Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:43 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros
Default Re: The Downfall of an Otherworldly Beast

I'll finish this soon.

<<Name>>
<Husekan Seikan>

<<Age>>
<23>

<<Gender>>
<Male>

<<Appearance>>
<Husekan appears rough, and much older than he is due to a life devoted to work, even as a child. His skin is just slightly darker than pale. His jet black hair is not styled in the least bit, instead Husekan just lets it grow, cutting it when it becomes a nuisance. Contrarily, he shaves often and keeps a nicely styled goatee. He wears loose fitting clothing, so as to keep cool but still avoid a burn from the sun's rays. He wears light green cargo pants and a long-sleeved shirt matching in color, and actually owns no other clothes; being able to wash them is a luxury. He will also wear a cream white cap, and occasionaly a pair of less than stylish -but very functional- sunglasses.>

<<Personality>>
<Husekan has a strong work ethic -almost an obsession- that few share; there is nothing he would rather be doing than some hard physical labour, or a Pokemon battle with a tough opponent. He spends his off time training himself and his Pokemon intensely, but he treats his Pokemon with respect, compassion and patience, and if they show even the slightest sign of fatigue, he will urge them to stop, though he doesn't grant himself that luxury. He is very hard on himself, always exerting himself to the fullest and working way too hard. He enjoys interacting with people, as long as it does not interfere with training, which is actually most of the time.>

<<History>>
<Husekan's mother and father planned to have a child, and they then had Husekan. He lived his childhood in the Johto region with his parents, though he was not extremely close with his mother, who was a champion co-ordinator in the Sinnoh Super Contests, and constantly away. He got most of his personality from his father, who taught him self-discipline and respect, as well as home-schooling him. When Husekan was in his early teens, he was a harder worker than his father, constantly exerting himself and dropping out of school at sixteen to move to Sinnoh and work in the underground, where he has been ever since. He has no permanent home, finding shelter in caves and the like, where he feels most at home.

He does not dislike organized Pokemon battling, but has chosen never to participate in the Gym or Elite Four challenges, though he does have the occasional street battle. He reunited with his mother just two years back, and they battled with one of their best Pokemon companions, and for Husekan it was without question Kara. He lost the battle, and a year after trying to contact her with no results after that day, he found out that she had fallen off of a cliff and died on impact.>

<<Pokemon>>

<<Name>>
<Kara>
<<Species>>
<Ninjask (F)>
<<Bio>>
<Received as a Nincada as a child, she evolved and split into two spirits (Ninjask and Shedinja). She is a stealthy and evasive scout and fighter, her intelligence is matched only by her strong spirit. She can be a brutal yet effective combatant.>

<<Name>>
<Tara>
<<Species>>
<Shedinja (F)>
<<Bio>>
<She split from Kara, and was named Tara. She is dark and moody, defying all authority and disobeying all orders from Husekan just for the sake of it. In combat, she likes to taunt the enemy by dissapearing and surprising the enemy, which she also combines with effective attacks.>

<<Name>>
<Volo>
<<Species>>
<Gallade>
<<Bio>>
<Volo was received as an egg as a child, along with Kara. He was born a runt, but as he grew, he learned to make up for his small size with a killer instinct and cat-like agility and reflexes. He is very competitive with Husekan, Oshi and Miitu, and was and still is very protective over Vercii, with whom he has a strong friendship.>

<<Name>>
<Vercii>
<<Species>>
<Houndoom (M)>
<<Bio>>
<Caught in the wild as a Houndour, he grew quickly into a Houndoom by training with Volo, with whom he developed a strong friendship. He is bold and headstrong, which he got from Volo, and attacks with no regard for the well being of the opponent or himself, and tends to do permanent damage to both.>

<<Name>>
<Oshi>
<<Species>>
<Hariyama (M)>
<<Bio>>
<Oshi was caught quite recently. He put up a strong fight, but when he lost, he figured that Husekan had proved himself, and decided to respect him. He lives his life with a strict code of self-discipline and honour, and lives to protect the weak and innocent. Though he is a deadly combatant, he tries to avoid all confrontation and dislikes Volo. Surprisingly, he is actually very close with Miitu.>

