Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Stories

Stories Write a story to catch Pokemon. A Grader will then decide if it catches or not.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:02 AM
xandertron Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default The Crystal Tower

THE CRYSTAL TOWER
Intro
So, I've decided to go for a big, big, big challenge; a Porygon-Z. Basically, I want to be laughed at by everyone who reads this Intro. The story should be done at about... early June. Just wanted to get started now for such an undertaking project. (stretches) Actually, I won't write any chapters till the Grand Marsh gets graded. But I might as well write the...
Prologue
A long time ago, there was a group of diggers aged around 20. There were 6 miners, 5 of which had dark-colored skin, and wore white t-shirts. They each had mining helmets. Those 5 were named Harry, Bob, Lenny, Fred, and Charlie. The other miner was an obnoxious dark-skinned man who wore a yellow tanktop, and a much larger mining helmet than the others. He called himself "the leader of the group". His name was Ralph.The group had a big, red toolbox that held all their stuff, which usually was held by Charlie, an order from Ralph. Inside the toolbox was 3 shovels, a jackhammer, and a wrench. Charlie, Harry and Bob all had Machops. Lenny and Fred both shared a powerful Geodude. Ralph had an Electrabuzz, who proved usually no help in digging. The 3 Machops and Geodude were rather energetic, while the Electrabuzz was lazy. One day in September, the group was digging on a spot they had been digging for 3 days. Charlie, Lenny, and Fred had been digging, while Bob, Harry, and Ralph were on break. "Well guys," Harry said," I think there's nothing here. We might as well-"CRACK! "Hey guys, come over here! I think I found something!" Fred cried. Harry rushed over and grabbed the shovel that Lenny was using, and carefully scooped out granites of earth around an odd looking shape. Two hours later, they discovered an odd arrangement of shapes. "I know what that thing is. I've heard about them. They're called-" Suddenly, the shapes started glowing. It started floating in mid-air. "Pooorygon-Z!" It started levitating up and up and up till the diggers could no longer see it. The earth started to rumble. "RUN!!!!!" Charlie yelled, and all the diggers tried to get as far away from the area as they could. A huge tower made completely out of crystals sprouted out of the ground. Luckily, the diggers had made it in time. The group saw that there was an entrance to the tower, and they walked in. Suddenly, all of the diggers started to glow! They were lifted up into the air, but could not control their motions. They quickly went through the top of the first floor, as if they were air. Suddenly, the diggers swept through each an every ceiling of the Crystal Tower, as if they were just wind. Finally, they were at the very top of the Crystal Tower, and they stopped glowing. Porygon-Z stood before the group of diggers. It stared at them for a while, and suddenly unleashed a massive Tri Attack on Charlie. He turned to solid ice. "How dare you!" cried Lenny,"Geodude! Show that bundle of shapes who's the Boss!" Lenny tossed a Pokeball into the air, which a Geodude appeared out of. "You too, Machop!" cried Harry, and almost spontaneously, Bob yelled," Show that Porygon-Z who's the boss, Machop!" They both tossed Pokeballs into the air, which Machops popped out of. "Uhh... Go, Electrabuzz?" Ralph said, then dropped a Pokeball on the ground, which a sleeping Electrabuzz popped out of. "Pooooooory..." the Porygon-Z said, charging up energy,"gon!!!" The Porygon-Z released a huge Hyper Beam at the sleeping Electrabuzz, making a hole in the Crystal Tower. "El-el-Electrabuzz?" Ralph stuttered," You'll pay for that you, Pory-" Ralph leaped right into the hole, then fell down into the Crystal Tower. Suddenly, crystals slowly reformed the hole, till it looked like no Hyper Beam had ever struck the Crystal Tower. "Machop, use Karate Chop on that Porygon-Z!" Harry cried. The Machop charged toward the Porygon-Z, but Machop's arm struck through the Crystal Tower, creating a small hole. Crystals immediately filled the hole, trapping the Machop's arm. "Machop, go help Harry's Machop out!" Bob cried, then stared at Lenny and Fred. "Everyone," Fred cried," back up." Every digger backed up, and Bob's Machop simply gave up trying to free Harry's Machop, and backed away with the diggers. "Geodude, use Explosion!" Lenny yelled. Geodude grunted, then unleashed a firey explosion that destroyed most of the top of the Crystal Tower. The diggers were lucky, and avoided the explosion. Lenny and Fred suddenly saw Geodude glowing and growing. Suddenly, the glowing stopped, and a Graveler fell down into the Crystal Tower. "P-p-p-p-Porygon-Z!" the Porygon-Z cried. The Crystal Tower started glowing, and Porygon-Z was lifted up into the air. "Magnet Rise," Harry said. "No! I won't let this happen to my Geodude- or now, Graveler!" Lenny cried, and held Fred's hand as he jumped off of the small section of the Crystal Tower he was standing on. They both fell down following the fainted Graveler. Harry, Bob's Machop, and Bob stood on a ledge of the Crystal Tower as they saw their companions (and melted ice water) fall down into the Crystal Tower. The Porygon-Z started glowing. Suddenly, a flash of yellow blinding light was released from Porygon-Z, making it impossible to see for the two Diggers and the Machop. The light lasted for about 2 minutes, and then faded away. The Crystal Tower had recovered completely, exactly as the diggers had first saw it. Suddenly, Harry eyed a staircase going down. "Bob, let's go!" Harry said, then ran down the staircase, Bob and his Machop shortly following after. Luckily, the Porygon-Z didn't notice the diggers running down the stairs. Bob and Harry stopped in horror when he reached the bottom of the stairs. There they found their friends coated in crystals in crystals; Ralph, Electrabuzz, Lenny, Fred, and Graveler. They also saw a Machop whose arm was coated in crystals. Finally, they saw the red toolbox, which was completely crystal-free. "Guys... y-you're coated in c-c-c-crystals b-but y-you're st-till a-alive?" Bob stuttered. "Pretty much. Kinda weird, isn't it?" Lenny said, while the crystal-armed Machop nodded. "What about Charlie?" Harry quickly asked, not taking the news too seriously at all. "H-he's," Fred tried to say, then sniffled a bit," water. We put him... in the....red toolbox." Everyone stared at the red toolbox.
End of Prolouge
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...99#post1827799
STOP PMing ME ABOUT POKEMON VILLAGE!
RioLucaRioLucaRioLucaRioLucario

