Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

Wow, there sure are a lot of Digimon RPs popping up, I hate to add another one, but here it goes.

Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt!

Plot
It has been fifty years since the downfall of the D-Reaper and the return of harmony in the Real World. One late night, an Elecmon bio-emerged in the Real World and was seen by dozens of people. Although it didn’t cause any damage, the sightings were enough to cause a panic and the government eventually found a way to send the Digimon back home. Four weeks later, a horde of Digimon began to appear and the nations of Earth did their best to cover it up. The bio-emergences wouldn’t stop, so the Japanese government reformed Hypnos and developed a device to send four kids into the Digital World to find the abnormality causing the Digimon to materialize in the real world and destroy it.

One year passed and the kids never returned and the Digimon didn’t stop coming. In order to combat the growing digital threat, a new team of Monster Makers was formed out of every programmer in the Digimon Card industry and the video game industry. They teamed up with Hypnos in order to develop a device that lets children turn their drawings into Digimon and summon them to be their partners.

Soon, six children were gathered and were given the option to either choose one of the existing Digimon or create their own with the given forms. Those children were gathered from all over the world and were given the task of stopping the Digital Monsters from hurting anyone or anything. None of them were told of the failure with the other children. Then, they were each given blue cards to swipe into there devices and turned into Digivices. The six children stayed in the real world to combat the growing menace.

However, deep inside the Digital World, the four children originally sent there were imbued with the desire to crush the plane of existence that forgot about them one year ago. Soon, the four children sent there gained power and began to experiment with ways to send entire legions of Digimon against the Real World. They were behind the rapid increases of bio-emergences during their absence. They have grown in power and have their own partner Digimon created from stolen Hypnos/Monster Makers technology. They have been commanded by their unknown master to stop these new Digimon Tamers and to launch a full scale invasion against the Real World.

Rules
1.) No Spamming
2.) No flaming. (However, some in-character insults may be okay.)
3.) No Bunnying
4.) No God-Modding
5.) Use good grammar and spelling and post at least two paragraphs.
6.) Have fun, or else!

Members
Digidestined 1: Kentucky Fried Torchic aka Ryan Tgouchi
Digidestined 2: DreamWalker aka Ian Soutar
Digidestined 3: Eeveeking929 aka Taiki Nakamura
Digidestined 4: Girl Wonder aka 'Sen' Ogino
Digidestined 5: Moonlight aka Nova Nuit
Digidestined 6:
Digidestined (Evil) 7: Draconic Espeon aka Reeah McCallahan
Digidestined (Evil) 8: Saraibre aka Rai Domara
Digidestined (Evil) 9: -Alone- aka Skip Matthews
Digidestined (Evil) 10: Exophi aka Regi Addams (Not sure about that one)
Calumon:
Note: We are still accepting sign ups if you'd like to be a good digidestined or Calumon.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Ryan looked across the table at his opponent, another brown haired youth not much older than him. Ryan's long brown bangs out of his cold expressionless eyes. Two middle-aged men in the crowd were whispering to eachother. "Either way it's going to be a Japanese victory." said one of them wearing a T-shirt that said "Digimon Card Game World Championship" and barely fit over his gluttonus body.

"How so?" asked the other man who was wearing the same shirt, which could easily be bought at the souvinier stand inside the lobby, except his was slipping off him like jelly on a wall. He was balding in more places then one if you catch my drift.

"Didn't you hear?" his friend asked. "The American champion was originally from Japan, but moved to the USA." The two men then turned their attention back to the game.

Ryan layed one last card down and calmly stated, "I win." With that, he rose from his seat and walked over to the table where the judges asked if he was going to shake his opponent's hand. "Why would I?" was Ryan's cold response.

The announcer blared over his megaphone, "Let's hear it for our new Digimon Card Game Champion, Ryan Vimouk Tagouchi! He will be recieving five thousand dollars in prize money as well as the golden trophy! The runner-up, Taiki Sachiko Nakamura will be given two thousand five hundred dollars and the silver trophy!" Cheers and cusses could be heard from the crowd as several people payed their bets and more than one person was heard to exclaim "But I don't have the money!"

One Week Later...
Ryan was walking down his neighborhood's convience store when he stumbled upon a new Digimon video game. He picked it up as well as the portable system on which it was to be played on. He took them to the front counter and used a small portion of his prize money to buy it.

