Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 12-02-2007, 06:00 AM
ronjocox's Avatar
ronjocox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Don't type Ronjocox, type ronjocox.
Posts: 5,772
Send a message via AIM to ronjocox
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuelist View Post
Rhyperior w/ Leftovers
(Ability that reduces super effective moves)
Adamant - 200 HP/252 ATK/ 56 DEF?
-Substitute
-Brick Break
-Earthquake
-Megahorn

Seeing as Stone Edge won't do squat at Rhyperior and Rhyperior's impressive defense can stand Ursuaring's Night Slash, he can take care of Ursuaring defensive-wise. As for offense, Brick Break gets STAB advantage.
Mantine@Leftovers
Calm
252 HP, 200 SP Def, 52 SP DEF
-Surf
-Toxic
-Ice Beam
-Haze

Resists all of your moves.
__________________
ronjocox
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-02-2007, 10:50 AM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronjocox View Post
Mantine@Leftovers
Calm
252 HP, 200 SP Def, 52 SP DEF
-Surf
-Toxic
-Ice Beam
-Haze

Resists all of your moves.
Tentacruel@ Black Sludge
Calm
252 Hp/200 Def/ 58 Sp. Def
- Mirror Coat
- Barrier
-Sludge Bomb
- Surf

Tentacruel gets resists and a better healing item and x2 Mirror Coat damage to you.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-02-2007, 11:19 AM
zukirin Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Somwhere out there over the rainbow
Posts: 1,886
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Tentacruel@ Black Sludge
Calm
252 Hp/200 Def/ 58 Sp. Def
- Mirror Coat
- Barrier
-Sludge Bomb
- Surf

Tentacruel gets resists and a better healing item and x2 Mirror Coat damage to you.
Swampert@Leftovers
Impish
252 Hp 252 Def 6 Atk
EQ
Avalanche
Waterfall/Stone Edge
Stealth Rock

Lead Swampy, resists Sludge Bomb and can take the surf.
__________________
[FC/Battle Record][Trade Thread]

Refresh the page to see this sig change
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-02-2007, 11:23 AM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Leafeon@Leftovers
Impish
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Atk
-SwordsDance
-LeafBlade
-Baton Pass
- Wish

Strange set and pokemon but it can take down a Swampy harhar.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Counter Game!

Staraptor@Choice Scarf
Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Spd., 6 HP
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Double Edge
Pursuit

Honestly, I thought of listing every other move as 'lol' after I put Brave Bird down. ;P
__________________


Hi




Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 12-02-2007, 12:02 PM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
Staraptor@Choice Scarf
Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Spd., 6 HP
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Double Edge
Pursuit

Honestly, I thought of listing every other move as 'lol' after I put Brave Bird down. ;P
Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish (+Def, - Sp.Atk)
EVs: 252 Def/ 240 Hp/ 16 Atk
-Roost
-Brave Bird
-Spikes/ Stealth Rock
-Whirlwind
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Counter Game!

No Shed Shell. *cackle*

Probopass@Choice Specs
Modest
EVs: 252 HP, 174 Sp. Attack, 84 Speed
Thunderbolt
Earth Power
HP Ice
Flash Cannon.
__________________


Hi




Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12-02-2007, 12:15 PM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
No Shed Shell. *cackle*

Probopass@Choice Specs
Modest
EVs: 252 HP, 174 Sp. Attack, 84 Speed
Thunderbolt
Earth Power
HP Ice
Flash Cannon.
Blissey@Leftovers
Calm~NaturalCure
252Hp/252Sp.Def/6Def
-SoftBoiled
-SiesmicToss
-ThunderWave
-Aromatherapy

I hate Blissey but it's the only big counter I could think of lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 12-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Hyper Blaze's Avatar
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Your moms are great.
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Blissey@Leftovers
Calm~NaturalCure
252Hp/252Sp.Def/6Def
-SoftBoiled
-SiesmicToss
-ThunderWave
-Aromatherapy

I hate Blissey but it's the only big counter I could think of lol.
Electivire@Expert Belt
Moter Drive
Adamant (252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP)
-Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake

~HB~
__________________
FC: 0645 2280 9393

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 12-02-2007, 01:50 PM
RonRaygunX3's Avatar
RonRaygunX3 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 1,950
Send a message via AIM to RonRaygunX3
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Blaze View Post
Electivire@Expert Belt
Moter Drive
Adamant (252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP)
-Ice Punch
-Thunderpunch
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake

~HB~
Hippodown@Leftovers
Impish~SandStream Ability
252 Hp/200 Def/58 Atk
-EarthQuake
-StealthRock
-IceFang
-SlackOff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 12-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Hyper Blaze's Avatar
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Your moms are great.
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRaygunX3 View Post
Hippodown@Leftovers
Impish~SandStream Ability
252 Hp/200 Def/58 Atk
-EarthQuake
-StealthRock
-IceFang
-SlackOff
Infernape@Life Orb
Blaze
Hasty (252 Spd/128 Atk/128 SAtk)
-Flamethrower
-Close Combat
-Thunderpunch/Stone Edge
-Grass Knot

Bacically, the last move does it.

~HB~
__________________
FC: 0645 2280 9393

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Ace123456789's Avatar
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Training.
Posts: 2,241
Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789
Default Re: Counter Game!

No, HB, that is not at all a counter. A counter has to be able to switch into an opponents move. It would be using Earthquake to kill Electivire, so a better counter would be:

Azelf w/ Life Orb
252 SpAtk/Spd
Hasty
Grass Knot
Psychic
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot

Levitate allows you to switch in freely on their Earthquake and Grass Knot will OHKO it. This is countering Hippodown. I'm saying that before some noob comes in saying, "How does that kill Vire?"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu25king View Post
Are you allowed to put naked pictures of pokemon as an avatar?

Last edited by Ace123456789; 12-02-2007 at 02:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Hyper Blaze's Avatar
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Your moms are great.
Posts: 4,043
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace123456789 View Post
No, HB, that is not at all a counter. A counter has to be able to switch into an opponents move. It would be using Earthquake to kill Electivire, so a better counter would be:

Azelf w/ Life Orb
252 SpAtk/Spd
Hasty
Grass Knot
Psychic
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot

Levitate allows you to switch in freely on their Earthquake and Grass Knot will OHKO it. This is countering Hippodown. I'm saying that before some noob comes in saying, "How does that kill Vire?"
Ok... you get countered by this, unless theres Stealth Rock/Spikes/Toxic Spikes in play.

Alakazam@Focus Sash
Syncronize
Timid (252 Spd/252 SAtk/6 HP)
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Ice]/Hidden Power [Fire]/Calm Mind/Grass Knot/Energy Ball
-Focus Blast
-Psychic

~HB~
__________________
FC: 0645 2280 9393

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Leman's Avatar
Leman Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: You have one guess
Posts: 8,639
Send a message via AIM to Leman
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Blaze View Post
Ok... you get countered by this, unless theres Stealth Rock/Spikes/Toxic Spikes in play.

Alakazam@Focus Sash
Syncronize
Timid (252 Spd/252 SAtk/6 HP)
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Ice]/Hidden Power [Fire]/Calm Mind/Grass Knot/Energy Ball
-Focus Blast
-Psychic

~HB~
Tyranitar@Choice Scarf
Trait: Sandstream
EVs : 64 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 192 HP
Careful Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

SS nulifies Sash. Pursuit OHKOs, on swtitch. Bulky enough to withstand Focus Blast
__________________
My VPP

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)



Last edited by Leman; 12-02-2007 at 03:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 12-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Ace123456789's Avatar
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Training.
Posts: 2,241
Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789
Default Re: Counter Game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leman View Post
Tyranitar@Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs : 252 Atk/ 252 Spd/ 4 HP
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

SS nulifies Sash. Pursuit OHKOs, either way.
Swampert w/ Leftovers
252 HP / 252 DEF / 6 ATK
Impish
  • Earthquake
  • Waterfall
  • Stealth Rock
  • Roar / Avalanche
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu25king View Post
Are you allowed to put naked pictures of pokemon as an avatar?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com