Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: [RP]Elemental Freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___Alana_Marie___ View Post
OOC: Confused, should I just repost mine since I never entered that house or should i create a new one >.>
Yea, you can just repost yours..^^

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:46 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

OOC: *tis reposting*

When Alex went into his flying rage, Ivy immediately ran out of the classroom, down to hall to her locker. Twisting the combination she got out her backpack stuffed all her books in and ran out the door and walked home. When she got home there was a note on her front step. Ivy opened it and raised an eyebrow at the note. “Hmmm” she murmured, stuffing the paper into her backpack. She ran inside, no one was home silence suffocated the room. “Mom?” Ivy yelled “Dad? Anyone? That’s odd, Mom should be home for work and I thought Eric was sick…” Ivy shrugged, her family had a habit of taking off randomly, maybe the note was from her mom and dad planning to scare her or something.
Ivy went into her room and changed, neglecting to go into any other rooms, but a strange smell filled the air. Almost like blood. When Ivy emerged she was wearing a jean mini skirt and a pink camisole, as she walked down stairs her green markings were exposed. She quickly grabbed her older brothers sweatshirt and pulled it over her. Then she stuffed a bag of chips and a bottle of Gatorade into her bag and went outside. Locking the door behind her and grabbing her bike. It felt good to be out of her sweaty shorts, but now she wished she had pulled on shorts, she wanted to go back in and change but she had left her key inside and figured that her mom would have a key. As Ivy rode she looked for Trent across the street, he wasn’t home. Ivy frowned, she had wanted him to come with her, so he could pedal the bike and she would sit on the handlebars and be his eyes. She shrugged again and rode on slowly. What was the hurry?

Last edited by ___Alana_Marie___; 10-14-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:55 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin

"Ah, freedom." I said while walking out of school. "Hmm...don't you have work to do at home." Bryan questioned. I was walking out of school with three of my friend: Bryan, Andy, and David. "Yeah, still cooking is a lot of fun to do. I can just taste the lasgna now. Mmmmmmm." I teased David who hasn't eaten anything since breakfast. "Dude, you're wack. Stop messing with me, I'm already starving. I want to get home and eat something. See ya." David rushed away before I could tease him anymore. "See ya!" we yelled in unison.

"Hey Kaze, aren't you adopted? Don't you at least wonder what your real parents are like?" Andy asked.
I thought about it for a minute and replied, "I do wonder at times, but I also like my foster parents. They're really nice and has taken care of me ever since my parents died so I feel like they are my real parents."
"Okay, but do you ever wonder what your parents would look and act like." Bryan joined in the questioning.
"Hmmm...probably my dad is reckless, straight-forward, and get it done type of person, while my mom is smart, thoughtful, and nice." I then looked at the clock. "Woah, I'm late. Have to start walking home, see ya." I then rushed out of the room and heard a "See ya." behind me.

When I got home, I immediately yelled, "I'm home!" To my surprise, no one answered. "I guess they're still at work." I said it under my breath. When I turned into the kitchen, there I saw the blood splattered every where. At first I thought that it was just some sauce spilled. When I got close, it was a horrifying smell of blood. "What happened here?!" I put my shirt over my nose and started walking around because the smell was terrible. I then saw a note on the countertop. It read:

"Come to the 130 Ely Street lane

~your future"

What kind of joke is this. I thought for a moment. Then I realized my mom had specifically said that they were going to stay home for today only and they were going somewhere as soon as I got home. I started shaking. They can't be dead, can they? I started to get angry. What have we done to deserve this....okay, cool down. I need to find out what happened here. I then looked at the note. "I guess my only clue it to go to 130 Ely Street lane. No time to just sit here, I better move now." I then rushed out of the room and headed to the street.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:07 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

OOC: Alright, Sorry, Empoleon. Is this alright?

Luna groaned, and went to the office. The old principal was mad, but he let her go ten minutes later with a 2 Saturday's detention.

Luna ran home, to her three storie mansion. Surprisingly, no-one was there. Luna ran to the door and found a note. It said:
"Come to the 130 Ely Street lane

~your future"

Luna ran outside, got on her bike and rode there.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" We have much to discuss, when your friends get here!" The man groaned with s grin, Brisk saw past his disguse.

" Who do you think your tricking?" Brisk asked calmy, tossing a copy of the note, that was cover in red liquid. Brisk glimpsing down at the liquid for a second, his eyes narrowing.

" You wouldn't had time to kill all their parents, you couldn't, since after all they are your scienctist, aren't Mr.Glore" Brisk stated, Mr.Glore now seeing his idenity was figure out, the husband of Mrs.Glore.

OOC;// That's fine..:)

Old 10-15-2007, 05:47 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Luna then walked to the door of this house as she reached it.Stetting her bike out the front and taking her gloves off, Luna opened the door. Brisk was in there with a man.