Upon returning home, Ryan ripped open the package and started up the small system and began the game. The first option that popped up was "What would you like your Username to be?" Ryan looked at the small keyboard attached to it and quickly typed in "DBCG Champion". Too obvious he thought and then typed in "Machinedramon" after the card he had used to win the tournament. He then entered the wonderful world of the Digimon video games. Within a day he had beaten the game, which left him to battle people online, but even that was too easy. He had won every match except for one he lost to a person whose username was "HYPNOS". Could it be the same Hypnos from all of those years ago? Ryan thought to himself, but soon went back to beating other people from around the world.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 10-05-2007 at 02:29 AM.
Old 10-05-2007, 02:28 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
OOC: I'll use silver for good, and black for bad.

Skip wasn't sure what to do. It had been a long time since he had been able to walk in his 'own body.' His life wasn't filled with that much excitement, and Noah ussually was the one who had all the fun, but today was his turn. Skip quickly reached onto his pockets and took out his digimon mini. A Dexdorugamon was sign on the small pixel screen, but as Skip held it, it slowly changed to a Reptiledramon, Dorumon's Vaccine Champion. It was kind of weird how whenever Noah held the digimon mini, Dorumon would evolve to DexDorugamon, but whilst Skip was holding it, it turned to Reptiledramon, Dorumons Vaccine Champion, but Skip never put this topic up for discussion with Noah.

"I know, let's go get you something to eat and get some new cards to power you up!" Skip quickly brushed through the busy streets and made it to the local digimon shop and bought himself a few booster packs before running home. Once he got to his house, Noah brushed through his mom and waved as he plugged a cable to the computer and plugged the cable at the end towards the digimon mini. In his computer screen, a dorumon appeared on the screen jumping with glee, sort of knowing it was Skip, not Noah. "You must be hungry!" Skip dragged a small picture of chicken towards Dorumon and Dorumon started eating it happily. After it was done it looked at Noah, almost telling him to make it digivolve so it can train.

"Let's Go, Digi-Modify!, Digivolution!" Noah reached out for a card in his pockets and swiped it on the small box that the cable connected to his computer had. The computer flashed with the words Requirements In-Check! and he put the card on his deck as Dorumon's body began to grow, and chrome digizoid began to form around his body and he became Reptiledramon. "Now let's train! But not overdo it..." Reptiledramon smirked as if he heard what Skip had said and Skip smiled joyously, but before he could start the trainning, Noah began to take-over.

"Heh, your no fun at all you dumb *****. If you want them to win, you force train them and show no mercy!" Noah yanked the digimon mini from the laptop and slammed the power button on the computer, turning it off. He got tired of letting Skip take control so he walked over to the kitchen an grabbed a soda from the refrigarator, drank it, and then slammed it on the floor. His mom stood back, whimpering because she was so afraid. Noah looked down at her and started to laugh at how scared she was.
OOC: Could try not to swear to much?

Old 10-05-2007, 03:02 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Yeah, um I wasn't planning on posting now, but if I do something wrong, just give me an FYI.

IC: Blackness. Empty blackness was all that I could see, feel, hear, sense around me. Violet patches blurred my vision, and a dark yet a familiar voice came to me. I felt my existance come into mind, and I could feel my hands, arms, legs, clothing, and the rest of my body. I felt my head tilted down, facing the ground, my eyes covered in the dark.

Its time. The dark voice said. Now is the time to awaken.

Slowly, I lifted my head and faced nothing, only the darkness I was surrounded in. My face was covered in the shadow of my hood, unseeable, only to the one who was talking to me.

It is time now to get your retribution. Now, you can unto onto those who inflicted such horrible pain on you. You have forgotten your name, so you can move on and get what you want. You are Mori, and only that.

I lifted my head a bit more. "I am Mori." I repeated almost lifelessly.

Never let others see your face, or they will know who to attack because they don't want you to return. They tossed you aside like useless tools. Thats what they used you as. A tool. The voice explained.

"I remember. We remember." I said, taking off my hood and revealing a half masked face.

Out of a shadow came a black Digimon with crimson markings. He had a ring around his neck that was similar to an obsidian stone.

"We will do now what we will to make them see the truth and get the justice we deserve." I added.

Good, now go. The darkness faded and the terrain changed.

The two of us looked around. It was the familiar digital world we had been trapped in for at least a year, left like those who had sent us were waiting for us to just wither and die. I stared at the dark sky. A band of black digimon who had sided with those who had been imprisoned here appeared behind me. I waved my arm outward and they left with much haste. The digimon that remained looked at me confused.

