Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 11-14-2007, 10:42 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: Yeah... you have, and I can't sum it up... sorry.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 11-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: I just need to know where I am Basically XD.. I'm guessing we're still in the Forest?
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 11-14-2007, 11:25 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: I guess it's time to make the discussion thread.

IC: Aurora was released from her hug with Naomi when Seft had arrived. They walked back together to the cabin with Aurora trailing behind them. They were having a conversation together but Aurora didn't want to listen in or discuss with them. She was too busy thinking about Drako...

I miss him... I hope he hadn't left yet... Though he probably has. I mean, who would want to wait two hours for a girl they barely know? Especially a former slave girl who is half vampire....

She took a glance at the two in front of her. They seemed so happy and they're such a great couple....

I wish that was Drako and me, walking together....

After a while, they arrived at the cabin where Aurora ran inside, went into her room and slammed the door. She climbed on the bed before noticing a folded piece of paper on the small table beside her bed. It was burnt but there seemed to be letters imprinted by flames on the letter. She grabbed the candle and held the paper in the light, allowing her to read it.

Vampire girl… I had to leave, because I’m wasting too much time and I have to find my orb, as soon as possible! If the orb is used wrong and by the wrong persons, some things that you know as they are, may change drastically.
The orb commands the 5th element: the Ether element. There are 4 more orbs that control the rest of the elements, but this one can basically control them all, since the 5th is the strongest. I’m not saying this just to scare you and make you help me, it’s just that… I’m really concerned with you, and what can happen to you! This attitude of me leaving and leaving you here, it’s not the best example of my concerns, but I will meet you as soon as possible!

Tell the blind guy that he was right, in all the word he said, and apologize me to the Naomi called girl, for being too rude with her.
I hope you know it as much as I do:

I love you,

Drako


What was this?! He said he loved me....What if he doesn't? What if he did that so that I'll be frozen in place, not able to catch up to him? But it has to be him! It can't be anything else.... He said he loved me... But I never got the chance to say good bye.

As she read her letter, her face starting burning. The thought that he said he loved her made her busy... Suddenly, there was a loud knock. She saw in the corner of her eye, a liquid form with a face of a woman. Aurora looked at the window to see that the form had wrote on it, just like the letter, except with mist.

Drako loves you. He'll be back to reunite with you soon. Believe...

"Drako... He loves me... He really does.... I need to tell Naomi.... I need to ask her if she knows anything about Zefira. Even though it's not much, I still want to help him! I just need to see him one more time..." Aurora said quietly to herself.
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 11-14-2007, 11:46 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: I hope this is alright

IC:
Kyle followed them back to the Cabin, heading in, and glancing around, morphing back to Human, before lying on his back on the wooden floor, gazing at the ceiling. His breath coming out in pants, as he struggled to keep his eyes open.

He had used up much energy today, and he wouldn't be able to do anymore Morphing until atleast the Next day, and he slowly sat up, looking at Aurora.
"If I wasn't tired.. I'd ask you what that Letter said," He said, yawning, looking sleepily at Aurora,"But,I'm just so tire.."
Before he could finish, he fell backwards, a loud Thump! echoing quietly as he fell asleep, his breathing coming out in ragged breaths.

Dream...

Flames burnt as screams rose from the Town, growls rising up. Werewolves rampaged through the Town, ripping to shreds all in their path, blood dripping from their mouths as they rammed through many a person.

All around, bloodied bodies lay scattered about, many of them had scorched faces from the flames, causing them to be unrecognisable. Gunshots broke through the screams and the growls, and the Werewolves morphed, turning into Wolves, and beginning to retreat as People came shouting from the streets, waving their guns.

