Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-01-2007, 03:08 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Re-Uniting Siblings.

OOC:Wow page 2...and still the only boy

IC: Jake looked at his faithful pokemon and sent them back in, to their Pokeball. Except for his Charmander. His looked at the little excited Pokemon. "Hey, hey!" He said. "Where are we supposed to go?" He asked. The fire pokemon thought for a minute and then ran into his house. About one minute later he came running out with a flyer in his mouth. Jake grabbed the flyer from Charmander and read it. ".... ..... .....Oh yeah we're supposed to go to the Lilycove Dock! I remember now." He looked at his Charmander. "Just to let you know, I knew the whole time. I was testing you!" He said to his Pokemon. "Chhhaarrrr!" The pokemon said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "Well alright lets go!" He said excitedly. The two ran off but then Jake ran back to get his backpack then ran off agian.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 12-01-2007 at 03:16 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:10 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

"Come on! We're going to be late!" a classic cat Pokemon meowed.

"We're coming!" barked a dark hound.

"Will you two please stop?" groaned their Trainer.

Crystal was heading for a boat. She, and her Pokemon, knew they would be traveling with others. Persian wanted to meet Latias, while Surge, a Houndoom, wanted to battle strong Pokemon. All Crystal wanted was to travel once again, missing the feeling.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 12-01-2007, 03:44 PM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

Pinky nodded happily as she glanced once again in the direction of the ear phones. Her ears twitched, picking up voices. She turned her head in the direction they came from. The pink sneasel could hear a houndoom and a persian yelling. She looked curiously at where the sounds came from, but then looked back at the trainer that held her. She smiled and pointed a claw toward the boat and Lilith. "Sneasel snease, Sneasel," she said, meaning 'That's my trainer, Lilith.' She glanced back at where the sound came from and said, "Sneasel," meaning 'Someone's coming.'

---

Lilith sat down on a rock, tapping her fingers against her pale arms impatiently. "Can we go yet?" she asked. Had she really gotten ready so fast just to wait for hours on end? "Latias needs our help, and all we're doing is sitting around until a couple of people that slept in get over here. If think that if they snooze they loose, and we should go ahead and start without them. Besides, if they do come late, they can get their own boat," she complained impatiently. She wanted to get going, and she was still a little mad that Konic had woken her up in such a crude fashion. She would be all the madder if she had to wait out here when she could have been sleeping in a few for minutes.

---

Konic floated around the boat. It was nice, and the glalie saw that there were many places that he could get away from Lilith and just relax. He looked out at the ocean on all sides of the boat, enjoying the view but wishing that he was looking at ice instead of water. Nearing the railing, he saw a pichu. Lilith had been going on and on about someday catching a pichu. It had to be a pichu, not a pikachu, she had said. She only wanted a pichu. Instead, she had caught a pidgey, but she said that one day she would catch a pichu. Seeing as this pichu would be on the same boat as he, he guessed that he should learn the other pokemon's name. "Hi, I'm Konic, who are you?" It was a plain greeting, but the glalie didn't care. He just wanted to strike up a conversation with someone. That would entertain him until everyone got there.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:23 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OOC: Aye, left behind again...-_- Time to wing it!

IC:

"This is the way to Vermillion, right?"

Alex looked down at the small Fire type at her side, "Of course it is. Why d'ya ask?"

"I don't know, I just thought maybe we'd be there by now..."

"Ah, chill out, Flareon, I'm sure we'll be there soon enough. I just hope we're not the last ones there..."

"Don't hold your breath on that one..."

Alex scowled briefly, looking up soon after at the bright blue, cloudless sky, watching a couple of Wingull fly about in circles high above her.

Looking back to the earth, she spotted the large town residing just a little ahead of her.

"See? I told ya we'd get here in time," she looked down at Flareon briefly before taking off into the city, heading toward the dock a little ways away.

Flareon sighed, breaking into a run in order to catch up to its energetic trainer, nearly crashing into her leg at the foot of the ramp descending from the deck of the ship.

"Looks like we're the last ones here, though," Alex muttered, skimming over the deck above her before slowly beginning to ascend the long ramp before her, Flareon at her heels.

"Told ya."