Last edited by xandertron; 11-19-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:07 AM
xandertron Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Crystal Tower

CHAPTER 1
Xandertron ran out of Pastoria City's Pokemon Center. "Psst! Hey! Kid! I heard about this tower with rare Pokemon in it! Over here! In the trees!" Xandertron quickly ran into some nearby trees, where he found a clearing with a man wearing gray clothing in. He had black hair and dark-colored skin. The man also had a gray belt with 5 Pokeballs buckled to it. "You're mom told you to listen to strangers? That's some real solid parenting there. Anyway, they call me the Golbat Master," the gray clothed man said to Xandertron. "What about the tower?" Xandertron quickly asked. "Oh yeah! Well, you can only get there by flying," the Golbat Master replied. "I don't have any flying Pokemon though," Xandertron said. "Well," the Golbat Master sighed," I guess I could lend you a ride... that is, if you beat me in a battle." "I could beat a lot of Golbats any day!" Xandertron exclaimed to the Golbat Master. "Fine. Choose one Pokemon, and I'll choose one," the Golbat Master said. "I'll use Riolu!" Xandertron lifted a Pokeball into the air. "Hmph," the Golbat Master snorted, then picked out a Pokeball. The Golbat Master tossed the Pokeball into the air, and a Crobat transcended from it from a flash of red light. "I thought you were the Golbat Master, not the Crobat Master," Xandertron said, tossing his Pokeball into the air. "I like to broaden my variety! This is my only Crobat," the Golbat Master replied. While he was talking, a Riolu, along with a flash of red light, transcended from a Pokeball. "Now, Crobat! Use Poison Fang!" cried out the Golbat Master. "Riolu, dodge it!" Xandertron cried. The Crobat swiftly flew forward, and tried to clench it's teeth into Riolu. Luckily, Riolu dodged the attack, making the Crobat's teeth sink into the ground. The Crobat spit out some grass that it had almost eaten. "Now, Riolu! Counter with Copycat!" Xandertron shouted. The Riolu took a step back. Then, the blue Emanation Pokemon bit the Crobat fiercely, poisoning the Crobat. The Crobat was inflicted with pain as the poison stung. "Don't hold back!" the Golbat Master said," Try an Air Cutter!" The Crobat spit out some acid, which melted through the grass on the ground. Suddenly, the bat Pokemon charged toward the Riolu, and when the Crobat was right next to Riolu, the Crobat flapped it's wing at Riolu harshly. The Riolu bounced about 5 feet backwards, landing on his head. "Riolu! Try to get up!" Xandertron cried from afar. "Crobat! While he's down, use Leech Life!" the Golbat Master yelled. Riolu fell down flat on his face, then tried to pick himself up. When he was about to get up, the Crobat flew near him. The Crobat suddenly began sucking Riolu's energy, and the Crobat looking more healthy by the second. "Riolu! Get up and use Counter!" Xandertron ordered. Riolu flipped out of the way, then jumped at the Crobat. They both fell to the ground, and Riolu jumped backwards, trying to get away from the Crobat. The Crobat desprately tried to flutter up, and made it 6 inches above the ground. Suddenly, it's eyes turned as wide as a bowling ball. It spit out 4 purple bubbles, then fell to the ground. "Crobat, return," the Golbat Master said, and held out Crobat's Pokeball. The Pokeball absorbed Crobat, and the Golbat Master put the Pokeball on his gray belt. "Well, now that I know that your pokemon are tough enough, I can ditch this disguise," the Golbat Master said, then took out a strange gray ball from a hidden pocket in his pants. The Golbat Master dropped the ball, and the area was engulfed with smoke. Xandertron fell down to the floor, coughing. In a few minutes, the fog cleared out, and everyone in the area was gone. Both Riolu and the Golbat Master were gone. "What-what happened?" Xandertron asked himself. Suddenly, he saw footprints leading out of the forest clearing. Xandertron followed the footprints, and was soon back in Pastoria City. Everyone in the town was lying down, and coughing. Xandertron quickly ran into the Pokemon Center. He saw Nurse Joy laying on the floor, coughing. Suddenly, Xandertron heard some laughing from far away. He ran out of the Pokemon Center and saw a familiar Team Rocket Grunt laughing. Standing next to him was a Gengar. He had dozens of Pokeballs on his belt."Sean! How could you do this to Pastoria City? All these people-" Xandertron said to