Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon Island: Lockdown (RP)

Lord managed to steal a glance while the Raticate began to devour his left leg. Cody was speaking to some Volbeat. "Help!" Lord screamed. Lord was going to die.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Treecko_Master Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Treecko_Master

Slash hurried to the nearest hospital, as he wanted to help fight off the next wave. Luckily, a doctor was there and stitched the large gash in Slash' right arm. The doctor also told Slash that the wound had been treated quickly enough to prevent Slash from getting infected. The doctor told him to rest up; Slash didn't think twice. He paid the doctor and rushed out the door.

Slash rushed as fast as he could to the battle, leaping from tree to tree, and gliding through the air wherever he could. As he emerged from the treetops he took a glance at the front lines-many wounded and dead on both side. It was a horrific sight for the Grovyle, but he pressed onward. As he arrived at the battle he saw a Eevee being mauled by a Raticate. He knew he didn't have time to rush to the Pokemon and fight it melee. "Hold on, kid!" he shouted as he gathered sunlight energy. A powerful blast of energy left Slash' mouth and vaporized the Raticate. He rushed over to the Eevee, and noticed his left leg was severely pierced. "Medic!" Slash shouted.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:15 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Flash's optimism seemed to keep him safe. Atleast for now. He left Cody be, and wondered off.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Lord struggled to stand up. A Gravoyle had saved him. A medic was coming. Where was Cody? Then he heard a noise, a heard of Tauros were coming.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

Cody was so busy making sin, he couldn't hear the Volbeat behind nervously talking to him, but a Yanmega was swooping down to grab the Volbeat in it's jaws, Cody flipped over and grabbed the Yanmega by the head and forcibly crushed it, killing the Yanmega, the Volbeat flew off, Cody remaining inclined to kill other Pokemon, he heard the distress call of Lord, who was getting chewalive by a rabid, but not infected Raticate, Cody came and simply stepped on it, suffocating it and finishing it off. Cody went back to inflicting bloodshed on the enemy, the foe's forces was beginning to die down, the Root soilders gaining an edge on the Infected, Cody came to radicly kill other Pokemon like crazy, Cody extended out a spike and molded it into a spiked whip, and with a metal sword, he was a force to be reckoned with.

A violent Quagsire that was infected right near, Cody fliped and flaied the whip around the Quagsire, the points poking it, he tightened the wip to literally slice the Quagsire to pieces, and whiped another Nidorino, and it fell to the ground, very hurt, it would die on it's own, Cody whipped the heads of a few Flotazel, Poliwhirl, and Quagsire, piercing their skulls and killing them, Cody was on a roll. Cody then extended huge spikes and disconnected them, molding them into a huge hand-held drill, like a joust, and began running through enemy lines, piercing apart anything that got in it's way, Cody severely weakened the enemy, but did not retreat, and the soilders began to advance themselves, killing the infected troops, and driving them off, the battle was already in Root's favor, but now the enemy has became rather weak, and soon they will be defeated, a few fled while others stayed behind, Cody battled the few "shields".

An Aggron suffered a rude drilling awakening, while a one charging at him was blown down with an Aura Sphere, the enemy was not very strong anymore, soon it wouyld be over. Medics were also coming out the gates, and found Lord.

"Are you alright? Bring him to the infirmary, stat!"

They picked Lord up and brought him behind the walls. Cody was pushing them back much further by now, with other's help.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Lord94 Offline
Elite Trainer

The last thing Lord saw before he lost consciosness were medics picking him up. All he could feel was the pain in his leg and the thick blood pouring from it. He had been an idiot to go down to the village. He closed his eyes and the world stood still.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Flash turned around, staring at the Yanmega. He was getting serious now. His tail started to flicker, and soon, he was angry.

The Volbeat turned around, to see a Beedrill racing towards him. He wasn't playing anymore.

"You'll die!" Flash cried, and release punched the Beedrill right in the face. Stunned, the Beedrill floated away as in slow motion, watching the orb of color illuminating from Flash's mouth. Finally the orb exploded, a blast of energy slamming and obliterating the Beedrill into nothingness.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Cody had finished driving away the infected, almost, a herd of Tauros were coming to take advantage of an open gate, and Lord was brought in, the gate closed to the soilders and Pokemon outside, Cody extended his fists, and got ready for a technqiue he had been practicing with his abilitys. He extended his fists, at the direction of the herd, and rapid fire blaze of spikes occured, piercing and felling many Tauros. But they did not stop. Cody jumped near them and began hurling rapid fire Aura Spheres at the front line, keeping the herd at bay, they were still coming through, and Cody needed backup.

