Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:13 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default (SU) Curse of Nightjade RP

THE STORY SO FAR

Time. As much as humans always thought it was on their side, that just wasn’t the case.

The pandemonium that resulted on the 18th of May shattered the world as we knew it. A young girl by the name of Janine, living in Goldenrod City, had come across the dark relic known as the Black Corral, which was passed down from her unsuspecting great grandmother. Always thought to be a jewelry box that could never be opened, Janine had found the hidden mechanisms to unlock it, and in her fantasies of grandeur, donned the jade and black gemmed jewelry inside. Once all the pieces were in play, Janine was instantly killed, but in her place, the dark Witch Queen Anaza had come to light and emerged from her entrapped state after so many years. She then brought her fiancé, the dark Warlock demigod Kanus, back from his own imprisonment to join her in her domination, knowing the two of them would create an unstoppable force.

In only a matter of hours, a total pandemonium had broken out. Anaza, unknown to almost everyone alive, was a demigoddess that deplored humanity for ruining the surrounding forests. Cities were plunged into darkness, while the forests and plains went through a traumatic overgrowth. The routes and paths that lead from city to city were swallowed whole by the brush, trees, and vegetation. Meanwhile, the urban areas were slowly going into secondary succession as many buildings and streets were being wrapped in vines, and their streets and sidewalks broken to make way for new vegetation. In a matter of a few years, it would be like they were never there to begin with.

The humans were the first to go. Anaza had turned half of them into trees themselves, while Kanus had trapped the remaining half into very small, black glass spheres. These Spirit Stones remained scattered around the city streets and buildings, neglected spirits trapped inside until someone or something managed to stop both Anaza and Kanus to free them. Meanwhile, with Kanus came a seemingly endless plethora of Murkrows and Honchkrows to serve as his infantry to enforce rule over any Pokémon that disagreed with this treatment of the humans or resisted Anaza’s command. Also, to any Dragon-type Pokémon that promised loyalty to Kanus and Anaza, he offered them incredible powers in exchange. Now, the cities are patrolled by giant and powerful Dragonites, Flygons, Salamences, and other Dragon-types that gave in into Kanus’s offer. Word has it that new hulking draconic creatures are being created by Kanus day to day, and no one is even sure whether to consider them Pokémon or not. Regardless, all the cities are now owned by Kanus, his gigantic dragons and his Murkrow army, while Anaza has covered nearly every inch of land with vegetation, far too much to tolerate.

Now, the balance has been totally shattered. The populations of Grass-type Pokémon have totally exploded into a chaotic number, nearly forcing all Ground-type and Rock-type Pokémon to dig deep, deep holes underground in order to survive, and all Water-type Pokémon to permanently stay off land at all times and retreat back to the rivers and oceans for their own safety. Meanwhile, Poison-types and Bug-types have also vastly benefited from the transmutations in nature. Many Pokémon knew this was a disaster at hand, but uniting against Anaza and Kanus seemed impossible considering how many Pokémon were greatly benefiting from the disaster and how powerful their armies were becoming. No matter how many times Pokémon felt the need to take a stand against all of this, many others opposed these miniature alliances with defiance and respect for Anaza and Kanus for removing the humans and allowing their numbers to swell. The only real hope of rebellion was warring with itself, and became an unattractive means of fixing the situation, especially with the odds they were up against. Either that, or many Pokémon would be facing extinction very soon…

The only ones left are the legendaries now. All of them know that a serious imbalance has been put into play, but they know that even with their own power, they are up against insanely powerful forces, and are greatly outnumbered. Grass, Bug, and Poison type Pokémon will fight ferociously to the death in order to retain onto this vast, newfound benefit, and they know that many of them would perish if things were returned to normal. Meanwhile, Kanus’s army of hulking Dragon type Pokémon grows and grows, along with his Murkrow army. And then, there are the demigods themselves, Kanus and Anaza, both armed with insane powers. Even with the power the legendary Pokémon have, it is doubted it would be enough, but its all you have.

Hope… is always the last thing to go.