Sean, but was quickly interrupted,"sprawled on the floor and coughing. Oh yeah, that Golbat Master thing? You don't know the trouble I went through to get it..." Xandertron quickly replied," You stole it from a hardworking trainer, didn't you? Now give all the Pokemon back, or I'll-I'll-I'll-" "Exactly. Riolu was you're only tough Pokemon, remember? And the little blue little thing probably wouldn't even last a chance against Gengar here. Gengar, use Sucker Punch!" Sean interrupted. And before Xandertron could say," What? This isn't a Pokemon battle, Sean!" the Gengar ran up to Xandertron. "Gen.....gar!" Gengar yelled, and punched Xandertron harshly. Xandertron flew 6 feet backwards, and landed flat on his face. Xandertron pulled himself up, still aching badly form the Sucker Punch. "Sean, Pokemon aren't weapons! Are you insane? Is this really what you want to do?" Xandertron asked Sean. "Yes it is," Sean carelessly replied," and by the way, the Crystal Tower I told you about? Some people never come out of there. I was thinking of ditching you there, but then I decided I might as well just steal your Pokemon." My gosh, Team Rocket's never done anything this evil before. Sean just completely sickened Pastoria City, and now he's using Pokemon to harm people. He's got to have some kind of weakness... "Sean, if I beat your Gengar in a Pokemon battle with my Riolu, you give all the Pokemon back to Pastoria City." "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Sean replied," All the Pokemon I have stolen- every single one of them- are now Shadow Pokemon." "Fine," Xandertron replied," if I win, you disinfect all the Pokemon-" "Heh," Sean interrupted," If only I could do that. The only ways to purify a Shadow Pokemon aren't so close to Sinnoh. There is two Purification chambers in Orre, one mechanical, and one a relic. And I think Celebi can purify Shadow Pokemon. If you're wondering, Celebi is probably somewhere around... Johto." "So you're telling me that if I battle you with my Riolu, which is now a Shadow Pokemon, I will probably lose. And in the event that I win, all the Pokemon that were Pastoria City's will now be Shadow Pokemon, which the town will probably ask me to heal since they had nothing to do with this. And then I'll probably have to travel all the way to either Orre or Hoenn to heal them. Then I'll probably have to come all the way back to Pastoria City to return the Pokemon." "Exactly," Sean replied, then started laughing. "Give me Riolu's Pokeball. Pastoria City isn't going to save itself." Sean tossed a Pokeball at Xandertron, which he caught. "Riolu, for Pastoria City!" the Pokemon Trainer cried. He threw out a Pokeball, which, along with a flash of red light, a Riolu transcended from. "Uh... use Force Palm?" Xandertron questionably said. The blue Pokemon growled angrily at it's trainer, and did nothing. "Ha! The only move that Pokemon knows is now Shadow Rush! Which might be a flaw in my plan, since the main reason I wanted to capture it was because it knows Counter. Oh well." Xandertron sighed, then replied,"Fine. Riolu, use Shadow Rush!" A shadowy aura started to glow around the Riolu. It let out a rather odd cry, then plunged toward the Gengar. The blue Pokemon headbutted the ghost Pokemon harshly. The Gengar fell down to the ground, but swiftly picked itself up. "Now Gengar! Let's fire out Hypnosis!" the Team Rocket Grunt yelled to the trainer. The Gengar suddenly made a spiral disc attached to some string appear out of thin air. Then, the ghost Pokemon waved the disc around in front of Riolu. The Riolu suddenly appeared drowsy, and collapsed on the ground, sleeping. "Okay! Now let's continue with the plan, Gengar! Use Nightmare!" Sean called out to the Gengar. The Gengar breathed out a large ball made immensely out of shadows. The ball hit the sleeping Riolu. The Riolu started twitching around for about 2 minutes. "Riolu! GET UP!!!" Xandertron shouted at the Riolu. Suddenly, every single sleeping body that lay sprawled on the ground at Pastoria City started to wake up, seeing the battle that was currently happening right in the middle of their city. But there was one more person that was also watching this battle; in fact, that person had been watching every minute of the battle, starting right from the "Golbat Master" trick. After Sean had launched the smoke bomb, the "spy" had put on a gas mask and jumped into a small section of water in Pastoria City, and carefully spied the battle from there.

