Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 05:34 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon: In The End

(i can say 'i hate you' in four languages XD skye's first post comeing soon)

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 10-27-2007, 05:40 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OOC: Lol, good for you... xD

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Abbi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Pidgeot slowed down as they neared the Center, or at least they thought it was the Center.

As they landed in front of the entrance, Nikki slid slowly off of her Pokemon, looking over the tall building before them.

"This is the Pokemon Center?" Nikki raised an eyebrow, "There's no way. It's way too big."

"Maybe they designed it as something else..." Pachirisu suggested.

"Oh, that's right, this used to be that ruined Pokemon Center, didn't it?"

Pachirisu nodded as Nikki returned Pidgeot to its Pokeball.

Putting the ball away, Nikki slowly approached the building, pulling the door open and stepping inside slowly.

Immediately, she spotted Ash and Shadow standing in the hallway. What smelled like pancakes greeted her nose after a second or two.

"Hey guys," she gave a somewhat shy smile as Pachirisu jumped down from her shoulder and ran over to the two.
Old 10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash smiled down at Pachirisu, kneeling down momentarily to gently scratch it behind the ear.

"Hey guys." (quoted from Abbi)

Ash looked up, giving Nikki a welcoming smile as he responded, "Hey. You found your way up here too, huh?"

He then rose to his feet, standing near Shadow as he tried his best to ignore the smell of pancakes that was by now torturing him. (xD)

Old 10-27-2007, 10:25 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Shadow looked towards Nikki, nodding her away. She looked down at the Pachirisu and smiled. then glanced into the restaurant. She hadn't entered it yet, and she didn't exactly feel comfortable doing so.