Will we not go? He asked.

"No, there is no one in our way to help those who left us here." I answered, looking back at the sky. "There is, no one..."
Old 10-05-2007, 03:04 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

OOC: Yay, first... ah crap, second post.

IC: Taiki sat dumbfounded. Somehow, his opponent, Ryan, had managed to win.
"Machinedramon..." Taiki stood and looked at Ryan, before turning and heading for the MC, standing there with the two trophies, the B-Finals having already ended with third place recieving her bronze trophy.

The announcer blared over his megaphone, "Let's hear it for our new Digimon Card Game Champion, Ryan Vimouk Tagouchi! He will be recieving five thousand dollars in prize money as well as the golden trophy! The runner-up, Taiki Sachiko Nakamura will be given two thousand five hundred dollars and the silver trophy!" Cheers and cusses could be heard from the crowd as several people payed their bets and more than one person was heard to exclaim "But I don't have the money!" Taiki snickered. That poor guy was gonna have a bit of a run-in with some angry people he owed money. Still, the guy did put money on him, so it was kind of a shame.

------------

A week after the finals, Taiki was sitting back with his favorite Digimon game. Yeah, so he was a hypocrite, hating Digimon and loving the franchise at the same time. Big deal. In any case, he was having some pretty good fights. Enemies that were just challenging enough so that Taiki could beat them without it being boring. Then came the ultimate annoyance, getting owned by some guy named Machinedramon. Funny, he was being beated by the same Digimon twice in one week. In any case, Taiki didn't go down without a fight, that was for sure. A fwe matches later, Taiki suffered his second and final loss for the day, against some guy called Hypnos. Interesting, Hypnos was the group that fought Digimon years ago. Well, looks like we've got someone who understands my plight, he thought.

Still, he lost, and that was it. Taiki liked to limit himself to playing until he got two losses. Because the game was a really good one, it helped him strive to get better, so he could play longer. Taiki then turned in his office chair (he was in his room, it's just a chair made for offices) to face his card table. On it he had laid out the steup from that last match. He couldn't understand it, everything had been going according to plan... or rather, strategy. The right cards in his hand, the right set-up on the field, Ryan had just the right amount of cards left in his deck to be able to zero him out and downgrade his Digimon to Rookie, which would have won it for him, and then... poof. It must have been the Machinedramon. It surprised him, just rare enough to catch him off guard. Yeah, that was probably it.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:50 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Ryan sighed. He had beaten pretty much everyone who owned the game. Well, everyone except HYPNOS. That person was powerful. Out of the fifty times he had challanged it, Ryan didn't win once. Bored with everything else in his small room, Ryan turned on the game once more and challanged HYPNOS to one last battle. They couldn't refuse, especially after Ryan sent his message to them. "If you beat me, I will never play this game ever again."

They responded with a cryptic "If you win then you are worthy." What the hell does that mean? Ryan thought to himself, but, shaking that thought away, Ryan began the battle.

It took four hours, but Ryan finally did it. Both of them used everything they had, but it finally ended with Ryan's Machinedramon using Giga Cannon on all of HYPNOS' Digimon at once. "Yes!" Ryan shoted. "I did it!" Then he saw the message.

"Congratulations! You have been selected to win a free trip to Shinjuku, Japan along with several other people. We will be expecting you at the Los Angles Airport at 10:00 on Monday. DON"T BE LATE! After arriving in Shinjuku take a taxi to 'The HYPNOS Towers' in order to discuss your prize.
HYPNOS"

Was this person a stalker? How had he figured out that he, Machinedramon, lived in LA? "Does this have something to do with all of the Digimon appearing?" Ryan asked himself. He quickly remembered it was Sunday. He had less then a day to pack!

