Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:46 PM
joshthepokemonmaster Offline
New Trainer

Default Josh's rpg, a story of space and time

Im sorry if you were one of those people who replied to this thread but got no answer. Lets just say I have a really shotty computer and the things I could do is zero. if you just discovered it nevermind.
-----
this is a rpg where there is 5 trainers who accentically got legendary pokemon(I have a mew) and they go on an adventure tho unlock the door of eternity and settle down diklagia and piklagia before the universe becomes one big blackhole and collapse on itself.
-----
to enter the game enter the following into a message for me(you never know with my connection, anything can happen)and not on this thread or else I will ignore you:

name of trainer
the legendary pokemon you have(except groudon, kyorgue, rayquaza, diklagia or pilagia)
Old 11-04-2007, 10:51 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Josh's rpg, a story of space and time

Ummm, I don't think you could really call this an Rp....Why don't you get this closed its n00bish and whats diklagia and palgia? Look at other peoples Rp's and join a few before you make your ok ok.....I don't mean to be rude, but really come on now thats a mess, no plot no..........anything really

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-07-2007, 10:41 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: Josh's rpg, a story of space and time

And why not can we have Groundon,Kyogre, and Rayquaza if we're just going to settle down Palkia and Dialga? Are they something in the plot aswell?

Look at other people's RPs,get some ideas, and make a basic Plot,Sign-up sheet, and anything else that an RP needs.

Hopefully, you won't be dumb enough to STEAL ideas.