Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

Default Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The Subspace Emissary's Invasion {RP}

WELCOME TO THE RP!

Rules
- Normal PE2K rules
- Normal Role Play rules
- Have at least 50 posts before joining. If you have 100 or more, that’d be better.
- No double posting
- No arguing with me
- No overpowered Moves/Final Smashes/other abilities
- Only one Special Move for each direction (one up, one side, one down, one standard)
- Only one Final Smash for your character
- No God Modding
- No flaming
- No bashing
- No making a character that already exists (i.e. Ness, Captain Falcon, Mario, etc.)
- No naming a character after one that already exists (i.e. Pikachu, Sonic, Nana, etc.)
- If you are banned from this Role Play and continue to post here, I WILL REPORT YOU.
- Have Fun (duh :P)

If I think of anymore rules, I’ll put them up.

Plot
You are a well known character with extraordinary powers. Your powers may be special, while they may be just punches and kicks. One day, you are training on your home turf and a gigantic Battleship flies overhead and drops down a bunch of enemies that have Sandbag looking heads. You take them on and defeat them, but all of a sudden, some other person appears and decides to help you! They tell their story about what had happened in their own home turf and want to help blow away these mysterious enemies with you. So you and your friend go on an adventure to wipe out these peculiar beings and save the Smash Brothers World!

How to Play
To play this Role Play, you create your own character and set off to defeat the Subspace Army! Your character can be based off of a Nintendo character (example: Leapman instead of Jumpman), they can be a character totally made up by you, or they can be a Nintendo character with a few added features and a different name! (Example: A Manaphy with a basketball tank top and boxing gloves). You cannot change your character drastically, but you can give them, say, different clothing or new techniques, so no changing from a character based on Waluigi to a character totally made up.

The Subspace Army is going around planting bombs around the Smash Brothers World, engulfing every bit of the world in Subspace as they detonate, so your job is to wipe all of the Subspace enemies out and destroy the bombs before they engulf their destination in Subspace. However, the leader of the Subspace Army will keep on making more soldiers, so there’s basically endless enemies coming your way. Maybe you should get to the leader when you get the chance?

Signing Up

Go here to sign up: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=70265

Members:

sir_Aaron
Linoone
Light Manaphy (me)
Chaos_Dude

Map
This is the map in which you will journey in.

ONOES THERE’S NO MAP YET. D:

If I think of anymore things to put up, I’ll put them up.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:

Last edited by Light Manaphy; 11-22-2007 at 08:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:21 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone
Default Re: GAH! Mods! Please move to Other: Role Play please! *oops*

Lol, it's funny how you put this here. Well I can make the map if you want and you forgot to add me to the list.

aim: Linoone1337
Old 11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Light Manaphy Offline

OOC: It's ok, I'll make the map. :D

Old 11-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Okay, btw can we start?

Old 11-21-2007, 03:38 PM
Light Manaphy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linoone View Post
OOC: Okay, btw can we start?
OOC: Yeah, you can start :]

On topic:

Kenji throws punches at a pillar in his homeworld, Skyworld and starts to get tired out. Kenji pretends to dodge an attack and punches the pillar with his right arm. Quickly, Kenji sways left and right and then jumps. Suddenly, Kenji kicks the pillar and pretends that he won!

All of a sudden, a giant, flying battleship flies overhead the Skyworld and turns the clouds blood red.

"What is this?" Kenji says.

All of a sudden, the battleship drops down a thousand tiny, purple dots to the ground that form into weird enemies! The enemies start toward Kenji and try to attack, but Kenji jumps up and shoots Dark Energy Balls at the weird creatures. Some of the creatures explode into dust and suddenly disappear! Some more enemies lunge toward Kenji and dogpile him, making Kenji unable to move.

"Get off of me!" Kenji yells.

Suddenly, Kenji detonates a bomb and all of the enemies fly off! Kenji, panting from tiredness, wonders what these weird creature things are. Looking toward the way the giant battleship went, he glides over to the direction in where the battleship flew to.

"The beginning of a journey is finally HERE!!" Kenji exclaims.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:43 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

King Aaron was slamming his hammer into targets in his homeworld. The sky darkened as a truly massive battleship came into view.
"What tis' this I see?" He said,putting his hand on hir forehead to block out the sun to get a better look. A small hole on the bottom of the ship opens and small purple orbs fly out and onto the ground before him. "What brings ye here...?" He said. He saw the purple orbs turn into wierd looking shadowy things. Their pupliess yellow eyes stared at him. "Identify ye self,fiends!" He said,holding his hammer tighter.

The purple enemies cackled and squealed. They charged at King Aaron. "If its a fight ye want,a fight ye shall get!" He charged and starting to knock the enemies in all directions with his hammer. He fought for quite a long time,well atleast it felt like a long time. He jumped up and slammed down on the ground with his fist,rocks flew everywhere as they destroyed the purple enemies. "Art thou had enough?" He smirked. The Purple Enemies stood there in a daze. Perfect time to fully finish them off. He charged and swung his hammer into the ground,a shockwave filled the area and the remaining pruple enemies were destroyed. "Thar we go" He smiled,looking up to the see Battleship turning around and heading back the way it came. To the eastern west of Dreamland City. "Hm..." He grunted and broke into a run after the Battleship.