"BRISK!"Luna yelled angrily.

OOC: Ms. and Mr. Glore should call Luna by her first name, Lunarie, Pronunced Loo-Nar-Ee.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:03 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Alex ran out of the classroom, still burning with rage. He unlocked his bike from the racks and cycled home. When he got there he noticed a strange note on the front door.

"What the?" He shouted as he saw a lot of blood.

He read then note as it pointed out an adress, he rode there once again on his bike and planted it outside on the wall, he noticed another bike but didn't take any notice. He entered and saw both Brisk and Luna.

"Err.. What's going on...?" He asked, whil'st staying over in the corner.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-15-2007, 07:28 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncrew View Post
Alex ran out of the classroom, still burning with rage. He unlocked his bike from the racks and cycled home. When he got there he noticed a strange note on the front door.

"What the?" He shouted as he saw a lot of blood.

He read then note as it pointed out an adress, he rode there once again on his bike and planted it outside on the wall, he noticed another bike but didn't take any notice. He entered and saw both Brisk and Luna.

"Err.. What's going on...?" He asked, whil'st staying over in the corner.
"Thats what i was about to ask!"Luna yelled in unision.

Old 10-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

OOC: I won't repost my last post because... Well, I'm too lazy. :P

BIC: Terra flew through the doors of the school, ran down the sidewalk going towards her house, and almost tripped flat on her face doing so. An uneven part on the sidewalk jutted up, which had caused her to stumble. She caught herself, and with suprising agility Terra was galloping again.
She was running so quickly, she almost didn't notice the note taped to her front door. Later, Terra would wonder how she didn't see it at first. It was splattered with dry, red, unknown stuff. In scribbly, almost unreadable, handwritting, as if the writer was in a hurry, the paper read:

"Come to 130 Ely Street Lane.

~your future
"

Terra was terrified. What had happened, and why did the paper have- Terra shuddered at this word that formed in her mind- blood splattered on it? She glanced around the suburban neighborhood. Hadn't anyone noticed a mysterious figure attatch this note to the door?
Shaking, Terra reached for the door, cold fear gripping at her heart. She slowly opened trhe door.
It was a murder scene.
Blood was still slightly wet on the floor and walls, and a knife was laying on the floor, the accursed red liquid clinging to the cold blade. Terra was too frightened to look beyond the foyer of her house. She backed out of the house and closed the door.
It was too much, too much!
Terra stared at the note, her eyes watering with warm, salty tears. She might as well go to the place the note specified, as the location was only a couple dozen blocks away from her house, and what did she have to lose? Her life seemed pointless now, as if it had no meaning. So, Terra decided that she was going.
Of course, she was going to take a public bus there, because if she went without even anyone in the bus, she could be kidnapped- or worse. Not that it mattered anymore.
Terra crumpled the note in her hand and stuffed it in her jean pocket. The blood of her parents still dwelled on the peice of paper, and she wanted to have them with her- even when she perished under the hands of her parents' murderer.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 10-15-2007, 09:56 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" Settle down freak!" Mr.Glore shouted, looking at Brisk then at the other two." Everything will be explain, when the rest come. For now just sit down." Pointing at a table with four chairs.

" Why you yell mine name, I'm not the one who killed you're 'parents' now am I?" Brisk sneered, his eyes glinting with anger.

" Freaks shut up and settle down!" Mr.Glore groaned with a cough in there.

" Who in the hell are you calling a freak old man" Brisk shouted, pushing Mr.Glore against a wall, then slamming his fist into Mr.Glore stomach.

Old 10-15-2007, 10:49 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

As I started jogging when I got to the corner, I saw a couple of people go in already. Hmmm...that's strange? Wasn't that Luna and Alex just now? What are they doing here? I suddenly thought about it and stopped. Wait, why are they here? No one is suppose to go here besides me. Most of them looked terrified and rushed into the house. It can't be that it happened to them too?! I then started remembering the whole kitchen splattered with blood. I started shivering, and shook my head to get the image out.

"Better play it safe." I said to myself. I looked around and saw that the house was now in turmoil which seems to be three people my age and two adults. It seems the backyard was blocked by a wall. It doesn't seem to tall. I then started swinging back and forth and put my whole momentum when jumping. I then felt a light air pusing the bottom of my shoes as if lifting me in the air. Through my whole life I felt like that when running and jumping, so I was used to the feeling already. I managed to grab the top of the wall and pushed myself over the wall.

