Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:10 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

Default Re: That's it, I'm addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified Pikachu View Post
I used to play Colosseum and XD all the time, but that had to have been at least two years ago.
XD was two years ago. Colosseum was at least four years ago.

Maybe you're remembering Duskull's face from the experience of Colosseum and/or XD.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 11-28-2007, 02:16 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinx22 View Post
Earlier today I was playing on Pokemon Crater and I encountered a Shuckle. Noticing the hole in the back of the shell I started thinking that I'd like to catch one in real life and teach it a secret technique. Then it hit me that I couldn't actually do that cause pokemon aren't real. It seriously took me a few seconds to realize this.
This happens everytime I'm into Pokemon. I start wishing that Pokemon were actually real. Anyone else actually have this happen to them?
lol, this is embarassing but, I went through a period where for almost a week, I was stuck in my Pokemon reality. Just waiting to get a chance to go out, get my first Pokemon, and then my badge.

It took me at least a week to figure out that Pokemon wasn't real. It doesn't really stop me from pretending though. lol

=^^= Nya
Old 11-28-2007, 11:48 PM
darkmewtwo1111 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to darkmewtwo1111

Last Summer (2006) Iwas Walking Home From The Pool And I Heard A Koffing Or Gengar Cry. I Yelled I Am Going Crazy

My To Fave Bands Green Day And Sum 41
Old 11-30-2007, 07:07 AM
Seliana Offline

Send a message via AIM to Seliana Send a message via MSN to Seliana Send a message via Yahoo to Seliana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinx22 View Post
Cool Seliana. You have a horse too. I have one too. And whenever I go out to the barn I always imagine that the horses and ponies out there are Rapidash and Ponyta and that the birds are Starly and the dogs Poochyena or Growlithe or Houndour.

And earlier today I was throwing a Pokeball toy around outside and my dog got it. I pretended that she was part of Team Rocket and I started running after her yelling "Come back here with my Pokeball, Team Rocket" xD And sometimes I imagine that I actually have Pokemon with me or that I'm in my car with my Eevee ^^ Makes me wish they were real EVEN MORE.
But I can only keep dreaming :cries:
Oh yeah, and also earlier today, I kept thinking I saw Poochyena and other Pokemon around. o_O I just keep getting more and more addicted.
I do that too. Everytime I walk into the paddock I whistle and call my horse's name, which coincidentally is the same name as my Rapidash on Silver.

I have times, especially when I'm alone or unsure, that I imagine my three Pokemon--Eevee, Sango and Chari--to the point where I can see them clearly in front of me. Like when I'm sitting in the car or something and I have Eevee in my lap, staring out the window with all the curiousity of a puppy. Or when I have to walk home in the dark I pretend I've got my ever so protective Charmeleon gripping the material of my pants and looking around for bad people while we walk, because nobody messes with Chari and his loved ones. As for Sango? The fact that she shares my love for music is a big plus.

Obsessive some say? I don't care. If you truly knew the real reasons behind why I keep my beloved Pokemon so close to my heart then you'd certainly understand why I do it.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Gym Leader Ken Offline

Wow.

I usually don't even trade pokemon thru the versions I have b/c I feel it takes away from the realism of the game, b/c im like how would i trade with myself in real life? lol

and sometimes i feel bad putting a pokemon into the PC b/c i think it will be sad in there..

oh well, nothing wrong with liking pokemon that much, I mean there are people who live their lives on world of warcraft(sp)

I just wonder if ill ever grow out of pokemon...I loved it when my friend first showed pokemon cards to me....then i started gettting into the games/movies/books/collectables...then there was a time span when i didnt mess with pokemon at all and then just this year i started getting back into pokemon very heavily again....hmm.....i dont really wanna grow out of pokemon tho...

Spiritomb ^_^

Old 12-16-2007, 06:41 AM
PokemonGirlCelebi Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonGirlCelebi

Hmmm...... It always did! I always wished Pokemon were real and I'd go on a journey, be a coordinator and be with Pokemon, I'd love that.

MegaQueen the Chikorita!
Hatched!
Current level: 5
Evolves into Bayleef in: 33 posts
Old 12-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I always thought my willpower would make Pokemon come real and me, my Espeon, my Raichu and my Umbreon would rule the world... Yeah, I aim pretty big.