Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:38 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Disturbance- A Pokemon RP

May I reserve, if it's okay? ^^

I might be a stunky, too. Since, stunky is pwn.

Actually, I'll probably be a marshtomp instead.

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

May I reserve a spot? I'll use the sign-up I used for Pokemon Island (kekky did it!)
Old 11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

You are both reserved! ^.^
Old 11-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Muko 'Kipper' Swasa.
Species: Marshtomp
Description: Muko's species is known for their residence in swampier areas. They're infamous for their metallic looking, yet surprisingly flexible, horns atop their head and abdomen, rumored to have the tracking abilities known in their younger kin. Their feet seen to be more adapted to walking rather then swimming, though, giving yet another hint to their bipedal nature. Another clue to this is the thin, sticky covering on their bodies, which effectively keeps the pokemon mousturized.

Marshtomps are usually light blue, orange, and gray in color, allowing for them to camouflage well in the water, which it traverses through use of it's large forefins, and land. Occasionally, an oddly colored one will be born, purple and yellow. These are usually quickly killed off due to the failure to be able to blend in with nature, though valued by trainers.

Fortunately, Moku's fortunate enough to be normal colored. Unlike most marshtomp, he was born with a few small teeth, a rare trait in the species. His mouth is lowly set, and his eyes are a vivid green. Other then that, he looks like the Marshtomp in the pictures.

Personality: Kipper's typically a more laid back pokemon, thinking problems through instead of angsting about it. He tends to try and throw away all worry, and think a problem through, knowing he'll have a better chance of making the proper decision. As much as he tries, though, he usually ends up choosing his heart over his head. Anyone who knew him would say that it's because he got 3 helpings of heart, and half a helping of brain. This is mostly true. While he's good at split second decisions, it does take him a while to think of the proper way to do things. As a result, when he does try to think through a solution, he'll end up being forced to make a hasty decision, not always the smart one.

Kipper is always very expressive, waving his hands around in the air for emphasis while speaking. He is abysmal at hiding his emotions, and fairly easy to read. This can be a good or bad thing, depending on the problem. Kippers more of the sweet type, proffering words over violence. Unfortunately, he tends to be very childesh, and gives trust easily, if not loyalty. As of this, he can often be manipulated by a few kind words. The thing is, if you end up betraying him, he tends to never trust you again, even if what you're doing is right.

Major flaws are found in every creature, though, and Kipper's is his bragging nature. Despite his childlike gentleness and innocence, Kipper will talk and talk if he gets something that something else Envy's. Kipper is by no means generous by material pocessions, though he is willing to give a comforting hand if need calls for it.

History: Kipper always led a simple life as a mudkip, doing the everyday tasks and chores that kept their small colony running, along with playing with his friends, too, of course. His clan lived in a small area of swamps, but his life was never too extravagent. Trudge in the mud one day, then eat a fish or something the next.

Of course, Kipper had never expected to be caught either. Despite all the rumors circulating his clan, though, being a 'prisoner of humans' wasn't all too bad. He's chat idly with other pokemon, and wild predators seemed to stand back. Then the disaster struck.
RP Sample: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=60903
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=67365
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=56912
Other: Nothing.

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Last edited by Shuricel; 11-20-2007 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:05 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Name

Cziramu

Male

Species

Hitmonlee

Appearance

Cziramu apears, for the most part, like a normal Hitmonlee. His skin is much darker, though; almost black, but everything else is the same. His legs are made up of a stringy tan-cream flesh, which simulated nowhere else by man or nature, and also found on his wrists. At the end of his feet, his has claws that look more menacing then they actually are. His piercing black eyes naturally squint in an angry stare, that you can sense even when he sleeps. He constantly has a battle-ready pose, whether he is battle-ready or not. He has three fingers and three toes, not that it matters; he uses his feet for mostly everything.

Personality

Cziramu is the quiet fighter type, he is modest and deep, and says little to anyone. He doesn't like being around people or having conversations, and can get quite irritated very easily. He is very intolerant of people who are stupid or ignorant. This is kind of shallow, which is why he keeps it to himself. He despises those who prey on the weak, but actually doesn't care much for the weak. He is cold and hardened, and has little mercy or caring for anyone, though he will help out anyone in need.

Biography

Cziramu was born to a Hitmonchan and Gardevoir (father and mother respectively), and he had the same personality back then he has now, much to the dissaproval by his father, saying he was way to serious. Cziramu's father trained him everyday, but in the middle of the night, he would sneak into the forest to train himself even more intensly by sparring with other Fighting Pokemon he knew. And here's where I test if you read this. Stunky is pwn. He was a brutal fighter, but eventually learned to control it; when he felt like it. He actually killed a Vigoroth who tried to steal his mother's possesions.