"Ah well. I'm just happy to be here on time..."

OOC: Not my best, but I guess it'll do...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-01-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

OOC: Yay! =D angel's made it! ^o^

IC:

As more and more people were starting to crowd the boarding dock (take the fact that Koyuki is claustrophobic) Koyuki just decided on one thing:

"Oh screw it! I need some space!" Of course that got a few random stares, but she honestly didn't care.

Reallll smooth there 'Yuki. Haru sneered.

"Yeah, yeah, keep talking." Of course, Koyuki didn't move too far away, just far enough away (5 feet) to be able to get some breathing room. Finally just one more trainer popped up, along side her was a Flareon. Haru perked up suddenly. Being with other Eeveelutions made her happy, that's why Chris (her Umbreon) was always kept around as not only a "counselor" but a very potent ally.

Just because she was getting bored, Haru ran up to them, wagging her tail like some ecstatic mutant dog.

"Haru, c'mon, don't just... ugh, Haru get back here!

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?

Last edited by Frozen_Mystic; 12-01-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Oh screw it! I need some space!" (quoted from Eaglemaster23)

Alex turned in the direction of the voice, but, rather than being met by a human, as she'd expected (she can't see 'er yet), she was instead greeted by a Glaceon (that's what she is, right?) running up to them at a rather high speed, beginning to wag its tail as it reached them.

Flareon immediately perked up, approaching the Glaceon while exchanging a friendly greeting, which Alex didn't quite catch.

Shifting around the pack on her shoulders, she looked up briefly, quickly scanning the crowds of people for anyone who the small Pokemon could belong to.

OOC: If I don't respond for a couple of minutes, it's because I'm doing the dishes and makin' tea. Against my will...

Old 12-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: M'badge, Been busy.. I've even forgotten my chary's name
Kyin
Rampy
Toxic
Inferno
Bastio
Pip
Island

IC:
Kyin, wake up!
Kyin woke up with the greeting sound of Island, his Torterra, whom seemed quite annoyed with him for some odd reason. He sat upright, and began rubbing his eyes before yawning.
Kyin, C'mon!
Kyin opened his eyes at the voice of Rampy, and saw the Blue Dinosaur stood next to Island, and got out of bed. He looked at the time on his clock, and saw that he was late, and quickly returned his two Pokemon and stormed down the stairs.

He stormed into the lobby of the hotel, taking a quick glance around the room before running out the doors. He wasn't really late as such.. but he only had ten minutes to get there, and stormed down the street. He slowly approached a boat, and slowed down when he spotted something odd. He swore he could see a Glaceon, but how? They were rare to find. Plus he could see a girl with the Glaceon, and sighed, taking a few moments to think over the situation, before shrugging his shoulders and sat down, looking from left to right.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:47 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Um, Kaioo. Your character's supposed to be with the other boys, at Lilycove City. Not on Thre Island.

IC:

"OK, I think we still need two more girls, then we're off!" Courtney sighed, she glanced at the boat, "I think it's Crystal and Saki we need."

Tsuki once again almost fell off the railing when Konic spoke to him. Taiyou came running across the railing.

"I'm, fine!" Tsuki grunted, swing back onto the deck of the ship, he turned to Koni, "I'm Tsuki! It;s nice to meet you, Konic!"

"I'm Taiyou!" The electric type added.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 12-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

"I'm a mess of insecurities... Attention starved with a narcissistic twist..."

//Kokorobosoi, Yukai//
//Nearing The Ship, Three Island//

I took that as a yes, obviously. I took out my Nano and began once again going through the songs. I still wonder how I managed to get enough money to even buy this old thing... Anyways, I stopped at Failure By Designer Jeans, once again by From First To Last. Putting away my trusty comrade of music, I was just about to begin singing. At least, until someone called out to me.

"Hi, Yukai!"

One of my very few friends here in Three. Courtney. She was almost like a sister to me, though this she'd most likely never find out. I happily waved back, standing up and once again beginning my walk towards the boat. The little Sneasel pointed towards a girl, most likely her trainer and spoke.

"Sneasel snease, Sneasel."