YOUR ROLE IN THE STORY

As one of the legendary Pokémon of the world, you know that the world’s survival now depends on you. It is a time when even Groundon and Kyogre need to stop the fighting between them, and when Lugia and Ho-oh are no longer enemies, but now allies. Because if you don’t, there may just be nothing left for anyone tomorrow. And already time is quickly running out…

RULES
  • Follow all PE2K rules. Keep the RP clean.
  • Don’t god-mod, and don’t bunny anyone without their permission.
  • Try to avoid swearing. If its censored by the forum, then don’t use it.

And some RP-specific rules…
  • You are a legendary and yes, you do have your powers and attacks. However, don’t SPAM them, and by SPAMMING them, I mean using them over and over again, or using them to cheaply gain an upper-hand that deteriorates the RP. Remember, this RP should be a challenging clash of the titans and a hard struggle to overcome overwhelming challenges and obstacles, not just be a walk in the park or feel like a stroll down your driveway to pick up the newspaper.
  • You ARE allowed to give the legendary Pokémon you choose their own personality, and it doesn’t need to follow one that’s defined by the games/movies/manga/whatever. But it can if you like.
  • Once a legendary is chosen and the person’s RP sing up is accepted, its taken and no one else can use them (Only one Mew, one Rayquaza, and so on). You can reserve legendaries though (I’m taking Lugia though). Reserves last for three days before being removed, so if you’re going to reserve, don’t take too long with the sign up.
  • Also, while in RP, do NOT treat untaken legendaries as NPCs. Someone could sign up later and want to use them, so say if you’re RPing Moltres, where Zapdos and Articuno are shouldn’t concern you. You have a mission to do! Legendaries that haven’t been taken won’t make an appearance in the RP until someone chooses them.
  • No choosing Arceus though, sorry. That’s… too much power. :P

And, here it is.

Legendary: What legendary you’re RPing as.
Gender: Because when it comes to Pokémon, “it” as a pronoun is silly.
Personality: Remember, your legendary’s personality doesn’t have to match the games/movies/manga/whatever (you can if you want to), but it should make sense. You could have a fun-loving prankster of a Latios or a determined, battle-hardened Mew, but as long as its not a polar opposite of what they originally are (such as an evil and vile Celebi or Jirachi. XD)
History: Okay, so humans may think they know you, but what’s your real story? Just make a quick paragraph, it doesn't need to be a school research report on your favorite Pokémon legendary. :P
Other: Anything else you want to add.

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 11-19-2007 at 04:20 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:24 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: (SU) Curse of Nightjade RP

This is new. Actually getting to be a Legendary.

Reserve me a spot,Neo!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:26 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Legendary: Mewtwo

History: Everyone knows Mewtwo's history, how he was created, a mere clone form of Mew. But his powers were stronger than ever, one of the most powerful legenaries there is, he is bred for war.

Personality: Mewtwo has grown. A LOT. His former anger and hate washed away and was replaced with kindness and caring for others. But he is his old self on the battlefield, still looking out for others, but fighting to maintain justice.

Other: Because of Mewtwo's ferocious past, he is well-respected out of fear in the world. His love/hate relationship with other pokemon best described who he is, and what he can accomplish in such hardships and rough tasks.

Hey Neo, do we use swords and guns like in TOJ?

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]

Last edited by Shade; 11-19-2007 at 03:31 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:27 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
This is new. Actually getting to be a Legendary.

Reserve me a spot,Neo!
Sure. Any legendary in particular you want? You can reserve for three days.

Also, on another notice, I'm letting Deoxys Trainer be Lugia, and I'm taking Ho-oh.

EDIT: Shade, don't forget the personality. :P

Old 11-19-2007, 03:32 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

I may be Deoxys,Jirachi, or either Kyogre.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:32 AM
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

I miss RPing. Q.Q

Legendary: Azelf

Personality: "The Embodiment of Will" has always been an accurate description of the Fairy Pokemon. Headstrong to a fault, Azelf has never given up on anything, and he's not about to on the world. Though small in stature, he is quite brave, although some might call it recklessness. He contains immense power in his tiny frame, and takes advantage of the fact that he is often underestimated.

