Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-29-2007, 01:51 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy
Default Re: [RP] Final Fantasy: Sphere of Creation

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island

It felt rather odd the be referred to as 'Dark Knight', but Davion figured it was as good a way as any to single himself out amongst the three of them. 'Not White Mage' was just plain stupid, although 'Dude' or anything along that effect would have sufficed as well. He was not going to complain though, as least he had not chosen to shout anything offensive or generally less intelligent instead, upon which Davion would probably have felt obliged to murder him like a Dark Knight would. An Alchemist would not stand a chance at all, at any rate, which was probably going to be a good thing if any internal conflicts occurred any time soon. He would be able to solve them with a bit of weight throwing, which was always a boon if it ever came close to coming to blows.

"Yes? Alchemist? My name is Davion by the way."

He turned around and watched as the Alchemist caught up, a small smile flickering across his face. That solved the problem of one of the two fellows still on the beach, although there were still some slight downsides to the whole thing with him awake and running around. To his logical mind, it had to do with spreading out the Cures, although it was slightly offset by mixtures. To his less logical mind, he was just being generally illogical. Although it was nice, having another male to talk to. At least they would probably have closer opinions on the whole Final Fantasy issue at hand, and battles would probably be slightly more manageable, but he was stereotyping now.

We could do with a Black Mage... He randomly thought as he let his eyes fall on each of the party for half a second.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Now that the line up of fiends were gone, I was happy that a well earned break was now available for the taking. I stuffeled through my pockets until I found a dressphere that gave me the distinct feeling I had when I awoke in Spira. I took it in hand, and soon enough my appearance had changed back to that of a thief. Now I had my legs under control and didn't look like an idiot infront of everyone else.

"That white-haired fellow is over there still. The monsters are gone. I wonder how long he'll take to come over and say hello"

I looked over to where Dende was specifically talking about. Indeed the other white-haired guy was over there. At least I wasn't the only one with an intersting hair colour.

"Well I'd like to know why everyone was a Gunner." I commented. "Wheres the variety in people? Anyway, waiting isn't going to get us anywhere, it looks like were all kinda stuck together until we find out what happened to us."

Now that we had time to think, that was the biggest question that needed answering. Was it a summoning gone wrong? Did our spheres bring us here? Or was it the whole fate thing and we have to save the world or something? Maybe it was all of those but I didn't know, Dende didn't know, heck, no one knew. We had a few options, but then there was one that sparked most interest. It sounded really cliche, but it was worth a shot and might prove to bear friut from our efforts.

"Okay, this might sound crazy, as mostly all my ideas do sound, but since we have no slue how we got here, why don't we look for spheres? They have recored information on them, maybe someone or something brought us here and its recored on a sphere?" I suggested. "Our other options are running around like renegades trying not to get killed, or we find the nearest air ship and go to the closest summoners temple. I think the sphere thing is more productinve because I know there is a sphere in the Zanarkand Ruins."
Old 10-31-2007, 10:59 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Raine Green
Besaid Island

Raine turned back to the others who seemed to be introducing themselves a second time to one of the Alchemists who had suddenly ran after them shouting after the Dark Knight. She wished they would hurry up, she really wanted to get into town. Hopefully they could find out something about what was going on!

She wasn't surprised at the lack of fiends on the beach, after all there never had been many encounters on Besaid in the game. She was quite happy with this, as being a White Mage, there wasn't much she could do to aid in battle, especially as there were already two alchemists and a second White Mage with them. She wished she could change into a different sphere, but she just wasn't sure how to.

"Come on people!" she called, "We can get to know each other later! We need to find out what's happening."

She ran forward a bit and then turned back round, "So do we go the river way or the dryer way?"
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 11-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Dende coughed, before looking over at a large distant construction, wallowing in the mist and colours that surrounded it. With a shrug she heaved herself up off the support she seeked before, dusted her shorts off, then started to walk. With a quiet look back to her freinds, she smirked softly. These people had no idea what was going on. They were bewildered. Lost. Overly confused. And although she did not know what was going on herself, there was no way she was going to let the others know that.

"Well, standing around is not going to help us" she looked ahead again. The road ahead would be harsh, but whatever was coming, could not be worse that what she just had to experience. Perhaps using the Entity sphere helped her to comprehend the current situation, because there was no way that in reality she coul transform into a raging red beast. So Spira was real, and there was a real reason why they were there. The pain was real. This was a life or death situation.

Something happened to Dende when she transformed. Feelings of animosity and hate coursed through her veins. She didnt want to mkae sure everyone was okay. She didnt want to help them, or make sure they were capable of following. She didnt care if they were attacked. It was as though she had a personal vendetta towards them. But she still had her sanity.

