Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:15 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Digimon: Ressurection of the Digi-Eggs (SU) (Revived)

Yeah, I'd rather use the japanese name Plotmon because Salamon sounds a little too feminine, no-offense whatsoever.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

This is now complete and if we aren't allowed custom Digimon I'll change it:

Name: Sentangi 'Senta' Haiteku
Position: Digidestined
Digi-Egg: Reliability
Appearance:
Personality: Senta has always had an odd life, even when she wasn't the age to develope a memory yet. Despite being adopted at a very early age by a Japanese couple who had moved to North America to head a manufacturing company, she looks completely separate from them, and acts, speaks and all-in-all is not like them at all. She is a very kind hearted person who doesn't seem to have a bad bone in her body. She is very intelligent but is a logical thinker, and doesn't think outside the box very much. Senta is also very empathetic, but that might explain why she doesn' think outside the box, she just knows things, especially what other people are feeling without asking and can take time to understand everything and anything. Her hearing makes up for her eyesight, but she doesn't let that stop her from trying her best. She doesn't like to pick and choose sides and doesn't favor making decisions with a heavy amount of consequence on her shoulders. Senta is so tech savvy, she could teach a class of Gr.12 high school students better than a certified teacher. Anything to do from cars to computers, she can fix, repair or set up. She is very friendly and encourages others to do better despite what his or her problems might be, but is modest and always puts others acomplishments on themselves, putting her assistance aside. The only one thing that gets her upset is disloyalty, as that is her strongest virtue besides her level of technical intelligence.
Partner Digimon: Romramon

Digimon Form

In-Training Stage
Name: Lithimon
Appearance: *Top one*click*
Attack: Armor Bullet- Becomes a ball, totally covered like an armadillo and rolls himself at high speed at the target. The attack itself isn't very strong, but the knock back force is very high.
Note: Your Digimon will revert to this form after you take it back from the Digital World.

Rookie Stage
Name: Romramon
Appearance: *Bottom Right*Click*
Attack #1: Cross-Cutter-The blade-like claws on his arms glow, and making a crossing slashing motion forward, releases slicing waves of energy.
Attack #2: Iron-head Rollout- similar to his Armor Bullet attack, only that he charges up energy first and can move forwards and backwards, but can't see where he is going and there is much more strength than before.
Note: Your Digimon will go to this stage once you go back to the Digital World

Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Tiamechmon, 'The Jewel of Reliability'
Appearance: *Clicky*
Attack #1: Giga Crusher-A massive spinning ramming attack that can also drill through almost anything. His armor is energized and it is released after a powerful impact. This can be done from an aerial dive or a ground lunge
Attack #2: Gemstone Cartaract-All jewels, except for the amythest shells over his eyes, glow with energy soon released as lancing arrows that rain down on the target(s)
Note: Your Digimon will go to this stage once you activate your Digi-Egg and say "Digi-Armor energize!"
Attack #3: Eon Cannnon-Shoots a charged sphere of energy from his mouth. The longer its charged, the more power it has.

Personality: Romramon appreciates all the little things in life, and wonders why others don't. He has a funny way of thinking, but is very smart and is always thinking. He has his wise moments and is a very friendly person who doesn't like to keep secrets from friends unless its from someone else for someone else. He's a hard worker and is a high spirited fellow. For some reason, he has a bit of a southern american accent, but it makes him sound more jolly natured. He's always making suggestions and has a bad habit of pointing out the obvious, but he's a good buddy to have around. He can have is wise cracks but knows when to get serious. He believes that team work, friendship and unity is the best way to win any battle other than brute strength. Romramon can be proctective at times but not at a ridiculous level. He'd give his life up for his friends and is very understanding. sometimes he can go a bit overboard in his confidence level and be a nit reckless though.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-01-2007 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:37 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
explain why you were given those Digi-Eggs

Matteus? It's just Matt with an Eus at the end. And WereGarurumon already exists

There will be no nonarmored-preexisting Digimon used as armors
Okay, honestly, I was just trying not to copy a previous SU. I wanted his name to be Thaddeo, but I figured that nobody wanted to see that name and that I would be quoted for unoriginality. In a desperate attempt to come up with another Mexican name (because it's from all over the world), I didn't think of the connection between Yamato and Matteus.