<<Name>>
<Miitu>
<<Species>>
<Heracross (M)>
<<Bio>>
<He was received as a present for his thirteenth birthday, and they both took a liking to eachother, depite the fact that they were polar opposites. Mituu is obnoxious and lazy, but cares about everyone below him -which in his eyes is everyone-, and will eagerly fight to protect them. He is a very defensive and evasive fighter, strategically planning each move, and scouting dangerous areas for Husekan. He greatly respects and cares for Oshi.>

Last edited by vedros; 11-20-2007 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:41 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

Name: Draeger

Appearance: Draeger has on a long shirt, at least twice his size. The shirt is a lightish brown. Draeger's pants, which are also about two sizes too big, are black. The pants cover all the way down to his shoes, covering them. His hair is a light, chestnut brown, but just the top, because if his longish bangs are forced back, they reveal black hair at the bottom layer of his hair. He has a special belt around his waist with 6 numbers on it; one for each number of PokeBalls you can carry. When he presses a number on the belt, the PokeBall of that number comes out. Most of the time, unless it's cold outside, or inside, Draeger puts his sleeves up, which, not surprisingly, don't stay up that often.

Personality: Draeger is modest, and likes to keep to himself. Not much can bring him out of his shell. Actually, only two things can; his Pokemon, and Sinnoh mythology. Since he reads so many of the Sinnoh legends, he has been referred to as "Veilstone's Mythology Scholar" due to his immense knowledge of Sinnoh's mysterious history. Along with being shy, and very intelligent, Draeger also very kind-hearted, and can't stand innocent Pokemon being injured, which further more drives the fuel for the hatred he as for Team Rumble. Other than, he is a very nice person.

History: Draeger has long forgotten his dark past, for it was full of mystery, hatred, and death. Draeger's parents died a mysterious death when he was very young, so he did not know them well at all. Taken in by his Aunt in Veilstone, Draeger quickly became an outcast by his peers at school, not knowing his own parents. Draeger, not knowing where or who to turn to, constantly relied on his mythology books and Pokemon to provide and entertainment, and relieve him of his sadness, and loneliness. Now, his city has conjured up a small resistance group to fight the new Team Rumble, and has been declared Head Commander of the group.

Pokemon:

The first Pokemon Draeger ever received, Terra, the name of the Gastrodon, has been with Draeger for a little over a decade now. Having been injured as a Shellos by Team Rumble, and rescued by Draeger, Terra is his owner's closest friend. Terra is the quiet one of the group, and is by far one of the strongest. While Scar and Commander are out on a reconnaissance mission, Terra will stay behind with Draeger. Terra is also the smartest slug out there, being able to make quick strategies, just like Commander.

Commander, named appropriately for his commanding presence, is one of Draeger's best scouts. Whether it be looking ahead for incoming trainers, or just looking for a town after traveling too long, Commander is the person, or, rather, bird, to do the job. With quick reflexes, and powerful moves, this is the one crow you do not want to fight. Quick to the battle, Commander is stealthy, and cunning, often using tricks to win battles, or to get out of the predicaments he always gets himself in.

One of the oldest members in Draeger's arsenal, Scar, named for his head, is the start and end to any battle his owner fights. By far one of the fastest Pokemon out there, Scar often works in collaboration with Commander, making the most excellent team for scouting ever. The first to the terrain, he shows whose boss with his lightning fast attacks. The Weavile is signified by the scratch on his forehead gem.

Fierce and wild, Tevellik is one of the greatest fighters ever to grace their presence to Sinnoh. Sometimes very reckless, Tevellik normally charges into battle without Draeger commanding him to fight. Tevellik uses a mix of Electric attacks and physical combat to take out his opponents. He, along with Draeger, doesn't know his parents, and is the loner of the group, and is defiantly not the most outgoing Pokemon on the team. The Luxray refers himself as Draeger's personal guard.

Draeger's powerhouse, Abrax is an insanely powerful Salamence, whose life is filled with torment, and sorrow. Abrax was mocked as a Bagon, told that he would never become a powerful Dragon, even told by his parents. They abounded him, and Abrax abounded them. He traveled Sinnoh, by himself, to prove that he could become a strong Salamence one day. Upon meeting Draeger on day, is figured that he had found a Trainer who would release Abrax's full potential, and then he would leave his trainer, and show his family and friends his great power. But, inside Draeger, he found more than a coach, but he found somebody that cared for him, and loved him. Abrax vowed never to leave Draeger for the rest of his life.

This mighty beast of a Pokemon, named Tusk for his great tusks, has instilled fear into all of the opponent's that he has faced. Tusk in the one Pokemon in Draeger's team that most wants things back to normal; due to the recent climate changes, more and more of it's kind of been dying out. Due to Tusk being relatively new, Draeger has yet to see much of Tusk's personality. Tusk is Draeger's preferred mode of transportation while on the ground.

Other: [Yeah, I know, they don't look long, and I mixed Personality with History, but no one really wants to right 5 sentences for each, right? So I don't find somewhat sort Personality's and History's, but I don't want one-liners.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

[Oh noez, duble posties! >.<]

Well, since there's been a sudden lack of interest in this RPG, I'm going to start the RP soon, and see what happens from then on.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:59 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Holy hell! It's back!

Im not here to join but, you got hold of Deidaras Clay?, he got banned. I was in the original, twas a great RP.

How did you get hold of Deidaras? He was a great friend of mine, thanks.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 11-20-2007, 07:02 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

I think it was through Yahoo or something. I can't remember.

And if it was great, why don't you join?
Old 11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Ah, ok thanks. I hope I can get back in touch with him.

I would definately join, but I don't have the time for a third RP right now, thanks for the offer anyway.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 11-20-2007, 07:05 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

Ah, ok. ^^

Well, I don't mean to be rude, but we shouldn't spam this up...
Old 11-20-2007, 07:51 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

I've finished my sign-up, so once you approve it, or ask me to improve, I'll get to posting next chance I get.
Old 11-20-2007, 08:41 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

Oh, yes, sorry, approved ^^;
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Pokefreak113 Offline
New Trainer

Name: Robbie Parker
Appearance: Robbie wears a black T-shirt with flames at the bottom. Black jeans, blue shoes, the average fingerless gloves, and a black western style hat. He has blonde hair.
Personality: Robbie's always up for a challenge. He can get a little too rash, though. He sometimes has a hard time keeping a lid on his temper, but he can be a very nice guy. He also has a good sense of humor.
History: Robbie's hometown is New Bark Town in Johto. His first Pokemon was a Ralts, which soon became his strongest Pokemon. Robbie has gone through Johto, Hoenn, and the Battle Frontier. He won the Hoenn League and came in 3rd in the Johto Silver Conferance.
Pokemon:

Gardevoir
History: Robbie's first Pokemon. He caught it in the wild, and then raised it as best he could. Gardevoir is now Robbie's strongest Pokemon and best friend.
Personality: Gardevoir is often quiet. But it can be very friendly. It's always in the mood to help another.

Typhlosion
History: Robbie wasn't always this Pokemon's Trainer. It was owned by a ruthless, mean Trainer when it was a Quilava. Robbie soon found it hiding in a nearby shrub, hiding from it's old Trainer. The mean Trainer found it, and Robbie battled for Quilava's safety. Robbie won, and Quilava joined him.
Personality: Typhlosion is always up for a fight. It likes to show off the flames on the back of it's neck. Typhlosion has the highest Attack stat of Robbie's Pokemon.

Vaporeon
History: When Robbie came back from the Johto Silver Conferance, his mother's pet Eevee was thrilled. But when it heard he was going to leave again, it wouldn't let go of him. Robbie's mother let Eevee go with him, and later evolved into Vaporeon.
Personality: Vaporeon will do anything for attention. It'll curl up beside you and pretend to sleep if you stay in one spot too long.

Lucario
History: Robbie's father gave him a Pokemon egg for his travels through Hoenn. Around the time he reached Petalburg City, the egg hatched into Riolu. While training near Cycling Road, it evolved into Lucario.
Personality: Like Gardevoir, Lucario is often quiet. It doesn't like to be disturbed. But when it's needed, it can be relied on. It is Robbie's fastest Pokemon.

Other: Robbie once got so agrivated at a member of Team Galactic, that he punched him in the face. He would of done more if Gardevoir and Lucario didn't stop him.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:35 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

Accepted. Now go RP! :O