Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion
Default Avatar:War of the Nations SU'S ARE CLOSED!ONLY RESERVATIONS CAN JOIN!

Plot

300 years after the Avatar died all the regions were at war with each other. They say since there was no longer anyone to keep the balance of the Earth, then, why even try to live. Even before this, most tribes hated each other, even if it didn't seem like it. People from different villages were killed on the spot if seen trying to sneak into a different home and such. Many people feared for their lives, would live until tomorrow, how they would get food from different tribes without crossing into enemy territory. It was just terrible.

You, at a young age, were drafted into the army, you know you didn't want to fight, you wanted to make peace, and so, you faked your own death, and joined the resistance, a small group of benders from every nation, tribe, and colonies. Your leader was a man who went by the name of Zelin. A powerful Firebender, trying to stop something, that is ancestors started.

It's your job to help him end this war, but first things first, you have to go home and tell your parents you're still alive! After doing so, you'll be all be in the disguise of a Waterbender, waiting for Zelin to come and get, than, the war on the war lords, shall begin.

Forms of Bending

WaterBending-Variation-Named forms within waterbending include the Octopus form, the Single Water Whip, the Water Drill, and Streaming the Water.

A member of the Foggy Swamp Tribe, Huu, has illustrated that Waterbenders can manipulate the vines and roots of plants by bending the ample amount of water within them.

Sub-Skill-Bloodbending-Waterbending at its highest skill contains the most powerful technique among all the Bending Arts, Bloodbending, so named as it involves manipulating the liquid found in bloodstream. The technique is only possible under the power of the full moon, when a Waterbender's power is at their peak. At close range, an expert Waterbender literally uses an opponent's body against him by harnessing the ample amount of water within the human body to control his or her opponent like a puppet master.

Pros
Healing ablilty
Able to save a drowning victim
Able to bloodbend.

Cons
A Waterbender's primary weakness is his or her need for an external source of water, though a skilled Waterbender can condense the natural moisture in the air or on the ground into a usable form.

FireBending-Varitation-Blue firebending is a powerful and advanced technique.Blue fire naturally appears to be much hotter than the normal red and orange flames the bending art normally produces, and carries with it a concussive force. With blue fire, a Firebender is able to pulverize solid rock with compact fireballs and can cleanly slice or pierce through various other solid objects with fiery wisps.Breath of fire

The Breath of Fire
- Resembling a dragon breathing out flames, the breath of fire is a technique that involves the user firebending out of his or her mouth. The breath of fire has been exhibited by multiple firebenders. With its wide, encompassing range of fire, the technique allows for staving off multiple opponents and is also shown to be able to instantaneously warm the body even under extremely cold temperatures.

Sub-Skill-Lightning-
Certain powerful Firebenders are able to generate and manipulate lightning. Mentally, it involves a complete absence of emotion and peace of mind, and physically it requires separating the energies of yin and yang, which in turn is almost identical to forcible separation of positive and negative electric charges necessary for the formation of real-life lightning. When the forces collide, the bender only guides, rather than controls, the lightning's direction. Because of this complexity, a lightning attack takes much longer to initiate than standard fire attacks. Generating lightning involves a circular motion with the arms and only a select few possess the ability to invoke its power. So far only Firebenders can demonstrated the ability to actively generate lightning.

Pros
-Breath of Fire-Able to keep warm in cold places
-Can start fires just as easily as they can put them out

Cons
True Firebending power comes not from physical size nor strength, but rather from the very control of one's breath. Firebender discipline stresses self-control and breath control as a means of directing and containing the fire manifested. Poor breath control means dangerously poor control of any fire generated. For this reason, breathing exercises are one of the most critical first steps for beginning Firebenders.

The main weaknesses behind the art of Firebending are its confrontational nature and its connection to the sun. Due to its aggressive nature, it traditionally lacks defensive techiques, which can leave a bender considerably vulnerable to attacks. Its connection to the sun results in a lessening of strength during the night, and a complete loss of firebending ability during a solar eclipse. Additionally, Firebenders require stability and balance in their lower body, and are vulnerable to attacks when off-balance. Other circumstances that can damper a Firebender's power include darkness, a full moon, being underwater, and being in the rain.

EarthBending-Variation-Sandbenders are Earthbenders who have adapted to live in the Si Wong Desert. They utilize earthbending in a specialized style, which emphasizes the manipulation of sand. They can move quickly in the desert on specialized wooden catamaran sailers that are propelled by bending miniature, localized sandstorms behind their sails. Because sand is sediment which travels in flows, their style resembles air- and waterbending more than earthbending. It is displayed that most, if not all, Earthbenders are capable of easily bending sand, though the Sandbenders of the Desert are especially proficient with it due to their particular habitat.

