Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Wild_Fire Send a message via Yahoo to Wild_Fire
Default Re: {RP}Pokemon: A New Region

Kitsura Mukato
First Gym Leader
Auron Town

Torkoal spun around as the Psybeam combo hit him, explosing as they hit his hard shell. I seethd, but kept my cool. Clenching my fist, I fianlly came up with an idea. My eyes opened wide and I yelled out.

"Torkoal, Earthquake!" Torkoal rebounded and jumped into the air, a few psybeam balls disappearing in the air. He suddenly twisted his body so he seemed like he was plunging into the ground. As he made contact with the ground, shards of rock instantly shot into the air, pummeling Rebei where it stood, letting go of the Confusion that held together the remaining number of floating Psybeam balls. I used this moment of shock to my advantage. "Now! Use Overheat!"

Torkoal charged up, the slots in his shell lighting up to a reed-ish white color. He opened his mouth, and like a Flamethrower, he released a beam of light, but it was much bigger and much stronger. In my mind, I was thinkign of more combinations, trying my best to win this mini battle. Although her pokemon were stronger than mine, I would do my best to show myself and impress her with my intelligent moves.

This was going to be one intense and exciting battle, the way it was going.

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Credit to Drift for making the Flareon banner. Thankies! Your banners are so good.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:17 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Luna
Scapore City Gym Leader
Scapore City

Luna and Driftblim walked into the nice, fresh air. Luna smiled. Unlike her other "Spirits", Luna had a closer bond to Driftblim than the others. Luna's badge on her shirt glimmered in the sunlight, The star shining. Many people walked past, and Luna eyed Poké Land. It was not very crowded, but Luna knew that in the afternoon it would be a giant tourist attraction. She then went to the place around the city-The midnight woods. Every-so-often, Luna goes to train there.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

we went to a Pokemon Center/Shop and got what we needed plus a good heal up then I went to the fire gym avoiding flames I went in to the WOOD and I saw it

as we went in there was the stair case to fight the gym leader I put Pikachu on my shoulder to see how it looked he was shocked! we went up

Me: You KNOW what im here for I told the fire type gym leader B-A-T-T-L-E BATTLE ON!

You throw your Poke'ball in first I said as I got out my Poke'dex

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-27-2007, 04:46 AM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

ooc: Okay, Im the first gym leader and Im battling Sakura right now for a while. If you'd like, just watch, but I cant have a match with you.

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Credit to Drift for making the Flareon banner. Thankies! Your banners are so good.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

oh Pikachu Shes Already Battling lets watch Minutes Later he had signs and stuff with popcorn and soda and for pikachu ELC. TREATS so then we watched the battle as it RAGED ON

Occ: Im ready too battle

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

OOC: Monkey boy, your not RPing properly.
Luna
Scarpore City Gym Leader
Scapore City

Luna grinned. Driftblim had just won a battle against a local, leaving him to sob and cry.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Prof. Takumi Redwood
Professor of Evolution
Scapore City

Takumi sighed, and looked around Scapore City. it wasn't his favourite cities, but he had decided to stop by after he remembered he hadn't spoken to the Gym Leader for a while. He needed to know whether any peculiar incidences had gone on, because the Professor had said he needed to check all the Cities he hadn't been to for a while and talk to the Gym Leaders blah, blah, blah.

"Come on Yin, Yang. Let's go visit Luna, the Gym Leader here."

He spotted Luna and her Drifblim, and ran up to her, his white jacket trailing behind him in the wind.

OOC: Listen to Kittengirl, MonkeyBoy. You need to try and improve your RP language

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 10-28-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:55 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

Russell Endoh
3rd Elite Four
Scapore City

"Ah, the ghostly plains of Scapore City" Russell stated as he flew over Nature Park on Tropius, Swellow flew alongside with Charizard and Chatot while Manectric and Jumpluff sat with Russell.

"There's the Gym" Russell said suddenly. Tropius and the team began their descent and soon they were on the grass verge infront of the gym.

"Luna!" Russell shouted happily waving to her and the strange man whom she was talking to. Russell ran up to them and said "Standard Gym inspection, I hope you've dusted!"