History: Azelf’s true origins are unknown even to himself. All that is clear is that one day, there was life. He and his siblings (Uxie and Mesprit) were scattered throughout Sinnoh, and existed, for a very long time, undisturbed, helping to maintain the world’s balance. With the recent troubles plaguing the lands, though, Azelf has risen once more to aid in the battle for harmony, and peace.

Other: Azelf has been dormant for a very long time, leaving him ignorant of common practices/etiquette. He also has the ability to control weak-willed people/Pokemon for a brief period of time.

I hope you (and anyone who wants to play Mesprit and Uxie) don’t mind the notes I made in the history. Also, I'd be happy to extend the app a little bit if you want more detail, but it didn't look like you were asking for that much, so I decided to just get it up.

Hi

Last edited by Fire Away; 11-19-2007 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:34 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

o_o Holy-Neo, I want to hug you now. Getting to BE a legendary! <333 I lobe you now. ._.

Ahem.

Anyways, I'd like to reserve Celebi. *hugs that adorable green sprite* I've always loved her. >> Yes, I consider Celebi a "her".

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 11-19-2007, 03:41 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Reserve Jirachi for me,Neo!
Old 11-19-2007, 03:42 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Why don't you guys just register now, it takes 3 seconds....

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-19-2007, 03:51 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

True Shade, true, but I had to eat, and there's no way in hell someone is taking MY celeri.

Get it? Celebi? Celeri? I made a pun!

...Why are those rabid dogs looking at m-*gets his arm bitten off* x-x

//Legendary//
Celer-*glances at rabid dogs*-Celebi.
//Gender//
Female
//Personality/
So, you think you all know Celebi? Ptth, you wish. Behind the scenes, away from human eyes, she's actually a very laid back, very lazy Pokemon. In battle, however, she knows that if you're not active, you're dead. She, in truth, has gotten to liking the huge forests, but, she knows that it's best this whole thing ends. But, even under this lazy little onion/celeri lies a very loyal companion that will never let her allies down.
//History//
Ever wonder how Pokemon actually make their eggs? I know what you all thought of first. Sick. Anyways, no, not like that. In truth, Celebi's in charge of that field. Even her Pokedex entry says it. When she travels time, it's usually to leave a Pokemon egg with the mother and father. Where she gets them? Mew, most likely. It does have the DNA of every Pokemon created so... yeah, you get my point.
//Other//
Celebi likes Cheri Berries. A lot. So much, it's not funny. She will do anything, I do mean anything, for a simple Cheri Berry. Yes. Even put her life on the line. But, she'll never betray her fellow legends. Ever.

I tried to make the history similar to something I read a long time back. Hope it's not bleh. D=

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 11-19-2007, 03:55 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

I'll be one of the first to sign up, then .

-Legendary: Lugia (who else? )

-Personality: Lugia is a calm and caring Pokemon, making wise decisions and helping those less fortunate. He does enjoy a good laugh every now and then, and making others happy will usually help him to feel happy as well. Hardly anything makes him feel down, because he is optimistic, always looking for the good in a situation. He isn't an overly-happy Pokemon, though, and knows when to be serious and when not to.

In battle, he isn't exactly one you would want to cross. His caring and calm demeanor is replaced by cold fury. Unfortunately for most opponents who cross him, he feels that fighting should only be against those that are unworthy of mercy or forgiveness, and won't stop until they have been utterly defeated, usually resulting in their death because of his views on battle.

There have been few who've tried to bring him over to the side of darkness and serve Kanus and Anaza, but he is a Pillar of Light who shall not be swayed.

-History: Lugia has always been the Guardian of the Sea, and a protector of the good. He had little to do, however, because the world was in a state of semi-peace for so long, and he could swim the currents of the ocean forever. He rose from the depths to settle disputes between the Legendary birds, and to help those that were in desperate need of his assistance, but they were merely trifles.

Then the pandemonium broke out on the surface world, as Kanus and Anaza wreaked their horrible powers on the world. It was something Lugia most certainly could not ignore, and he rose again from the oceans to confront this darkness that spread across the world. He tried, and failed. He was forced to retreat and hide to recuperate without getting blasted to oblivion.