Metalbending- A skill that, only few Earthbenders have in their blood. Usually, the trace amount of earth still present in metal is so minute that it goes undetected even to the best Earthbenders, and also how even metal ultimately is simply just earth that has been purified and refined.

Pros
-Able to give themselves armor made of earth
-Able to make bodyparts of earth.
-Able to create a massive chunk of moving earth, and ride at great speed.
-Able to bend Meteorites, and etc... into any shape or size. Cannot be destroyed by any temperature of Fire....

Cons
An Earthbender's powers are firmly rooted to the ground they stand on. Taking them any substantial distance away from the earth, such as on the ocean, strips them of their powers.

Rules
  • No Godmodding.
  • No Bunnying.
  • There can be romance but keep it PG-13.
  • Please stay in through each book of the RP, there will be 3. So please don't flake on me!
  • You can only be one bender. That dosen't include sub-bending, if you chose to have a sub-bending power, please chose one. IF you wish to have 2 characters, than no problem! But 2 & only 2, no exceptions.
  • Remeber, there are no more Airbenders, Aang was the last one, and he died.

Sign-Ups
Name(First and Last Name)
Age(11-17)
Nation:(What nation is your character from)
Personality:(How does your character act, at least 1-3 lines)
Apperance:(Pictures are fine, if not 2 lines or more)
History:(How was your character before all of this, at least 3 or more lines)
Sub-Skill:(What is your benders Sub-Skill if he/she has one.)
Other(Optional):(Anything you'd like to say about your character)

Accepted Members
-Xerion-EarthBender
-Chaos Dude-EarthBender
-Kaioo-FireBender
-Kaioo-WaterBender
-DarkLugiaMaster-FireBender
-TayyabX-Earthbender
-General Bonkers-Firebender
-xDesires-Lovex-WaterBender
-dragoonsnake-EarthBender
-MewChiro-FireBender
Pending Members
-
-
-
-
-
DeninedMembers
-
-
-
Reserved Members
-EmpoleonX2-WaterBender
-
-

Last edited by Xerion; 10-31-2007 at 12:00 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:31 AM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Avatr:War of the Nations[SU]

Heh, the 3rd Avatar RP I must be lucky

-Name-
Tai Jet (Order First,Middle,Last, for short people call em' Ace (Explain Later))

-Age-
-Gender-
Male
-Nation-
Earth Nation

-Personality-
Tai is strong brave and playful. Tai loves to play around with people and loves to fight and to show off his moves. Tai was the youngest Earthbender there where in his nation. Tai usally praticing his moves. Tai steal dosen't know he can bend metal (finds out later in History) ,he's steal learning. Tai learns to battle by teaching himself. Tai is very strong at earthbending, he has his own special moves he uses against bad guys. Tai sandbends and earthbends almost everyday to prove himself worthy as an opponent.

Appearance:Tai wears an traditional earthbending suit made for earthbenders like him. It personal it's similar to Jet's but is brown. Tai also has cool hair like Jet's with Light brown eyes. Tai wears a special necklace given from his father who had made it with his bending powers.

-History-
Tai has never seen a war terrorize his family so much. Tai had a good life until the war had started and began to kill some of his family memebers. Tai only family is his mom and his dad his two brothers and his two sisters died. Tai had gone into a storm last night cause his family had told him and he was the only youngest and toughest, bravest earthbender who could fight in his family besides his father who was week and old to fight for his life. As Tai walked he was jumped by some earthbending thugs. Though he could of taken them down with his speed.(Thats why they call em Ace cause he was quick in sand and earth he could suck inside and come up faster than any earthbender can). Tai was not dead but was faking it, after retriving home he explained everything to his parents. When he was finishing explaining everything he ran off to Zelin but before he left his father had gaven him a special meta necklace and said this will help you metal bend better. Tai was shocked when he find out he could metal bend, but instead of being shock he disquised himself and went his way to Zelin.

-Sub-Skill-
Metal Bending

-Other-
Tai loves battling
Old 10-28-2007, 04:37 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Chaos Dude, Accepted! Great Job on the sign-Up.

Also, I need atleast 2 of every bender before we can start, ok.

