Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-29-2007, 03:22 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion
Default [RP]Avatar:War of The Nation

OOC:Okay guys, after a long wait, I've fiannly started the RP, I'll add all the other stuff to it soon, so, I'll begin, remember, we all start in the water tribe!

IC:
My heart pounded as I sat on the frozen tundra of the Northern Water Tribe. Many questions raced in and out of my head. Would I get caught?Is this a trap? How long do I have to wait? And how many of these people can I really trust, most of the odds were against me, but if I got into a tough situation, I'd just Earthbend my way out of it.

"Damn, it's cold here, how the hell do these people survive," Kross asked himsed under his breath.

He began to see a ship in the distance. It was large and a man in another Water Tribe robe was the only person visible. "That better be him," Kross said, as he stuck his hands into the Water Tribe pockets and petted his small baby dragon.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: [RP]Avatar:War of The Nation

OOC: Hope this is alright =D.. We all meet at the Ship Right?

IC:
Kyle walked along the frozen tundra of the Northern Water Tribe.
He could just make out a ship on the horizon, and he sighed, as he quickened his pace to the ship.
Kyle shivered as the cold finally settled deep inside of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wao could make out a ship to his right, as he walked slowly in the frozen icelands.
Wao stopped walking, before turning towards the ship, sighing, icicles forming on his skin and clothes, as he shivered in the cold,blistery wind. Wao could hear faint footsteps coming from behind him, and he decided to not turn round just yet.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:54 PM
iChaos Offline

Tai 'Ace' Mettaler
Northren Water Tribe Tundra

Tai was curious at the fellow coming towards him. Tai had hope the water tribe man was Zelin the firebender, cause it had been freezing real bad. It was like he was trap in an iceburg freezing to death. Tai held his hands up to himself and started rubbing his hands together to make himself warmer, doing that it made him warmer. Tai knew he should of brought a jacket. Tai sometimes wish he was a firebender so he could warm himself when no ones looking. Tai face towards an man who called himself Kyle, Tai approached Kyle very calmly, and cold.

"Hey you, Kyle make some fire up in this joint, just make sure no ones looking I'm got damn cold," Tai told to Kyle waiting for his reply to see if he would reply back angrily or nice, though he would had no reason raising his voice Tai cause he had asked him ver nicely.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:35 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kyle just stared at Tai, before shaking his head, and then pointed to the boat, as he continued to walk.
He had to reach the boat. The war had to be stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wao turned around, seeing in the distance 3 people, and he sighed, before walking towards the 2 who seemed to be talking to each other.
-What use is Waterbending in Ice?- Wao thought as he walked towards Kyle and Tai.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:56 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

The boat was still a few miles from the frozen tundra. So, far the most Kross was there, he decided to explore a bit. "Maybe they have some way of keeping warm here," He said as he coughed out cold breath.

He noticed two guys talking, they both seemed to be form the Water Tribe, but he coudn't be to sure, Kross knew he wasen't the only person who got the postcard so he went along with it. He pulled the baby dragon out of his pocket and petted gently.

The litte dragon coughed up[ fire and burnt Kross's finger. "Ouch,"He snapped putting his finger in his mouth. "Even for a baby dragon that hurt," He joked and continued around the tundra.

-Xerion
Old 10-29-2007, 03:12 PM
Kaioo Offline

Wao continued to walk towards Kyle and Tai, without thinking whether or not they were friend or foe, for he just wanted to be near civilisation, and he could just feel that they were friendly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Kyle could hear footsteps coming from behind him, and he wondered who was coming.
-Is it another one?- Kyle thought, before coming upon the decision to turn around.
It took him a few moments to notice a boy walking towards them.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:54 PM
iChaos Offline

"Well, c'mon, I'm freezing cold in here," Tai faced towards Kross.

"Hmph, nice baby dragon you got there, Kross," Tai said nicely to Kross.

"Have you ever tried of telling it to you know grow," Tai said being serousily.

"Some dragons actually grow when they commanded, but you have to have courage and to believe in your dragon," Tai said give a word of advice.

Tai has never acted like this before, and never he has gave advice to someone. Tai thought where could this becoming from is it from his fathers side, is that where he gets his knowledge and playfullness from. Tai was confused now cause of that.

OOC:Ohh do you mind if I have a pet dragon when I find one like in the RP later on.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:01 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post

"Some dragons actually grow when they commanded, but you have to have courage and to believe in your dragon," Tai said give a word of advice.

Tai has never acted like this before, and never he has gave advice to someone. Tai thought where could this becoming from is it from his fathers side, is that where he gets his knowledge and playfullness from. Tai was confused now cause of that.

OOC:Ohh do you mind if I have a pet dragon when I find one like in the RP later on.

OOC: Uhm.. we kinda don't know who Kross is... we only know each other right now.. so uhm.. that's it XD.

IC:
Wao stopped walking, so as to not be heard, before slowly, moving a chunk of ice(there's water in ice..) up from the rest of the ice, and he smiled as he saw the water beneath.
He quietly dropped the chunk of Ice, before lifting water, and made a path about 3 ft into the sky, before it led right behind the 2 people, as silently as possible, he ran across it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Kyle looked at Kross, before sighing. Then, he heard something odd. He knew the other 2 wouldn't of heard, for he had greater hearing than them, and Kyle realised it was the sound of Ice being formed. Right behind them.
So, hidden from view, he caused a small ball of flame in his hidden hand, and shot in behind him, as it hit the Ice Path, it began to melt from the heat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wao was running on the Ice, when he heard a crack, and he looked down to notice that the Ice was glowing red, and before he could move, the Ice broke, crashing through the Ground, and into the water. Wao lost his footing, and just in time, was able to get a hand onto the Ice, as he struggled to climb back up.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:01 PM
xDesires-Lovex Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to xDesires-Lovex Send a message via MSN to xDesires-Lovex

Water Nation Shores

Hope watched as steam erupted form the boat in view. The Ice around her glacing it self in the cold sun.