"Well?" she turned sharply and impatiently, glaring down the others. "Are you coming?"

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 11-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kyle Rilika
Real World, United Kingdom

Kyle sat on the couch, watching the t.v. He frequently changed the channels out of boredom. He kept an eye on the clock as the time went by, the minute hand slowly moving. Kyle jumped as there was a knock at the door, and he put the remote on the couch, before standing up, and walking towards the front door.

When he opened it, a package was shoved in his face by some man, who wore a blue cap.
"This is your Prize from that competition." He said, before turning, and walking away.
Kyle stared at the box in his hands, quickly closing the door behind him, and placing the box on the table near the front door.
He fumbled with the way to open it, before finally getting the masking tape off, and opening the box.
He stared at a bluey-black sphere that sat in the box. It was just..so lifelike.
He picked up and piece of paper, and read it through.
'This sphere is your creatoin, so only you can unlock its powesses. Your true journey will start at the beginning of a new dawn...'
Kyle read through it twice more, before sighing, and placing the piece of paper on the table.

Kyle looked at the clock in the frontroom.
I should be getting to bed.. He thought, rushing up the stairs.
He got into his room, closing the door, quickly taking off his top and chucking it in the corner, before jumping into bed.
After a while, he fell asleep, ready for the morning ahead.

Kyle Isako
Spira, Zanarakand

Kyle felt rough as he woke up, before looking around.
This isn't my house.. He thought.
Kyle felt as if he were wearing armor, and looked down to see Samurai armor on him.
"What the?" He said, gasping in shock."This is Samurai armor.."
He finally noticed his surroundings, and opened his mouth in shock.
"I'm in Zanarkand?" He said,"But, Zanarakand isn't real.. It's just in a game.."

OOC:
I have to be gone in about 4 minutes..

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 11-02-2007 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Rose looked at Raine and smiled. Finally, they were going to get a move on. So, river way or dryer way? Rose looked down at her gown. It was very long and flowy, and it dragged on the ground beneath her. It would really prove to be a pain when wet, and not to mention, see-through. So, with her keen observations, Rose gave her input.

"I say, dry."

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 11-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"Well? Are you coming?"

I found that rather abrupt of Dende, but we had to get moving, fiends moved about themselves, this wasn't a game. This was real, which meant that everything here was real and all pain was real and 'Game Over' really meant game over. There were no second chances if we were all dead. Sure, if one of us were to die, we could bring them back with a Phoenix Down, which, we didn't have, and or heal us with a White Mage, which I didn't know if anyone could change into, I know I couldn't. I checked all of mine.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming, we'll have to go inside the ruins to search for the sphere since we really don't have any other ideas." I replied quickly. "That is if the rest of you want to sit here and get killed, which I highly doubt."

I heard something, and looked over to the side. "Looks like snother just awoke to a very scary morning. Or, whatever time it is here."

OOC: You don't have to create a new line for every sentence Kaioo. You could be a little more literate as well.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kyle unsheathed the Samurai Sword which was held in a sheath that was connected to the armor, and he began walking. The armor clanking with every step he took. This place, the armor, even the sword felt so real, but that was highly unlikely, for this was just a game. Kyle came to a halt when he spotted some people up ahead, and he raised his sword into a defensive position, for he was weary of them. For all he knew, they could be enemy, who wished to harm him.

He surveyed the scenery, taking in the surroundings. There were more of them, than there were of him. That was pretty obvious. He stared at the group before him, examining every detail of their clothing, taking in their dresspheres, trying to find anything he could use to his advantage if they were enemies.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:11 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island

His armour, being black and a perfect conductor of heat, was like a walking pressure cooker, so honestly he would have preferred going by the wet route. There were other bonuses to going by the watery pathway as well, but those were more aesthetic than practical, in any case. Still, he respected Rose's choice and nodded his agreement to it, starting off on the dry route. Thankfully, the climate here was not too different from the one he was used to, and it was only the clothing that differed. If he had been from Greenland or something instead, he would probably have melted by now, rather like a snowman.

"I say we head for the Temple first. We might learn something about this world we're in. It might not be identical to the Spira we know after all. That, and there are always things to be found in ancient temples."

Davion turned around and looked at the three that were behind him, walking backwards as he did. They were an odd lot, but he did not intend to complain about it. As long as they were in this together, he might as well live with the fact that his allies' took on Alchemists and White Magi as their default dressphere, and that he was going to have to be the one to protect them. It was as simple as that, he was the sword until they found a new one, which would hopefully be soon.