"And who might you be?" Russell said turning to the other person "I'm Russell Endoh of the Elite Four!"...

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!

Last edited by Vespking; 10-29-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:11 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Glaze, Torrent
4th Elite Four
Mountain City/Sky..=D

I stood there, right now was my break. Guess Aerix would serve me well, waving good bye I trotted out the center.

" Aerix, rule the sky!"

An Aerodactyl popped from the ball, letting out a battle cry. I quickly threw another, Fearow, Dustwing. I slid onto Aerix back, as he let out fury of fire strikes at Dustwing. The sky battle, I loved doing this, I watched as little children gathered. Fearow using the move called Aerial Ace, which caused for Aerix to use the move Aerial Ace. Both disappearing then hitting head first, smiling I gave a thumbs up to Dustwing.

Jumping off of Aerix, I began to twirl towards the ground. DustWing soaring underneath me, landing on her back I smiled. Aerix swoped past us, letting a powerful gust of wind come by.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Nikolai Weiss Offline
New Trainer

Nikolai Weiss
On route to Auron City

"Hey! Wait up, I said! Hold on!"

A boy no older than thirteen called out as he took off up the road in a frantic manner, nearly stumbling over his own feet in the process.

"..."

A taller male, noticably older continued along at a comfortable pace, seemingly ignoring the boy altogether. He seemed focused, staring ahead blandly while either hand remained pocketed in a lightweight overcoat of sorts which clung to his frame snugly.

"Heeeeey! Come on, I know you're a Trainer! I could see one of your Pokeballs as you passed by. So... come on! I challenge you! Hey... come on..."

The younger male continued to follow in tow of the older one, pleading in an apparently futile attempt to get him to duel with him.

"..."

Finally, the taller male stopped abruptly, causing the young Trainer; who was not paying much attention as he walked, to collide with his backside. Falling backward onto his rear, the boy lifted the brim of his hat after rubbing at his bottom, only to see the silent male staring down at him with an annoyed glare.

" *Gulp* I... uh... I'm... s-s-sorry..."

"Hmph... watch where you're going next time..."

Nikolai gave the boy somewhat of a dull smirk. Reaching down, he'd help the boy up before pocketing said hand again. Without further word, Nikolai simply turned his back on the boy and continued on once more.

"What? Heeey! That's not fair! Are you going to duel with me or what!?"

Once again, the young Trainer hurried after Nikolai, pleading with him.

"I said I challenged you! That means you have to duel with me!"

Finally, Nikolai acknowledged the boy. However, his eyes remained transfixed on the road ahead. "Forget it. I'm not interested. Bother someone else.", he'd reply apathetically.

"Urgh... that's not fair... why won't you battle with me?", the boy would ask as he slowed down, allowing Nikolai to continue on without him.

"Because... my opponent is already waiting for me..."

Narrowing his brows, Nikolai grinned crudely. In the distance, Auron City loomed in all of its splender. There, he would seek out the local Gym Leader and do battle. It had been quite some time since he had last met a challenge, and he longed for that thrill again...

Charizard Blastoise Venusaur

Raichu Sandslash Pidgeot

Last edited by Nikolai Weiss; 10-30-2007 at 05:11 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:47 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Prof. Takumi Redwood
Professor of Evolution
Scapore City

"Ah,so your the newbie Elite 4 Member then, well, I'm this Regions Evolution expert, and you obviously haven't been hired for long. I'm making my way up to the League now, so I'll let you do your inspection, and I'll get off."

Magic Popped out of his Pokeball

"Luna, try and pass your inspection, otherwise you'll get the newbie angry, and an angry newbie becomes a n00b."

He turned to Russell and sarcastically saluted him and vanished in a flash of white light, only to reappear a long way off, in the middle of a field of Miltanks.

"Magic, what did you bring me here for, I said Auron City, not the middle of the countryside. You know it takes 24 hours to recharge and Teleport again"

Magic stared at Takumi long and sent him a quick thought. He raised his eyebrows, and sighed, and trudged towards the Farm House, Magic Disappearing in a puff of silver glitter.