Last edited by xandertron; 12-09-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 06:50 PM
xandertron Offline
Experienced Trainer

CHAPTER 2
This spy was none other than the Legend Master. The Legend Master's history all starts way back when he was a young Team Rocket Grunt. He had captured a Lugia with a Master Ball, and was about to turn it into Giovanni, when the Lugia began talking to the Legend Master. Lugia soon befriended the Legend Master, and the Legend Master couldn't turn the Lugia in. A few weeks after the young Team Rocket Grunt had befriended the Lugia, he realized just how evil Team Rocket was. He then told Lugia the location of a hidden Team Rocket base, which Lugia fired an Aeroblast at. After that, Lugia began telling the Legend Master the locations of other legendary Pokemon, which the Legend Master caught and befriended. He had caught almost all of the legendary Pokemon now, earning him the title "Legend Master." No one knows his real name, and when people ask him how many legendaries he has, he always responds,"I'm only missing four." And when people ask him what legendaries he's missing, he tells them he's missing Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, and Celebi.

Back in Pastoria City, everyone had woken up. Even the sleeping Riolu. They all started rubbing their eyes, the locals saying things like "Where's my Quagsire?" and "What happened?". Their questions would now be answered- unfortunately, by Sean. Sean began telling his story," Well, I was just about to challenge Crasher Wake to a gym battle to get my next badge, when all of a sudden, I saw Xandertron here," Sean glared at Xandertron," throw the smoke bomb. Fortunately, I wasn't effected as much as all of you, and after the smoke cleared, I went to see what he did. Xandertron had dozens of Pokeballs on his belt, belonging to you all. He was laughing evilly, along with his Riolu, who had some sort of shadowy aura. He then noticed me and told me that he turned all of Pastoria City's Pokemon into shadow Pokemon!" Everyone except Xandertron gasped. Xandertron began stuttering. "Then he told me if I beat him in a Pokemon battle, I might have a few less broken limbs-" Sean continued, but was interrupted by something jumping out of a small section of water. "Look up in the sky!" a man said. "It's a Gyarados!" a young man said. "It's a Milotic!" a little girl said. "It's Superman!" a small boy said. "No, I think it's a person," Xandertron managed to say. And he was right. The Legend Master landed on the ground, making a thump.

