Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Nytz Offline

Default Pokemon RP: In Da Streets of Pyrite Town

Trainer: This is Pyrite town's duel square, where even cryin kids know they'd better shut up! This is where the Roughnecks gather. This is where the pokemon gangsters face off to see who's the better man! Oh and by the way, we play for keeps. Enter Da Streets of Pyrite Town!

*This RP is ready.* This is an RP that I made up in the forum I come from. If this goes well, then I'll make some more here!

This RP is more so a freestyle battle RP that takes place in Pyrite town, from the Orre region. The rules: No Legends, invincible, or supernatural pokemon.

We need people to sign up as thugs and gangstas, as well as heroes for the Pyrite Town RP. I'll be doing a little of both.

Poke Street Gangs and Hero Gangs: You want to be a Pokemon Thug or Gangster, or do you want to be a Pokemon Police or S.W.A.T officer? Here are some important Teams to know:

Pyrite Town Police Department (PTPD)- The elite police unit of Pyrite Town. They're on patrol 24-7, and are always on the look out for suspicious trainers who use abnormally vicious pokemon, known as Shadow Pokemon. Their pokemon usually consists of Houndooms, but higher ranked officers may carry Arcanines and/or a Manetric.

EX Maverick- A group of secrect agents and elite pokemon trainers recruited by the Pyrite Government. Always concealed in menacing black cloaks, they have been called to endeavor in stopping the nefaious PokeMafia, and their Shadow Pokemon projects.

Team Rocket- A squad of pokemon felons who are joined in alliance with Pokemafia. They are well known throuhhout the region as the most hated criminals. With the sudden rise of pokemon reported missing all over the lands of Orre, it is certain that Team Rocket is behind it. Their true motive is uncertain; however, it seems to be connected with Pokemafia's Shadow Pokemon operation.

Pokemafia- A underground criminal orginization that rose shortly after the fall of Cipher, they are a twisted group that are transforming innocent pokemon into vicious killing machines with the Shadow Pokemon Project of Cipher; however, they tweaked the project in a more demonic way. Thus leading pokemon to go Beyond the Shadow process, turning them into mindless destructive beasts of pure chaos. their true motive, like Team Rockets is unknown, yet many fear that they are seeking to turn the Genetic pokemon, Mewtwo into a Shadow pokemon. This cannot be allowed, for the cost would be beyond catastrophic.

The Settings: Pyrite Town of course! Also "The Under", which if you gaven't played Pokemon Colosseum, is an underground city below Pyrite Town.

"Hello Prey."

Last edited by Nytz; 10-29-2007 at 09:21 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Nytz Offline

Default Re: Pokemon RP: In Da Streets of Pyrite Town

12:30 PM. Midnight

Pryte Town Police Department.

An officer rides by a wire fence... Several Houndooms snarl and growl as the officer passes. The air tasted filthy. Garbage could be seen in every corner.

"This is Pryte Town, The city of earth, wind, money... and crime."

"Hello Prey."
Old 10-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Save Trees Offline

Ryuk watched from the shadows as the officer passed by."Tch.....you don't even know the half of it....." He stepped out of the dark and the two houndoom saw him. They snarled,but he quickly drew his sword and slashed them both. They're eyes dilated and they gained a thick black/purple aura that was invisible from the naked eye. "now,give chase." He looked down as he said this, and walked down an alley. The houndoom leapt over the fence, and ran after the officer mindlessly.(they're natural senses were overwritten by the chaos power. It made them live to serve, and be mindless killing machines.)

Last edited by Save Trees; 10-29-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kanderous arrived in Pyrite Town, as he breathed in a sigh of relief, before looking around.
Everything seemed normal. Until he laid his eyes on the officer.
2 Houndooms were running behind him, and he didn't even notice.
-C**P- Kanderous thought,-I have to help him.. But, I won't get there unless I reveal my wings.. can I risk it?-
Kanderous shrugged, before putting a bandana over his mouth, and his wings ripped through his clothes, as he flew towards the officer, grabbing onto him, and putting him safely down an alleyway, hidden from view of the Houndooms, as he flew back out, landing on the pavement, before his wings disappeared back into his clothes, and the rip closed up.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 09:20 PM. Reason: I forgot.. ithe name is Kanderous.. I'm used to having Kyle as a name >.<
Old 10-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Kyle arrived in Pyrite Town, as he breathed in a sigh of relief, before looking around.
Everything seemed normal. Until he laid his eyes on the officer.
2 Houndooms were running behind him, and he didn't even notice.
-C**P- Kyle thought,-I have to help him.. But, I won't get there unless I reveal my wings.. can I risk it?-
Kyle shrugged, before putting a bandana over his mouth, and his wings ripped through his clothes, as he flew towards the officer, grabbing onto him, and putting him safely down an alleyway, hidden from view of the Houndooms, as he flew back out, landing on the pavement, before his wings disappeared back into his clothes, and the rip closed up.
The houndoom jumped and assaulted the motorcycle the officer was in and ripped it to shreds;right before burning it to cinders. They looked around for the body, but it wasn't there. They searched around until they noticed another person. They got in position and growled at him;revealing claws and fangs.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:15 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kanderous stared at the 2 Houndoom.
He grabbed a Pokeball, which span around in the silent night, as a golden light erupted from the pokeball, revealing the pokemon inside.
Kanderous sighed, and remained motionless, apart from his breathing.

OOC:
I think the Sword shouldn't work on other Trainer's pokemon.. otherwise it would ruin the whole rp in a way wouldn't it?

