Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-19-2004, 11:04 PM
bjgamecreations Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to bjgamecreations
Default The Incredible Ninjaskman

Episode 1

The large grey building was shrouded in the shadows as a dark figure entered the great front doors. Moments later a shrill siren sounded and the dark figure emerged from the doors with a large sack over his shoulder. He quickly disappeared into the darkness...

A tall, shady man stared at the large bubbling vad in front of him. A large black persian rubbed against his leg as he pet it and then sent it away.

"Wake up, my creation," The dark stranger grumbled at the tank. A half-naked man inside opened his eyes. Panicking he struggled around trying to breath. His arms suddenly moved quicker than the shadowed man could see. The glass container shattered and the teenaged man fell on to the floor, gasping for air as the water flowed out around him. He looked down at his hands, they shook so quickly that he could move them in a way and create a small, but quick blast of air.

"What....what have you done to me? Who are you? Where am I?" The confused, soaking wet teenager sputtered as he stared into the dark eyes of the tall man.

The large man laughed sinisterly. "Very good questions my young apprentice. I am called Omynous. You are in my dark laboratory." He laughed once again. "My boy, I've given you powers and abilities that most mortal fools can't even imagine."

"Wh...why? How?" The young man on the floor questioned, confused and terrified.

"I've bestowed these powers on you because you shall be my apprentice and ally in crime. Together we will rule the world! As for how this came about it is beyond my knowledge, my scientists have discovered some way to mix Pokémon DNA with that of a humans'. Now my young apprentice why don't you come with me and I'll get you clothed and show you around." The man replied as he turned around and waved his thick arm at the exit. The teen did not reply. The man turned back around and to his surprise his "apprentice" was gone.

The dark man bellowed in anger and confusion as he pressed a button on his beautiful black cane. Almost at once four men, dressed all in black, appeared at the door.

"Sir?" One of them questioned.

"Young Mr. Favian Aloysius seems to be attempting a brave escape, would you correct him in his mistake?" The tall man said politely.

"Yes, Master" They replied on command.

Favian walked the gloomy halls of the large laboratory, confused and very shaken up he wondered if he'd ever find a way out. Just then he heard a loud cry coming from the room to the left. Faster than the human eye could see he burst down the hall and through the door to the room the sound was coming from. There, in a small cage, was a very ill-looking Pokémon.

"Wow, a Ninjask! Poor little guy, they got you too eh?" Favian spoke to the wasp-like creature. He stared down at the lock on the cage. "Hmmmmm....." He pondered. In a flash he tore around the room and within 4 seconds he had found the key, hidden in a small drawer.

"There ya go," Favian said as he unlatched the padlock and let the weakened Pokémon out.

"Ninjask nin nin" It said quickly and then it shot off with incredible speed. Favian ran out after it.

"Wow your almost as fast as me!" He said as he ran next to the winged Pokémon. "That jerk Omynous guy must've used your DNA to enhance my abilities." Favian said as he finally understood what was going on.

Suddenly a door swung open in front of them. Favian skidded to a stop inches away from it as the Ninjask hovered in place next to him. Four men in black outfits wearing very odd equipment emerged from the doorway.

"So there you are you little punk! Are you gonna surrender nicely or do we have to make you surrender?!" One of the men shouted from behind his strange mask.

"Let's show these jerks what we can do Ninjask!" Favian shouted angrilly. Ninjask nodded and they shot off at one of the men sending him flying backwards into a wall, knocking him unconsious. "Alright, good job little buddy!" Favian grinned. All od the sudden a blast of odd goo shot out of a strange gun one of the men was holding. It hit Ninjask and tacked him to the ceiling.

"Hey!" Favian yelled. With blazing fast speed he ran around the rest of the men and with a barrage of swift punches they collapsed to the floor. Favian then untangled Ninjask from the weird goop and they quickly searched for a way out once again.

Ninjask and Favian emerged out of a trapdoor in the ground. It was dark out and Favian had no idea where he was. Still wearing nothing but boxers he was very cold. He snatched two sticks from the forest floor and with amazing ease started a small fire.

"The best we can do now is hide out here and wait until daybreak," Favian spoke to Ninjask. Ninjask nodded and they both settled down and dozed off under the leafy roof and cresent moon.

To be continued......

(What do ya think?)
Old 03-20-2004, 01:06 AM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004
Default Re: The Incredible Ninjaskman

I think the idea of using Pokemon DNA to genetically enhance Humans sounds cool. What made you choose Ninjask?