Then, the frontmost figure came into Focus, and it could be seen that it was Kyle, and his face looked as if he were Evil.
"Kill them!" He growled, raising his Shotgun and firing it at a cowering Woman in a corner, and the screams rose louder as gunfire began sounding all over the Town, soon, there was silence, except for the breathing of Kyle and the Men.
"After the Werewolves" He growled, morphing into a Dragopyre, and biting the neck of a half-dead body, relish flooding through his body as he felt rejuvenated, and quickly stood back up, letting go of the limp body which crumpled to the floor in a heap.

He wiped his mouth getting rid of the blood on his mouth, and began flying after the Werewolves, many Full Dragons close behind him.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 11-15-2007, 12:12 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi entered the cabin after Aurora. She was calm, but still uneasy. Nightbane's words rang in her head.

~Flash Back~

"Now, am I still not worthy?" she asked in her deeper tone, but not as demonic.

"Not of death, but something else, but you still have to improve. We will meet again," Nightbane said.


~End Flash Back~

Once she entered her room, Naomi let her lips form a silent snarl and thought in her dark thought pattern, If I'm not worthy enought to be killed, then what is he planing? What did he mean? Does he have something planed for me? I have to find out!

But for now, I need to regroup. The human hunters wouldn't dare enter the nonhuman village, just south of here. There, I can get supplies and reinforce my sword. And maybe run into some old friends, she added to herself, her normal thought pattern.

Naomi grabbed her sword. The blade was silver, but it didn't burn her. The only way silver could be a threat to her is if it entered her flesh. She could wear silver and not get burned unless it cut her skin and made her bleed. Her sword also had an ice core, which could be like any material found on this earth, even wood to slay vampires. It was a special ice made by an ice elemental werewolf. The detail on the sword was made by a vampire. Both Naomi knew very well.

She decided to head out once the sun had risen. It would take most of the day to get to the village, and most of that would be to get past the patrols and guards. Once there, she would find who she would be looking for. And on the way, Naomi would tell Aurora everything she knew about the vampire clans and there strengths and weaknesses.

One specialty is the Death Spell. Naomi could't use it since she was only half vampire, but she thought that Aurora might be able to since Naomi's other half was werewolf and Aurora's was human. The Death Spell had no affect on werecreatures, but it could still do some damage. The Death Spell could kill a human in a second.

Naomi then exited her room and passed by Aurora's. She scented that she was uneasy, but not the same uneasiness that Naomi felt herself. This was different. She decided to check on the others before she entered Aurora's room.

She found Kyle sleeping on the floor. Naomi groaned as she picked him up and moved him to his room. She then went back to Seft. She smiled, calming down when his scent hit her.

"If you want, you can stay with me in my room. Otherwise, you can sleep in any unoccupied bed or couch. Just make yourself at home and rest. We are leaving at sunrise," she said calmly, but sternly.

Naomi then headed back to Aurora's room. Nothing changed. She then knocked on the door.

"Aurora, it's Naomi. May I come in?" she asked in a worried sisterly tone.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-15-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 11-15-2007, 12:42 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

A knock on her door startled Aurora and kicked her back into reality. She hear a familiar voice, one that was in a sisterly tone but worried at the same time.

"Aurora, it's Naomi. May I come in?"

"Hm? Oh yeah sure!" Aurora said, a bit uneasy, her cheeks still red from the letter. She quickly hid the letter in her knapsack right before Naomi came in. Aurora sat on her bed, waiting for whatever Naomi wanted to say.

Well this is a chance. I could ask Naomi and we might set out to find Drako. Well, right after we had a long rest...

Right after her thoughts, Aurora yawned a bit, her eyelids feeling heavy. She resisted the urge to sleep so she could have the time to talk to Naomi.

"So Naomi, why did you wanted to come in? Did you forget something in here?" Aurora asked.
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 11-15-2007, 12:53 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"Hm? Oh yeah sure!" Naomi hear Aurora reply from the other sid of the door.

Naomi entered, and the scent of uneasiness grew stronger, along with one of tiredness. She smiled when she saw that Aurora was alright. She then sat on the bed next to her.

