Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:27 AM
EonMythos Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to EonMythos
Default Re: (SU) Curse of Nightjade RP

Legendary: Mew

Personality: A Mother at heart, Mew is more caring than seemingly possible for one being. She cannot turn down someone in need, be they human or Pokemon, and the suffering of others often leads her to drastic measures. A Mother protects their offspring, and as the Mother, she finds it her duty to protect her children at any cost, even her life. She is a compassionate, warm-hearted being, who works towards peace for those who inhabit the world.

Disliking battle, but willing to fight if needed, she is not someone to be trifled with, and bringing those who can’t fight back into a battle is a sure fire way to get rile her from her usual calm demeanor. She prefers to strike hard and finish fast, ending battles as quickly as possible and moving on to healing the scars afterwards.

She is the embodiment of compassion, and while there have been those who attempted to sway her, if it does not bring a good future for all her children, then she will not be tempted.

History: Since her beginning, she worked behind the scenes with other Legendaries, shaping the world into what it was and helping in the creation of the many different Pokemon who in habited it. While few ever saw her, allowing her to continue on as a ‘myth’ in the world of the humans, she continue her watch over the world, even the humans.

When Anaza and Kanus first began their reign of terror, she had no power to stop them, and was forced to watch on as everything was thrown out of balance. Every cry for help tore at her soul, until the despair took over and she blindly attacked them, using every skill in her arsenal in an attempt to stop the mindless destruction. But, she was nowhere near strong enough to take them down, and was injured greatly during the battle.

Forced to retreat, or risk being killed and helping nothing, she hid out in the skies above the world, until her power returned and she was well enough to head back into the fray. This time, however, she didn’t try any direct approaches, instead trying to find a way to speak with the other Legendaries, and convince them to help her in the quest to rid the world of the evil Anaza and Kanus had wrought. What she didn’t know, however, was that it was already widespread, and that she wasn’t alone in that wish.

Other: Her eyes are a brilliant blue color, more vibrant than the sky and deeper than the ocean. They are extremely expressive, thus the reason she veils them with her power when fighting, to avoid giving advantages to her foes. She is not unintelligent, though her plans are sometimes influenced by her emotions, rather than knowledge.

~*~*~*~

There you go. :3 She'll be a very interesting character to play, I'm sure. ^o^

VPP URPG
Ryn the Flygon: Complete at 872

Banner is mine! >:3
Old 11-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

@ Gaby

We'll probably start it up soon, I'm pleasantly surprised at how fast people signed up for this.

----

DarkSalamence

You’re good to go with Rayquaza. Enjoy the RP and have fun.

Accepted
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitty-chan

Your sign up for Mew is fantastic! Great job with that, and its always a pleasure to have you along in my RPs.

So… who’s left?

ArticunoOPEN!
Zapdos - OPEN!
Moltres - OPEN!
MewtwoTaken by Shade
Mew - Taken by Kitty-chan

Ho-ohReserved by Neo Pikachu
LugiaTaken by Deoxys Trainer
Raikou - OPEN!
Entei - OPEN!
Suicune - Reserved by ColdBoy
CelebiTaken by Gaby

Groundon - OPEN!
Kyogre - Taken by DragonLovaFlygon101
Rayquaza - Taken by DarkSalamence
Latios - Taken by NoaN
Latias - Taken by NoaN
Regirock - OPEN!
Regice - OPEN!
Registeel - OPEN!
JirachiReserved by sir_Aaron
Deoxys - OPEN!

Dialga - OPEN!
Palkia - OPEN!
Manaphy - OPEN!
Uxie - OPEN!
Mesprit - OPEN!
Azelf - Taken by Fire Away
Heatran - OPEN!
Regigigas - OPEN!
Giratina - OPEN!
Cresselia - OPEN!
Darkrai - Reserved by Knightblazer
Shaymin - Taken by Gaby

Old 11-19-2007, 02:22 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Wow! This is my most anticipated rp... ever! Nice job with it Neo. Hope it starts soon.

Oh yeah... The cake is a lie!

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 11-19-2007, 03:00 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

*Droolz*

I NEED to be in this RP. =D

Can I please reserve Articuno?, I will have my SU very soon.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 11-19-2007, 05:37 PM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

I'm with you Gaby. I can only write three paragrapsh per RP post. =[

I'm ready for this to take off flight! C'mon people, joineh!

Noob of All Noobs
Old 11-19-2007, 06:30 PM
AnalysisExpert Offline
Master Trainer

Can I PLEASE reserve Giratina?

I'll have my sign-up, like, right now, just wanted to say!