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 03-20-2004, 03:52 AM
bjgamecreations Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix004
I think the idea of using Pokemon DNA to genetically enhance Humans sounds cool. What made you choose Ninjask?
Well personally i think superspeed is a great power (the flash is da bomb, lol) and i also think bug type Pokémon are very underestimated. Ninjask would be a cool Pokémon to be altered with because it's currently the fastest Pokémon and it can fly.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:30 AM
bjgamecreations Offline
Experienced Trainer

Episode 2

Favian Aloysius awoke as the bright morning sun beamed down into his eyes.

"Where......am I?" He spoke as he let out a wide yawn. The memories of last night suddenly rushed back into his head and he realized what was going on again. He rolled over to see Ninjask sleeping silently.

"Ninjask, wake up! I gotta find some clothes and get back home." Favian said as he shook the small wasp-like Pokémon. Ninjask awoke, startled it buzzed quickly into the sky. "Alright buddy lets go!" Favian said, now ready for the new day.

Favian and Ninjask darted off once again at incredible speed. They moved so fast that the wind from their paths tore the grass from the ground.

After running for a while Favian recognized a street and finally knew where he was. Without even stopping he tore off quicker, now excited at the fact of finally returning home. As he came around the final corner he slowed down to a fairly fast walk. Favian stood feet away from his house absolutely terrified and taken aback. All that was left of his home was a smouldering pile of rubble and ash. Favian fell to his knees, a tear streaked down his cheek. Ninjask knew something was wrong and was also in despair.

"Why me!? Omynous, you will pay for what you've done!!" He shouted to the sky as more tears now rolled down his face.

Favian, tormented with horrible emotions, now ran quickly back to find some clothes before he planned his revenge on the sinister being called Omynous. Only 15, he could barely handle the loss of his house and parents. Everything he'd known and loved was stolen from him in one night. His fists clenched and he switched his emotion from despair to anger.

After stealing some clothes from a small store, moving quicker than anyone could see, Favian decided to check the hospital to see if his parents had somehow survived the catastrophe. He did not have high hopes though, he had seen how evil and ruthless Omynous was.

Sure enough when he asked the clerk at the local hospital if anyone under the name Aloysius had been checked in the response was no. The horrific reassurance that his parents hadn't survived was almost more than Favian could bare he ran out of the hospital, Ninjask still at his side.

Two years had past and Favian was now living with adopted parents and his Pokémon Ninjask, which he had officially captured and renamed Flash. Alot had changed in two years, Favian had decided to use his abilities to help people in dire situations, like some sort of "superhero". He had never had any trouble with Omynous since that dark night but he was sure that the evil man would someday return to reclaim his "Apprentice". Favian had given himself the nickname Ninjaskman and an aerodynamic costume so that no-one would ever find out who he really was. The police saw Favian as a vigilante and were not pleased with his help. Still he carried on his "superhero" act.

It was a very gloomy day and Favian was on his way to school when he was stopped by two masked strangers in black uniforms.

"What do you want?" Favian asked rudely. The two replied with a sinister laugh and then removed their masks.

"No.....no..it couldn't be...." Favian trembled as he stared into the strangely lifeless eyes of non-other than his real parents.

"MUAHAHAHA! Yes you fool, it's us! You just gave up on us so quickly, but you didn't know we had survived and been taken hostage." The man spoke in a low monotone voice.

"Yes, we were lucky enough to meet the kindest man. He told us he knew where you were. Then with great cunning and trickery he had his scientists "evolve" us into what we are now. We've never known so much power!" The lady spoke also.

"No! It can't be! Mom, Dad, how could you agree with his evil plans?" Favian cried.

"HA HA HA HA HA! You're just as foolish as you were two years ago! It's simple, after I realized my fatal error with you I had the scientists create a way to darken the hearts of anyone. It took them two years to complete this nearly impossible task but here they are, my faithful minions. HA HA HA HA!" A familar voice sounded from behind Favian's parents.

Favian's heart filled once again with the anger and hatred he had towards Omynous.

"How could you do this Omynous?! How could you be so evil!? You will pay for your dark actions! You will pay!" Favian shouted angrily. As soon as he had finished his sentences the three had disappeared.

Favian's fists clenched like they had two years ago. "It's just like that jerk to pull of something like this. But why wouldn't he stay and try to capture me and use that evil device on my heart or mind or whatever? Whatever he's planning I promise I will stop him and I will cure my parents!" Favian spoke silently to himself.

To be continued....