The Legend Master had a dark blue hat on. It had a black collar around it, which pretty much matched the rest of his outfit. He wore a black cape, a black long-sleeve shirt, grayish pants, and black gloves. He had blond hair, but the rest of his face was hidden under the gas mask. "Excuse me, but I was watching the whole battle, right from the start," the Legend Master said, his voice a bit changed under the gas mask. He then took off his gas mask, revealing his face. Xandertron immediately noticed his small nose. The Legend Master also had a few pimples on the right side of his face, and his skin was a sort of pale yellow. He explained to Pastoria City the whole story, starting right from the Golbat Master trick. It took at least 45 minutes, and some of the younger villagers got hungry, and had to go get some food, so they missed parts of the story. Xandertron, however, stayed the whole way through, pointing out a few extra details, like,"I also went to the Pokemon Center to see that Nurse Joy was sprawled out on the floor and coughing," and he added a few extra battle details. After the story was done, a 39-year old lawyer who was dressed in a tuxedo shouted,"How do we know you're not a partner in crime with him, and that story was a complete fake?" The Legend Master hit his head. "You really need more evidence? Well, first of all, Sean here is wearing the belt with all the Pokeballs on it..." The lawyer quickly replied,"What if Xandertron switched the belt onto Sean while we were all starting to get up?" "Second of all, Sean is wearing a shirt with a big red R on it..." the Legend Master sighed. All the citizens of Pastoria City gasped. "Can I continue my story?" Sean asked, but was quickly interrupted by the lawyer,"Too late! We already know it was you who-" "When you all started to get up, Xandertron made his Riolu attack me. I was unconcious, then when I woke up, I had this shirt on me! He switched the shirts!" Sean exclaimed, interrupting the lawyer. All of Pastoria City gasped, then Sean said," I say these two should travel to Orre, and heal all our Pokemon back to normal! All who agree, say Ai!" There was a loud series of "Ai!"s, then a 25-year old woman with a red sweatshirt asked,"What if they just run away with all our Pokemon and we never get them back?" Sean replied,"Right! I guess I should tag along to make sure these two don't steal our Pokemon!" The Legend Master and Xandertron both sighed.

It was raining as Sean, the Legend Master, and Xandertron trudged through glops of mud. "UGH!" the Legend Master exclaimed,"I'M SO SICK OF THIS MUD!" They had just left south of Pastoria City when it started to rain. The group didn't mind the rain, but the mud up to the Legend Master's waist was more than he could handle. The Legend Master grabbed a purple and white ball ball from his belt, and threw it into the air. As the Masterball flew threw the air, the Legend Master shouted," Go, Latios!" A blue and gray legendary Pokemon emerged from the Masterball. "What can I do for you, Legend Master?" the Latios gently asked. Both Xandertron and Sean looked at the Latios in shock. First because Latios was a legendary Pokemon, and second of all because it could talk. "Just follow instructions," the Legend Master lightly said. Sean slowly started to take out his velcro watch. Out of the blue, he swiftly brought it up to his mouth, and said,"We got a talking Latios south of Pastoria City! Code niner-niner! Bring protection, it's raining! I repeat, it is raining! Bring all units in! Bring-" The Legend Master swiftly snatched the velcro watch , and put it around his arm. "Xandertron, hang on to Latios! Time to escape!" the Legend Master said, and the three raced to Latios. The Legend Master sat around it's neck, while Xandertron grabbed onto it's right wing. "Latios, take off!" the L.M. yelled. Sean grabbed onto Latios's left wing, and the legendary Pokemon took off.