Her fellow war protesters waiting in bordem.

Hope pulled out her Scimitar and threw it into the ice, making a small amount of water leak threw the ice. She twisted her fingers in the air and made the water dance, giving her a good chuckle. Then pulling her Scimitar out once more, sliced the cold blade against her wrist, then bending the blood with the water, looking for more fun.

She then sat; waiting...

OCC: I realise this is a very boring and worthless post, I just want people to know im in here before it starts and also just wanted to get a start in.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Kaioo Offline

Wao struggled to hold onto the Ice, when an idea struck him.
He could bend the water below him to make a bit of ground below him, but he would need both his hands for this. He cursed at that, for if he let go, he would fall into the freezing depths of the water, and the temperature of the water could kill him.
He sighed, for he had no choice, as either way, he would die if he failed.
Wao let go of the Ice, starting to fall, and, just right before he would of plunged into the icy depths of the water, he was able to create a small island in the middle of the small waterhole, and he wiped his forehead in relief.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle turned around to see that the person who had been coming up behind them had safely got down from the Ice Ledge, and Kyle quickly went into a battle-stance, as he did not know whether this person before them was friend or foe.

OOC: I swear, these look so long when I type them, and then when I've posted them.. they appear.. somewhat..small.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post

OOC:If you want it dosen't bother me to much, just make it seem to slide into the story.

"I've tried to tell it to grow, but, it dosen't, besides, I kind of like it the way the way it is," Kross answered.

As Kross looked behind him, he noticed the ship was docked onto the Water Tribe, and on it was only one man. He was who Kross believed to Zeldin. Without noticing, Kross walked aboard the ship, as so did a few others.

"Don't worry all of you Water Tribe people, I'll have these kids back in no time, and you'll be rich!" The man yelled.

Everyone one the small land clapped and cheered as the boat saild slowly away.

OOC:Okay guys, everyone is on the ship, so lets see what does happen. Remeber, we now to post on the ship.

-Xerion
Old 10-31-2007, 12:39 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerion View Post
OOC:If you want it dosen't bother me to much, just make it seem to slide into the story.

"I've tried to tell it to grow, but, it dosen't, besides, I kind of like it the way the way it is," Kross answered.

As Kross looked behind him, he noticed the ship was docked onto the Water Tribe, and on it was only one man. He was who Kross believed to Zeldin. Without noticing, Kross walked aboard the ship, as so did a few others.

"Don't worry all of you Water Tribe people, I'll have these kids back in no time, and you'll be rich!" The man yelled.

Everyone one the small land clapped and cheered as the boat saild slowly away.

OOC:Okay guys, everyone is on the ship, so lets see what does happen. Remeber, we now to post on the ship.

-Xerion

OOC: Y'know Wao and Kyle are gonna fight?

IC:
Wao stared at the boy in Red Robes, blasting 2 balls of Water at him.
Kyle burst 2 balls of flame in his hands, launching them at the 2 balls of water, turning them into Steam, before front-flipping and start punching at Wao, who blocked every attack.
Wao drew a small sword, and sliced Kyle's wrist, before bending the blood in the wound, to come out, and fly into Kyle's eyes, to try and blind him. It worked and didn't work.
Wao launched a few punches at Kyle, as Kyle blocked them, before front-flipping over Wao, as blood dripped down his face, and kicked Wao in the back of the head, causing Wao to fall flat on his face(Lol 3 Wao's <-).
Kyle stood above Wao, a ball of flame in his hand, ready to burn Wao.
He stared at Wao.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:17 AM
dragoonsnake Offline
Elite Trainer

Eyan lay on the ground, his hands behind his head, and only a wooden star on his back to potect him from the cold. He motioned his arms to his chest, forming the wood into an armour type cover. "Brrr...." he laughed. the rock was cold, but would cool down over time.

VPP STATS
Hatch>825
Jolteon>930
Complete>1110
Old 10-31-2007, 01:21 AM
Kaioo Offline

Kyle glared at Wao, kicking him, before putting out the ball of flame, and picking Wao up, before pushing him off the ship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Wao was falling, falling too fast.
He crashed into the icy depths of the water, quickly losing consciousness, and sinking down,down,down into the misty water.

OOC:
Sorry if short ;P

Old 10-31-2007, 01:55 AM
TayyabX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
Kyle glared at Wao, kicking him, before putting out the ball of flame, and picking Wao up, before pushing him off the ship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Wao was falling, falling too fast.
He crashed into the icy depths of the water, quickly losing consciousness, and sinking down,down,down into the misty water.

OOC:
Sorry if short ;P

OOC: Err... I hope this is good...

Zin, was creating an EarthWave, to get the the Water Tribe as fast as he could. "Damn snow....", he muttered. It was hard for Zin to Earthbend with all the sliding, and snow in the way, so he put on his Headband. But when he reached in his pocket, he heared a scream.

Zin quickly saw a figure falling from a ship. Our Ship. He can't be an enemy, no one knows about us...

Just when the mysterious figure hit the water, he quickly created Earth on the water, and Earthbended an island underneath where the man fell.

The mysterious figure was choking hard, " *caughh...* *cough*".

"Wao.... is that you??. What the hells going on?!".

Last edited by TayyabX; 10-31-2007 at 12:06 PM.