I must submit to the sillyness of not remembering to change WereGarurumon's name... I'll do that now.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
mew three Offline
Experienced Trainer

I hope i can join this Rp
Name: Ryuki Fuma
Position:Digidestined
Primary Digi-Egg:Miracles
Secondary Digi-Egg:Sincerity
Appearance:
Personality:Always believes in miracles even when in the baddest problems.He sometimes think that Dorumon is a little annoying when he's trying to test his speed because it would take hours before they could go.Ryuki always looks for a bright side of things to cheer his friends up though sometimes that doens't help his friends at all.But unlike Dorumon he's not a clutz when he see's Dorumon about to trip he rushes over to where Dorumon is and helps him get back up before he trips.He has a kind side and like Dorumon he has a strong sense of Justice.
Partner Digimon:Dorumon

Digimon Form

In-Training Stage
Name: Dorimon
Appearance:
Attack:Tiny Metal: Fires metal projectiles at the enemy

Rookie Stage
Name: Dorumon
Appearance:
Attack#1:Beast Claw:slashes an enemy at high speed two times
Attack#2: Raging Beast: Charges at the enemy at full speed

Primary Armor Digivolved StageName:Dorugamon "Wings of Miracles"
Appearance:
Attack#1:Heavy Metal:Fires Multiple metal projectiles at multiple enemys
Attack#2: Fighting Sprit: Goes all out to damage the enemy

Secondary Armor Digivolved StageName:Dorugremon"Final Enemy of Sincerity"
Appearance:
Attack#1:Metal Meteor: Metal projectiles rain down on the enemys
Attack#2:Dramon Claw:Fuses claws with fire and slash the enemy

Personality:Dorumon is always a little headstrong but with a strong sense of justice.Sometimes he can be a little bit of a clutz but trys not to be a clutz.He's always trying to improve himself by testing his speed he would ask some digimon to race him and to see if he can beat them.He will do anything for Ryuki and because of that they can't be separated from each other.He's very good in making plans for battle purposes.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:04 AM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

The thing I don't like about having champions and ultimates as armours is that it's as though the digimon can still digivolve, when the whole idea is that the dark towers are stopping them from doing so.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 11-22-2007, 05:00 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSalamence View Post
The thing I don't like about having champions and ultimates as armours is that it's as though the digimon can still digivolve, when the whole idea is that the dark towers are stopping them from doing so.
The point is that they're not regular digivolving, they're armour digivolving. The only reason that I've made any reference to the champions and ultimates at all is for the appearance, nothing more.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 11-22-2007, 07:53 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Hey KFT!? Can you reserve me?

Name: Dakon "D" Rasheel
Position: Digi-Destined
Primary Digi-Egg: Light
Appearance: African-American. He has a short-sleeved black & white jacket, black pants, and black & white shoes. He also has a large round afro, with a headband on it. He also wears 2 black and white wristbands aswell. The Headband is black and has a White Circle with two creasent lines on either side.

Personality: Dakon isn't mean, but is kept to himself about certain secrets. He is nice to his friends, and is reliable. He isn't the kind of person that gives up easily, and is always up for a fight. He has his morals, but doesn't keep up with them most of the time. He's usually lazy, and only does things if he feels he has too. Always the person that likes to see the "light" in things, he's always cheerful
Partner Digimon: Kitsunyamon

Digimon Form

In-Training Stage
Name: Reremon(male)
Appearance:
Attack: Transform(Changes into objects or other digimon close to it's size.)
Note: Your Digimon will revert to this form after you take it back from the Digital World.

Rookie Stage
Name: Kitsunaymon
Appearance:http://etuix.deviantart.com/art/Fox-35031621
Attack #1:Elemental Claw(Swipes the foe with a claw emmiting a random element i.e. Ice, Fire, Grass, Water, or Earth
Attack #2:Force of Nature(becomes one with nature, becoming one of the above elements to attack the foes)

Secondary Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Vulpinimon "The Blade of Light"
Appearance: Ok, Take Renamon, Remove the sleeves, and put Flamedramons gloves on him, aswell as the shoes. And instead of being yellow and white, he is orange. And also remove the symbols on her legs. He stands on two legs too.
Attack #1: 1000 Claw Fury(Rapidly hits you in all directions, dealing 1000 powerfull hits.)
Attack #2: Shadow Clone(Uses the Handsign in Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu, and releases clones, each a different color, excelling in the corresponding element)

Note: Your Digimon will go to this stage once you activate your Digi-Egg and say "Digi-Armor energize!"