Legendary: Giratina

Personality: Giratina is a loner; hence, he likes to be alone. He does not excel in physical combat, so he prefers to bombard from a far. Giratina is ancient, and there fore what he does excel in is his vast knowledge for the world and all about. Created by Arceus himself, Giratina has immense power, but even so, he would not harm an innocent being under any circumstances. Thus, his personality is somewhat different in what humans believe.

History: The legends mean nothing. They speak of lies. They say that only Dialga, Palkia, and the three Lake Spirits were born of Arceus. But they lie. Somewhat. Arceus created power that would manifest into Giratina. Arceus molded the shadows and gave them partial life, leaving Giratina to do the rest. He was born from the shadows, and only from the shadows. The Dragon-Type of Giratina was a gift from Arceus after Giratina deflected a large meteor that was destined to make impact on earth. From that day forward, the strongest of Dragon Pokemon were able to re-create the act Giratina committed and harness the power of the meteor. Giratina was sent to a large cave in Sinnoh, destined to watch over the region.

Other: Giratina "hovers" around a lot. [Also, can he know Draco Meteor?]

Last edited by AnalysisExpert; 11-19-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Neo, could you kindly reserve me Cresselia? Merci.

EDIT:

Legendary: Cresselia

Personality: Cresselia is a very calm legendary. She is outgoing, although not hyper. Cresselia is usually a mediator in conflicts, and aims to resolve them. Cresselia loves those close to her very much, and will even put herself into harm’s way in order to save them. She is usually very happy, and is rarely sad. She is knowledgeable about anything having to do with the moon, and is quite proud of that fact. Cresselia doesn’t like to battle, and prefers to assist her teammates and if she must, attack from afar. She likes to inflict status conditions upon foes, and weaken them for others to attack. She is not vicious, although when those close to her become endangered, she attacks with fury.

History: Cresselia is the embodiment of the crescent moon. She was born when a chunk of rock from the crescent moon broke away and fell down onto a small island on the Earth. When it rained, the hard core of the rock dissipated, leaving a small Cresselia. Cresselia grew on her island, watching the sea and the forest. She occaisionally left her island to roam the land of Sinnoh, and to see how far humans had come. She liked to show herself to the occaisional trainer, and quickly disappear to another part of the land. When Anaza came out, she left the island to find a safer place to live, as the nearby forest Pokemon had invaded her small grove.

Other: Stunky, no matter how much you may disagree, pwns.

Meh, not one of my better sign-ups. ;-;

Last edited by Stinky; 11-19-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:36 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Can you reserve me Uxie please? I promise to RP better than usual. I mean... I'm always good! And if ,by chance, I am privelaged with a second character, it shall be Articuno, no Suicune, no Articuno, no Suicune! I love them both so much....
EDIT: They're both gone! Ohnoeses (what?)!

<<Legendary>>
<Uxie>

<<Gender>>
<Female>

<<Personality>>
<Uxie is reserved and modest at most times, and is easily embarrassed by her own actions, and scared to speak up or be noticed. Contrarily, she will randomly become a wild and unpredictable person, though she still retains most of her old self. She is not sensitive emotionally, at least not for herself; she will do anything for anyone she deems deserving. She can be very judgemental, harsh and selfish, though she knows all this about herself, and therefore tries not to openly express these traits.>

<<History>>
<Uxie was created by Arceus at the beginning of time, and gave humans the gift of knowledge, and the ability to learn. For a few centuries, she traveled the lands admiring her work and examining what the humans had done with it. Eventually though, she decided to slumber eternally, or at least until the world needed her again. She spent a seemingly endless time levitating in the center of a cave Groudon made on a lake when he shaped the world. She was there, lifeless, for millenia. But then, she was awoken by a deep disturbance, in the form of an explosion outside her cave.

Before she could process what was happening around her, evil looking humans entered her sanctum and captured her. She defended herself valiantly, and fought brutally. But the humans used tools not known to her, in conjunction with brutally trained Pokemon, both with the intent to hurt her. When she was caught, she tried to sleep again, but could not. Instead, she just held her eyes shut until, what seemed like forever but was really just a day, a young man came along and freed her. She quickly fled back to her home on the lake, but did not sleep again. Instead, she waited for the trainer, with the entrance to her cave unsealed. She battled the trainer and respected him, until he tried to catch her.