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 10-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Vespking Offline
Amateur Trainer

Russell Endoh
3rd Elite Four
Scapore City

"So shall we get on?" Russell said clapping and rubbing his hands. "This is my first inspection so I'm not to sure what to expect but, if this place is still like it was when I won my badge here then you'll pass with flying colours!"

Russell turned towards the Gym and waited for Luna to start the short walk...

Credit to MidnightWolf (?) of SerebiiForums for the Banner!

Last edited by Vespking; 10-30-2007 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kyle Isako
Pokemon Trainer
Nature Town

Kyle sat on the floor, staring into the sky. He was bored.
Next to him, sat his Abomasnow, which looked at Kyle.
"Hey, shouldn't we be moving?" Abomasnow asked.
Kyle turned his head to Abomasnow, and just nodded, as he stood up.
"Why don't you ever talk?" Abomasnow asked.
Just then, both Abomasnow and Kyle turned their heads to see Kyle's Tyranitar walking towards them.
"Well, Kyle? Why don't you talk?" Abomasnow insisted.
"Abomasnow.. he doesn't talk because he rarely talks cos he doesn't want to." Tyranitar said.
Kyle raised 2 pokeballs returning his pokemon, and began walking out of Nature Town.

Just Outside Nature Town

Kyle stopped walking, and looked at the map he was carrying.
He then stared at Scapore City marked on the map, and nodded to himself.
Kyle began to walk once more, onwards to the next town, as his dad used to say.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:04 AM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kitsura Mukato
First Gym Leader
Auron Town

I sighed, and Torkoal had finally fainted after putting up a long fight. I smiled and returned him to his ball. "You did good Torkoal, now go and take a long rest." I sttached his pokeball back to my belt and walked forward to Sakura. "I'm so sorry I couldn';t fulfill the whole battle, but I do have a challenger watching and waiting or his turn. I hope I fulfilled my requirements, and my previous experience as a pokemon gym leader will have reflected upon my asessment." I put my hand out, and Sakura graciously shakes it smiling. Without saying anything, she took a last sweep of my gym, and departed. I had met Sakura before, when I challenged her way back when i was a traveling trainer in the Yirrah region. Those were good times, and I almost won too. But her reputation took over, and she mercislessly beat my Flareon with her precious Umbreon.

I walked over to face Monkey Boy. I looked up at him. His face was confident looking, and that was a good thing. I liked trainers with spunk in their eyes. Finally, I opened my mouth to speak.

"If you'd like, you can come with me to go to the pokemon center so I can heal Torkoal. Then, when we get back, let's start our match." I asked, being in quite a good mood. Monkey Boy nodded and follwed me out of the arena, towards the pokemon center. His Pikachu was cute, little sparks dancing around the red puched on his cheeks. This Pikachu seemed to like this trainer, as open-minded and new to pokemon training as he was. i smirked and thought some more to myself.

Once Nurse Joy's Chansey handed Torkoal's pokeball back to me, I smiled to Monkey Boy, wryly. "You ready?"

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Old 10-31-2007, 01:32 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kyle Isako
Pokemon Trainer
En Route to Auron City

Kyle sighed as he walked towards Auron City. He had his eyes set on challenging the Gym Leader upon once he would arrive there.
"HALT!" A voice shouted, as a kid about seven jumped out from a bush,"Battle!"
He chucked a pokeball, sending out a Golduck.
Kyle chucked a pokeball, sending out a Tyranitar.
"Psybeam Golduck!" The Kid shouted, as Golduck shot a Psybeam at Tyranitar, instantly greatly hurting Tyranitar.

Kyle said nothing, and just looked at his Tyranitar and nodded.
Tyranitar gathered energy in it's throat, launching a Hyperbeam at the Golduck, which raised it's hands in front of it's face, as if to protect itself. But this didn't help, for it still was pushed back slightly.
"Bubble Beam!" The kid shouted, as Golduck shot about 50 bubbles at Tyranitar, causing it to become agitated, and start swatting at the bubbles."Psybeam!"
The Golduck, taking advantage of the preoccupied Tyranitar, shot another Psybeam at it, knocking it into Kyle, who was pushed back atleast 10 inches.
Tyranitar ignored the bubbles floating around it, and began to gather energy once more...

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.