When he was a few days away from being six years old, he was extremely eager to evolve into whatever, because six years was how long it took his father, who constantly encouraged him to surpass him, to evolve. Unfortunately, he would have to wait another two years of training by himself to evolve.
He was fighting with his best friend, another Tyrogue, when they both evolved, his freind into a Hitmontop, and him into a Hitmonlee. His friend would sadly die the next day, getting in a fatal fight with a Graveler.
(I can add more)

Example
I've been in very few RPs, but I'm in a few that haven't yet started, with the likes of Saraibre, Gaby and other experienced RPers.
The Towers of Tears by Innocent Bystander
LAIR: The Aftermath Conflict by Saraibre
Operation Anti-Trainer by Exophi

Other

Last edited by vedros; 11-12-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Liek, ZOMG, u guys sed Stunky is pwn. :P

Name: Flitz

Species: Beedrill

Description: Beedrill are, in most people's eyes, ugly creatures. Their black and yellow stripes across their body are eye burning, and the lengthy scythe-like needles that are their forearms are incredible dangerous. From their middle body grows four legs, the back pair mostly used for storing pollen when they feel hungry. The hideous stinger on their rear is cautiously avoided for fear of toxic venom being injected.

Flitz has a fwe traits that slightly differ from the average Beedrill. His left wing has a small piece missing, as if someone had bitten a hole in it. His right antannae on his head is twisted in the wrong direction due to an error in flight, though it doesn't stop him enjoying flying.

Personality: Flitz isn't like most common Beedrill. They're often viewed as very scruffy and ragged creatures, seemingly rude, but Flitz is different. He's one of those people you can talk to about anything and will always listen. Kind and caring, he's popular with most people, and can make friends easily. Although he may not be good at it, he'll always try to contribute to a group discussion, even if what he says isn't of any use. He isn't deterred by almost anything, and can concentrate on something for a long period of time. But if something dies, he'll completely breakdown and spend a long time greaving.

History: As a young Weedle, he was picked on for his sensitivity. Now that he's matured with it, he's become a lot more popular, even if it wasn't with his parents. They don't agree with his personality, and rarely speak to him when he gets home. Despite this, he's always loved them, and always will. At 12, his mother gave birth to a little sister for him, but it tragically died when he turned 13.

During the rest of his school life, he never had a girlfriend. He always wanted one, but whenever he asked he was turned down flat. One day on the way home, he had an extremely close encounter with a neighbouring group of Beedrill. This explains the hole in his left wing.

RP Sample: Liek, NO WAI!

[Meh. Not one of my better SUs. If I need to change it, please let me knowz.]
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Last edited by Mitsuzo-kun; 11-13-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:29 PM
iChaos Offline

Okay I'm In, hoep you don't mind if I having a Raichu

Name: Spark (Nicknames-Sparks, Or Sparky)'

Species: ( Who me, me human, DUH) Raichu

Appareance: Sparks' fur is really light orange. When Sparks are in shadow it's dark orange. Sparks' fur is very soft and smooth as a pillows' surface. Sparks ears have dark brownish, reddish fur at the tip. Inside it's ear is dark red. Sparks tail is shaped long than a Raichu's regular thunderolt tail. Its more sharp than most, with it's long tail it can use good special attacks, and deffensive.

Personality: Sparks is a cool guy,pretty nice and funny he cheers everyone up when there down. Sparks' quite brave and quite noticable he's been in the army quite couple years. Sparks's a gogetter, he never gives up and do anything it takes to successed. Sparks can be a little mysterouis or sometimes he's joking around. Sparks loves his parents, but Sparks fells bad, have to remember how his parents died every night. Sparks can be serouis. Though he hasn't been serouis before his parents died and now he wants to kill all the wild savage beast.

History:

5-6, Pichu

Growing up as a kid Sparks was first a Pichu. Sparks looked oddly, it's cheeks were dark pink. Sparks tail also was a little bigger than a normal Pichu. Sparks was often picked on cause of his oddness, he had a friend. Sparks friend was also a Pichu, the pichu name was T.J. (Short for ThunderJack). Sparks and T.J decided to go play far away. As they walked there way there rain, and sounds came booming. Sparks and T.J where very scared at the point. They left, but on there way back they met some unwanted guest. Now then T.J was scared, he hood behind Sparks back has he toughen himself up. The pokemon they where face where three Poochyenna. Sparks could of tooken them down, until miscolored Mightyena came. Sparks was scared, and T.J also was. Just as they attack lightning struck, as two figures appeared. The figures where Sparks mom and dad. Both fought, very well, and hard but both died. Wounded on the ground, really mad and angry T.J aimed it's way for the Mightyena and Poochyenna. Sparks screamed the words: "T.J no,". As saying that T.J turned towards Sparks and nodded him a goodbye. The fight was over and no one survived but Sparks. Sparks a lucky kid, to have someone love him as much.

