Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Dragon_Master's Avatar
Dragon_Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Crushing the Rebelion!! Mwhahaha!
Posts: 1,748
Default Idiot test!

Here's a fun quiz. PM me the answers. I will post your score here. If you get higher than or at idiot, then you get an egg-moved dratini with Hyper Beam, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, and outrage. Here is the quiz. If somone wants to help grade, I will PM them the answers. But no answers for anyone else.
Here's the quiz.

Idiot Test
1. Do they have the fourth of July in England? ___________

2. If an average man lives four score and 10 years, how many birthdays does he have?_____________

3. Some months have 31 days, some have 30. How many have 28? _____________

4. A woman gives a beggar $0.50. The woman is the beggar’s sister, but the beggar is not her brother. Why? _________________

5. Why can’t a man living in the U.S.A. be buried in Canada? ______________

6. How many outs are in an inning of Baseball? _______________

7. Is it legal for a Man in California to marry his Widow’s sister? _____ Why? ________________________

8. Two Men play 5 games of checkers. They both win the same amount of games. There are no ties. How could this be? ______________

9. Divide 30 by a half and add 17. What is the answer? ______

10. A man builds his house in a rectangular shape. All sides have a southern exposure. A bear walks by. What color is the bear? __________ Why? _________________________

11. If there are 3 apples, and you take away 2, how many do you have? __________

12. If you have a match, and you walk into a room where there is an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?___________

13. I have 2 coins totaling $0.55. One is not a nickel. What are the coins? ____________

14. How far can a dog run into the woods? ___________

15. A doctor gives you 3 pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last? ___________

16. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many does he have left? _________

17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the Ark? _________________

18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5’ 11’’ tall. What does he weigh? _____________

19. How many $0.02 stamps are in a dozen? _______________

20. What was the president’s name in 1962? ____________


Ratings
20 correct – Genius 17- 19 correct – above normal
15-16 correct – Normal 10-14 correct –Idiot
8-9 correct – Nincompoop
6-7 correct - Moron
0 -5 correct - Ninny
__________________

\-†††-/It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,
then to open it, and remove all doubt.\-†††-/

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:22 AM
Linoone's Avatar
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,990
Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone
Default Re: Idiot test!

I am an idot! I shall take the test! >:)
__________________
kthnxbai
Ninja The Ninjask

aim: Linoone1337
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM
PaPeRpLaNe's Avatar
PaPeRpLaNe Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Do you really care?
Posts: 787
Default Re: Idiot test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post
Here's a fun quiz. PM me the answers. I will post your score here. If you get higher than or at idiot, then you get an egg-moved dratini with Hyper Beam, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, and outrage. Here is the quiz. If somone wants to help grade, I will PM them the answers. But no answers for anyone else.
Here's the quiz.

Idiot Test
1. Do they have the fourth of July in England? ___________

2. If an average man lives four score and 10 years, how many birthdays does he have?_____________

3. Some months have 31 days, some have 30. How many have 28? _____________

4. A woman gives a beggar $0.50. The woman is the beggar’s sister, but the beggar is not her brother. Why? _________________

5. Why can’t a man living in the U.S.A. be buried in Canada? ______________

6. How many outs are in an inning of Baseball? _______________

7. Is it legal for a Man in California to marry his Widow’s sister? _____ Why? ________________________

8. Two Men play 5 games of checkers. They both win the same amount of games. There are no ties. How could this be? ______________

9. Divide 30 by a half and add 17. What is the answer? ______

10. A man builds his house in a rectangular shape. All sides have a southern exposure. A bear walks by. What color is the bear? __________ Why? _________________________

11. If there are 3 apples, and you take away 2, how many do you have? __________

12. If you have a match, and you walk into a room where there is an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?___________

13. I have 2 coins totaling $0.55. One is not a nickel. What are the coins? ____________

14. How far can a dog run into the woods? ___________

15. A doctor gives you 3 pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last? ___________

16. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many does he have left? _________

17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the Ark? _________________

18. A clerk in the butcher shop is 5’ 11’’ tall. What does he weigh? _____________

19. How many $0.02 stamps are in a dozen? _______________

20. What was the president’s name in 1962? ____________


Ratings
20 correct – Genius 17- 19 correct – above normal
15-16 correct – Normal 10-14 correct –Idiot
8-9 correct – Nincompoop
6-7 correct - Moron
0 -5 correct - Ninny
I'd simply like to say that it's rather foolish doing this over the Internet, as we have encyclopedia's and documents at the tips of our fingers.