Then my shoelace got snagged on one the the corner of a brick. I was falling sideways and landed on my backed. I winced hard trying to hold the pain in. "Owww." I whispered it to relief my pain. I slowly got up and was kneeling when I heard, "Thats what i was about to ask!" It had sounded a lot like that Luna girl yelling at a guy named Brisk. "I need to get closer." I knew it was risky, but I had to take it. As I got closer, I could hear the yelling of the others inside. I hadn't notice the steep step and I was dragging my feet because of the fall. Oh damn! as I tripped over the ledge. I staggered and hit a screen. The screen snapped and I started falling in. I managed to roll while falling, but hit my head on the wall and fell on my side. "Owwww!" I couldn't hold the pain anymore and was clutching my head. .
Old 10-16-2007, 03:24 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

OOC: Gah, I lost my post! Damnit... Now I gotta retype it...

Class had ended. This was very good for Yue, because she was absolutely terrified of the people in her class. At the sound of the bell, Yue gathered up her belongings and walked at a fast pace to reach her locker so she wouldn't miss the bus. She packed all of her necessary school items into her backpack so she could complete her homework on the bus. Afterwards, she shuts her locker, locks it up, and exits out of the nearest door. Now that she's outside, the hall traffic would not interfere with her speed and she could run without getting in trouble. She runs for her bus and manages to find an open seat. Luckily for her, few people want to sit with her, probably due to her fearful, cowardly nature. However, she has been the victim of a lot of harassment due to this. Oddly enough, a few days after the incident, it turns out that kid was murdered. At first it seemed like a coincidence, but after awhile, it kept happening to people Yue knew, or more importantly, people she disliked.

Regardless, Yue tried to focus on her amount of homework. Yue knew everyone liked to rush towards the back seats, so Yue decided to sit towards the front so fewer people would distract her. Being the last one off, she had 45 minutes on the bus to complete her homework. Luckily, the drive was just enough to get all of her homework done. She packed everything into her backpack just in time for her stop. Yue and 4 others got off here. Yue was the first one off being towards the front, so she departed from the bus, took in her surroundings, and ran home. With all of her homework done, Yue had planned to come home to watch some television and do some drawings. Making it to her blue house, she made it to the door and went inside. She dropped off her belongings by the couch and walks into the kitchen. Yue begins to shiver at what she just saw. She fell onto her knees out of complete fear.

Blood was all over the floor. No evidence was left behind of what caused it, but Yue found her mother's body beaten and mutilated. Her thoughts began to race. She remembered the news reports of all those people that died. They all had some sort of a connection to Yue too. The girl soon began to think someone might be after her. This thought terrorized Yue, but then she thought that she had no real choice if someone was after her. All she would have to do is wait for her inevitable doom. Then, Yue spotted the note on the table, covered in blood. Since Yue has seen so much blood in her life, blood never phased her. The note wanted her to go to a certain location. She remembers passing this place when her mom drove her past the place. There was no point in waiting for the killer to come to her, because she would be too full of fear to enjoy her last moments of life. If this killer did want to kill Yue, she mineswell get it over with. She decided to head back out the door again, towards this house.

Eventually, she made it to the house. Strangely, the door was open and familiar voices were heard from inside. She heard the voice of Brisk, which terrified her, but chances are he wasn't the murder. Yue began to think he might be a victim too, and so she walked inside cautiously. Examining the inside, there was a collection of kids from her math class. Yue began to shiver, especially by seeing the old man in the corner. Boys were bad enough, but men were the horrors of the world in Yue's mind. Out of fear and stress, Yue dropped to her knees again and looked down towards the floor, shaking wildly by the door. What would happen next is what terrorized Yue the most. The fact that the future was completely blanketed paralyzed Yue into a realm of complete horror.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:55 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

I'm sorry E2X but I have to quit this RP. I joined
hastily, eager to RP, but I realize now that I don't have
the time. Summer is over *sob*.
So, sorry for withdrawing, but better now than really late
in the middle. And sorry for posting this here. And sorry
for making the bell ring.
Ok bye.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Mrs.Glore stood behind kaze, her eyes dartly at him. Unlike when she was at school, picking him up by his shirt (and/or jacket/hoodie/sweater) and glance at him.

" Is there a reason your in my backyard?" Mrs.Glore asked.

" Sit sit, get inside now, you freak I can sense your damn presence! The rest of you sit your asses down!" Mr.Glore yelled at the doorway.

Old 10-17-2007, 11:47 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

"Who you callin' a freak!" I was furious that I was not only looked down, literally, by Mrs. Glore, but now was insulted by Mr. Glore. "Let go of me!" I struggled to get my jacket loose from her hands, but to my surprise she held firm. I continued struggling while she dragged me to a seat. Damn! How did I get into this mess. I suddenly looked down and saw my jacket was unzipped. I struggled again and took my jaket off in the process. "Aaah!" I jumped and did a drop kick right to Mr. Glore's face. "Damn you! You're the one who killed my parents aren't you! Answer Me!" I yelled pointing at him to show my fury.