7-12, Pikachu-Into Raichu

A year later and Sparks was adopted at the age seven. Sparks had never forgotten the fight. As it was he was scared for life. Sparks can been forget things likes this but didn't this time. Now Sparks was adopted by a girl who took care of him, she had loved him but her parents didn't. The little gril Karey and her parents so freaking pissed (uh, excuse for my language) he ran away from home crying, though he was kicked out himself. But he heard his strange call and knew what it was and ran himself throuhg where the came from Eterna Forest. Years have passed and Sparks evolved into a Raichu.

Role Playing Example:
The Little ten-year old held the pokeball tightly which was containing a Glameow nicknamed Glam Queen.

"C'mon out Glam Queen," The ten year-old girl cried as the pokeball unleashed a beamed outside and came out was a bluish greyish cat pokemon which was facing the ten-year old oponent pokemon which was an Piplup.

"Okay Glam Queen use Shadow Claw," Cried the girl.

The girl oponent hesistated and didn't know what to do. As the oponent hesitated the Glameow's arm started to glow and to turned back to normal as soon as a dark shaped claw appeared on the Glameow's arm as it approached piplup it had scratched it's face leaving the piplup's face wounded and knocked on the ground with 'X's' in its eyes.

Other:Sparks tail can glow in the dark.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

vedros- Looks good, although could you kindly signify that you have read the plot? For now, PENDING

Jackson- Could you add a little bit onto the description and history? For now, PENDING

Chaos Dude- It looks good, but could you give me links to the three most recent RP's you've been in, and signify that you've read the plot? For now, PENDING
Old 11-12-2007, 10:40 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canis Lupus View Post
vedros- Looks good, although could you kindly signify that you have read the plot? For now, PENDING
I did, check the History.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedros View Post
I did, check the History.
Aha, pardon me. Feel free to slap me. ACCEPTED
Old 11-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce
Default Re: Disturbance- A Pokemon RP {SU} 4 SPOTS LEFT

here ya goes... (just threw it together today ^^)

Name:
Tucker

Species:
Spoink :O

(4) in human years & (16) in Pokemon years

Description:
Thought of by most as one of earth’s pitiful scroungers, the customary Spoink is not given a prominent reputation, nor is its evolution: Grumpig.(By the way, Stunky is pwn) Tucker is not granted exemption from such stereotypes, no matter how exalted he may be within the world of coordinated contests. However, he is quite proud of the plump, orbicular torso that comprises his upper body. Instead of a pair of stocky, useless legs, Tucker’s lower regions consist of a single wound-up spring, coiled up as though a Seviper preparing to strike. Had it been stretched to its full capacity, the Spoink’s tail would measure a little over two feet, and with so much force built up within the helix, Tucker is able to hurdle himself into the air at top speeds, a valuable resource when engaged in battle.

Diminutive ebony disks are set on either side of his obtrusive oval nose, which juts out unpleasantly. Under each eye lays a salmon-tinted smear, much like the shape of Tucker’s nose. Also, protruding from either side of his portly frame is a stumpy arm, which not very useful in any such task.

Stretched taut over Tucker’s body is the unmistakable length of drab charcoal skin, its hue accentuated gorgeously by the pink markings beneath his pupils.

Perhaps the most evident and ravishing characteristic of this Pokemon would, without a doubt, be the radiant pink orb positioned atop Tucker’s head, resting between two protruding ears. Revered by the majority of human and Pokemon kind alike, the luminous sphere is remarkably precious, and is sold as an embellishment to costly hair pieces in rare occasions. It seems to make amends for the rest of Tucker’s dismal appearance, giving him a leg-up in the visual component of many contests.

Personality:
Had he ever been granted the opportunity to live as a normal Pokemon in the wilderness, Tucker’s conceited disposition would never have come into existence. He knows nothing of the hardships one must overcome to survive in such conditions, and therefore is often thought of us snooty and spoiled…yet he has no problem with such terms. Though some may not succumb to the reality of it, Tucker actually relishes in the fact that others avert themselves from him….the less time he has to spend with those “mongrels” the better it is, or so he thinks. He is notably prideful, that much mostly anyone could tell just from his appearance. Due to his overwhelming haughtiness, Tucker occasionally finds himself alone, lacking the company of anybody but that hardcore coordinator that he thinks of as his “friend” and it is at these times that he is able to contemplate his demeanor. He sometimes wonders what his actions have brought upon him…sure, his audacious features have brought minor fame and a few useless contest trinkets, but they may, and have, induced his lack of friendship and trust, and would eventually cause his downfall in life unless he leaves behind these arrogant ways.

