Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pack Creatures

Sign-Up Sheet:

Species: Absol =)

Name:
Solvus

Alliance:
Solvus' alliance lie with the Apocalyptic clan, who dispise the Legendary Dogs and their purposes.

Appearance:
Solvus' scythe on its head is tattered due to many battles and continued misuse by his previous trainer. Due to heightened anger, the orb on his forehead has changed from glossy purple to a deep crimson. His fur, instead of being a vibrant white, is instead a light shade of grey and his claws are striped with red. His mane is large and flowing, and the fur on his back is constantly raised.

Personality:
Young, full of vitality and a thirst for blood, Solvus will rarely back down from a fight. And with his experience on the battlefield, he is a force to be reckoned with. Mainly sneaky and skilled with surprise attacks and ambushes, he is also talented in the tactical department. Although a brute, he has utter loyalty to his pack and will ensure each of them get through missions without injury.

History:
Born a happy Absol from his parents, Solvus was caught away from his family by a trainer who was brutal in his methods of training. Suffering through two years of abuse, he was fnally freed from the ties that bound him by a hoard of raging pokemon claiming the land his trainer lived on. Although mistreated by his master, he sought to avenge his death by joining the new and secret pack Apocalyptic. Due to his talents on the battlefield and his sneaky tactics he soon became second in command, leading every troop he supported to victory.

Unique Traits:
Due to his rigorous training, Solvus can withstand most elemental attacks from his resistance built. He is extremely speedy and exceptional at controlling dark matter. When staing down an opponent for a certain period of time, he can use his powers to petrify the enemy, causing them to turn to stone. His weakness is the respect he has for his allies, and will jump into any sort of situation in order to save his companions.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Last edited by Bulletangel; 11-01-2007 at 04:49 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:31 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judith View Post
If I may be so rude, I think you should be a little more acceptive of the sign-uppers here. Maybe you should tell them nicely how to improve, and then, when you think it's good enough, accept them? That way, you'll fill up your quota faster and other people will feel more welcome to roleplay here.

I don't know whether this is up to your standards, but please tell me if it isn't.
Of course it up to my standards; have you seen some of the stuff I write? Thanks for the input, too, but the truth is, I'm not that great a critic. I couldn't really tell people how to improve. I'd just be pretending to know what I was talking about.

Anyway, Bulletangel, you are accepted (though that weakness was more of a character flaw, but whatever). And so are you Judith. Thanks for signing up.

Sorry I haven't posted my sign-up, but I though this RP would die mercilessly. But with you two, I've got hope.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Sorry for the double post, but I'm closing this thread. I don't have time to commit to it, but I may revive it (and put more effort into the story) during summer.