Personality: He has a distinced tone of seriousness in comparison to D. He's always ready fight, and stays in till the very end. He's also smarter than D aswell. Being one with nature, he has the ability to sense when somethings wrong. Aside from that, he can be very mean, even to his friends. Even though he relizes and knows he has to work together with D to get things done, he prefers to work alone. He is unsure of why he was created, though he's from a biology report on trees.

Last edited by dottio716; 12-05-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:42 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Im totally gonna sign up for this

Name: Erica Lasoir

Primary Digi-Egg: Kindness ( http://content.answers.com/main/cont...5px-DEoK3D.jpg )
Secondary Digi-Egg: Hope ( http://content.answers.com/main/cont...gg_of_Hope.jpg )

Appearance:
The changes are: She has blue jeans, no purse and creature and her hair is auburn.

Personality: Erica is super kind and caring, using a lot of her spare time to volunteer at animal shelters and cleaning up the park. She would help out anyone if they were in a nasty situation, even her enemies. This good quality can be a major problem to Erica, as it makes it easy to take advantage of her. This is the big reason behind why she received the Digi-egg of kindness, because she`s so nice. Despite her usually gentle nature, Erica does have a slight temper and she can get stubborn and moody. Even if she is nice, this teen can be really impatient and sometimes. Erica keeps all her troubles bottled up, and that could lead to some problems later on. She will stick up for others, but never herself. Also, she has a lot of hope in nasty situations, not letting her optimism die.

Partner Digimon: Patamon ( female )
Note that she likes to be called Day

Digimon Form (This is a form for your Digimon partner)

In-Training Stage
Name: Tokomon

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...180px-Toko.jpg

Attack: Bubble Blow: It fires pink bubbles from the mouth, pretty weak against most foes.
Note, when in danger she has massive monster-like teeth, but it`s just a bluff. They are useless.

Rookie Stage
Name: Patamon

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...x-Patamon2.jpg

Attack #1: Boom Bubble: Patamon's body blows up as air is in taken - then powerful bubbles are shot at the opponent
Attack #2: Slamming Attack: Patamon slams into foe

Primary Armor Digivolved Stage ( the digi-egg of kindness )
Name: Prairiemon, ``The claws of kindness``

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/di...Prairiemon.jpg

Attack #1: Hare's Ear: fires sonic blasts from both ears
Attack #2: Dimension Hole: Simlpy claws foes with her massive claws

Secondary Armor Digivolved Stage ( digi-egg of hope )
Name: Pegasusmon ``Flying Hope``

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...x-Pegusmon.jpg

Attack #1: Star Shower: Shoots many attacking stars from the wings
Attack #2:Equus Beam: Fires a greenish beam from the triangle on the forehead.

Personality: Patamon is nice and caring, just like Erica. However, the Digimon knows when it`s being too nice, and who shouldn`t be aided. Patamon tends to try to convince her human friend when she is going too far. This Digimon is persistent, once Day has a goal, there is no stopping her from gettin it accomplished. Stubborn, she rarely changes her mind about something. Patamon is a good friend, loyal and true, a great listener. Patience is probably her strongest point, a long line up or a wait isn`t a big deal to her. Lack of flexibly and poor time management are Day`s bigger flaws. Another thing, this Digimon hates to be mistaken for a guy and tends to act childish at times.

Hope it`s good

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 11-23-2007 at 05:02 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:12 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Is my sign up done yet?

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-24-2007, 05:29 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

KFT will choose who he thinks are the better Role Players for the RP at the end of a 2 week period.

And I'm finished my SU. If anything needs to be changed, I'll gladly do it.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew three View Post
I hope i can join this Rp
Name: Ryuki Fuma
Position:Digidestined
Primary Digi-Egg:Miracles
Secondary Digi-Egg:Sincerity
Appearance:
Personality:Always believes in miracles even when in the baddest problems.He sometimes think that Dorumon is a little annoying when he's trying to test his speed because it would take hours before they could go.Ryuki always looks for a bright side of things to cheer his friends up though sometimes that doens't help his friends at all.But unlike Dorumon he's not a clutz when he see's Dorumon about to trip he rushes over to where Dorumon is and helps him get back up before he trips.He has a kind side and like Dorumon he has a strong sense of Justice.
Partner Digimon:Dorumon

Digimon Form

In-Training Stage
Name: Dorimon
Appearance:
Attack:Tiny Metal: Fires metal projectiles at the enemy

Rookie Stage
Name: Dorumon
Appearance:
Attack#1:Beast Claw:slashes an enemy at high speed two times
Attack#2: Raging Beast: Charges at the enemy at full speed

Primary Armor Digivolved StageName:Dorugamon "Wings of Miracles"
Appearance:
Attack#1:Heavy Metal:Fires Multiple metal projectiles at multiple enemys
Attack#2: Fighting Sprit: Goes all out to damage the enemy

Secondary Armor Digivolved StageName:Dorugremon"Final Enemy of Sincerity"
Appearance:
Attack#1:Metal Meteor: Metal projectiles rain down on the enemys
Attack#2:Dramon Claw:Fuses claws with fire and slash the enemy

Personality:Dorumon is always a little headstrong but with a strong sense of justice.Sometimes he can be a little bit of a clutz but trys not to be a clutz.He's always trying to improve himself by testing his speed he would ask some digimon to race him and to see if he can beat them.He will do anything for Ryuki and because of that they can't be separated from each other.He's very good in making plans for battle purposes.
You must think of original digimon for your armor digivolving purposes if you're going to use dorumon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
Hey KFT!? Can you reserve me?

Name: Dakon "D" Rasheel
Position: Digi-Destined
Primary Digi-Egg: Light
Secondary Digi-Egg: Light
Appearance: African-American. He has a short-sleeved black & white jacket, black pants, and black & white shoes. He also has a large round afro, with a headband on it. He also wears 2 black and white wristbands aswell. The Headband is black and has a White Circle with two creasent lines on either side.

Personality: Dakon isn't mean, but is kept to himself about certain secrets. He is nice to his friends, and is reliable. He isn't the kind of person that gives up easily, and is always up for a fight. He has his morals, but doesn't keep up with them most of the time. He's usually lazy, and only does things if he feels he has too. Always the person that likes to see the "light" in things, he's always cheerful
Partner Digimon: Kitsunyamon

Digimon Form

In-Training Stage
Name: Reremon(male)
Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Reremon.jpg
Attack: Transform(Changes into objects or other digimon close to it's size.)

Rookie Stage
Name: Kitsunaymon
Appearance:http://etuix.deviantart.com/art/Fox-35031621
Attack #1:Elemental Claw(Swipes the foe with a claw emmiting a random element i.e. Ice, Fire, Grass, Water, or Earth
Attack #2:Force of Nature(becomes one with nature, becoming one of the above elements to attack the foes)

Primary Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Kitsuubimon "The Wings of Illumination"
Appearance: http://shadowsaber.deviantart.com/ar...tsune-58731439
Attack #1:Gales of Destruction(Flaps it's wings creating a devastating wind force)
Attack #2:Flare Rush(Bursts into Flames and slams the enemy)

Secondary Armor Digivolved Stage
Name: Vulpinimon "The Blade of Light"
Appearance: Ok, Take Renamon, Remove the sleeves, and put Flamedramons gloves on him, aswell as the shoes. And instead of being yellow and white, he is orange. And also remove the symbols on her legs. He stands on two legs too.
Attack #1: 1000 Claw Fury(Rapidly hits you in all directions, dealing 1000 powerfull hits.)
Attack #2: Shadow Clone(Uses the Handsign in Naruto's Shadow Clone Jutsu, and releases clones, each a different color, excelling in the corresponding element)

Personality: He has a distinced tone of seriousness in comparison to D. He's always ready fight, and stays in till the very end. He's also smarter than D aswell. Being one with nature, he has the ability to sense when somethings wrong. Aside from that, he can be very mean, even to his friends. Even though he relizes and knows he has to work together with D to get things done, he prefers to work alone. He is unsure of why he was created, though he's from a biology report on trees.
Welcome back D, one problem, you can't have two Digimon for one egg.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Im totally gonna sign up for this

Name: Erica Lasoir

Primary Digi-Egg: Kindness ( http://content.answers.com/main/cont...5px-DEoK3D.jpg )
Secondary Digi-Egg: Hope ( http://content.answers.com/main/cont...gg_of_Hope.jpg )

Appearance:
The changes are: She has blue jeans, no purse and creature and her hair is auburn.

Personality: Erica is super kind and caring, using a lot of her spare time to volunteer at animal shelters and cleaning up the park. She would help out anyone if they were in a nasty situation, even her enemies. This good quality can be a major problem to Erica, as it makes it easy to take advantage of her. This is the big reason behind why she received the Digi-egg of kindness, because she`s so nice. Despite her usually gentle nature, Erica does have a slight temper and she can get stubborn and moody. Even if she is nice, this teen can be really impatient and sometimes. Erica keeps all her troubles bottled up, and that could lead to some problems later on. She will stick up for others, but never herself. Also, she has a lot of hope in nasty situations, not letting her optimism die.

Partner Digimon: Patamon ( female )
Note that she likes to be called Day

Digimon Form (This is a form for your Digimon partner)

In-Training Stage
Name: Tokomon

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...180px-Toko.jpg

Attack: Bubble Blow: It fires pink bubbles from the mouth, pretty weak against most foes.
Note, when in danger she has massive monster-like teeth, but it`s just a bluff. They are useless.

Rookie Stage
Name: Patamon

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...x-Patamon2.jpg

Attack #1: Boom Bubble: Patamon's body blows up as air is in taken - then powerful bubbles are shot at the opponent
Attack #2: Slamming Attack: Patamon slams into foe

Primary Armor Digivolved Stage ( the digi-egg of kindness )
Name: Prairiemon, ``The claws of kindness``

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/di...Prairiemon.jpg

Attack #1: Hare's Ear: fires sonic blasts from both ears
Attack #2: Dimension Hole: Simlpy claws foes with her massive claws

Secondary Armor Digivolved Stage ( digi-egg of hope )
Name: Pegasusmon ``Flying Hope``

Appearance: http://content.answers.com/main/cont...x-Pegusmon.jpg

Attack #1: Star Shower: Shoots many attacking stars from the wings
Attack #2:Equus Beam: Fires a greenish beam from the triangle on the forehead.

Personality: Patamon is nice and caring, just like Erica. However, the Digimon knows when it`s being too nice, and who shouldn`t be aided. Patamon tends to try to convince her human friend when she is going too far. This Digimon is persistent, once Day has a goal, there is no stopping her from gettin it accomplished. Stubborn, she rarely changes her mind about something. Patamon is a good friend, loyal and true, a great listener. Patience is probably her strongest point, a long line up or a wait isn`t a big deal to her. Lack of flexibly and poor time management are Day`s bigger flaws. Another thing, this Digimon hates to be mistaken for a guy and tends to act childish at times.

Hope it`s good
Always the best from you Moonlight, great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu_master123 View Post
Is my sign up done yet?
Dude, I was in Wisconsin without a computer. I didn't want to hinsel you something out of rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre View Post
KFT will choose who he thinks are the better Role Players for the RP at the end of a 2 week period.

And I'm finished my SU. If anything needs to be changed, I'll gladly do it.
I'll check it in a minute

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-25-2007, 06:30 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Well fine! That is okay I guess

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-25-2007, 09:20 PM
mew three Offline
Experienced Trainer

Do you mean I need to use an orginal digimon name for Dorumon's digivolving?
Old 11-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew three View Post
Do you mean I need to use an orginal digimon name for Dorumon's digivolving?
No, you need to think of an actual new Digimon

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-26-2007, 08:24 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

It took me a minute to realize what you meant, but I got it now. It's a minor adjustment, but it can work? right?