-Xerion
Old 10-28-2007, 05:07 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Name:Kross Xerion
Nation:Earth Kingdom

Personality:Kross, is nothing more than a lazy genius. He didn't want to get drafted in the war for many reasons, one he dosen't even like to fight. But, he had to or be killed, and he plenty to do before dieing, such as sleeping, his best hobby.
Apperance:

History:Growing up, Kross only had few friends, considering the fact that he was to lazy to go outside. He picked up most of bending skills from either his father, or his best Relza, who was said to have been killed by a fire bender that went by the name of Krug, so for the past few years that he's known how to bend, hes been constanly practicing. Until he was drafted, at first, his father refused for him to go, but Kross knew his duties and left the kingdom, only to fake his own death in the war and sneak away. He hid in his house for a few days, until his mother bought him a piece of mail from a man named Zeldin, it said he had to go to the Watertribe and for further instructions, along with the postcard, was a waterbending robe, as a disguise, he went there and bought his pet along with him.

Sub-Skill:Metal Bending

Other(Optional):Has a pet baby dragon, but is to small to be ridden on. So he usually uses her to carry messages back and forth.

-Xerion
Old 10-28-2007, 01:45 PM
iChaos Offline

Sweet Xerion I hope more people come
Old 10-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Name:
Takumi Zarquon
Nation:
Fire
Personality:
Takumi is a calm, and confident, person, who is more intelligent and quick-witted than what he looks. He is less hot-headed than most fire benders, but like all, can act rationally when angry. He gets annoyed by small things, but that wouldn't affect his temperament. Usually...
Appearance:

Middle one
History:
When he was younger, he was always the quiet one, who didn't show off his abilities. He did well in lessons, and had few friennds, but when he was picked on by the school bully, he fought basck and badly wounded the bully through Fir-Bending. he was amazed that he had this skill, so the people who drafted those for the army saw the oppurtunity of having a pretty powerful Fire-Bender, that they could mould and shape anyway they wantedf to, so they drafted him in. He had only one younger sister, and his parents for family, who were all terrified of the war, but they grudingly accepted to him being drafted, after bein threatened
Sub-Skill:
The Breath of Fire

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 10-29-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Avatar:War of the Nations[SU]

Name: Kyle Rilika
Nation: Fire Nation
Personality: Kyle is, in ways, stubborn, well he basically is stubborn. He acts like a Loner, and is not one to talk much. He is strict on people who don't listen to their seniors, and he also feels as if he should, somehow 'protect' the younger people around him. He has a Kindness somewhere hidden inside his heart, but it has not been revealed as such yet. Kyle can act a bit.. gothic, at times, for when he does act gothic, he stares into nothingness, and sometimes says random things. He rarely has tears brought to his eyes.
Apperance:
History: Kyle used to play in a game when he was a child, that was known as 'Air Bending', it was only a Kid's game, and they used to pretend that they could air bend like the long-since dead Avatar. At 11, Kyle began to mature, and he started to act Stubborn, before running away from home, never to be seen again by his parents. At the time of his departure, he had been abused by his parents, and he couldn't take it anymore, so he ran. Later that day he had run away, his parents mysteriously were killed. As he lived his life as a homeless boy, he began to steal food, and burnt people's clothes for fun. At 16, he was caught stealing by a high-ranking Fire Nation Soldier, and he was quickly forced to join the Fire Nation's army. This did not last long though, and, in the heat of battle, pretended to be killed, and then ran off. He did not yet know his parents had been killed.
Sub-Skill: Lightning Bending(well, that's the actual name for it)
Other(Optional): He has a scar going from his right eye, to his left breast(yeah, people call it that), which was caused by a Fire Bender. He always wears Red Robes.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:24 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Avatar:War of the Nations[SU]

Name(First and Last Name)
Nation:Fire
Personality:Acts some what like Soka but with the dignity of Zuko,he is a perve sometimes and loves Animals,he acts brave but is a scaredy Cat,he is also great at achiry
Apperance:Like Riku off of Kingdom hearts but where's a blue vest,a red shirt,and green shorts,he also has a birth mark on a back that he thinks looks like a Giraffe raking leafs
History:He was a Powerful Firebender but saw how most of the FireNation acted so he actually singed up for war to fake his own death,he has a Flying Lemur named Miki and those Penguin/Koala things named Pikki
Sub-Skill:The Dragon Breath Thing
Other(Optional):He wants ti be a mini Avatar so he wants to how to do Earth,Water,and Air Bending

The secret is the answer
Old 10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

So, you went for the Avatar RP after all...
It's very good, but there are a few misinformations...
I'll tell you later, but I think it's great!

Oh and here's another Pro for Earthbending -
Earth Wave = Able to create a massive chunk of moving earth, and ride at great speed.

There's a few more Pros, and Cons, for Water, Earth, and Fire, but I only have time for 1 more - (this is for Earth),
Space Earth Bending = Able to bend Meteorites, and etc... into any shape or size. Cannot be destroyed by any temperature of Fire....

I'll give some more later

(I'm still thinking if I'll join, but I'll tell later, Bye!)
Old 10-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayyabX View Post
So, you went for the Avatar RP after all...
It's very good, but there are a few misinformations...
I'll tell you later, but I think it's great!