"Well, this makes two, we need two more," SHadow smiled, "Who are we missing? Skye and Aaron?"

~~~

"Pull up! Pull up!" Aaron called as another Pidgeot (Nikki's had flown down. His own Pidgeot spiraled upwards, then circled the Pokemon Center.

"Wonder what's goin' on?" Gardevoir murmured, watching someone walk into the building. Aaron shook his head.

"I dunno," He answered, "But I don't feel all that comfortable with going down there. Last time we did that we nearly got shot off Tropius."

"OK, so what do we do now?" Gardevoir asked, "Wait up here for an invite to come in?"

"No," Aaron replied, he looked down at the building again, "We might as well go for it. If things don't go well, we'll be able to get out easily, I think."

"So're we goin' in?" Pidgeot asked. Aaron smiled and nodded.

"Yep," The boy answered, he pushed back his hair from his face, "Let's go." Pidgeot started to dive downward. Aaron looked straight ahead, he braced himself as Pidgeot braked and landed softly. Gardevoir was gripping Aaorn's stomach so hard he could hadly breathe.

"Ease up, girl," Aaron gasped, "I can't breathe." Gardevoir let go and looked around, nothing looked familiar. But at the same time, it felt familiar...

"It's hard to believe that this where it all started," Gardevoir whispered as she slid off of Pidgeot, "Everything seems so, so-"

"So quiet?" Aaron finished. Gardevoir nodded and looked towards the door as Aaron returned Pidgeot. She cautiously walked up to it.

"It won't bite you," Aaron called. Gardevoir stuck her tongue out at him.

"But whatever's inside might."

"Who said anything about anyone being inside?"

"I did."

"Oh I see," Aaron smiled and walked over to her. He looked around, as if someone were watching him. Gardevoir pressed close to him, her body was shaking.

"You feeling OK?" Aaron asked, Gardevoir merely nodded. Aaron smiled, but all the same, he put his hand over a Pokeball. Aaron opened the door slowly, he stepped inside and looked around. He saw a boy, a girl, a Pachirisu and a odly colored Gardevoir. Aaron recognized the Gardevoir immediately, as well as the girl, but he didn't recognize the boy. Aaron stepped further inside, he realized Gardevoir was not with him. He turned to see his Pokemon standing outside.

"Aren't you coming?" Aaron asked, Gardevoir ran over and nervously hid behind him. "There's nothing to be scared of," Aaron said gently, "See? Nikki and Shadow are here." Gardevoir looked out from behind her trainer, her muscles relaxed as she gave them both a friendly smile.

"What're you two doin' here?" Aaron asked.

"Because my master came, and so did I," Shadow answered, "And who might you be?"

Aaron was taken aback, then he remembered that he looked very different a month ago, his brown hair was now darker, he'd allowed it to be cut, but only a tiny bit. His clothing was also very different. Aaron glanced at gardevoir, who was trying to hold back giggles.

Let her guess. Gardevoir telepathed to him. Aaron smiled and looked back at Shadow.

"I'll give you three guesses."

"Oh joy," Shadow rolled her eyes, "How should I know?! You're a trainer, I know that."
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:02 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ash gave a friendly smile in greeting to the boy and Gardevoir who walked inside a few seconds after Nikki.

They seemed oddly familiar, though he couldn't quite put a finger on who they were.

At the 'three guesses' remark, he knew immediately that he was someone he'd met before... But who?

OOC: I know that sucked, but couldn't think of much else...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:15 AM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Skye walked Down from her room, seeing a group of people. Is that ash and aaron? cant be, they look completely different. Skye thought.

Skye looked different herself, her gold eyes were brighter, her hair had the ginger ends, and came down to her knees, and her clothes consisted of a dress, black stockings that went down to her calves, and sandals.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Shadow looked at Aaron, she seemed to be almost examining him. Gardevoir stood beside Aaron silently, trying to look stern, as was Aaron, but Gardevoir did better at it.

"I don't know," Shadow said at last, "I had a guess but I know that's not it."

"Maybe this'll help," Aaron said, he picked a Pokeball off his belt and released a Pikachu, it looked at Shadow, then at Nikki, its gaze lingered for a moment on the boy, but then went to another girl. Who also looked very familiar.

"Hi, Nikki!" Pikachu said cheerfully and ran over to the trainer, it looked up at Shadow before looking at Pachirisu.

"Hi, Pachirisu!" Pikachu said with a smile. It looked up at the boy and tilted its head to one side.

"Have we met before?" Pikachu asked, "You look familiar." It at last turned around and ran back to Aaron, revealing a large scar on its back. Shadow turned her head away, then, she realized who the trainer was...
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:30 AM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Skye stepped out of the shadows, her hair following her. "Hi" Skye said, in a voice that sounded more like a angel's sigh than her old voice.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:44 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Aaron looked at the new girl, he smiled politely, as did Gardevoir.

"Hi," Aaron replied. His Pikachu waved cheerfully. Aaron looked at Shadow once more.

"Any guesses?" He asked. Shadow nodded.

"Yes," Shadow said gently, she glanced into the restaurant, then back at Aaron, "You're Aaron, are you not?"

"'Course he is!" Pikachu exclaimed, it looked up at Aaron, "Does she have amnesia?" Aaron laughed.

"No, little one," Aaron replied, "I just look different, that why she didn't recgonize me."

"I would think 'look different' is a major understatement," Shadow snorted, "Sheesh, kid, what happened to you?" Aaron looked at Gardevoir.

"I would say who, but then I'd probably get smacked."

"Gardevoir wouldn't smack you, Lorielle helped with it, too," Pikachu pointed out. Shadow smiled.

"Where is that girl of energy?" Shadow asked suddenly.

"She's at a Pokemon Academy," Aaron replied, "She left this morning."

OOC: Yeah, I'm leaving Lorielle out of this one.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:48 AM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: *Hits my head off desk* I HAS NUU IDEAS *Dies*

IC: "You dont even remember me?" Skye said, in her new voice. she allowed a rock from outside turn into a rock version of pikachu. "I've lost my touch in design. Nya." Skye said. she Sweatdropped. A ball of light appeared in skye's hand, floating above it.

Last edited by espeonlover; 10-28-2007 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

At the sight of the Pikachu, Ash remembered almost immediately who the boy was, though Shadow beat him to the answer.

Still, though, he couldn't keep himself from asking, "Aaron?"

Pikachu then came out of the kitchen, Jonathyn following close behind. (He still looks the same, just different clothes)

Seeing Shadow, a small smile came onto his face. Pikachu hopped onto its trainer's shoulder, looking at Aaron and the girl in curiousity.

"Ash, who's that?" it questioned, tilting its head to the side, "They look really familiar."

OOC: Dang, where's Kaioo?

Old 10-28-2007, 02:15 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Skye made the rock pikachu run over to the door and stick its rock tounge out, before it crumbled to dirt.

Old 10-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: Short posts Sorry guys, been listening to radio.. FOOTBALL!

IC:
D'aru stared out of the restaraunt, before sighing, and walking out.
He quickly noticed the whole gang was here.
"Glad everyone could make it." D'aru said, bowing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karl stood outside the Big Building, in Human Form.
-So this is what the Tyrannitar are doing?- Karl thought,-Making a tourist resort? Bah.-
With that, Karl walked off, before sprouting wings, and flying off.

OOC: I can speak a language you don't know.. LOL!

E ys Detic. Caan uv Cbeny.

So vneahtc yna muhk cehla tayt. E muja oui sucd taynmo Rysyhiny.

E ys y tayn vneaht uv Goma. Y Cysinye, uv dra knaydacd lydankuno.

E ruba oui mecdah lmucamo, tayn vneaht. E ys Detic.

Detic, vnus uha Druicyht Oaync yku.

Ryem Cbeny.
I've made a Discussion thread..

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-28-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:17 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: i can speak greek and russain, and french, and dutch, and italian >;] though i cant read it i can speak it. ich trage einen festen Büstenhalter XD

IC: "Ciao" Skye said.

Closed Thread