Sean was hanging on for his life, as his hand slowly started to drop from the wing. Suddenly, he slid off and began falling down. "Hey, Legend Master," said Xandertron,"I don't mean to bother you, but I'm not exactly hanging on right now." And he was right. His hand was barely hanging onto the blue wing of Latios. "Go, Latias!" the L.M. cried, and threw a Masterball into the air. A red legendary Pokemon emerged from it, known none other than Latias. "Latias, pick up Xandertron! He's slipping!" the Legend Master said, and the Latias responded,"'Kay." The Latias did as told, and Xandertron was now riding around the neck of Latias. Xandertron wasn't in shock this time, after seeing a Latios that could talk, what could he expect? "A Latios and a Latias? The more, the merrier!"a voice boomed. Suddenly there was a crack of thunder, and the rain started to pour heavier. It was very gray out. The voice revealed itself to be coming out of one of the 50 blimps now surrounding Latias, Latios, the Legend Master, and Xandertron. They were completely covered in metal, which for some reason wasn't rusting in the rain. The most unfortunate thing that was happening that minute was that painted onto the metal was a big, red R. The other most unfortunate thing was that one of these blimps was 8x the size of Xandertron and co. and they were all loaded with missiles. "Launch the smoke bomb, Rocket #4883!" the voice boomed,"but don't hit them too hard. I want them all alive." "Yes sir, I'll launch the smoke time bomb, which doesn't hit hard enough to knock anyone out, but still releases the same amount-" a new voice called out, but the voice angrily boomed back,"LAUNCH THE FREAKING BOMB ALREADY!" "Yes, let me just set up the Sudowoodo Jump House, so they won't fall too-" the other voice sqeaked back, but was again interrupted by the booming, angry voice," IT'S ALREADY SET UP! WHAT, DO YOU THINK WE COME COMPLETELY UNPREPARED?" A time bomb spun out of one of the blimps. "I do!" the Legend Master yelled," Latios, Dragonbreath!" The Latios cranked his neck a little back. Suddenly, a green blast of light came out of Latios's mouth, hitting the time bomb, and the blimp that shot it. The blimp sustained a hole, and fell down.

Last edited by xandertron; 12-16-2007 at 03:27 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:19 PM
xandertron Offline
Experienced Trainer

CHAPTER 3
Xandertron looked down at the crashed blimp. He saw a body crawl out from the remains. The body was missing an arm. Best not to dwell on it, Xandertron thought to himself. "Rockets #s 589,12,765,4657, and 239 take the body to a Pokemon Center. Wear disguises. If I am correct, Nurse Joy has a medical degree in not only Pokemon, but humans too," the voice depressingly boomed. "Think they deserved that?" Xandertron sympathetically asked. "He'll be all right. Team Rocket has done that on many occasions to make you feel sorry for them. Dragonbreath isn't a very powerful attack, they all fake it. Put their arms in their shirts, it's hilarious," the L.M. replied. "Then how did it take down the blimp?" Xandertron asked.

"If you must know," the voice from one of the blimps boomed,"it's a kind of non-rotting resource-" "That's impossible! That's metal, and it's clearly not rotting!" Xandertron interrupted. "Excuse me," the voice boomed back,"let me finish my sentence. It's a resource I've discovered in Diglet Cave. It looks completely like metal, but it isn't. Not the slightest bit. In fact, when we ran tests on it, our computers said it was a Porygon-Z! We've also discovered the same kind of this stuff in the core of the pillars in Spear Pillar. The other thing is, there's loads of this stuff. Loads! We could have made 50,000 blimps with this stuff, and still have plenty left over! We've named it Rocketel upon discovery by Team Rocket. The weird thing is, our gamma rays and best laser cannons are completely useless against it. But when we got a Linoone to use Tackle on it, it burst into pieces! We assume it's only penetrable by Pokemon attacks. Now that you have your explanation, we go back to capturing legendary Pokemon. Rockets #792-806, launch some sleep bombs!" Suddenly, an array of time bombs came shooting out of many blimps,this time much swifter. They clinged onto the Latias and Latios, then let out an enormous amount of sleeping gas. When the gas cleared, the two legendary Pokemon and the two humans were all asleep. In a result of this, they all fell down. Suddenly, they hit a Sudowoodo kiddie jump house, which deflated slowly when hit. When the jump house was full, it had a blown-up Sudowoodo balloon tied into it. Inside it was a couple of inflatable trees, and a rubber, inflated stairway that led up to a 12-foot slide that kids slid down from to find themselves out of the bounce house, then enter the entrance to .only repeat the same process. But now it was deflated, so it really didn't matter.