Though may some not believe it, Tucker is a remarkable battler, and he has those constant hours in the contest hall to praise for that. Most are incredulous of such abilities, yet as he is released from that “gaudy” Pokeball onto the field, their disbelieving thoughts are put to the test.

Tucker rarely contemplates his future, for everything in life has come easily to him, and he doubts that he will lose any of it any time soon, and is therefore somewhat ignorant of his plans. Despite this blatant disregard for fate, Tucker learns soon enough once that first disaster struck, that his life would never return to its former grandeur.

History:
Tucker’s past is somewhat the typical “From Rags to Riches” tale, which includes the inevitable rise from destitution to a majestic role in society.

Although he had been told this rather late in life, Tucker had been born amid the revolting and inscrutably ruthless Grumpig at some run-down, close-to-foreclosure ranch in the western regions of Johto. It was fortunate for him however, that he was only forced to live among them for a short while after his birth, and no lasting effects of the slop- sheathed farm remained.

A few weeks following his entrance into the earth, a rather wealthy family traveling the country happened upon the little shack where the Pokemon were kept and demanded that such a gleaming little pig, sporting such an aura of potential, be placed into their care, for he had aptitude for contests no doubt. After receiving a lofty sum for the newborn Spoink, the hick family sent them on their way, back to the city where the rest would be history for the soon-to-be famous contest Pokemon.

The first few years with the couple were quite uneventful, the infrequent training sessions, the daily trips to the spa and PokéSalon, all the conventional aspects of a coordinator’s life. By the time that his first major competition had come about, Tucker was a lean, mean attractive machine, and was able to sweep the contest easily, leaving others to gape in awe at how skillful he was in each field.

At sometime during his uprising career, Tucker was forced to an brusque, though temporary, halt. His trainer’s husband, known as “Daddy Popperelli” to Tucker was mugged in the streets of Hearthome, where one of the contests was being held, and killed.

His trainer/coordinator instantly fell into a fit of depression, an inescapable hollow of tear-stained evenings, melancholy-soaked spa sessions, and eventually, and worst of all, the secession of contests. In those days, Tucker found himself midway between boredom and concern for the woman who had raised him with such care and affection, a standstill in both life and his career. And, had he realized this at the time, he would have gagged, Tucker actually felt empathy for someone other than himself.

In due time, and multiple counseling sessions, Tucker’s trainer was able to overcome the grief of her loss, and regain her rightful throne as a renown coordinator. They once again fell into the swing of things, championship competitions, high class dinners, and jealous glances in their directions…but the sorrow still lingered somewhere in their hearts.

RP Sample:
I recently began: “Pokemon Region Journey 2” and have not been able to post more than once…

Other:
N/A

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 11-13-2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:12 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Bryce- It looks amazing! ACCEPTED!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Treecko_Master Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Treecko_Master

Stunky is t3h pwnz0rz!!!111

Name: Digger

Species: Linoone

Appearance

Linoone has the body type of a weasel, with a bushy tail, short ears, and three-toed feet. Linoone's body is marked with numerous brown streaks, including the sides of its tail, the area around the eyes, and its backside. Linoone's main body color is a light shade of tan. Spiked fur exceeds from Linoone's shoulders. Linoone has a dark nose and blue eyes. Digger looks physically normal for a Linoone.

Personality

Digger is regarded by many as michevious, as he loves playing pranks on other Pokemon and humans alike. Digger is almost never serious; he enjoys having fun and stirring up trouble. However, when the situation calls for it, Digger does what he is told.

History

Baby

Digger was born as a Zigzagoon in a burrow not far from Pastoria City. He was the second child of his family.

Early Life (Birth-1 1/2 Years)

Digger had a fairly normal infancy. He was noted as being extremely strong for a Linoone.

Childhood (1 1/2 Years-3 Years)

When Digger was 2 1/2 Years of age, his parents and sibling deserted him. At first, Digger found it hard to survive. He struggled to find a new territory, ate a filling meal less than twice a week, and constantly had to fend off attacks from predators. However, at age 3 (12 Pokemon years), when Digger evolved into a Linoone, his life began to turn around.

Adolescence (3 Years-Present)

Soon after evolving, Digger found an ideal home close to Mt. Coronet. Ripe with foliage and filled with prey, Digger settled in quickly. He was very protective of his land, and fought any strangers that stumbled upon his territory.

RP Sample

Pokemon Island: Lockdown

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=69549
Old 11-13-2007, 09:47 AM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Treecko- Well, the description and Personailty are a bit short, and your RP'ing isn't the quality I'd like for this RP. DENIED
Old 11-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

OMG, right, I like so totally edited my SU.

OMG, right, Bryce's SU totally owned everyone elses. :D
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG