Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs (SU) (We need villans!)

Digimon: Resurrection of the Digi-Eggs

Plot
A new Digimon Emperor has appeared and is enslaving peaceful Digimon by using devices similar to the Dark Rings used by the old Digimon Emperor, Ken Ichijouji, used, except these ones are much more durable. He has also prevented all Digimon from Digivolving by using his Dark Digivice. Luckily, a group of eight junior high kids from all around the world have been chosen as the new Digidestined. They each received a D-3 and a D-Terminal from the school computer.

However, the Digimon Emperor has several accomplices, the Digimon Generals who also have partner Digimon as well as the Digidestined and the Digimon Emperor himself. It is the Digidestined job to save the Digital World by destroying the Control Spires used to enslave the helpless Digimon. They must also either bring the Digimon Emperor and the Generals back to the Real World, or destroy him.

Luckily and unfortunately, the Digidestined, the Digimon Emperor, and the Digimon Generals each have found that they can Armor Digivolve. This allows them to bypass the Dark Digivice's evil power. They can only do this by using the Dig-Eggs that they obtained shortly after arriving in the Digital World. However, little does anyone know that this conflict is being manipulated by a far more evil and powerful force than the Digimon Emperor...

The Lay of the Land
Each of the Digimon Generals control a section of the Digital World of either North, South, East, or West. The Digimon Emperor also controlls Central City. Each section gets their own general kinds of minions. There are some exceptions to this rule, but they mostly follow this patern.
North: Frozen Wasteland (Dark and Icy Digimon)
South: Desert (Dragon and Dinosaur Digimon)
East: Ocean (Aquatic Digimon)
West: Forest (Insectoid and Plant Digimon)
Central City: High-Tech (Mostly Machine Digimon)
Rules
  • No Spamming
  • No Flaming (Some in charecter insults may be okay.)
  • No Bunnying
  • No God-Modding
  • Use good grammar and spelling and post at least a paragraph.
  • You get one Digimon Partner
  • There will be a two week sign-up period. From those who signed-up, I will choose the people I think are best for the RP
  • All of Gatomon and BlackGatomon’s Armor Digivolutions will have to be done by their Rookie forms.
  • There will be no Chosen Digimon digivolving without Armor Digivolving.
  • Have fun!

Name: (First, Last, and a nickname if needed)
Position: (Are you a Digidestined, the Digimon Emperor, or a Digimon General?)
Digi-Egg: (If you are a Digidestined, you must choose from Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Sincerity, Reliability, Hope, or Light. If you are a Digimon General or the Digimon Emperor, you must make your own Digi-Egg in a following form. This is the Digi-Egg you find first)
Appearance: (What your Character looks like. You need 5+ sentences, pictures are fine.)
Personality: (How your character acts and how they react to certain situations. Include why they were given the specific Digi-Egg they have now. 5+ sentences)
Partner Digimon: (Who your Digimon Partner's Rookie Stage is)

Digimon Form (This is a form for your Digimon partner)

In-Training Stage
Name: (Your Digimon's name while in this stage.)
Appearance: (3+ sentences or a picture)
Attack: (Your Digimon's attack while in this form. Include a description.)
Note: Your Digimon will revert to this form after you take it back from the Digital World.

Rookie Stage
Name: (Your Digimon's name while in this stage.)
Appearance: (3+ sentences or a picture)
Attack #1: (Your Digimon's attack while in this form. Include a description.)
Attack #2: (Your Digimon's other attack while in this form. Include a description.)
Note: Your Digimon will go to this stage once you go back to the Digital World

Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: (Your Digimon's name while in this stage and their title in parentheses. I.E. Raidramon “The Storm of Friendship”)
Appearance: (2+ sentences or a picture)
Attack #1: (Your Digimon's attack while in this form. Include a description.)
Attack #2: (Your Digimon's other attack while in this form. Include a description.)
Note: Your Digimon will go to this stage once you activate your Digi-Egg and say "Digi-Armor energize!"

Personality: (How your Digimon acts, and how they react to certain situations. 5+ sentences)

Digi-Egg Form

Name: (The Digi-Egg of...)
Appearance: (3+ sentences or a picture.)
Note: This form is for the Digimon Generals, so that they don't have to miss out on the fun of Armor Digivolving.

Members

Digidestined
Courage: Kentucky_fried_Torchic
Friendship: DarkSalamence
Love: Dawn34
Knowledge: Moonlight
Sincerity:
Reliability: Saraibre
Hope: Eeveeking929
Light: Dottio176

Digimon Generals
#1 (North):
#2 (South): -Alone-
#3 (East):
#4 (West): Saraibre (Unless someone else who hasn't signed-up wants it)
The Digimon Emperor: Eeveeking929 (Unless someone else who hasn't signed-up wants it)

If you have any questions, PM me.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 01-09-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Default Re: Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs (SU) (Revived)

My Sign Up Form
Name: Ryan Lester Wiskerchen
Position: Digidestined
Digi-Egg: Courage
Appearance: Ryan has long dirty blonde hair that constantly gets in his brown eyes. He wears a pair of black goggles that he wears only because, “They make him look cool.” (OMG! A goggle-head!) He is above average height and is somewhat thin. He wears a orange T-shirt and an unzipped green jean jacket as well. He also wears a pair of black jeans and stores his D-3, which has orange grips, and his D-Terminal in his jean jacket.
Personality: Ryan can be very shy when he is around people he doesn't know. But when he's with his friends, Ryan is always talking. He always charges forward without looking back or questioning his decisions, but sometimes hesitates about attacking. He never refuses to do what needs to be done, and never hides his feelings or uses deception. He can be very headstrong and this often gets him in trouble, but he’s always there for his friends.
Partner Digimon: Wormmon

Digimon Form
In-Training Stage
Name: Minomon
Appearance:
Attack: Pinecone Attack/Minomon shoots pine cone projectiles at his enemies.

Rookie Stage
Name: Wormmon
Appearance:
Attack #1: Sticky Net/Wormmon makes a net to immobilize hisenemies.
Attack #2: Silk Thread/Wormmon shoots a thick strand of thread from his mouth.

Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Shadramon “The Sting of Courage”
Appearance:
Attack #1: Flash Buster/Shadramon fires a burst of fire from his hands that blinds his foes.
Attack #2: Psychic Wave/Shadramon unleashes a blast of psychic power that causes his foes to reel in pain.
Attack #3: Insect Inferno/Shadramon summons a group of literal "Fire Flies" that swarm his opponent and set them ablaze.

Personality: Wormmon is the voice of reason and the calming influence in Ryan's life. He usually prefers talking, and staring contests, to fighting, but will go into combat if he needs too. But as Shadramon, Wormmon becomes a fierce fighter and an avid pyromaniac. Sometimes he loses controll of himself and scorches an entire place to ashes. But overall, he is a kind and gentle Digimon who loves a good pastry every now and then.

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 12-17-2007 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:35 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Reserve me miracle and Friendship, I'm gonna edit my post with my signup...
Name: Nick Vermuden
Position: Digi-Destined
Primary Digi-Egg: Digi-Egg of Miracles
Secondary Digi-Egg: Digi-Egg of Light
Appearance: Nick has short brown hair thats a little bit spiky and is usually messed up. He has hazel green eyes that people admire him for and has white, but a little bit tan, skin. He always carries black sunglasses with him just incase theres fog and is always carrying a camera since he wants to make an album of his life. He wears a dark black sweater that has a picture of a holy cross that he bought in a digimon store and under that he has a black shirt that also has a black holy cross. In the pants section, he has a matching black pants and he ussually has his D-3 attached to his belt buckle. His D-3 is black and has a few golden digital writtings.
Personality: Usually Nick is always in a tight spot and its not so easy for him te get out of it. When Nick isn't in trouble he usually is always keeping a smile and is always trying being nice to everyone around him. He thinks of other people before himself, but its kind of hard for him to make friends because he ussually wants to do everything himself so nobody will get hurt. (It's a bit confusin, but everyone will understand it once I rp it)
Partner Digimon: Veemon

In-Training Stage
Name: Chibimon
Appearance:
Attack: Hop Attack: Tackles his foes head-first.
Note: Your Digimon will revert to this form after you take it back from the Digital World.

Rookie Stage
Name: Veemon
Appearance:
Attack #1: Vee Headbutt: Runs at the foe and attacks with an intense headbutt.
Attack #2: Boom-Boom Punch: Attacks by windmilling both fists around and around.

Primary Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Magnamon "he Golden Miracle!" (Made that up lol)
Appearance: (2+ sentences or a picture)
Attack #1: Magna Explosion: Unleashes all of the energy of the Digimental into one large explosion.
Attack #2: Magna Blaster: Unleashes missiles from his armor.
Note: Your Digimon will go to this stage once you activate your Digi-Egg and say "Digi-Armor energize!"

Secondary Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Raidramon “The Storm of Friendship”
Appearance:
Attack #1: Thunder Blast: Strikes with bolts of lightning from the spikes on his back. /Strikes with one powerful lighting bolt from his sword-horn on his nose.
Attack #2: Electric Bite: Electrifying bite attack.

Personality: While Veemon and Chibimon, Veemon is a very carefree digimon. Hes always playing a video game and has a love for poker. Hes always playing around with Nick and hitting him in the arm softly, but he obeys any command Nick gives him. While Magnamon, Veemon keeps himelf close to Nick and always try to do anything Nick wishes and protect him, while as Raidramon he has a very speedy personality, always wanting to doing things fast and protecting both Nick and his friends

((Ill put the pics now, but I g2g))

Last edited by -Alone-; 11-17-2007 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Oh DAMN! You got friendship. *mutter*

Could you please reserve me love. Are you doing destiny? If not could you please reserve me Reliability. Also, could you please reserve me Veemon. (I know this sounds silly but people enjoy stealing my favourites.)

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 11-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alone- View Post
Reserve me miracle and Light, I'm gonna edit my post with my signup...
Reserved
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSalamence View Post
Oh DAMN! You got friendship. *mutter*

Could you please reserve me love. Are you doing destiny? If not could you please reserve me Reliability. Also, could you please reserve me Veemon. (I know this sounds silly but people enjoy stealing my favourites.)
Reserved, but people can share Digimon. Oh, and no destiny

EDIT: Oh, and no one has friendship yet

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 11-17-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Okay then, although I feel like doing my signup now.

Name: Elana Frost

Primary Digi-Egg: Love

Secondary Digi-Egg: Reliability

Appearance: Elana is below average in height for her age and is very skinny, not weighing much. She has long dark brown hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes that people always make compliments about. Her face is clear and she has no freckles at all. She also has a slight tan as her father has a different culture. She wears a white t shirt with jeans. Her shoes are just plain runners.

Personality: Elana has sort of a tomboy personality, and never cares about her looks. When you first meet Elana, you may think that she's quiet and shy. But when you get to know her, you realise that she never stops talking! Usally, calm and mellow, Elana likes to be friendly and have a chat. But when you make her mad she can get violent. Otherwise Elana is a fun loving friend who always helps others. Being a tomboy, Elana hates other people telling her to be a lady. Used to being bullied, Elana never takes offence to many things and usually keeps her feelings happy. To others, she always seems happy. When she is feeling down, she never really expresses it to her friends and keeps it to herself. Strangley, whenever Elana sees something untidy, she races off to fix it up. Elana is also a bit of a loner and likes to do and think about things on her own sometimes. Elana is caring for her loved ones and never wants anything to happen to them. She is also reliable with things she takes in hand although some things she doesn't want to do.

Digimon Form (This is a form for your Digimon partner

In-Training Stage
Name: DemiVeemon
Appearance:
Attack: Hop Attack: A full body tackle that is used by hopping.

Rookie Stage
Appearance:
Attack #1: Vee-Headbutt (V-mon Head): Charges and headbutts the opponent with tremendous force
Attack #2: Vee Punch: Veemon Punches the opponent with his fist hard.

Name: Sethmon ("The Fire Of Love")
Appearance:
Attack #1: Heat Storm: A powerful strorm blast of heat that blasts the target.
Attack #2: Tusk Driver: Pierces through enemies with its tusks.

Name: Depthmon ("The Tidal Of Reliability")
Appearance:
Attack #1: Bubble Bombs: Creates bubble-shaped bombs that increase in size until they explode on the target.
Attack #2: Sargasso Drag: Creates powerful currents to pull the opponent around in circles.

Personality: Veemon is a bit like Elana. He will quickly put messed up things back how they should be. Veemon is also a joker and will place practical jokes like whoopee cusions on people's chairs. Veemon is so into jokes that sometimes he asks evil digimon where their costume came from! Veemon is very close to Elana, he will risk his life to save Elana. Veemon always dreams of unlocking his champion form and Elana always reassures him that it will happen one day. Veemon and Elana get along quite well and make a good pair because they share alot of simmilarities.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart

Last edited by Dark Salamence; 11-18-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Okay then, although I feel like doing my signup now.

Name: Elana Frost

Primary Digi-Egg: Love

Secondary Digi-Egg: Reliability

Appearance: Elana is below average in height for her age and is very skinny, not weighing much. She has long dark brown hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes that people always make compliments about. Her face is clear and she has no freckles at all. She also has a slight tan as her father has a different culture. She wears a white t shirt with jeans. Her shoes are just plain runners.

Personality: Elana has sort of a tomboy personality, and never cares about her looks. When you first meet Elana, you may think that she's quiet and shy. But when you get to know her, you realise that she never stops talking! Usally, calm and mellow, Elana likes to be friendly and have a chat. But when you make her mad she can get violent. Otherwise Elana is a fun loving friend who always helps others. Being a tomboy, Elana hates other people telling her to be a lady. Used to being bullied, Elana never takes offence to many things and usually keeps her feelings happy. To others, she always seems happy. When she is feeling down, she never really expresses it to her friends and keeps it to herself. Strangley, whenever Elana sees something untidy, she races off to fix it up. Elana is also a bit of a loner and likes to do and think about things on her own sometimes. Elana is caring for her loved ones and never wants anything to happen to them. She is also reliable with things she takes in hand although some things she doesn't want to do.

Digimon Form (This is a form for your Digimon partner

In-Training Stage
Name: DemiVeemon
Appearance:
Attack: Hop Attack: A full body tackle.

Rookie Stage
Appearance:
Attack #1: Vee-Headbutt (V-mon Head): Charges and headbutts the opponent with tremendous force
Attack #2:

Name: Sethmon
Appearance:
Attack #1: Heat Storm: A powerful blast of heat.
Attack #2: Tusk Driver: Pierces enemies with its tusks.

Name: Depthmon
Appearance:
Attack #1: Bubble Bombs: Creates bubble-shaped bombs that increase in size until they explode.
Attack #2: Sargasso Drag: Creates powerful currents to pull the opponent around.

Personality: Veemon is a bit like Elana. He will quickly put messed up things back how they should be. Veemon is also a joker and will place practical jokes like whoopee cusions on people's chairs. Veemon is so into jokes that sometimes he asks evil digimon where their costume came from! Veemon is very close to Elana, he will risk his life to save Elana. Veemon always dreams of unlocking his champion form and Elana always reassures him that it will happen one day. Veemon and Elana get along quite well and make a good pair because they share alot of simmilarities.
Good job, try to increase the details on the attacks. Veemon also has more than one attack

Old 11-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Okay, I'll do that.

EDIT: I've done as much as I can.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart

Last edited by Dark Salamence; 11-17-2007 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:52 PM
iChaos Offline

Name: Tyson Taichi

Postion: Digidestined

Primary Digi Egg: Friendship

Appearance: Tyson stands around 5' he has peach colored skin, he wears blue baggy jeans. Tyson also wears a red shirt with a white collar around his neck. Buttons start from his collar to the end of his shirt. Tyson had black spiked hair, and has gold colored eyes. Tyson shoes are blue and red.

Personality: Tyson is very kind. Tyson has many friends cause of his niceness. Tyson friendship is strong between lots of his friends. Tyson loves and cares for everyone. Tyson would even help you if ya' lived on the streets and you had no home at all. When ever Tyson see's someone who is very poor he'll give him as much as money he has. Tyson would protect anybody. Tyson loves playing around and joking.

Partner Digimon: Gaomon

Digimon Form

Rookie Stage

Name:Gaomon
Appearance: Gaomon is a young blue akita-like dog digimon who wears a red scarf tied around his head and a pair of large red boxing gloves.
Attack #1: Double Backhand: Spins around very fast in a whirlwind, either creating a vortex or striking an enemy in a tornado of punches.
Attack #2:Rolling Upper: Jumps into the air, spinning and striking his opponent with his fist.
Attack #3:Gao Rush: Rapidly punches an enemy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Gaogamon
Appearance:
Attack #1:Spiral Blow: Gaogamon shoots a tornado from his mouth.
Attack #2: Dash Double Claw: Gaogamon slashes his enemies with his claws in an "X" pattern.
Attack #3:Gaoga Hound: Grips the opponent with a bite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: MachGaogamon
Appearance:
Attack #1:Howling Cannon: MachGaogamon releases his roar through his cannons all at once.
Attack #2:Winning Knuckle: A powerful punch attack.
Attack #3:Gaoga Tornado: MachGaogamon flies in a spiral pattern around the enemy, creating a tornado around their body as he strikes rapidly from all angles.
Personality: Brave, confident and will do anything to protect Tyson from danger, he'll even risk is data for Tyson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Armor Digivolved Stage

Name:Mirage Gaogamon
Appearance:
Attack #1:Full Moon Blaster: MirageGaogamon accumulates all the energy in his body into his chest and fires a blast from the opening there.
Attack #2:Double Crescent Mirage: MirageGaogamon fires crescent moon shockwaves from his two hands.
Attack #3:Gale Claw: MirageGaogomon lunges forward with an incredible amount of speed, focusing his power into a single claw-swipe.
Personality:Brave, confident and will do anything to protect Tyson from danger, he'll even risk is data for Tyson.

Last edited by iChaos; 11-18-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Okay, I'll do that.

EDIT: I've done as much as I can.
good job Dark Salamence

EDIT: Dragomon is already a Digimon

Old 11-17-2007, 10:23 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

[I've got mad skillz under my belt with Digimon]

Name: Draeger Abrax

Position: North Digimon General

Primary Digi-Egg: Nefarious

Secondary Digi-Egg: [Do I need to make up another one? ]

Appearance: Draeger has on a long shirt, at least twice his size. The shirt is a lightish brown. Draeger's pants, which are also about two sizes too big, are black. The pants cover all the way down to his shoes, covering them. His hair is a light, chestnut brown, but just the top, because if his longish bangs are forced back, they reveal black hair at the bottom layer of his hair. He keeps his Digivice latched onto the side of his pants for easy access. Most of the time, unless it's extremely cold outside, or inside, Draeger puts his sleeves up, which, not surprisingly, don't stay up that often.

Personality: Draeger was, has, and always will be a little mischief maker. As a boy, he always got himself into trouble. Accepting the Digimon Emperor's offer to come into the Digital World, Draeger took the offer, considering what great evil harm he could do in the Digi-World. He received his own mischief maker, and was very happy with that. Draeger is very cunning, and operates from the dark. He's also a liar, and will lie straight through his teeth if need be.

Partner Digimon:

Digimon Form:

In-Training Stage
Name: Yaamon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Yaamon.jpg [The picture won't show up >.>]
Attack: Rolling Black: Forms a ball of darkness and shoots it at the opponent.