The Legend Master awoke. Xandertron and the legendary Pokemon were gone. His cape was a little tattered, but it didn't matter. He was inside a Team Rocket HQ. Not a backup one, not a remake, not a storage shed, but THE Team Rocket HQ. Giovanni's lair. In the room that he was in had a large flat screen. The carpeting was yellow, and so were the walls. The floor had a big, red R painted on it. There was a red, comfortable-looking swivel chair turned backwards. There was a person and a Persian in the chair, but the Legend Master couldn't make out who the person was. Suddenly, the chair turned around. In the chair was Giovanni, and his Persian.

"Well,well,well. The Legend Master. Catcher of Legendary Pokemon. Wrecker of Rocket HQ#3. On Team Rocket's Wanted List. As #1. I sure am lucky to meet you,"Giovanni laughed. The L.M. noticed a green button on the arm rest on Giovanni's chair. Giovanni pressed the button, and the L.M. looked up. A cage made out of Rocketel with no bottom fell down from the ceiling with a loud thump! Unfortunately, he was standing right beneath where the cage fell, so the L.M. was trapped in the cage. Tied on top of the cage was a broken rope. "It worked! It worked! It might have taken me 30 minutes to set it, but it worked!" Giovanni cried as he leaped from his seat and jumped happily,"Ahem! Back to business," Giovanni sat back down, and changed his expression back to serious. "Wait," the L.M. questioned,"I've been asleep for more than 30 minutes?!" "'Fraid so,"Giovanni replied. "Where's Xandertron?!!" the L.M. exclaimed,"And where's my Pokemon?!!" "Well..." Giovanni slowly responded.

Xandertron punched the Rocketel bar, but it was no use. The only thing he got was a small hand injury. He was locked up in a small,barred cage. It had 22 feet as it's perimeter. The Pokemon Trainer's Riolu was in a different cage,about 3 feet left from his, sleeping. There were two guards standing outside each cage. The guards wore the usual Rocket uniform, a white shirt with a red R on it, and black pants. They all had on black belts that all had 3 Pokeballs attached to them. The guard standing to the right of Xandertron's cage was Chineese, the two guarding Riolu Native American, and the one left of Xandertron's cage African-American. The guards that were guarding Xandertron's cage snickered. How am I gonna get out of this? Oh yeah! The Linoone... of course! "RIOLU! SHADOW RUSH!" Xandertron yelled, at his highest voice. The Riolu woke up, and punched the front of the cage fiercely. The cage burst open, the Rocketel bars scattering everywhere. One bar hit the guard standing left of his cage, sending him flying toward the two guards standing by Xandertron's cage. The guard hit the other two, and they all passed out. The other guard ran around, screaming,"There's a kung-fu Riolu in this cage! Help! Help!" until eventually he tripped on a Rocketel bar,fell, and passed out. "Nice, now break open this cage, Riolu,"Xandertron said. The Riolu simply walked away on the cold,metal floor. The Riolu walked away until he was no longer in sight. "Dang, now what do I do?" Xandertron asked himself. He suddenly saw a broken-off piece of a bar of Rocketel that he could reach by slipping his hand through the bars of the cage. He did so, and started hammering on the cage with the bar. The Pokemon Trainer sighed, and said,"Beats a spoon."

Back in Giovanni's room, Sean and Giovanni were viewing the L.M.'s Pokemon. All the Pokemon were tied to the wall with rope, and sleeping. They were also behind a sound-proof screen,which was made out of Rocketel, so the L.M. wouldn't try to wake them up. Sean and Giovanni were now done with the legendary Pokemon, and Sean was being promoted to #1 Team Rocket Grunt-or, as Giovanni said, T.R. Specialist. "You do realize I'm just doing this to get rid of Jesse's and Jonathon's stupid dreams of coming as high as you," Giovanni said to Sean. "You mean Jessie's and Jame's-" Sean replied, but was interrupted by Giovanni,"Whatever. You are now promoted to T.R. Specialist-" Out of the blue, from the red doors on the other side of the room, a Riolu ran into the room. He tore off 5 Rocketel bars off of the cage, which he threw everywhere. Sean got hit with one, and passed out next to Giovanni. The L.M. then slipped out of his cage, while the Riolu began chasing Giovanni around the room with a Rocketel bar.