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 11-21-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Now.

Greechu was walking in Pallet Town one day and everything got darker. A mssive dark battleship flew overhead. Greechu covered his head and then a gaint robot like creature fell on him. Then it said, " I am from the Subspace Army! Bow before me!"

Suddenly millions of other robots and creatures arose around him. Then they all dove for Greechu, and right then Greechu used a yellow bolt called Thunderbolt and zapped them all away. Greechu then Tackle the ones still up. After doing that, he ran into the forest.

Greechu ran for hours, and they never caught up. Suddenly, he got to a large, wavy lake. Greechu began to drink some water. While he was doing that he heard a rustle in the forest behind him. Greechu the used a Thunderbolt on the forest and a robot got blown up. Greechu began to walk away from the forest. he eventually ended up in an unkown town. Greechu saw a boat. Small, rickety, old, broken boat. It was the only way to get away from the Army.

Last edited by Linoone; 11-21-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Oxygen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via MSN to Oxygen

OOC: Can my hometown be Hyrule Castle Square, from TP?

Link Cable was about to go through the portal, which was to take him back to his home world. He had just beaten Zant, and was leaving the twilight world for the final time. Midna urged him to jump through quickly, before the portal closed. Doing as she commanded, he jumped into the portal, away from the place of eternal dusk.

Sunlight.

Link was back in Hyrule Field, ready to take in the clean air, and the bright sun. But he wasn't expecting what really happened. Hyrule was now a hellish place. Black clouds strecthing over every part of the sky; The dark red grass swaying rapidly in the roaring wind. Link couldn't describe how terrible it was. Bud the thing that put all his worries behind him. A massive battleship dropping enemies was approching. But Link was smiling.

"Here we go again!"

...Once known as Politoed...
Shoddy: Oxygenocide (Mod)

Looking for someone with experience with Forums - PM me, or send me a message in AIM.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Greechu looked back and forth to check ifanyone owned this boat. He didn't see anyone on it or coming toward it. Greechu hopped on finding holes inside the boat. When he got on, the boat cracked and broke. Greechu luckily leaped off back onto the deck. "What was holding it when I was off?" Greechu asked his self.

Suddenly a another massive battleship arose...but not from the air. From the water. Greechu began to run back to the forest, but millions of robots were there. he was cornered again. The all grapped Greechu and dragged him in the ship. Small robots with missile-like- hands threw Greechu into a cellar. "...Darnit...I wass suppose to go somewhere today. I don't even know how to get out," Greechu wispered.

The sumbarine battleship began to wobble off into the sea. While Greechu was sleeping, a wobbly sond awoke him. He grapped it and figured it was an item. He threw it at the wall and right when it hit the ball it exploded. "I am free!" Screamed Greechu. Greechu leaped out of the whole and how stupid he was, he forgot he was in water. Greechu couldn't breathe. He swam as fast as he could, but got tired and sank to the bottom.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Light Manaphy Offline

OOC: Yes, you can start there, SC.

As Kenji glides toward the flying battleship, he sees a large field below him and a person fighting the same creatures he fought.

"What the...?"

Kenji sees more and more of the creatures flying at the other person. "Ungh... right, I've got to chase down that ship!" Kenji said.

All of a sudden, a rainbow colored bird creature flies at him and makes him fall to the ground! What was that? Kenji thought. The bird apparently was caught in the ground by it's beak. Kenji decides to yank it out of the ground and throw it away, but then more bird creatures surround him.

Maybe I'll just use this as a sword... Kenji though.

The bird creatures charge at him with their sharp beaks and ram into eachother as Kenji jumps up to dodge their attacks. Kenji then dives down and slashes the creatures with the bird in this hand and they disappear into dust...

But then... this huge ball-like enemy approaches Kenji with two Grim Reaper swords... What will Kenji do now?

Old 11-21-2007, 08:01 PM
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: I wonder who Kenji meets.

"Boss, the little rat thing got away. He blew up 7 gaurds of the ROB squad and who do you want to chase him?" Said another ROB squad minion to his boss.

"Well, I am not the boss of the Army. I am just a Greap. I want you to send a group of Roaders. They are the fastest." said the Greap.

"But..sir..Roaders can't fly nor go in water. We need a flying Subspace minion. Should I get some Auroros?"

"Yes, that will be fine." said the massive Greap.

The ROB minion began rolling toward a chamber and gave some orders to 5 Auroros'.

In the water Greeechu silently swayed in the sea. No one is gonna help me, thought Greechu.

VRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Greechu got knowcked so hard by this object that raced by, he got knocked 5 feet out of the water, even in the water.

"What the?" Screamed Greechu.

OOC: BTw, can other SSBB/SSBM characters be on this also?