Rookie Stage
Name: DemiDevimon
Appearance:
Attack #1: Demi Darts: Throws hypodermic needles filled with viruses.
Attack #2: Evil Whisper: Emits hypnotic waves from his eyes.

Name: IceDeviDramon "The Rage of Corruption"
Appearance: IceDeviDramon is a normal DeviDramon, except light blue in color. The color matches that of snow.
Attack #1: IceCrimson Claw: Slices into his foes using his red claws, which then freeze the impacted area.
Attack #2: Demonic IceGale: Flaps his monstrous wings to blow tremendous blizzard winds.

Personality: DemiDevimon is just like his master; a mischief maker. He loves to play tricks and fool around with other Digimon. Using his Evil Whisper attack, DemiDevimon can lure unsuspecting Digimon into sleep, and tell them lies, betraying family and friends. Like his owner, he is an operator from the shadows, and never fights in his Rookie form. DemiDevimon is prone to starting disputes between the Digimon in the north.

Digi-Egg Form
Name: The Digi-Egg of Corruption
Appearance: The Digi-Egg resembles a small wing, light white in color, just like IceDeviDramon's wings. The wing is tattered and torn, even more resembling the ones on IceDeviDramon. The Digi-Egg protrudes a darkish aura, and has small spikes piercing throughout.
Note: This form is for the Digimon Generals, so that they don't have to miss out on the fun of Armor Digivolving.

Last edited by AnalysisExpert; 11-18-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalysisExpert View Post
[I've got mad skillz under my belt with Digimon]

Name: Draeger Abrax

Position: North Digimon General

Primary Digi-Egg: Nefarious

Secondary Digi-Egg: [Do I need to make up another one? ]

Appearance: Draeger has on a long shirt, at least twice his size. The shirt is a lightish brown. Draeger's pants, which are also about two sizes too big, are black. The pants cover all the way down to his shoes, covering them. His hair is a light, chestnut brown, but just the top, because if his longish bangs are forced back, they reveal black hair at the bottom layer of his hair. He keeps his Digivice latched onto the side of his pants for easy access. Most of the time, unless it's extremely cold outside, or inside, Draeger puts his sleeves up, which, not surprisingly, don't stay up that often.

Personality: Draeger was, has, and always will be a little mischief maker. As a boy, he always got himself into trouble. Accepting the Digimon Emperor's offer to come into the Digital World, Draeger took the offer, considering what great evil harm he could do in the Digi-World. He received his own mischief maker, and was very happy with that. Draeger is very cunning, and operates from the dark. He's also a liar, and will lie straight through his teeth if need be.

Partner Digimon:

Digimon Form:

In-Training Stage
Name: Yaamon
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Yaamon.jpg [The picture won't show up >.>]
Attack: Rolling Black: Forms a ball of darkness and shoots it at the opponent.

Rookie Stage
Name: DemiDevimon
Appearance:
Attack #1: Demi Darts: Throws hypodermic needles filled with viruses.
Attack #2: Evil Whisper: Emits hypnotic waves from his eyes.

Name: IceDeviDramon "The Rage of Corruption"
Appearance: IceDeviDramon is a normal DeviDramon, except light blue in color. The color matches that of snow.
Attack #1: IceCrimson Claw: Slices into his foes using his red claws, which then freeze the impacted area.
Attack #2: Demonic IceGale: Flaps his monstrous wings to blow tremendous blizzard winds.

Name: Grizzlymon "The Beast of Courage"
Appearance:
Attack #1: Maul Attack: Ferociously lunges at the opponent with the might of ice.
Attack #2: Crescent Dawn: Empowers his Bear Claws with the power of the moon and ice, and strikes the opponent.

Personality: DemiDevimon is just like his master; a mischief maker. He loves to play tricks and fool around with other Digimon. Using his Evil Whisper attack, DemiDevimon can lure unsuspecting Digimon into sleep, and tell them lies, betraying family and friends. Like his owner, he is an operator from the shadows, and never fights in his Rookie form. DemiDevimon is prone to starting disputes between the Digimon in the north.