Oh and here's another Pro for Earthbending -
Earth Wave = Able to create a massive chunk of moving earth, and ride at great speed.

There's a few more Pros, and Cons, for Water, Earth, and Fire, but I only have time for 1 more - (this is for Earth),
Space Earth Bending = Able to bend Meteorites, and etc... into any shape or size. Cannot be destroyed by any temperature of Fire....

I'll give some more later

(I'm still thinking if I'll join, but I'll tell later, Bye!)
Cool =D.

i always thought the blind girl from the Earth kingdom ruled =D.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:40 PM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Cool =D.

i always thought the blind girl from the Earth kingdom ruled =D.
Alright, no more offtopic...

But just one more xD =P

Toph, she can Metalbend, only because of her blindness,
all Metalbenders, they learn, they do not need to have the
ability to do so.
In Episode 307, "The Runaway", Aang is learning to fight without looking.. =P
He looks wicked with the Headband on his eyes, I'll give you a pic later...

Xerion,
Where did you get the info of this from though? =P
EDIT:
I've seen every episode aired so far, including episode 309, and here is how Aang looks in Ep. 307 -

Awesome right? ^^
Xerion, I can give you any info you want, just ask me when I'm on kk? n_n

Last edited by TayyabX; 10-28-2007 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:47 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Alright, no more offtopic...

But just one more xD =P

Toph, she can Metalbend, only because of her blindness,
all Metalbenders, they learn, they do not need to have the
ability to do so.
In Episode 307, "The Runaway", Aang is learning to fight without looking.. =P
He looks wicked with the Headband on his eyes, I'll give you a pic later...

Xerion,
Where did you get the info of this from though? =P
EDIT:
I've seen every episode aired so far, including episode 309, and here is how Aang looks in Ep. 307 -

Awesome right? ^^
Xerion, I can give you any info you want, just ask me when I'm on kk? n_n
Holy... Aang has hair!!!!
Also, that male 'Waterbender' that travels with Aang.. has he ever actually waterbent? He seems to never waterbend -.-

I'm making a second sign-up if that's alright.

Name: Wao Taiwu
Nation: Water Nation
Personality: Wao is very friendly, and kind. Though he does act like a Loner, and rarely talks at all. Wao makes friends easily. Wao is Caring, and smiles most reguarly. Wao has made many friends already, but he hates the Fire Nation, thus, he doesn't like the people who are with him from the Fire Nation.
Apperance: Minus the sword..
History: Wao was a average child. He loved to play in Water, and at a young age of 4, had already begun to be able to Water Bend. As he grew, he started to talk less and less, and wasn't at all like the Wao that people used to know. At 13, Wao left his home, and started to steal to feed himself. When Wao was 15, his parents were brutally murdered, though he does not know it. At 16, Wao was caught stealing by a high-Ranking Water Nation General, and was forced to join up in the army. Much to Wao's disliking. Wao faked his own death, and quickly ran away.
Sub-Skill: Bloodbending
Other(Optional): Wao is not that good at Bloodbending, and can't really do that much with it.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-28-2007 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Holy... Aang has hair!!!!
Also, that male 'Waterbender' that travels with Aang.. has he ever actually waterbent? He seems to never waterbend -.-

I'm making a second sign-up if that's alright.
Woah.... o_0
You missed alot of episodes...
Go to YouTube, or Veoh, and search for Avatar...
And on YouTube, search Avatar Book 3...

Aang learned Waterbending, and mastered it in Book 1,
same with Earth but in Book 2...
People say he will learn Firebending in Book 3, but he learned it in Book 1,
Episode 116, The Deserter... Except he doesn't wanna learn more since he burned Katara... =P
EDIT: Yay! 200th Post! ^^
Old 10-28-2007, 04:57 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Quote:
Woah.... o_0
You missed alot of episodes...
Go to YouTube, or Veoh, and search for Avatar...
And on YouTube, search Avatar Book 3...

Aang learned Waterbending, and mastered it in Book 1,
same with Earth but in Book 2...
People say he will learn Firebending in Book 3, but he learned it in Book 1,
Episode 116, The Deserter... Except he doesn't wanna learn more since he burned Katara... =P
EDIT: Yay! 200th Post! ^^
I think /he/she was talking about Sokka, which he doesn't waterbend.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-28-2007, 04:59 PM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
I think /he/she was talking about Sokka, which he doesn't waterbend.
Oh... =P
Sokka doesn't learn to bend, he is a warrior with his new Meteorite Sword...
That's why Toph has a Meteorite Bracelet... =P
Kk no more spamming =P