"Somebody help me keep these Tauros away from the gate! They're the last of the enemy's forces!"

Cody was firing Aura Spheres with one hand, shooting drilling spikes in another, he was kept busy, and seeing a few soilders where coming, he jumped in the herd and extended spikes from all over him, all the Tauros near him punctured and killed, he began jumping on them one by one piercing their skulls and one by one, the herd was already weakening. The soilders saw exactly why the Elder chose Cody to lead the expedition. In time, the Tauros collapsed. Cody then approached Slash the Grovyle, where Lord was, and began talking.

"I saw your fighting today, it was top rate. I have an expedition tomorrow I need to attend to, and you whould be a great help on it."

Cody had planned on asking a few people he saw today.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Treecko_Master Offline
Amateur Trainer

Now that Lord was being taken to a hospital, Slash turned his focus back to the fight. He saw Cody driving the enemy back. Slash saw how many enemies were swarming him, and knew that any other soldier, including himself, would be killed under those circumstances. Slash raced to Cody, leaping high in the air and readying his blades. "Need some help?" Slash inquired as he glided to the ground, slicing the neck of an attacking Infernape.
Old 11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecko_Master View Post
Now that Lord was being taken to a hospital, Slash turned his focus back to the fight. He saw Cody driving the enemy back. Slash saw how many enemies were swarming him, and knew that any other soldier, including himself, would be killed under those circumstances. Slash raced to Cody, leaping high in the air and readying his blades. "Need some help?" Slash inquired as he glided to the ground, slicing the neck of an attacking Infernape.
Cody turned to see the Grovyle and a eheaded Infernape behind him, Cody was impressed slightly, and he was hard to impress. Cody had asked him to go along on the expedition, but he apparently did not hear, and asked again.

"Slash, I was assigned to go to Branch Village and wipe out any infected I come upon, and rescue any still alive villagers, and I need a team, would you like to be part of such a team?"
Old 11-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Treecko_Master Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
Cody turned to see the Grovyle and a eheaded Infernape behind him, Cody was impressed slightly, and he was hard to impress. Cody had asked him to go along on the expedition, but he apparently did not hear, and asked again.

"Slash, I was assigned to go to Branch Village and wipe out any infected I come upon, and rescue any still alive villagers, and I need a team, would you like to be part of such a team?"

Slash listened intently, and pondered for a moment. "Anything for the Village, Sir," Slash decided. "I will do anything that is asked of me."
Old 11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treecko_Master View Post
Slash listened intently, and pondered for a moment. "Anything for the Village, Sir," Slash decided. "I will do anything that is asked of me."
"Very well then soilder, there are two others I would like to speack with, follow me."

He approached a Raichu that was thunder charged, and battle ready (Choas Dude, that's you.) Cody saw his impressive fighting, and thought that having him on the team would be a good descision. Cody walked up to him, and asked.

"Sparks, would you a soilder of Root join me and Slash on an expedition to Branch Village to releive it of the Infected attacks and save any alive villagers?"
Old 11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

"Lucario, I will help you. I know protect. And I don't like this place. I don't like it at all. Do you need my assistance?" Flash said solemnly.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtra View Post
"Lucario, I will help you. I know protect. And I don't like this place. I don't like it at all. Do you need my assistance?" Flash said solemnly.
In a split second, Cody, knowing of Flash's prescense turned around and asked if he needed Flash at all on this journey, Cody did not wether he should or not, but his sterner attitude got the better of him.

"Listen up. That battle, very likely those Pokemon came from Branch. If that is true, endless amounts of infected will be there, and it will be a danger just getting there, as once the infected reach the waterfall in the Jungle, and the cliffs divide the area, the infected are barely halted, slwoyl moving, and their numbers concentrated, if that waterfall were not there, this could've easily been a huge assault and could've likely broken the wall, we must be grateful. We must destroy all the infected. And judging from how dangerous this is, your power and skill is simply not enough to survive."
Old 11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Flash shut down from hearing those words. He's optimism went away, and soon he landed and looked down, as the Lucario's words cut into him like a knife.

"No one says I'm useless" He muttered. He knew Lucario meant well, but it complete destroyed Flash's spirit.

"You don't control or forsee my future, you insolent dog. I have the ability to control the day I die, and how I die, if I die fighting, or if I am abushed. So don't say I can't survive. Ever. Because I have been near death more times then many pokemon on this island."

And with that, Flash looked up at the pokemon, much taller than him, and give a look of utter anger.