Digi-Egg Form
Name: The Digi-Egg of Nefariousness.
Appearance: The Digi-Egg resembles a small wing, light white in color, just like IceDeviDramon's wings. The wing is tattered in torn, even more resembling the ones on IceDeviDramon. The Digi-Egg protrudes a darkish aura, and has small spikes piercing throughout.
As a bad guy, you only get one digi-Egg. And don't you maen the digi-egg of corruption?

Old 11-18-2007, 03:09 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Dragomon's that really ugly octopus thing.
Thanks KFT.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 11-18-2007, 02:54 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

At the end of the next week, I will decide who gets to be in the RP. Only the best will be in.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Name: Kyin Yasuki
Primary Digi-Egg: Kindness
Secondary Digi-Egg: Hope
Appearance: http://playstation3.files.wordpress....5/12/cloud.jpg
Personality: Kyin is friendly and Kind, and makes friends quite easily. He is determined, as well as eager, and can be quite funny at times. The reason he got the Digi-Egg of Kindness is because he is Kind,Caring and looks to protect his friends in any way he can. He never gives up a fight, and tries his best at all times, and has rarely ever been brought to tears. Kyin is quite mysterious and shady at times, and acts all twitchy when anxious or Nervous. When Provoked, he grows extremely angry, and acts nothing like himself.
Partner Digimon: MegaDevilMon

In-Training Stage
Name: Devilmon
Appearance: http://www.joshalves.com/wp-content/.../kiddevil1.jpg
Attack: Hell's Fist- Makes his Fist burn intensly at 360 degrees celsius, and is then used to pulverise foes and steel alike. It can also be used to light up in an area enveloped in darkness and also to tunnel through Rock.

Rookie Stage
Name: MegaDevilMon
Appearance: http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/i...-devil_150.jpg
Attack #1: Dark Cloud- Causes a Dark misty cloud to envelope the target area or Digimon, and can poison the Digimon for every breath it takes. A permanent Dark cloud circulates around MegaDevilmon's legs, but is totally harmless. The cloud around his legs is the source of this Attack.
Attack #2: Devil Cannon- A ball of Flame builds up in his mouth as 2 balls also build up on his hands, before flames flicker off them making a triangle with the other 2 balls of Flame and then shoots a massive beam of Flame at the foe or target.

Name: Derius-M1 ArmoredDevilmon "Digimon of Kindness"
Appearance: www.dqshrine.com/dq/dq6/devilarmor.jpg
Attack #1: Devil Cannon- A ball of Flame builds up in his mouth as 2 balls also build up on his hands, before flames flicker off them making a triangle with the other 2 balls of Flame and then shoots a massive beam of Flame at the foe or target.
Attack #2: Devil Slash- His Spear(in picture) glows a blood-red color, before moving so fast it appears like a blur to the eye before slashing the foe or object multiple times. Also used to cut through Rock.

Name: Derius-M2 ArmoredDevilmon "Digimon of Hope"
Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...ae/Gaiomon.jpg
Attack #1: Devil Slash- His Swords(in picture) glow a blood-red color, before moving so fast they appear like a blur to the eye before slashing the foe or object multiple times. Also used to cut through Rock.
Attack #2: Devil Cannon- A ball of Flame builds up in his mouth as 2 balls also build up on his hands, before flames flicker off them making a triangle with the other 2 balls of Flame and then shoots a massive beam of Flame at the foe or target.

Personality: Devilmon acts in Mysterious ways, normally being cocky and arrogant. When in danger, he is very cautious, normally glancing around the area at the slightest sound, or worrying about what is going to happen. When in Serious Danger, he gets angry and starts retorting and acting mean to others around him, except if he's in the Armor Digivolved stage of Kindness, where he's Kind, and cares about his friends. He is also wary of any Newcomers that approach either him, or Kyin.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 11-18-2007 at 04:11 PM.