Old 11-22-2007, 02:56 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

King Aaron fought through a group of purple enemies. "Hmph..." He jumped up and and multi jumped to the side of a lake. Water Purple enemies,robotic ones, jumped out of the water and reared up like cobras. "Oi...Fiends want mor'?" He unsheathed his hammer and charged,knocking the beast's heads together. He jumped from head to head,then came to the other side of the lake. Suddenly,a massive giant came spalshing out of the lake,roaring into the heavens. It was a gigantic Water Purple enemy. "Tis a giant?" He gripped his hammer and charged...

King Aaron swayed side to side,bruises all over his body. He dropped his hammer and fell face first onto the ground. KO'd. "Oi...Helpith me..."
Old 11-22-2007, 08:54 PM
sonickid01 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Northern Manhatten, in a remote underground area

It was warm down here in his hidden room underneath theManhattan. Far away on a hidden area away from the people above ground, Kendrick could train here any time he wanted. His parents had sent him to a boarding school here to learn and give him the "academic advantage," for his studies. But nevertheless, he had managed to find his own sanctuary he built himself. His four platforms were built by himself alone, and he was proud of it. It took a year's work to carve out the earth so finely and carefully, and several months building the machines to create the platforms. Now it was his.

Kendrick had just finished the final touches of his arena to hone his fighting abilities. All he had to do was test them out. But first, to class. He had ten minutes to take the subway to his school. However, he could easily get there with a few minutes to spare. The school wasn't far. However, he would have to sneak back in himself.

Kendrick blinked slowly, and then disappeared in a gust of wind. He was propelled into the air, back up the chute by the current of the sudden, unnatural burst of air. He found himself flying up through a hole in the ground between two square buildings. No one goes into alleys, save for the drug dealers and prostitutes of Manhattan. But Kendrick found that no one every came to his alley. It was safe and his hideout could be undiscovered. Kendrick stepped out from between the buildings into the dark red sky above Manhattan.

Dark red? Something was off. It was cloudy and slightly stormy. In a flash, a giant spaceship appeared and hovered over the city. Several screams were heard as a heavy, large purple rain fell from the ship. The blobs quickly formed into strange creatures and began to roam about, heading toward the civillians in the streets and sidewalks.

Kendrick quickly fired a flaming blast from his hand and smashed a creature in the face, causing it to disappear. Almost mechanically, every creature turned and began a sprint toward Kendrick, who backed down into his alley. Thinking quickly, Kendrick quickly slid down the hole in the ground back to his sanctuary, followed immediately by the attackers. As Kendrick landed on his platform, he immediately turned and shot a blast of fire back up at the creatures, but they did not slow. Quickly, they all landed upon the various platforms of the room and began toward Kendrick once more, who was fending them off with several punches and kicks. As the army closed in on him, Kendrick smashed his fist on the ground, creating two earthen spires around him and sending several creatures flying, causing them to disappear and clearing out his platform. There were too many of them to fight off, he couldn't stop them all.

As if on cue, three of the platforms began to glow a red color; all but the one Kendrick stood upon. He thanked his luck as the remaining creatures began to burn and disintegrate into nothing. And then he was alone.
Originally Posted by aoboco
National Eating Disorders... maybe because of the clam chowder from yesterday?

Last edited by sonickid01; 11-23-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:17 PM
FiragaShark Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The Subspace Emissary's Invasion {RP}

BASH!

Feuer felt a large thunmp as he propelled the yellow ball out of the water... with his bare fists. He leaped out of the water, grabbed the golden being and an landed on dry land. He saw that the being was unconcious, but otherwise okay. Feuer picked up the yellow being, careful of not hurting him,a and ran off in to the forest. he looked behind him and saw a wave of about 5 or 6 robots. He lifted up his arm and faced his palm against the group.

KABOOM!!!!!

A duo of raging fireballs shot out of his hands and towards the robots. There was a great explosion. When the dust cleared, Feuer saw that he had disintergrated all the robots. He smiled in pride.

After about 15 minutes of running, he found a clearing. He set the yellow ball down. The being groaned and slightly opened his eyes. Making sure that the being could see him, Feuer smiled.

"Hey Greechu. Good to see you again."

~My Claims~

Old 11-22-2007, 10:27 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The Subspace Emissary's Invasion {RP}

Pitter Patter, Pitter, Patter...Krash dashed through the serene and astounding city that was Soleanna. He jumped towards a wall, "Hut!" he wall kicked off of it, hitting another wall, and another, 'till he reached a rooftop. "Ha...there we go." said Krash. He looked at the scenary, it was beautiful, except for a disrupting detail. In the distance, an explosion occured. "What the heck is that?" he thought about it for a moment, "Ok, Sonic isn't here anymore, I guess I'll check it out." he said. Krash, jumped from the three story building, and ran full speed through the pedestrians in the city, unknowing of what to come.
Krash finally made it, but was confronted with a little suprise. There were a whole bunch of strange creatures. The sky had turned blood red, and in the distance, a battleship of some kind was in the air. "What the-?" said Krash, looking around. Then he sighed in realisation, "Great...Ok! Bring it on!" he yelled, putting up a fist, and the bring-it on sign(the thing when you do the hand motion to come here). He dashed into the fray, jumped into the air, and did a Fury Rush towards the ground. BOOM! Dust filled the air.