"So Naomi, why did you wanted to come in? Did you forget something in here?" Aurora asked.

"No, I haven't. I was just worried about you. I could scent your uneasiness from the hall. Something serious much have been bothering you for the scent to be that strong. Is there anything you want to talk about?" Naomi replied, ending with a question.

Naomi was now becoming more like a sister to Aurora, and she didn't want anything to happen to her.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 11-16-2007, 02:03 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"No, I haven't. I was just worried about you. I could scent your uneasiness from the hall. Something serious much have been bothering you for the scent to be that strong. Is there anything you want to talk about?" Naomi replied, ending with a question.

Even though that they hadn't known each other for long, the two of them were becoming more like sisters.

"Well... I got this note from somebody..." Aurora said, blushing. She just could not still believe that he had feelings for her as well.

OOC: I'm sorry it's super short. I got a lot of homework and exams coming up... My head really hurts, also, I got writer's block.... I won't be on for long until I got my school work straightened out and maybe some relaxation later...
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878

Last edited by x-Mizu-Tama-x; 11-16-2007 at 02:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 11-16-2007, 02:10 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"Well... I got this note from somebody..." Aurora replied.

"Really? Drako, maybe?" she asked, amusement in her voice.

OOC: I know how you feel, Aqua!
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-16-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 11-18-2007, 12:41 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: I might get on every day but for only about 5 minutes... Ehh, at least I am posting... >.<" (Yes, still has the case of writer's block.)

IC:

"Really? Drako, maybe?" Naomi asked, amusement in her voice.

"Well... Uhh.... Maybe...yes...." Aurora said quietly, her face fully flushed.
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 11-18-2007, 02:32 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi slightly laughed. She couldn't help it with the expresson Aurora had on her face.

"Alright. You can tell me more later. I can tell you're tired, and you need some rest if we're going to a nonhuman village tomorrow at the crack of dawn. There, we can do some shopping and training. Also, we might be able to meet up with a few friends of mine. Now, get some rest. I'll come get you in the morning," Naomi said as she got up.

She headed out of Aurora's room, closing the door behind her as she left. She checked on Kyle, then headed back to her room. She was wondering if Seft would come and join her, but she didn't worry about it.

Naomi put her sword away and if a safe place. She then changed into a sleeping robe. She first sat down on her bed, then laid flat on it. She allowed herself to relax. She wasn't ready to fall asleep just yet. Naomi first wanted to know if anyone would come into her room before drifting off to sleep.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 11-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Mewchirio's Avatar
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: I live.. erm.. where exactly am I?
Posts: 979
Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: No posts for a while, sorry...

IC: Fain crept out of his room slowly, and heard the floorboard creak underneath of him.

"Shh! Be quiet you stupid thing.!"

Fain was hissing this in annoyance, and started back down the Hallway. Another floorboard creaked, and he shook his head and continued on. He was making too much noise, he was sure, and he didn't want anybody to hear him (hint, hint)

~Mewchirio~
__________________


Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 11-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Kaioo's Avatar
Kaioo Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ^.^
Posts: 3,416
Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Kyle slowly opened his eyes before sitting upright, and looked around noticing he was in his room, and he stood up, and walked outside of the cabin, before morphing into his Half-Dragon form, and smelt the air, momentarily relaxing as he felt rejuvenated and refreshed.
He glanced around, seeing a few squirrels and some rabbits around the area, and he slowly walked towards where the bridge was.
__________________
[paired with DarkAmethyst a.k.a angel-chan] URPG stats Ranger Log

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 11-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Brainiac's Avatar
Brainiac Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I live in my imaginary imagination!
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

OOC: Wow. Six days is a long time. Sadly, I will still be almost as busy for the next while, but I will try to get on every other day at least…

IC:

"I understand what you say, and see your point. Next time, I'll tell you what it is that I plan to do. But for now, I need to get Aurora's training started soon. There are things I can teach her, and yet there are things that only a true vampire can. I may have to go find a friend of mine that is a vampire to help. But... for the time being, I think we need to rest,"
Naomi finally said.

I was content with her reply. While it wasn’t a straightforward assent to accept my assistance in the conflict, at least she didn’t plan on leaving me in the dark like that again. As we entered the cabin, I realized exactly how much today had taxed me. Forcing my energy into Naomi like that wasn’t very efficient. I felt as though I had gone an entire two days without sleep, perhaps longer. I may even need to sleep tomorrow night, if I exert myself like this tomorrow. That would be difficult; I hadn’t slept two nights in a row since I developed this condition, much less twice in the same 24 hours.

Naomi was busy making sure that everyone was comfortable and able to rest. Aurora was alone in her room, and I curiously glanced in her mind. She was obviously bothered by something, but what it was startled me a bit. Apparently she had been left a note by Drako! It explained some things, and I felt even worse about what I had said, though he seemed to think that I was right. As I was thinking about this, Naomi walked over to me, and I allowed her presence to calm my racing thoughts. I could do nothing about what had happened now, and worrying about it definitely wasn’t going to make things better.

"If you want, you can stay with me in my room. Otherwise, you can sleep in any unoccupied bed or couch. Just make yourself at home and rest. We are leaving at sunrise," Naomi said calmly, but sternly. Then she went to check on Aurora herself. I decided that I would stay with her in her room. Perhaps being with her might even help me stay calm enough to sleep. I knew that I needed to sleep. If I didn’t, it would make me dangerous, and I didn’t want to make even more danger for Naomi, not right now. I quietly removed my traveling equipment from my back, making it drift slowly towards the ground and settle there silently. I removed the bracers from off of my arms, though I had no other armor on, I felt they were a necessary protection. My shoes I unlaced with my mind. They were rather difficult for me to deal with in any other manner.

While Naomi was in Aurora’s room, I thought of something that might be interesting to try out. I reached for Aurora’s mind, not disturbing it in the least, but allowing what she saw to be passed into my mind as well. I looked at Naomi for the first time, and I was awed. She was incredibly beautiful, her flowing silver hair and navy eyes practically glowed and her skin shone with good health. Her entire countenance grew together to make a perfect being, one that any girl would be envious of. I let the link go reluctantly, as though all the wonderful things in the world were being pulled from me. I knew that it was not a good link for me to keep up for too long; because of course I was blind. The visual receptors in me brain were weak and ill used, though I knew generally the appearance of everything, having invaded the minds of countless others to understand the feeling of sight.

Naomi headed out of Aurora's room, and then headed back to her own room after checking quickly on someone else. She moved around inside of her room for a while before she lay on her bed and allowed herself to relax. By this time, I had moved all my traveling effects into a corner, stacked and folded neatly, and put a barrier around them as a precaution. I moved towards the door to Naomi’s room, noticing that she was not asleep yet. I moved inside, my bare feet padding softly on the floor. “You know, your body is nearly as beautiful as your spirit.” I said as I sat down on the bed next to her, stroking her hair softly.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 11-20-2007, 12:55 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi was allowing herself to relax even more since she sensed no danger outside the cabin. She was so tired, but didn't show it. She had to keep up her strong presence, especially in the village they were about to go to. There, she was on the top, like a noble or lord in the human villages.

She heard movement in the cabin, but made no notice to it. She thought that it was one of her guests. She then heard bare feet padding softly on the floor, to her door, the door opening and closing, and then scented a familiar scent.

“You know, your body is nearly as beautiful as your spirit,” Seft said as he sat down on the bed next to her, stroking her hair softly.

She opened her eyes to met his gaze, which couldn't met her own. She smiled. How could she not? If she were a werecat, she'd be purring.

"And how would you know? Not that I don't mind the complement. I'm just curious. I'd like to get to know you better," she said in a calm tone.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com