After that, she banished him from her cave, and sealed the entrance with a barrier of pure Psychic energy, before weeping herself into another sleep. She later woke up, however, to discover an evil had entered this reality, and had eliminated all humans that she worked -with others, of course- so hard to mold. She then set out to eliminate this evil, but she was eager to reunite with Azelf and Mespirit to see what had become of them.>

<<Other>>
<She has the ability to wipe away people's thoughts by looking them in the eyes, but cannot control it, and it only affects humans. She has minor mind-reading and altering abilities, but they are very easily resisted with very little effort. When suscessful, they fatigue her greatly. Her senses are greatly increased with her eyes closed, and are below average otherwise.>

Last edited by vedros; 11-19-2007 at 08:50 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

AnalysisExpert

Great sign up for Giratina, and yes, Draco Meteor is yours. Have fun.

Accepted
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canis Lupus

Looks great, welcome in, man. I know, most sign ups here are pretty small but I’m okay with that honestly.

Accepted

So… who’s left?

ArticunoReserved by huncrew
Zapdos - OPEN!
Moltres - OPEN!
MewtwoTaken by Shade

Ho-ohReserved by Neo Pikachu
Raikou - OPEN!
Entei - OPEN!
CelebiTaken by Gaby

Groundon - OPEN!
Latios - Taken by NoaN
Latias - Taken by NoaN
Regirock - OPEN!
Regice - OPEN!
Registeel - OPEN!
Deoxys - OPEN!

Dialga - OPEN!
Palkia - OPEN!
Manaphy - OPEN!
Uxie - Reserved by vedros
Mesprit - OPEN!
Heatran - OPEN!
Regigigas - OPEN!
Giratina - Taken by AnalysisExpert
Cresselia - Taken by Canis Lupus
Shaymin - Taken by Gaby

Old 11-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

Neo has mercy! :O

Legendary: Deoxys
Personality: Deoxys is not exactly a reasonable Pokemon. Whenever he is faced with a problem, he simply does not use the sensible reason to deal with it, leading to a one too many mishpas in the past, including a few in Hoenn, Deoxys will fight, and fight, and fight, but usually can come to a truce.

Deoxys is no joker, he often prefers to be at the front of the pack, but in no means a leader, he prefers to be ahead the other, so they don't block his horizons (literally). Deoxys cannot hide his inner, friendly soul, he simply cannot hide the fact that whatever friends he makes, he keeps, and fights for them. And them only.

History: Deoxys is not considered a true Pokemon, because it's origins were not traced to earth. Deoxys was once simply a very primitive form of life, maybe not a life form at all, but soem kind of form, it was imbued within a meteor which simply would drift throught space, it is unknown by even Deoxys of how long he had drifted out in the cold, dark, blank space. Space, nothing but it.

The meteor was then tooken in by Earth's gravity, and, pulled in a few years ago, crash landed in the north pole, and, exposed to the radiation and air of earth, the virus that was in the meteor eventually took form, and became the alien entity known as Deoxys, at the time, a team of explorers and Pokemon Scientists were nearby, and seeing as everything the huamsn had created simply blurred it's vision, it began destroying everything, and attacking, it drove them away. However, when the meteor entered the atmosphere and blasted straight through it, it entered the domain of Legendary Pokemon Rayquaza, and was attacked, DEoxys was actually killed in the fight, but reverted to a material which was picked up, a second Deoxys began searching for it.

That search took it to a city in Hoenn which was of the highest technology levels, it was the perfect electric buffet, and so was the location of the now stone other Deoxys which had been killed at the time. It came into the city and began shutting it down with it's abilities, searching for the other Deoxys, it was eventually found, and the killed one was resurrected, the two Deoxys then did battle with Rayquaza, who came back to finish the job, the city secruity reacted, and all three of them were nearly killed, the city evacuated, it was thanks to the heroic deeds of a young boy named Ash Ketchum that they survived. And upon that, they were at peacful terms, Rayquaza and Deoxys, the two Deoxys joined together once again and lived up in the stratosphere with Rayquaza.

Other than a few down to earth encounters whic had been cited, but no casualties reported, Deoxy's whereabouts remained unknown, it often even went into space, able to keep it's form, it would often explore the space around Earth, but as a result, any satellites that were nearby ended up getting knocked out of orbit by the electrical weakening and shutting down of the satellite. Deoxys has travelled very far before, and usually came back to earth, especially down to the North Pole during the Aurora Lights. Other than that, the end of Deoxy's life excitement ended by there.

Until the resurrection of an evil duo...

Other: I suppose, hearing all of the conversation, that Deoxys can use all of the abilities he could use in the movie and the videa games?
Old 11-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

KeckleonFan666

Yep he can, as long as you don’t make it too easy. Everything else looks good, and great history too.

Accepted

And… here’s mine.

