. Gripped the sphere as though it was the key to her life. As if it was the reason that she had escaped from a world of which was so devestationally destroying and inescapable. Something snapped. She began to laugh. A powerful feeling rose to her chest. She bent over, and retched. Wiping a tear from her eye, she strapped the large sniper to her back, and moved to walk.

Being so involved in her current situation she failed to realise the small crowd of others, asleep and unaware like she had been before. Her instincts kicked her instantly, and she stopped. Taking a seat nearby a Pyrefly which drifted away slowly, she waited for the rest of her troop to awake. The first to stir was a petite girl with sliky lavender locks. She looked around stunned for a few moments, tried to gather her bearings, then noticed the weapons mounting her.

"These...look like Rikku's blades in the game." she watched as the light danced on their sharp surface.

"That's becuase they are" Dende murmured to herself. She didn't seem to notice.

"This looks just like Zanarkand Ruins!" she cried, a note of distress in her voice. "This has to be a dream, but it feels soo real. Wait..." she felt for something in her pocket. She too, pulled out a dressphere and marvelled at its wonders.

"This is Zanarkand. Or former Zanarkand, if you will. Check out the Pyreflies" Dende smirked, nodding over to one of the floating wonders. This time, she noticed her presence. Dende looked into her bewildered eyes for a moment or two, before smirking.

"If you still think this is a dream, you better wake up now" she chuckled as some sort of mangled creature cried its deadly roar off in the far distance.

...under construction...

Old 10-25-2007, 08:05 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island (Not that he knows it yet.)

"I want to wake up, but I'm quite sure I would still be dreaming even if I did."

Feeling the distinct glow of the sun beating onto his face, Davion steadfastly kept both of his eyes closed as he decided exactly what it was he was supposed to do in a situation like this. He definitely did not feel as though he was at home in his bed any more, and he definitely did not feel like he was in his pajamas, or anywhere in Singapore any more for that matter. In fact, as far as he was concerned, it was probably closer to two or three countries further north.

Of course, considering the fact that he was encased in a metallic suit, he did not actually feel very much other than that distinct heat of being in a pressure cooker. How exactly he knew how it felt like to be in a pressure cooker, was a secret known only to very few. Now, that presented another problem altogether, the one which asked how exactly he got himself into a situation where he was stuffed into a suit of what was presumably armour, and how he had sand running down the visor, leaving his ears to get slowly filled with sand. It would be ridiculous, if only it was not so real.

"Alright, I'm not dreaming. Time to wake up then."

Opening his eyes, Davion found himself staring up at the sun, forcing him to shut them again lest he be blinded. At least now he knew he was outdoors, and that he was fully awake. What this meant was that he would have to crawl onto his feet and get a proper feel of what was around him, if he wished to survive this incredibly odd ordeal, which was exactly what he did. Looking around, what he saw was the sea behind him, a beach beneath him, and a forest ahead of him. All very familiar, as though he had seen them a very long time ago...

"Besaid..."

He turned his gaze onto himself, looking onto the massive armour that he wore, all very similar to the Dark Knight in so many Final Fantasy games. What was more, slotted onto his back was a massive blade, one which he proceeded to draw and examine. It was huge, as large as himself, and tough too. Much like every other part of his armour, his sword was a dark colour, black in some parts, grey in others, and dark blue in others still. It was serrated at the edge, presumably for better cutting and perhaps for the sake of style. It was all very odd, but he would have to take it all in, it was how he had survived so far.

"I knew I should never have entered that contest." Was all he said as he noticed the dressphere he had received last night lying on the floor beside him.

Last edited by skiboydoggy; 10-25-2007 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Rose Stevens
Besaid Island. 0_o

Rose was aware that she was awake, but she kept her eyes closed for a few minutes as she always did. She didn't exactly remember falling asleep, but that didn't matter to her. All she really cared about was the plush grass beneath her and the warm sun on her face. Plush grass? Warm sun? She wasn't in her room, was she? Alarmed, Rose sat up and looked around. In front of her was a sandy beach and a beautiful ocean. She wasn't exactly sure where she was, but it looked extremely familiar. Like something she'd seen in a distant memory - a dream. Ah, that's what it was: a dream. Then again, when she was dreaming, Rose generally wasn't able to realize that she was.

Rose stood up gracefully, keeping her calm poise, and looked at her attire. It definately was not she'd been wearing a little while before. She wore a blue and white dress with a floral design on the bottom and very long sleeves. Resting next to her was a staff. She picked it up and realized exactly what was going on. It was a staff just like Yuna's, in the Final Fantasy game she'd been obsessed with, and she was wearing a dress nearly identical to the character's. While a normal individual would have freaked out in this situation, Rose reacted a little differently. Her immidiate reaction was to put her hands to her gorgeous, flowing hair, making sure it wasn't cut as short as Yuna's. Sure, one may find this a bit strange, but Rose acts strange in strange situations.