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 09:21 PM. Reason: same as my post 2 posts above..
Old 10-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Nytz Offline

some of the officers tried to calm the snarling houndooms.
"Heel, Houndoom!" An officer commanded.
However, the Houndooms did not cease their bawling. Suddenly, they released a stream of scorching hot flames from their mouths, engulfing the officers in an intense blazing inferno!
An Alarm sounded through the filthy air of Pyrite Town as the smoke began to rise from the PTPD Building, which ignited in all-consuming flames!
Sirens Blared in unison with the alarm, and soon fire trucks rushed to the scene.

Meanwhile in the distance, Several cloaked figures watched the catastrophe from the top of a distant building.

"Another Shadow Pokemon incident..." he sighed, shaking his head in disbelief.

More hooded trainers appeared.

"Nytz." said one trainer. "We believe we've found a secret underground city. below Pyrite Town. I know that it has a link to the the PokeMafia's Shadow Pokemon Operation."

"Pokemafia..." Nytz said to himself. "The largest criminal orginazation in all of the Orre Region. Even higher in the criminal ranks than Team Rocket, and Team Galaxy combined. shoulde've known they were behind this." He turned to the other trainers. "Now, where is this Underground City?" Nytz asked.

"come with us." said another hooded trainer. " and take this with you." He gave Nytz a Portable snag Machine. He and the other trainers fastened the Snag machine on their arm.

"alright. Let's go!"

"Hello Prey."
Old 10-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kanderous took his mind off the 2 Houndooms for a couple of seconds, looking up at the top of a distant building, and he nodded in the direction of the cloaked figure he could see.
(I'm Ex Maverick remember?)
Out of the Pokeball came Abomasnow. Abomasnow's attacks were the weakness of Houndoom, for Houndoom are Fire/Dark, and Abomasnow was a Ice(dunno if it multi-type) Pokemon.
"Ice Beam." Kanderous said, as Abomasnow obeyed Kanderous, freezing the 2 Houndoom in place, just as they were about to lunge at Abomasnow.

OOC:
I'll be back on 2moz..

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Save Trees Offline

OOC: No, I never said I did Kaioo.......

IC: Ryuk just opened the secret entrance and was about to walk in when he saw the flames and screams. "HAHAHHAAHHA!'' he screamed before walking in. He was going underground in the elevator when a couple of ariados came from above. "HALT right there!" Ryuk looked up to see a few officers shouting from the top. "heh." He raised his left arm and a black and white pokeball slid out of his small machine."Annialate them." He dropped the ball and a Gallade emerged from the light. The elevator stopped and in a blinding flash the spiders fell to the ground. Ryuk called back gallade and walked into the under.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Nytz Offline

The EX Mavericks casually approached a vacant building. Nytz Spotted someone quickly enter into the building, just before he was confronted by cops. However their attemps were useless for the cop's Ariados were defeated easily.

"A felon?" Nytz said. "Looks like we got work, laidies and gents." He released two pokeballs, Revealling a Buff looking Blaziken and a Lean looking Gallade that shimmered a lustrous blue color. "Let's have some fun."

Shiny Gallade, Blaziken

"Hello Prey."

Last edited by Nytz; 10-29-2007 at 09:48 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:43 PM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
The EX Mavericks casually approached a vacant building. Nytz Spotted someone quickly enter into the building, just before he was confronted by cops. However their attemps were useless for the cop's Ariados were defeated easily.

"A felon?" Nytz said. "Looks like we got work, laidies and gents." He released two pokeballs, Revealling a Buff looking Blaziken and a Lean looking Gallade that shimmered a lustrous blue color. "Let's have some fun."
Ryuk heard the elevator coming down again,and he had no doubt in his mind that it was more cops. "ugh..give it a rest. Confuse them.' He let out another pokeball and it released an espeon this time. "Use battle plan, Illusion." Ryuk then walked even farther into the UNder and walked into a tall building. Back by the elevator, espeopn used double team, and made 100 clones. They all his waiting to spring they're trap.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Nytz Offline

The Ex Mavericks entered the vacant building.

"You sure this is the place?" Nytz asked.
"Yes" answered a Ex Maverick member. "Look, elevator straight ahead."
"Iight, let's bust this..."
Suddenly, the gang was confronted by.... an army of Espeon?

Somthing's wrong here, Nytz thought. A mass majority of the Espeons looked a little transluctant.

"Hello Prey."
Old 10-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
The Ex Mavericks entered the vacant building.

"You sure this is the place?" Nytz asked.
"Yes" answered a Ex Maverick member. "Look, elevator straight ahead."
"Iight, let's bust this..."
Suddenly, the gang was confronted by.... an army of Espeon?

Somthing's wrong here, Nytz thought. A mass majority of the Espeons looked a little transluctant.
The espeon looked at the mavericks, and they're eyes narrowed. "ESPEEEEEEEEE!" They all shot out a shadow ball. The huge mass of black blobs lunged towards the mavericks.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Nytz Offline

"Agility!"

*The Matricks Battle theme plays*

Suddenly, Time itself seemed to slow down for Both Gallade and Blaziken. A shadow ball shot towards pokemon in slow motion, as they swiftly dodged the attacks with graceful evasive movements!

"Hello Prey."

Last edited by Nytz; 10-29-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
"Agility!"

*The Matricks Battle theme plays*

Suddenly, Time itself seemed to slow down for Both Gallade and Blaziken. A shadow ball shot towards pokemon in slow motion, as they swiftly dodged the attacks with graceful evasive movements!
"SPEEEON!!!!" All of the espeon use psychic to mold the shadowballs into one giant black dragon. It roars and races after gallad and blazeiken.