Legendary: Ho-oh

Personality: Cynical, wisecracking, and very sarcastic, Ho-oh really doesn’t look too kindly on stupidity or inanity, and his comments about it often end up unintentionally humorous. Meanwhile, Ho-oh is also very impatient, hates waiting around for a long time, is easily annoyed, and chatter that rambles on for hours either gets him ticked or puts him to sleep. However, he still hates evil and foul play, just seeing it as pointlessly stupid. If he was human, he’d probably be walking around with a “Mean people suck” t-shirt.

In the meantime, the only thing that really interests Ho-oh about humanity is all the junk they’ve made in so little time. In the last few thousand years, humans haven’t made anything inventive since the spear, but now, he’s noticed more changes in the last ten years than he’s ever seen in his whole lifetime. However, he still thinks TiVo is a waste of money.

History: Ho-oh is the guardian of the skies, but it’s a job that bores him to death since very little actually happens up there. Besides planes and other bird watching, its entertaining enough for three seconds before wondering what’s being missed on the TVs he eavesdrops on. Also, several people have tried to catch Ho-oh only to end up having their Pokémon beat up and their iPods stolen as punishment for wasting his time.

Meanwhile he still has the Tin Tower, but he very rarely visits it solely for the fact there’s really not much to do there besides wait for trainers that like having their Pokémon teams wiped out to make sure everyone’s tax dollars are spent wisely into funding Pokémon Centers. Also, he knows many old men still talk about him around the town and he’d rather not be the talk of the nursing homes. Still, before the incident, he checked up on the Tin Tower every now and then to make sure someone didn’t put annoying graffiti on it or find it was taken down to make room to put up condos. However, after seeing it get wrapped in vines and briars thanks to Anaza, he was angry enough to peck a baby.

In light of this, Ho-oh has seen what Anaza and Kanus have done to the planet, and he’s really not happy about it, but things right now are a confusing and frustrating mess and he’d rather not deal with it alone. He also feels that while humans can be annoying and irritating, they didn’t deserve this kind of punishment. Also, in his eyes, any Pokémon that sided with them is a pure pansy and should get their heads examined.

Other: Ho-oh agrees with the general belief that disco still sucks.

So… who’s left?

ArticunoReserved by huncrew
Zapdos - OPEN!
Moltres - OPEN!
MewtwoTaken by Shade

Ho-ohTaken by Neo Pikachu
Raikou - OPEN!
Entei - OPEN!
CelebiTaken by Gaby

Groundon - OPEN!
Latios - Taken by NoaN
Latias - Taken by NoaN
Regirock - OPEN!
Regice - OPEN!
Registeel - OPEN!
Deoxys - Taken by KeckleonFan666

Dialga - OPEN!
Palkia - OPEN!
Manaphy - OPEN!
Uxie - Reserved by vedros
Mesprit - OPEN!
Heatran - OPEN!
Regigigas - OPEN!
Giratina - Taken by AnalysisExpert
Cresselia - Taken by Canis Lupus
Shaymin - Taken by Gaby

Old 11-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Shuricel Offline
Master Trainer

May I reserve Manaphy please? Thank you!

This signature was made by the magnificent NEO PIKACHU.
Now go praise him, you.

Old 11-19-2007, 08:39 PM
NinjaDuelist Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Poo, I was too late for Deoxys. Well, time to resort to another favorite...

Legendary: Heatran

Personality: Smart and likes to brainstorm, but a bit reckless at times. Heatran enjoys battling, and is a real trooper most of the time. He takes things competitively, which can be good and bad, depending on the situation.

History:

Heatran slumbered in the heart of Stark Mountain, only waking up for daring trainers that attempted to scale the area to reach him. Of course, Heatran being so strong, he was never caught or defeated, and each trainer was forced to retreat. He was content, as there wasn't a whole lot to worry about and plenty of fun things to do.

One day...

A sudden quake woke the sleeping Heatran, far stronger than any quake that he could ever do. The chambers that he lied in began to collapse, but Heatran managed to flee and escaped from the insides of Stark Mountain.

On the outside, Heatran looked over a forest that towered over the mountain, something that wasn't there yesterday. Before he had a chance to even think about what was going on, he was bombarded by Grass-type Pokemon. Without thinking, Heatran sprinted away from the attacks and made his way south. Something was going on, and Heatran was motivated to get to the bottom of it.

Other: Heatran has a few forest friends that will help him at the start of his story. ^_^

* Pro Wrestling Fan Club *
Old 11-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

If you don't mind me asking, when will the party start?

I have to leave the PC at 5:25, and will be gone for an estimated hour and a half. This looks like it's gonna be one hell of a RP. :D
Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

I'm finished with my Sign-Up if you want to look it over. If you start tonight, don't expect me to post until later; I'm going to have to leave pretty soon, probably, and for a couple of hours likely.