After this, the real shock hit her. At that very moment, she realized she wasn't home. No, she wasn't home at all. In fact, she realized exactly where she was, but didn't dare to think it. In her other hand rested the dressphere she'd created. This wasn't what she'd signed up for at all.

"Besaid Island..."

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 10-25-2007, 04:29 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Twyla Rebras
Zanarkand Ruins

"This is Zanarkand. Or former Zanarkand, if you will. Check out the Pyreflies" A girl smirked, nodding over to one of the floating wonders. I wonder how long she was standing there watching me go into a pathetic panic.

"If you still think this is a dream, you better wake up now" she chuckled when an ominous scream of some undescribable beast cried out in the distance.

"Well, I'm not blunt, I'm smart enough to establish that on my own thanks." I remarked rather abruptly. "Anyway, sorry for the rude comment. I'm Twyla. And if this is a dream, which I'm now doubting, then it would mean that you aren't real, which I'm sure you're not. Sorry if that sounds insulting, I don't mean it to be."

I went and took another look at my sphere. It had an indefinite sura about it, one that kept changing like it couldn't make up its mind, but there was still some entity that remained throughout. The Pyreflies circled around, there pressence most distracting but eye-catching at the same time. You could sit and watch them for hours if you were bored and still be entertained. But there was still the fact that if this wasn't a dream, then what entity brought us here, and the biggest queestion of all was 'Why were we brought here?'. I could have just said 'why', but thats always answered by 'because' and I wanted to know why I was in Spira.

"So, have any idea on how we ended up here?" I asked.
Old 10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Dende kicked the dirt beneath her feet. She was used to having the right answer for everything. Whenever there was a question with no real answer, she could feel the curse of frustration crawl down her spine.

"I...I'm not sure" she looked away from the determined girl, blushing slightly. This side which shone now, she did not like. She didnt like the feeling of not knowing the unknown. A Pyrefly flew past, as if taunting her of the knowledge it seemingly had, and that of which she didnt. The feeling of her dressphere pressed against her leg gave her some form of semi-correct answer. Or maybe a justifyable one. She pulled it from her side slowly, lingering so that the gleam of fiery red whisps caught Twyla's eye.

"I'm Dende. I entered a competition a few..." she trailed off as the glow of the orb and its presence sent her into a trance. Realising she was lured by the orbs deeper powers, and what sort of oddball she would look like stopping half-sentence, she snapped her eyes back up, and resumed.

"...i think what we designed has something to do with all of this. Maybe its just some sick, twisted game. But i have a slight feeling it's something bigger than what we could imagine" she smirked again, turning to look at the other few still lying in slumber.

"When" she turned back with a warm smile, "do you suppose, they will wake" she laughed, placing her hands on her hips and looking at the cold figures with a high note of sympathy.

...under construction...

Old 10-25-2007, 09:45 PM
iChaos Offline

Tyson Jake
Besaid Island

Tyson open up his eyes as they keep shutting until he finaly open them. Tyson stood up on his two feet and began to look around. He thought and thought about where he could be. Tyson remembered this place somewhere, and there he noticed it Final Fanasty2 the video game he was at Besaid. Tyson wondered why he was here the last thing he remembered was the orb floating saying a mistake in a word he thought was powers. Tyson looked at his clothes to see he was wearing a brown hooded sweater with brown spiky hair and long dark brown baggy pants with an undershirt that was light brown with peach color skin Tyson wears fingerless gloves. Tyson's wieght is about 175 pounds and stands very tall around 5-6 feet.

"Sweet clothes," Exclaimed Tyson.

Tyson smiled with joy on his face at his cool clothes. Tyson began to say in his mind: This is all a dream a big fat joke I'm having good dreams now on and then. Thought Tyson to himself.
He continued in his mind: Yep just a big fat dream or a big fat joke. Wait how can I think while sleeping ah this must be real. Tyson walked all over the sand. Tyson picked up the sand and began to throw it in his eyes.

"Ouch, that hurts," Tyson said as the sand stung/stinged his eyes.

"I can't see. Where am I," Tyson said jumping around and around making his eye hurt worse. Tyson ran to a blue moving that cause he thought it was water it was he rubbed it on his eyes and his eyes felt better again calming him down from all his angriniess

"Okay I guess it isn't a dream but why am I on Besaid Island. This is the wierdist thing ever happen to me, and trust I have an wierd life," Tyson said thinking out loud.