"Mom!" he called down stairs and was answered by silence. She was never around these days, so she probabaly wouldn't care about him traveling to another hemisphere, continent and country. Come to think of it, he didn't care what she thought. Ryan began to pack, but something was just not right. That whole message thing was creepy too. But he had nothing to lose. Except his life.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:35 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I grasped deftly at the edge of my pile of books - my hands were still sweaty. I had been on the plane for several hours already, and I still wasn't even in Japan yet.
I had done quite a lot of flying for a child of the age of twelve, but never before had I flown in first class. This really was quite a cushy class. My backpack beside me was still open at the top, showing off the thick, yellow envelope inside, the words Hypnos, West Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan listed on the return address place.
I smiled again, despite my nervousness, when I saw my name typed neatly in the middle.
Ian Donnelly Soutar.
I couldn't believe it. Out of all the kids in the whole world, I had been chosen to be one of the new Digimon Tamers. It was all written out quite clearly on the letter and in the task description - adults always tried to make things sound so sensible and logical - but I knew exactly what it was.
My first, real adventure.
It had taken forever to break it to my parents, and despite their firm point of view that I would not be going to Japan to go on some silly scientists' quest, the plane ticket had been inside the envelope already, and I already had my passport from a trip to Scotland the year previous. There was nothing that my parents could've done to stop me, save of getting the rest of the country involved in it. But they knew what I was capable of; they knew that I would only resent them for it.
Once again I flipped through the digimon profile booklet that Hypnos had sent, along with the pages of information that I had printed off from the original digimon sightings. My flipping stopped again on the well marked page with a big picture of a red dinosaur on it.
Or at least, that's what it would've looked like to anyone who didn't know about the digimon surfacing in Japan fifty years previous.
I knew the face well, and I had dreamed of it ever since.
Guilmon.
He was to be my digimon now, and I was to be his Tamer.
Then I flipped through his evolution pages, stopping on WarGrowlmon.
The instructions had been clear on the data that Hypnos had sent.
We could create a digimon.
So I had decided to use that to my advantage and clear up some of the faults that had come up with the ultimate digivolution of the fabled Guilmon.
It was just illogical to have such a large digimon, for although he was a great force offensively, he was also quite a destructive force for his own team. The results of West Shinjuku many years previous were devastating, and I knew that if the battle were to be taken into the real world, that MetalGrowlmon would simply not do. I had folded the page in my sketchbook where the picture of RoarGrowlmon sat in wait, ready to be affixed to the future Guilmon's digivolution pattern.
I sighed once again, letting my grip loose of the sketchbook.
There were still many hours to the flight, and I surely wasn't going to accomplish anything on this flight, especially in the middle of the night as it was.
I pushed the hair out of my eyes and tucked a strand or two behind my ear where I kept a pencil handy at all times.
A shiver passed through me, whether from the cold or the anticipation, I could not tell.
Whatever the case, I pulled out the blanket from the overhead storage and pulled it up over my baggy clothes.
It was time to rest my mind, or at least let it wander within itself for a while, instead of the unpredictable future.
A slight gust of wind created some mild turbulence.
I felt nothing, though, for I was already asleep in my seat.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Taiki looked up from his table at his tv screen. He had left the game on, and was being challenged to a rematch by HYPNOS. Well, if I'm being challenged, "I guess I have to accept. He thought. He picked up the controller and sat back, then accepted the challenge.
"Prepare to lose HYPNOS." Taiki entered battle. Once again, the fight was a close one, which made sense considering that they were using three Mega lvel Digimon at once against his own one Champion level. How long could ExVeemon hold out? The answer was simple. Taiki put his glitch-activating skills to good use and got his Wormmon out before Digivolving it to Stingmon, then triggered DNA Digivolution for Paildramon. Almost there then. Taiki then triggered some Digivolution to Imperialdramon. The next part was to trigger some conversion glitches to get it to become Fighter mode, and finally, thanks to his Digi-modifier and a lovely Omnimon card, Paladin Mode. Taiki smiled. Pwnage time.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Crap Ryan thought to himself as he looked at his watch. 9:30 it read. He had a halfhour before the plane would leave and he wanted to grab a bite to eat. "I guess that there will be peanuts on the plane," he grumbled to himself as he ran to the waiting room.

"The plane will be delayed for a bit," a woman's voice came from the loudspeaker "it had to make a stop in another location. After another fifteen minutes of waiting, the plane finally arrived. Ryan picked up his small ammount of luggage and the first class ticket that HYPNOS had sent to his mail. Upon getting into the first class compartment, Ryan saw a sand haired boy a bit younger than him. He was sprawled out with his sketchbook and other stuff spread out on the floor.

Loser is what Ryan thought, until he saw the yellow envelope. Hypnos, West Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan. Could he be? Ryan thought before taking a seat across the aisle from him. He then went over his belongings. His video game, his cards, and his two extra pairs of clothes. They were all here. With nothing much to look forward to, Ryan slowly drifted off to sleep.

