Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-28-2007, 09:09 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Trainer Academy! [1 Spot Left]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Noob.. *begins to laugh* TaNgLeNoTe rocks!! W00T.
Dude Stop spaming this place up this is one WHOLE entire page of S-P-A-M SPAM!
STOP SPAMING AND ARGUING PLEASE GUYS!
(I Hope that post would help)

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-28-2007, 09:15 PM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
Dude Stop spaming this place up this is one WHOLE entire page of S-P-A-M SPAM!
STOP SPAMING AND ARGUING PLEASE GUYS!
(I Hope that post would help)
xD okay okay, don't tell anyone to "stop", since you'r the one who caused this with your original post soooo, ponder that on your own..... :3
Old 10-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaNgLeNoTe View Post
xD okay okay, don't tell anyone to "stop", since you'r the one who caused this with your original post soooo, ponder that on your own..... :3
no I wasnt espeonlover did because she said your a newbie too AT LEAST I [osted some thing About it so yeah NO MORE ARGUEMENTS OR BAD THINGS TO SAY Black rayquaza Acept watergirl and then NOBODY should post here Whatever NBODY POST HERE EXCEPT Black Rayqaza

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Quote:
no I wasnt espeonlover did because she said your a newbie too AT LEAST I [osted some thing About it so yeah NO MORE ARGUEMENTS OR BAD THINGS TO SAY Black rayquaza Acept watergirl and then NOBODY should post here Whatever NBODY POST HERE EXCEPT Black Rayqaza
Noob.. it's Black Salamence.. -.-

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Noob.. it's Black Salamence.. -.-
xD well......is salamence ever going to start the RP? T_T
Old 10-29-2007, 01:44 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

I thought you said U quit it.

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-29-2007, 02:10 AM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
I thought you said U quit it.
I did, but I'm still on the list so, I guess I will. <3 is that a problem? :O?
Old 10-29-2007, 04:38 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Gosh, I wouldn't be talking, Monkey Boy, and others. Calling each other noobs isn't going to help, is it? After all, you bashing them doesn't mean they'll be not accepted, you don't have to start a fight. Don't judge others, that's the bottom line. It would be better for you guys to quit this mess, before you all get banned. You guys are judging each other too fast, when it's not your decision. A lot of you guys are not getting into this, good job. But here is advice, to calm this down. I don't want to see this RP dying, it has a lot of potential into becoming great.

First of all, Monkey Boy, just because they bash you doesn't mean you have to bash back. I can see they're telling the truth, and the first post, before this big mess, was a bunch of help, telling how to improve. You shouldn't force people to not post if they do not want to, it isn't fair. You can't tell the owner of this RP to accept who they want to, either. It's his decision, not yours. And you need to learn to be better than what you are right now, and learn to take criticism from others and become a better person. And plus, I naturally wouldn't see Watergirl being in this RP. She is not so great herself. [No offense to her, just stating this]

And TangleNote and Kaioo, I know you're both trying to help, but it would be better if you told him in a softer, better way. Your bashes are going way too off-topic, and it would be better to make your posts nicer, to help Monkey Boy. Kaioo, your previous post about calling Monkey Boy a noob, was off topic. So? He forgot the name, small problem, not important to be bashed for. And talking about Serebii is off topic? So what? Your saying if someone has experience and RPs a lot, and isn't so great, is automatically better than someone. Example, I've RPed longer than someone, and we're in an RP, doesn't mean I'm better. She may have no experience, but might be good at this.

Last edited by RawrIsMyMiddleName; 10-29-2007 at 04:43 AM.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:57 AM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob of all noobs View Post
Gosh, I wouldn't be talking, Monkey Boy, and others. Calling each other noobs isn't going to help, is it? After all, you bashing them doesn't mean they'll be not accepted, you don't have to start a fight. Don't judge others, that's the bottom line. It would be better for you guys to quit this mess, before you all get banned. You guys are judging each other too fast, when it's not your decision. A lot of you guys are not getting into this, good job. But here is advice, to calm this down. I don't want to see this RP dying, it has a lot of potential into becoming great.

First of all, Monkey Boy, just because they bash you doesn't mean you have to bash back. I can see they're telling the truth, and the first post, before this big mess, was a bunch of help, telling how to improve. You shouldn't force people to not post if they do not want to, it isn't fair. You can't tell the owner of this RP to accept who they want to, either. It's his decision, not yours. And you need to learn to be better than what you are right now, and learn to take criticism from others and become a better person. And plus, I naturally wouldn't see Watergirl being in this RP. She is not so great herself. [No offense to her, just stating this]

And TangleNote and Kaioo, I know you're both trying to help, but it would be better if you told him in a softer, better way. Your bashes are going way too off-topic, and it would be better to make your posts nicer, to help Monkey Boy. Kaioo, your previous post about calling Monkey Boy a noob, was off topic. So? He forgot the name, small problem, not important to be bashed for. And talking about Serebii is off topic? So what? Your saying if someone has experience and RPs a lot, and isn't so great, is automatically better than someone. Example, I've RPed longer than someone, and we're in an RP, doesn't mean I'm better. She may have no experience, but might be good at this.

ish thou a mod? (not in rude sounding way.just curious)

EDIT: .:Ultimate Shroomish:. 'nuf said. is this Rp all going to be fighting????? Nobodies, actually stopped this. Its getting rather,old./annoying/dumb/pointless
Old 10-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

This Rp is going kinda outta hand. Maybe I should quit the whole thing? Anyway, I'm not Black Rayquaza, I'm DarkSalamence

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 10-29-2007, 05:22 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Funny I go on here more than sebbri (Im Pikachu 6001 so dont ask)
And sorry I spelled your name wrong

BTW if you go to advanced edit post it says selete this message but u cant click it lick on the check mark the says that then click on the other thing you can delete yoyur post.

sorry if you didnt understand any of that
and angel fire is right and esponlover you argued or at least got into the argument NOW STOP ARGUING PEPOLE!

STOP ARGUING PEPOLES OF PEK2 AND SEBBRI!
Lol nub, im not wearing the original skin, i wasnt in the arguement i called monkey a newbie, because not only did HE start the arguement, he also was newer.and noobyer Than Tangle.

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:50 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

It looks like Golden Silver gets the last place. He was reserved way before. Well then, I guess the rp will start soon.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 11-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSalamence View Post
It looks like Golden Silver gets the last place. He was reserved way before. Well then, I guess the rp will start soon.
Please do not quit this.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Change the tittle so it is FULL no spaces left thats what made me not see its full

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^