Xandertron hammered on the second bar one more time, and it broke off. "Now I can finally squeeze through!" Xandertron cried. The bar he had recently broke off and the bar he started on lay on the floor. It had taken him 20 minutes to break off both. The Pokemon Trainer slipped out of the cage, and started running in the direction his Riolu had run.

Riolu was still chasing Giovanni around the room when he yelled,"Persian! Break that bar in half with Slash!" The Persian had laid on Giovanni's chair the whole time, as that was it's nature. Suddenly, the Persian leaped off the chair, and jumped on the Shadow Riolu. The Persian raised it's paw in the air,"Per...". Then, it swiftly slashed at the Rocketel bar, breaking it into about a thousand pieces,"sain!" Then the cat Pokemon leaped off of Riolu. "That's not in half, Persian, but it will do," Giovanni cried, and smirked.

Last edited by xandertron; 12-24-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:30 PM
xandertron Offline
Experienced Trainer

CHAPTER 4
Xandertron burst through the red doors on the other side of the room. He looked around for a bit, and noticed everything that was going on. Suddenly, he shouted,"Riolu! Shadow Rush on that wall!" The Riolu charged smack into the soundproof wall, glowing with a shadowy aura. Suddenly, the whole Rocketel wall broke into over a million pieces. This made such a large racket that everyone in the room slammed their hands on their ears, and fell down on the floor. This noise was also so loud that all the legendary Pokemon that were behind the wall woke up with a start. All of them burst through the rope as if it was paper.

Now is the time to wonder. How does Lugia know the locations of all the legendary Pokemon? And why is Giovanni's room so big? It can hold every single legendary Pokemon(except Dialga,Palkia, and Arceus) in it! First of all, Team Rocket is very rich-that is, Giovanni is very rich. Very rich. So rich that he can build a skyscraper made completely out of solid gold. Second of all, legendary Pokemon have a sort of telepathic communication in their minds. They use this for advice from other legendary Pokemon, for example; Rayquaza, there's this crazy trainer on my tail with a Pikachu. Any tips? This used to be an ability only seldom used, as some Pokemon were enemies before the Legend Master caught and befriended them. This was one of the major problems he faced when catching nearly all of the Legendary Pokemon...

The Legend Master flew on the wings of a Lugia, completely dressed in black. Black hat, black jacket, black shoes, black gloves...everything. Except he didn't paint his face black. As Moltres had said,"That would make you get arrested as soon as an Officer Jenny would pass by underneath you!" He also carried a brown, wooden staff that Lugia had found him and given him as a present. "A gift from the legendary Pokemon," Lugia had said. But the L.M. only owned two legendary Pokemon currently; Moltres, a flying bird of flame, and Lugia, and they were about to get Zapdos. Lugia had revealed to the Legend Master the location of Zapdos; a mysterious power plant located north of a rocky tunnel past a small Pokemon Center. They had just flown over a lake when Lugia landed some ground. "Ugh, my wings are so tired! Could I take a break?" Lugia cried out to the Legend Master. "Sure!" he replied promptly, and held out a Masterball,"Lugia,return!" The legendary flying-type Pokemon was absorbed into the small purple and white ball.

Last edited by xandertron; 01-27-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:34 AM
xandertron Offline
Experienced Trainer

Alright, I'm going to have to kill this story right now- I'm filled up with school, I'm working on some magazine for my school, my computer just lost all it's files- I can't find the time to work on this story anymore.
Mods,please lock this thread.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:11 AM
2wings Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to 2wings Send a message via MSN to 2wings

Dude you wrote so much, the least you can do is add a battle and get the pokemon you want.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:47 PM
Crystal Pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Crystal Pikachu

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2wings View Post
Dude you wrote so much, the least you can do is add a battle and get the pokemon you want.
C'mon 2wings, you should know that only graders are allowed post in URPG stories, wether it's telling them it's too short or anything. D:

Besides, you don't need to capture it, if every other aspect is great, then he doesn't need to neccasarilly [spelling?] throw a Pokémon (or catch it in any other way.)

Awards || VPP || URPG

Credit to Sarah for the banner. x3