I starred at the girl for a few seconds as I walked. She looked familiar, I know I tried to talk to her once... Lilith, was it? Can't say I remember. Nevertheless, I continued walking, glancing behind me to see what Sneasel had heard. But I couldn't really see anything.

"Hm... maybe it's your imagination, Sneasel. Hey, instead of hearing me sing, why not just hear the real thing?"

I smiled and offered the Sneasel the headphone I wasn't using so I wouldn't have to sing. It embarrassed me, to sing to someone. Hopefully, she'd take the headphone, or else I'd just have to sing to the little Pokémon.

((This is the song Yukai is listening to, by the way.))

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 12-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Skitty shoot Lyra a look and said ``Skit, kit``. ``I know Vermillon isn`t a Sevi Island, but still, it`s kinda`` replied the teen, feeling a bit embarassed by her Pokémon. However, she`d never say so. In her opinion Vermillion was an unoffical part of the Islands, though most would view her as odd. ``SKITTY!`` screamed Candy, pointing to the ship. ``Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about that.``said Lyra followed by a sprint towrds the boat, and being careful not to knock over her glasses this time. A pissed Skitty was trying to keep up, but had great difficulty doing so. ``Skitt`` it shouted, asking it`s trainer to slow down a bit. ``No way`` answered Lyra, depite the fact that she didn`t like running. But dashing would take less time to get to the dock.

After what seemed like forever, Candy and Lyra reached the ship. ``Yes, we made`` shouted the girl, waiting to board. After a few minutes, however, her patince was running out. ``How many more people are boarding this boat anyway`` winned the teen. Skitty just sigh, Lyra was getting on her last nerve right now.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 12-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

OOC: Wow, peoples is fast. ._.

IC:

Koyuki started to chase after Haru, babbling about stuff like, stop running off, and this and that, and blah blah blah. When she finally caught up there was a trainer with a Flareon scanning for Haru's trainer... which was me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, she's really bored and... yeah. Hi, my name's Koyuki, nice to meet you." the conversation (if it could be called that) wasn't exactly the slowest getting to know you type of talk.... it was more like person on a sugar rush kind of talk.

Hehe, smoooth 'Yuki. Haru smiled.

Koyuki didn't really say anything to Haru, just gave her a flat kind of look, before shrugging it off for the minute.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 12-01-2007, 07:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Jake looked around and spotted one of the Bl's (Bravery Lions) Jake looked at his Charmander.

"I think that he thinks he's on three island!"
Jake couldn't help but laugh.
"Yeah the poor kid. He's completly lost it."
Charmander said shrugging. Jake decided to go over to the kid who looked like he was on crack. "Hey" He said to the boy.
"Your extra out of it today aren't you! Charmander just shook his head saying
Tsk, Tsk

Old 12-01-2007, 07:28 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OOC: Why is everyone color coding?

IC:

Alex smiled as a girl approached her, obviously the Glaceon's trainer.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, she's really bored and... yeah. Hi, my name's Koyuki, nice to meet you." (quoted from Eaglemaster23)

"Likewise," she answered cheerily as Flareon began speaking to the Glaceon at a pace even she couldn't keep up with, "I'm Alex."

OOC: Ah, roleplay block... x_x

Old 12-01-2007, 07:41 PM

OOC: I was doing what everyone else was doing....and how come there'res only 2 boys that have posted. you guys need to get ion seriously

Old 12-01-2007, 07:42 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Lyra was happy to finally be on board, the wait had felt like a million years. ``So`` she started ``Should we find the others or just find a bench and chill?``. The Skitty didn`t know what was best, but chose to go with the ``finding the others`` choice. THe trainer nodded quickly and dieced to get an extra pair of eyes. ``Come on Nova`` shouted the girl and with that an Eevee came out of her Pokéball. That Pokémon would help out the most, Eevee had wonderous vision. ``See anyone from the group?`` asked Lyra, knowing Nova would get the job done. The fluffy Pokémon looked around for anyone from the Bloosoming Hearts, but after a little while, saw no one. ``You didn`t see them, eh?`` asked the trainer, hopeing that the Pokémon had seen someone, but that wasn`t the case. ``Let`s just sit on that bench untill a group member passes by`` suggested Lyra. Her team nodded and they sat on a pretty silver colored bench.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }