Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi
Default [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

Thankies all for joining :3 I know we're still waiting for some people to complete their SU's but we can start anyway xD

Here we go! :DDD

~*~

All I wanted to do was get past... stupid idiots... they deserved what they got...

A tall, pale skinned girl was walking slowly along a dirt track at the edge of a small village. She didn't yet know the name of the place that she was heading to, but the only thing on her thoughts now was helping her Pokemon.

"Kyosan, hurry up..."

Her features were now visible in the dying sunlight. Her face was somewhat beautiful, yet there was a scowl hidden somewhere about her features. Her hair was thick, black and glossy, falling to her waist, and she brushed thick sections from her eyes with one slender hand. Her eyes were dark, deep and liquid, shining in the twilight. She was wearing a simple black tight t-shirt and boot-cut black jeans. On her feet were a pair of high ankle length boots. Over her shoulder was a navy bag, containing several nessecities. (sp?)

Skulking behind her was a black, fox like Pokemon. His legs were strangely long as his body rippled with strength, yet his face was sulky and his eyes were narrowed.

I'm sure that move was illegal...

"Oh, just shut up," Nyumai answered, yawning. Kyosan stalked past her.

If Kori hadn't interrupted, that battle would have been won much quicker...

"Kori needs the experience," The girl answered, glaring at the back of her Umbreon's head. Kyosan looked around, snarling.

That Luxio is replacing me!

"I treat my Pokemon equally," Nyumai scowled darkly. "I only keep you out with me because you refuse to get into your Ball!"

Kyosan opened his jaws but Nyumai held up her hand.

"If you don't believe I treat you equally, you can get inside your Ball. Yeah?"

Kyosan didn't answer; instead, he strode ahead, his tail swishing angrily. Nyumai laughed slightly and followed him.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:59 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: [RP] Naishougoto - Scrolls of Time

OOC: Yay! It's started!

IC:
Lorielle sat on the grass silently, hugging her knees, her green eyes clouded with sadness.

How long has it been? Lorielle thought, she sniffed. I will not cry. He's not dead. He'll come back. I know he will.

Lorielle?

Lorielle turned at the sound of Pike's voice, the Jolteon stood looking at her worriedly.

What's wrong? Pike asked.

"N-nothing," Lorielle answered quickly, "I'm fine."

Yeah, I believe that. Your tears show it all. Pike rolled his eyes. Lorielle snifed and looked away.

"I, I miss him so much."

I know you do. Pike comforted. He'll come back to you in no time at all, OK?

Lorielle tried to hide her tears, but soon they all came out, the young girl rested her head on her knees, letting her tears fall. Pike licked her arm comfortingly.

Hey. Don't cry. Pike said.

OOC: Sorry if its rushed. I'm in a hurry.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus' blade flashed in what remained of the sun's light. He brought it whistling through the air to strike at scyther. Scyther parried, once, twice, a third time and tossed itself towards Marcus, knocking him back. Marcus fell back against a nearby tree just off the road and then leaped back to his feet.
He twisted around, bringing his sword crashing down towards Scyther's head. Scyther was too quick however and brought his arms above his head to block the attack, before swinging them out. Marcus was disarmed, his blade rolled through the air and stuck itself in the road a few meters off.

"Heh, beaten again." Marcus said as he bowed before Scyther. Scyther too bowed in turn.
Marcus walked over to his sword stuck in the mud and pulled it up, it was coated in grass and soil.

"I think this will need a Lapras-good cleaning." Marcus smiled to scyther as he bagan rumaging around in one of the pockets on his trousers. Pulling out a pokeball.

Marcus tossed the ball down to the ground, but from it emerged not Lapras... but a tiny little baby bulbasaur who began rubbing it's head against Marcus' leg.
Marcus blinked and let out a long sigh.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:33 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

OOC: Yay! We started! Italics mean telepathic, kay? Me: RoyalBlue - Yang: Silver - Yin: DimGrey - Gallade: YellowGreen - Magic: DarkOrange

Fain walked through the city center, looking around, and trying to keep his mind closed from everyone else

"How, how can you stand this Yang"

"I can because I've trained myself to. And anyway, you've been telepathic for ages now."

Fain frowned, and looked at Yang

"Yes, but before I couldn't pick up people's, and from such a damn distance!"

"You know, you should take Yoga..."

Fain looked at Gallade, who'd just come out, and laughed.

"Let's to find someone to battle!"

"How about him with the Scyther?"

"Okay!"

Fain walked over to Marcus, and smiled

"Want a battle?"

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii

Last edited by Mewchirio; 09-15-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken

OOC: Should be obvious, but:
This is Eric.
This is Aroura.
This is Drake.
This is Riley.
This is Tsuki.
This is Digix.

IC:

A sleek, cat-like Pokemon darted between trees, leaping from branch to branch. He held something moving tightly in his jaws, dangling. It twitched twice and then went limp. The Espeon's shape was barely visible in the fading sunlight.

Something chased the Espeon from the ground below. The silhouette of a fox-like Pokemon could be seen.

I can't leave you alone for three minutes!

I don't care, Eric replied.

"Where are you guys going?" A human on the back of a Dragonair took the lead. "Look! Drake's faster then you guys!"

The girl stuck her tongue out playfully. You're retarded, Eric growled.

They're both morons, Aroura said with a sigh.

Yeah, they are, Drake agreed.

Megan grabbed her green-and-white hat and tossed it like a Frisbee. "Catch it, Aroura!"

The Vaporeon sighed again and grabbed the hat in between her teeth. Can you just sit still for a few minutes?

"Why?" Megan answered with a confused expression before Drake threw her off and into a tree. "Ow!"

I've got her, He told the marine fox before using wrap to tie her to the tree.

"That hurt!" Megan complained. "Can we play a little nicer?"

You'll never catch me! Eric spat at the Vaporeon chasing him before narrowly dodging a strong beam of ice and getting caught in a blizzard.

He fell out of the tree and Aroura used her tail to slam him into the ground. The dead Rattata he was holding flew through the air. Drake let Megan go and tossed Eric's pokeball to Aroura, who immediately recalled him.

Last edited by Hakken; 09-15-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

Marcus picked Bulbasuar up in his arms and looked around.

"A battle? Heh, I could use some fun. Just name the rules." Marcus palced his hands behind his neck and pulled his long hair back behind his shoulders.
He then wiped his sword quickly over his trousers and sheithed it.

Marcus carfuly placed the little Bulbasaur on Scyther's head, scyther looked rather disgruntled by this. Marcus placed his hand, gloved in a steel gauntlet into one of his pockets, searching for another pokeball.
Old 09-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

"Normal, no extra rules, and 3v3 if that's ok?"

Fain smiled, and Yang stepped forward

Mewchirio

Old 09-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

"Right, lets do this then." Marcus pulled out a pokeball, unsure wich he tossed it down to the ground. Out of it aerodactyl appeared, he stood, very quietly on the ground with his wings wrapped around his body. Looking towards his foe.

"I'll let you take the first move, its all in good fun." Marcus smiled, yet aerodactyl remained stationary, not taking his eyes off Yang.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Oh I so didn't know this started! Boy I'm oblivious.
Color coding:
Black=Me
Sienna=Dialgo the Garchomp
Gray=Scout the Pidgeot
DarkRed=Ashe the Charizard
Indigo=Tearess the Flygon
Green=Willow the Grovyle
Teal=Enkai the Lucario

IC: I yawned. Sitting in a tree waiting for a recon report to come in wasn't my idea of extravagently interesting. Especially with a sadistic Pokemon that complained and had an ego the size of a Wailord. I looked down at my Garchomp. Oddly colored just because that was the way he was, but still just as he was. No stronger attributes than other Pokemon, except maybe his temper.

Scout better get here soon or I'll make sure he's grounded. The Garchomp growled.

"You know Dialgo, you said that an hour ago." I commented. "Now be quiet."

In the distance I heard the familiar sound of fast wingbeats that were in a frantic hurry to get to where ever they were going. Soon, over the trees came a Silver and pale teal and lavender Pidgeot, who started blurting out apologies before I could say anything.

"Scout, just relax and tell us where we are, and where not to go." I said, putting my hands out to try and calm him down.

What? Oh yeah. Uhh, we go that way if we want to avoid any trouble. He replied.

"Alright." I said, holding up his Pokeball. "I'll call you out when I need you again."

After he was returned into his Pokeball, I jumped down onto Dialgo's back who without waiting to see if I was on right took off like a shot. I had a hard time getting a good grip on him, but eventually I did.

"You wanna wait next time?" I asked.

I don't wait. He growled.

"No kidding." I muttered as we rushed through the forest.

OOC: I won't be here for most of the weekend. Dental stuff and what not so thats why I'm not interacting with anyone yet.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:20 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Tippi! Byo! I need a little help! Pike exclaimed franticly. A Delcatty sighed and rolled over, she looked at Pike with irritation. The Pachirisu tried to copy Tippi's expression.

What? Tippi yawned. She stood and stretched. Byo mimicked Tippi's actions.

Lorielle's crying and I can't get her to stop.

What?! What happened?! Tippi dashed away, Pike and Byo right behind.

The three Pokemon reached their sobing trainer. Tippi and Byo both tried to get Lorielle to stop her tears.

Lorielle, honey. You've gotta stop. Tippi soothed. Please stop. OK? Everything's fine.

Yeah your boyfriend will- Byo let out a small squeak of surprise as Pike pounced on it.

You don't need to add that, alright? Pike hissed. Byo nodded and climbed up onto Lorielle's shoulder.

She won't stop. Pike sighed.

She's gonna flood the whole park if we don't get her to stop soon. Tippi added.

Lorielle heard her Pokemon talking. She tried to stop, she really did, but her tears wouldn't run out. Lorielle forced herself to look up, it lessened the tears a little bit. Pike nudged his head beneath Lorielle's arm.

You alright?

"No," Lorielle answered flatly, "I'm not alright. How can I be?"

Don't say that. Lori. Tippi said. All of us here went through this. Except Byo.

"Yeah, but you two weren't engaged!!!"

So what does that matter? Pike said. We both had to leave someone we loved. But we didn't cry 24/7.

"I don't."

You're pretty close.

"OK, so I cry. But I miss him so much..."

We know you do. Byo whispered. Let's battle! Let's do something! Find a trainer and let's-

Byo! Tippi roared. Sending the small Pokemon cowering behind Lorielle.

"Alright," Lorielle said, getting up, "Let's go see if we can get something to eat first."
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:13 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Yang turned her head towards Fain and nodded. It then leapt into the air, creating a powerful psybeam firing at Aerodactly, and then fired a swift.
Fain griined, and looked at Marcus as if to say 'Dodge that, if you can!'

Mewchirio

Old 09-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Dragonspawn_X Offline
Master Trainer

"A-" Marcus started but Aerodactyl reacted before he could say anything.

Aerodactyl used protect, a green sheilf of force protecting him from attack. And then, without moving, fired a hyper beam.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

[OoC/; Mewchirio and DragonSpawn, try to lengthen your posts a little, because at the moment (accroding to the Pe2k rules) they count as spam. =D

[iC/;

Nyumai looked up to see a girl of around her own age, with auburn hair falling in a plait down her back and surrounded by her Pokemon. Kyosan froze as his eyes fell on a Delcatty.

"Lorielle..?" Nyumai asked, surprised. Kyosan slunk behind Nyumai, his eyes on the Delcatty Pokemon.

Did you say Lorielle?! Asked a high voice; Nyumai jumped in surprise as a flash of light erupted at her belt. A slender, light purple fox Pokemon landed neatly on the floor, twitching her ears in anticipation.

Pike! She yelled joyfully, racing forward and tackling the Jolteon playfully. Kyosan rolled his eyes moodily. Nyumai smirked.

"Are you okay..?"

She looks like you did the other night when you thinking about precious Shinky-sa-

Nyumai glared at her Umbeon forcefully. Kyosan glowered back.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Lorielle fairly screamed in surprise as Sima-Yi tackled Pike. Pike looked just as shocked.

Sima-Yi! Pike exclaimed when he realized who was on top of him. He licked Sima-Yi's cheek affectionately. I missed you!

Tippi, immediately saw Kyosan. She raced over, her blue eyes sparkled with delight.

Kyosan! Tippi yelled happily before tackling him. Lorielle smiled at Nyumai and ran over to her.

"Hi," Lorielle said, she gave her friend a hug, then backed away a few steps, "It's so good to see you!" She quickly wiped away whaever was left of her tears, "I'm OK. I was just thinking."

She was thinkin' about her boy- Byo was stopped by a glare from his trainer.

"This is Byo," Lorielle said quickly. The Pachirisu jumped down to the ground and caught sight of its tail, soon after that he started chasing it in circles.

"He's, uh, still young," Lorielle said, she looked at Nyumai, "How've you been? I mised you."
Old 09-17-2007, 02:44 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

OOC: Sensei, sorry I didn't post until now, didn't know it started. D=

Also, could I add just one more Pokerman to Natsuki's team? I think two Pokermen that are good and one baby Pokerman wont do much, get me? *sweatdrops*

Also, Natsuki's name is pronounced Na-Su-Ki. Na comes from vegetables, or green, while Tsuki comes from moon.

IC:

"...Why...? ...Why did you have to go...? ...Kaze-"

"Yo! Natsuki! Wake up! You wanna lose or something?! Up and at'em! Go! Go! GO!"

A girl, seeming to be around her fifteens, yelled out to Natsuki, who blinked twice the instant she heard her name. When she looked infront of her, a Sandslash was heading straight for a Drapion that was infront of her, ready to Slash at it. She simply clapped three times, and right before the Sandslash connected, the Drapion opened it's mouth and let out a Hyper Beam (HOLYCRAPHAIPARBIM! O_O), which hit the Sandslash dead center.

"Yeah! That's the way, TsuTsu!"

The Sandslash flew backwards towards it's trainer, landing flat on it's back, knocked out. The girl jumped up and cheered, clapping as she ran towards Natsuki. She simply smiled at her Drapion and returned it back to its Pokeball. When the girl made it to Natsuki, she put her hands on her hips and changed her excited look to a more angry face.

"Hey! If it wasn't for me, the great and awesome Michiko, you and Kaze would have lost that one! You need to stop day-dreaming, baby! You're even doing it in class!"

Natsuki blinked twice and scratched the back of her head, glancing up at the sky for a few seconds before looking back down at Michiko, who sighed before smiling.

"Hey, you need to talk for once... or else no one's gonna hear that pretty voice o' you-ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

Natsuki was sitting on her knees, patting a small Azurill and offering it food. The Azurill joyfully put it on it's mouth and ate it. Michiko sighed once again and smacked Natsuki lightly on the back of the head.

"You and Azu... oh forget it, let's just go home, eh?"

Natsuki stood up and rubbed the back of her head before nodding. Azu quickly jumped on Natsuki's shoulder and wrapped it's tail around her neck, smiling.

"Azu! Azurill!"

Natsuki smiled and rubbed Azu's head lightly before glancing at Michiko, who was already walking towards a nearby cafe. She blinked twice before running over to her, Azu laughing as she did. Michiko started to laugh, and it wasn't long before Natsuki started to laugh a bit. But behind that laugh, was a feeling of wanting to cry.

"...Kaze-Sama..."

OOC: Michiko is the girl next to Natsuki on her pic. I might just make her a just-for-the-beginning-charry, but I might make her a second charry. So, yeah.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3