He could not let this evil win, and decided that while he alone may not be able to defeat them and their army, together, the Legendaries would triumph, but it needed to be soon. So, taking to the skies quickly to avoid being caught by them, he decided to seek help from Ho-Oh, his old friend...

-Other: N/A (For now...)

This has to be one of my shortest SU's lately...Oh well.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:57 AM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sweet Deoxsys trainer, always nice to see fellow dedicated RP'ers in an Role Play. I was definently the first to sign up!

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
Old 11-19-2007, 04:04 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Legendary: Kyogre

Personality: Kyogre is extremely angry with the demigods. He is not much of a team player, but in this case he'll try to do his best. He uses his ability to make it rain to power up his ally water pokemon. He is fierce, yes, but can be kind to his friends or allies. His size is used to intimidate enemies.

History: Kyogre was born like all other pokemon. He had a mother, a father, and even an older sibling. But, the humans killed them all. The humans believed that he and his family were evil pokemon who threatened to destroy their world. Kyogre killed them all. The entire village. He shot Hydro Pumps into the homes, and drowned the survivors with a mighty Surf. He covered half a continent with water, and lived there ever since. He watched over the sea, making sure that Groudon did not get to hasty and start to create new lands. But, now he must help the other legendary pokemon save the world. He must save the ones who he hates. He must save those... who would have killed him.

Other: Kyogre is not fond of Pinap Berries O.o

Nice rp Neo, completely original idea. A+

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 11-19-2007, 04:11 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Shade

Looks okay, I’m not looking for a real lot here to tell the truth. And you can use your swords and guns (Mewtwo does use them in SSBM after all!), but you need to find them first. Personality could use a touch more, but its still decent.

Accepted
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire Away

Great profile for Azelf, I like what you did there.

Welcome in, and enjoy the RP.

Accepted
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaby

Lmao, you made Celebi lazy! Nah, its really good and I enjoyed reading it.

Welcome aboard, great to have an avid RPer like you.

Accepted

Deoxys Trainer

You never disappoint man, great job with that. Welcome in, it’s a pleasure to have ya.

Accepted

DragonLovaFlygon101

Interesting sign up, seems like Kyogre has it out for the humans. :P

Looks good though, so you’re in.

Accepted

Who’s taken and who isn’t.

ArticunoOPEN!
Zapdos - OPEN!
Moltres - OPEN!
MewtwoTaken by Shade
Mew - OPEN!

Ho-ohReserved by Neo Pikachu
LugiaTaken by Deoxys Trainer
Raikou - OPEN!
Entei - OPEN!
Suicune - OPEN!
CelebiTaken by Gaby

Groundon - OPEN!
Kyogre - Taken by DragonLovaFlygon101
Rayquaza - OPEN!
Latios - OPEN!
Latias - OPEN!
Regirock - OPEN!
Regice - OPEN!
Registeel - OPEN!
JirachiReserved by sir_Aaron
Deoxys - OPEN!

Dialga - OPEN!
Palkia - OPEN!
Manaphy - OPEN!
Uxie - OPEN!
Mesprit - OPEN!
Azelf - Taken by Fire Away
Heatran - OPEN!
Regigigas - OPEN!
Giratina - OPEN!
Cresselia - OPEN!
Darkrai - OPEN!
Shaymin - OPEN!

Old 11-19-2007, 04:16 AM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Darn, I wanted Mewtwo... ah well, I'll take Darkrai.

Legendary: Darkrai [nickname Tasogare]

Personality: Remember, your legendary’s personality doesn’t have to match the games/movies/manga/whatever (you can if you want to), but it should make sense. You could have a fun-loving prankster of a Latios or a determined, battle-hardened Mew, but as long as its not a polar opposite of what they originally are (such as an evil and vile Celebi or Jirachi. XD)

History: Okay, so humans may think they know you, but what’s your real story? Just make a quick paragraph, it doesn't need to be a school research report on your favorite Pokémon legendary. :P

Other: Anything else you want to add.

Just to place hold. xP I'm working on this.

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.