Old 10-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I walked. There wasn't much for me to do right now, except walk to the site of where we were to be freed. BlackGuilmon strode along beside me. He wasn't feeling at all too good about my choice of letting a band of Dracomon lead by one of his friends, a Commandramon he'd known for awhile and putting them into the real world.

"I stril believe we should go instead of some Rookie level Digimon." He protested. "What if they fail? Someone won't be pleased with us."

"We do what we need to to get justice." I explained. "I don't care what he thinks now. We're free to do what we want. He can't stop us, and if he tries, he will regret it. We're stronger than he is together."

BlackGuilmon was still a bit concerned about Commandramon. I could tell, even though he showed no signs of feeling at all. Neither did I, but after being stuck in here with my partner as long as we have, its shows in every way.

"Commandramon is smart enough to know when to disappear. Besides, he's the one we're really putting everything on to break through." I replied to try and make him feel better.

Upon my sentence ending, we came up to a group of black Dracomon and a Commandramon with a similar obsidian like ring around his left foot. He turned and looked at the two of us, myself having my hood replaced over my head and masking most of my face in a shadow. BlackGuilmon wasn't too far behind me, but just enough so that he was also hidden in my own shadow.

"How long?" I asked, knowing he knew exactly what I was asking.

"Not too long." He answered. "It should be broken through shortly. What time it will be over where you came from, I have no inforamation of, nor howlong it will take us to arrive."

"That isn't much of my concern, as long as its broken through." I responded. "Remember what you're real objective is."

He nodded and gave a salute, then returned to his previous task, making sure the Dracomon did as they were told and didn't make more trouble here than nesicary until we were open to the real world. It was only a moment, but what seemed like hours later that we finally had a gateway to the real world. The Dracomon poured into it like bees to honey, followed by Commandramon in a rush to make sure he would remain on task. I walked in calmly with BlackGuilmon behind me.

"It'll take longer for us to cross over, but Commandramon will do what we can't yet for us until we get there." I explained out loud to no one in particular. "It'll be late, but who knows when they'll get there, but if anything happens, we'll get there to late to stop anything. But, we'll still be free again. The HYPNO's will pay. And there's nothing they can do about it."
Old 10-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Taiki punched in attacks like the button masher he was. It should have been an easy win, but somehow Hypnos was still holding up well. That didn't make sense. Taiki was winning, but at the same time he couldn't win. Then, the luckiest thing happened, Hypnos missed and Taiki got his final Digimon in a barrage that wiped him out. Then a message came, saying "Nice win Mr. Nakashima. We're impressed. You are hereby cordially invited to visit Hypnos HQ in West Shinjuku. If you accept, there will be a taxi waiting for you in front of your house tomorrow. We are aware of your dislike of evil Digimon, so this is something you might want. We promise you that you will be back by the end of the day. Please respond with your reply." Intriguing. West Shinjuku was only a few miles away from home, he could tell his mother that he'd be at a card tournament. She never came. Unlike Taiki, his mother blamed all Digimon for Niichan's death, and refused to have a thing to do with them. Alright, he would go, and hear out what Hypnos had to say.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:02 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC:AWESOME!!!! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!
By the way, Locomon has the Digi-eggs with our digimon in them, I'll take care of everything about that.

IC: It was a quiet day in the digital world, D sat on the bench as he read, "The Digimon Times". It was an article about the battle tactics of famous digimon, like Leomon. He seemed to be very interested in what he was reading. Kitsunaymon on the otherhand, sat right beside the bench D was at, and was observing his surroundings. He looked at the tracks ahead of the two, "I wonder how much longer till he gets here?" he said contently. "It shouldn't be too much longer, he's never late to a stop." said D as he put down the magazine and stood up, "And here he is." a train whistled in the distance, it was Locomon.

The train digimon pulled up to the open station when he said, "Whooo! ALL ABOARD!" it yelled in it's old western accent, "It's about time you got here. We've been waiting all day."said D as he walked up to the machine. "Who's there? Huh? Why, is that D!? How's it goin' buddy?" he said cheerfully. D sighed, " We've been fine Locomon, anyways I need you to take me and Kitsunaymon to the nearest Digiport." "Alrighty, then. Why you need to leave?" asked the digimon. This time Kitsunaymon spoke, "We recieved a letter from an organization by the name of HYPNOS, an we need to meet with them." claimed the fox. "Ok, then, hop on! I'll take you there, for a favor that is. I need to get this load to Sector 5 of the Forest Region, and bandits have been attacking me. So I figure, if I take you to your destination, maybe you can protect me for the time being?" asked Locomon. "You have yourself a deal. But only because we're friends." said D in aggreement. Lately being called D's friend wasn't something that was heard often.

