Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
Shiny Zangoose Offline
Master Trainer

Default Reawakening

Hi! This is my first fanfic, and I will be posting it in chapters. Please don't comment on this thread, comment on the thread that was made for that purpose. Thanks, and enjoy.
Chapter 1
Stupid Ultra Ball...

Let’s face it. I’m an outcast. My only friends are my Pokemon. My favorite, the one I bring to school everyday, is Maiden, my Nidoqueen. She’s a pretty tough Pokemon, I can give you that, but she’s out powered by many of the kids at the Trainer’s Institute in Veilstone City. Yes, there’s one in Rustboro. But Sinnoh’s Trainer Acadeny is located in Veilstone. So that’s where I live and where I go. Veilstone City Pokemon Academy.

As I entered the gargantuan building, I returned my Pidgeot, named Skyline. I always ride my Pidgeot to school every day, along with a younger girl named Melissa, who flies her Fearow to school. After checking to make sure Skyline, Maiden, and a Vulpix I got in a trade, named Firefox, were contained in my pocket safely in their balls, I walked up to my locker, dodging an attack from a passing kid.

“Jet, you’re a chicken.” The kid said as he passed by me. I ignored him and kept fighting my way through the complete chaos that was the hallway.

After school, I went out to the abandoned parking lot behind the school. It was the official Pokemon Battlefield. We used the basketball courts, since the patterns they had were the closest we could find to a real Pokemon battlefield design. Today, the Quarterfinals began.

I was defeated in the last round, so I’m stuck on the sizzling hot bleachers watching. It was a pretty even matchup: A Psychic-type Kadabra fighting the Normal-type Togetic. Kadabra started off the match. “Kadabra!” The Trainer yelled. “Fry that Togetic with a Psycho Cut!“ The Trainer yelled. Kadabra closed his eyes and started levitating. He made a slashing movement with his arm. The psychic energy came flying towards Togetic. Direct hit.

It was knocked at least into the yellow zone. “Togetic! Sweet Kiss, please.” The Togetic’s trainer pointed at the Kadabra. Togetic ran over to Kadabra, and gave him a kiss on the head. Kadabra spun around in a circle. “Kadabra! Return.” Kadabra Boy returned his pokemon. He smirked. “Okay, sure. You handled that. But can you take down this?” He threw out his next Pokemon. Whispers fluttered around the stand – it was an Ultra Ball he threw. That must be one heck of a Pokemon…

Last edited by Shiny Zangoose; 11-17-2007 at 12:16 AM.