Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:08 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope
Default Re: [RP]Elemental Freaks

Alex looked up, fury started building up in his eyes.

"You know, I don't like the way you keep calling us 'freaks' What is with that!?" Alex shouted towards Mr.Glore.

Alex remained in the corner, he wasn't going to sit down to any orders from these strange people.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-19-2007, 12:04 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Mr.glore alnded on hsi back coughing up at fit.

Brisk walk over to Kage, picking him up by his shirt, a coldness cover Kage shirt causing it to freeze.

" Listen here punk, if you want to know your infromation you WILL sit your ass down in that god damn chair, that goes for you to mister heat ****" Brisk Yelled as he tossed Kage back into a wall.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-20-2007, 04:30 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

OOC: Mind if Luna uses the word 'Shutup'?

Luna rubbed her head, trying to block out the noise. Eventually, Luna stood in between them.

"SHUTUP!" She yelled, lifting both boys into the air.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:34 PM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin

"What the...!" I was starting to float in midair. What the heck is going on! I feel like there is no gravity here! I tried to push myself in midair even though I knew that without any thing to push off of I couldn't move. I was suddenly suprised when I was moving in midair. I felt a small wind pushing me to where I wanted to go. I then landed safely on the ground. That felt way too weird. I had the same feeling when running and jumping. No matter, I have a situation here. Something is weird with Brisk too. After he touched my shirt, it froze. He knows something we don't. I wanted to know why we were all here. I went over to Luna and tried to calm her down.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Yue, horrified by the yelling of Brisk and the others, slowly rose, shaking wildly. She immediately begins to clutch her head, feeling stings of some sort of pain. The girl was able to quickly shake it off, however, and managed to just barely slide herself into a chair. However, she glanced around nervously, flinching whenever anyone looked at her. She then buried her face in her arms, completely terrified.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Luna walked over to Yue.

"Hey, you ok? You look like you have a headache." Luna said calmly. She touched Yue's shoulder. When Kaze(SP?) tried to calm her down, Luna shook him off.

"I'm Fine. I'm just confused why i could lift you up into the air. If i'm correct. Brisk is still up there."

Luna looked up to see Brisk still up in the air.

"You blamed your spitball on Alex. I am not letting you get down until you apoligize to Alex and tell Ms.Glore the truth."

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:35 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" Well I'm coming down or you will die!" Brisk shouted, as a blast of cold air, almost below zero. Sweeping across the room, forming ice along Luna feet, Yue feet, and Kage's and Alex's, sweeping up there legs.
" Learn how to control your self freaks!" mr.Glore shouted. As He Raised his hands towards Brisk floating him down.

"Now listen here, l can neglect all your pitty attacks, they don't affect me, if you want information about your strange, marks ermm birthmarks, and strange things that happens to you then calm down and sit down, Yue is it cal down I know you're tense." Mr.Glore spoke as Mrs.Glore appeared beside him.

OOC;// You can't harm, Mrs.Glore or mr.Glore there the 'ubers' or the control of the Elemental Freaks. I mean I can't say you can't try, but Luna can't lift the in the air. Brisk can't freeze them, Alex can't burn them, Kaze can't blast them. on and on and on!

Old 10-21-2007, 03:50 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Yes, i'd like to know about my marks." Said Luna sterly. Änd i'm not a freak. Just because i have strange marks and can lift people into the air, it does'nt mean i'm a freak. I'm just different."

Luna tried to lift him up in the air, but there was only a glow around him, and then it went out.

"Your Attacks wont work on me," He said, smiling as she collapsed onto the floor.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

"H-hello...?"
Terra slowly creaked open the door of the house, clutching the knob tightly. She blinked suddenly, shocked by the darkness she wasn't accustomed to. Stepping into the dark room, she tried to quietly close the door, but failed.
Instead, it closed with a huge screeching noise.
Cringing, Terra clenched her teeth and shut her eyes. After a couple of seconds, they fluttered slowly open and she gazed into the bleek darkness.
After she could actually see faintly through the room, she saw Brisk, Luna, Yue, Alex, and Kaze, five students from her class.
'They killed my parents?' She thought suddenly, confused.
After another scan of the room, she saw, to her suprise and disdain, Mrs. Glore. A man, standing near the teacher, somehow looked, at least in the darkness, like Mrs. Glore.
'Maybe that's her husband...?' Terra thought.
A sudden rage filled her body. Did they kill her parents? She clenched her hands into fists.
'If they did,' she thought, 'they are going to pay.'
A feeling of power coursed through Terra's veins. Her markings suddenly felt as if they had an aura, glowing more brightly each second.
'What... What is this... Feeling...?' Terra closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.
'Calm down, Terra, calm down.'