D and Kitsunaymon walked into Locomon as it opened it's compartment doors. The cart was empty, nobody was in it, not even a toy left by a child. "I take it buisness hasn't been to good lately? Locomon?" asked D as he observed his surroundings. "Passenger-wise, yes. But I've been doing good in delivery assignments. I got a Top-Secret load right now. Maybe that's what those bandits are after." said Locomon, over it's intercom system. "Do you mind if we take a look at what this package is?" asked Kitsunaymon, as Locomon started to take off. "Sorry, nobody can see it, boss's and client's orders!" claimed the Digimon in quick repsonse, " I understand." D and Kitsunaymon took a seat. For the first few hours everything was quite boring, out the window was nothing put plains, and a few cactus. D walked onto the walkway outside, they were almost to the Forest Region. Just a D walked inside, there was a thump on the roof.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

OOC: Aren't you supposed to be a bad digidestined?

Old 10-05-2007, 09:50 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
"Congratulations! You have been selected to win a free trip to Shinjuku, Japan along with several other people. We will be expecting you at the Los Angles Airport at 10:00 on Monday. DON"T BE LATE! After arriving in Shinjuku take a taxi to 'The HYPNOS Towers' in order to discuss your prize.
HYPNOS" [/I] The letter read, as Skip quickly opened a taxi's door and told them to take him to the Hypnos Towers and the taxi man nodded as he drove him to the Hypnos Towers. In less than 20 minutes they got there
OOC:Just helpin you out when I say, If the Letter said the LA Airport, wouldn't You be in Los Angeles? Shinjuku is in Japan, a few thousand miles away if you take the short route. A taxi ride is definatly not enought to get there. You might wanna board the plane like the other two.

IC: "Kitsunaymon. We need to get outside now!" exclaimed D, which was something that didnt occur often. The two ran outside and climbed on top of the passenger cart, what they saw before them was a large creature, surprising Locomon's carts could carry it. It was a Wendingomon! "Who are you?" asked the large creature as it pointed to D and Kitsunaymon, "Locomon's bodyguards? HAHAHAHA! I could destroy you two in one hit! Cable Crusher!" it pulled back it's arm, and extended it in a punch at amazing velocity, D and Kitsunnaymon nearly dodging it, "Whoa, stronger than I thought. Are you ready Kitsunaymon? Digi-Modify!" D pulled out a card from his back pocket, and swiped it on his Digivice, Kitsunaymon began to glow, but then it stopped, "What happened?"

Last edited by dottio716; 10-05-2007 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:40 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

"Are you sure it's open?" The dark-haired girl glanced over her shoulder at her floating partner. The serpentine Digimon looked worried.

"Of course," she replied, forcing a humorless smile to cheer him up. "Mori can get things done. Don't worry." Garmon nodded, but still seemed apprehensive.

"I... I just don't know, Reeah. Why are we doing this? You're not like her, I'm not like BlackGuilmon. Do we need to destroy things to make ourselves feel better?" The firls smile vanished.

"Unlike her, I don't do this for myself," she replied emotionlessly. "It's for the master. And what he wants, he gets. Do you understand?" Slowly, he nodded, though he didn't like it. Everything was so diferent now. In the beginning, there had been hope. Now, there was only despair. He missed Jenny, but he would protect Reeah with his life.

"Yes. Okay, I'm ready to go."

"Good. Then let's Digivolve." From her pocket, Reeah took out a Digivice. Black and dark green, it echoed the colors of her own partner. She drew out a card as well, and swiped it. Garmon began to glow, slowly growing larger, until he was huge, nearly ten feet long. He lowered to the ground, claws touching the dirt, and Reeah climbed on. With a flap of powerful silver wings, the two were up and away.

(Bad. >> Anyway, I'm leaving for the weekend, but I'll be back Sunday night.)

Old 10-06-2007, 12:01 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

OOC: You don't understand, since you chose "Bad digidestined" in your form, you were one of the people who went to the Digital World 4 years ago.