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 10-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Yue was startled by the shock of ice. Not just startled, but terrified. She yelped out loud, exxaggerating the pain she felt. As her head flew up, her eyes began to turn red, and began to glow. Not only that, they didn't look human anymore, but more demonic. However, it didn't last, and they resorted back to their human form. The girl began to shake again, only to be startled by the horrifying man nearby. She froze, hearing his voice. It almost seemed as if Yue was about to explode out of fear.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:32 AM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin

*sigh*
Finally everybody started calming down, that's good. I felt my shoes stuck to the floor because of the ice. I shook it off, grabbed my jacket, and sat down on a chair. "So let me get this straight. We all have weird birthmarks and strange powers that seems to be of one element for each of us, and you know something about it?" by then I was already puzzled by the thought of having powers.

Argh, even I don't seem to believe what I just said!

I still wanted to know what is going on so I just sat there and waited for the answer

OOC: by the way Empoleonx2, it's Kaze not Kage because Kaze means wind in Japanese
Old 10-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

" You could put it like that, see you were created for human purposes, to serve somebody, though when the creation went wrong he killed himself, otherwise known as brisk father the leader of this project." Mr.Glore paused to look at Brisk.

" Yes this was a horrible project, you were all taken fro your parents at birth. I am ere to insure your safety. Mrs.Glore and I would like to further enhance your 'powers'" Mr.Glore spoke with a nonchalant voice.

" Any question?" Mrs.Glore said in a perky voice.

Brisk eyes shut at the mention of his father, he body felt nimb. Unable to hold up his body weight, he fell to the ground. Sadness overwelmed Brisk for the first time in 14 years.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Luna turned to Terra.

"So these twerps killed your parents too, huh?" Luna said angrily.

Brisk fell to the floor and Luna gave a evil grin, kind of like a mix between innocenty and gladness. She then came over it.

That grin made me feel... like i was evil. Is there another being inside of me that has been at the back of my brain all along? She thought. The being then came out again. The being gave an evil, deep laugh at Brisk. This voice was DEFENTLY NOT Luna's.

Luna soon overcame it, and stared at herself in shock.

"So the legend is true...There is such thing as the elemental freaks." She said innocently. "One must be sealed in a body...My body."

You see, Luna's parents told her a story of fourteen kids. These kids where magical, as they held magnificent powers in their bodies. They were created in tubes, with orange liquids. They were put in families and thought these families were their own. But one day, their parents were killed. The kids rushed to a house.. And Luna forgot the rest.

OOC: This alright?

Old 10-26-2007, 05:47 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

It had been a few minutes since Brisk's wild Ice attack on all of us. Most of them probably knew it was coming as Alex began building up extreme anger in his body.

"Brisk... you want to play that game, huh? Well 2 can play at that!" Alex shouted across the room as everything went a dark red.

Alex's hands started filling with heat and fire they blazed across the room as he fired one of the balls of fire into Brisk.

"All is well now, but try anything like that again, I tell you.. just wait." Alex whispered as he walked off into the shadowy corner of the room, still refusing to sit down.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Brisk in a slump state, as he saw the fire ball coming his hands turned frozen solid, making mist in the room. His eyes gleaming with hatred, a sneer let lose.

" Yea, when one's more powerful then the other, its not a fair game." Brisk grinned, as his hands struck the ground. Twisting his hands, making the ground freezing cold, ice jumping off the ground. The house becoming an Igoo, icicle forming from the roof, becoming more like spears, on the wall, the ceiling, even from the ground.

" Don't even think about it old man, oh by the way, this ice somewhat can, but most of it can't be melted by fire. Like this kind, a metalic ice covered Mr.Glore and Mrs.Glore, frozen in place with their mouths gawking open.

" Luna, don't think about it your stupid powers won't work either, oh and pitty Yue she could be the strongestone, but yet she's the frailest one, so sad!" Brisk growled. "If I block my mind from your powers, wait I bet you didn't figure that out yet, that maybe you could read minds. Anyway you can't shatter this ice, well because I don't know why but I don't know." Brisk mumbled the last part to himself.