I'd also like to say that what you are testing isknowledge not intelliegence.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Lord View Post
Just buy 20 super potions and 99 timer balls and you will catch it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Dragon_Master's Avatar
Dragon_Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Crushing the Rebelion!! Mwhahaha!
Posts: 1,748
Default Re: Idiot test!

OK, I came out an idiot when I took this. Good luck!
__________________

\-†††-/It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,
then to open it, and remove all doubt.\-†††-/

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Linoone's Avatar
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,990
Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone
Default Re: Idiot test!

Lol I meant to be stupid.
__________________
kthnxbai
Ninja The Ninjask

aim: Linoone1337
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Dragon_Master's Avatar
Dragon_Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Crushing the Rebelion!! Mwhahaha!
Posts: 1,748
Default Re: Idiot test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPeRpLaNe View Post
I'd simply like to say that it's rather foolish doing this over the Internet, as we have encyclopedia's and documents at the tips of our fingers.

I'd also like to say that what you are testing isknowledge not intelliegence.
Hey, you just took the fun right out of it.
We trust people not to cheat. Besides, it's not like I'm giving anything big for winning.
__________________

\-†††-/It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,
then to open it, and remove all doubt.\-†††-/

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-07-2007, 01:49 AM
megamanxpoke's Avatar
megamanxpoke Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cybernet, busting viruses. Thank me
Posts: 773
Send a message via AIM to megamanxpoke
Default Re: Idiot test!

Am I an idiot? I don't know! I'm going to take this.
__________________
Mega x Azumi

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Dragon_Master's Avatar
Dragon_Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Crushing the Rebelion!! Mwhahaha!
Posts: 1,748
Default Re: Idiot test!

Results from PMs sent yesterday
KFC IDIOT

megamanxpoke Above normal

Sonickid01 Above Normal

Dratinis for you!
__________________

\-†††-/It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,
then to open it, and remove all doubt.\-†††-/

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-07-2007, 09:45 PM
megamanxpoke's Avatar
megamanxpoke Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Cybernet, busting viruses. Thank me
Posts: 773
Send a message via AIM to megamanxpoke
Default Re: Idiot test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post
Results from PMs sent yesterday
KFC IDIOT

megamanxpoke Above normal

Sonickid01 Above Normal

Dratinis for you!
yay! which question did I miss? Don't say the answer....
__________________
Mega x Azumi

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Dragon_Master's Avatar
Dragon_Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Crushing the Rebelion!! Mwhahaha!
Posts: 1,748
Default Re: Idiot test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanxpoke View Post
yay! which question did I miss? Don't say the answer....
Um, either # 20, or the math one.
__________________

\-†††-/It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool,
then to open it, and remove all doubt.\-†††-/

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Ranma's Avatar
Ranma Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 3,196
Send a message via AIM to Ranma Send a message via MSN to Ranma Send a message via Yahoo to Ranma
Default Re: Idiot test!

Oh, and I don't want the dratini. I dont play my pokemon games anymore.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-08-2007, 06:09 PM
TeirusuFX's Avatar
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: ( ^ ω^)b
Posts: 3,914
Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Re: Idiot test!

Lol, just like the quiz I took in Honors Geometry, I'll do it =P

LoaferBoyzX



Click the Pokeball... ...to feed it Hassium!
__________________
| §VPP§ | §URPG§ |

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Linoone's Avatar
Linoone Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 4,990
Send a message via AIM to Linoone Send a message via Yahoo to Linoone
Default Re: Idiot test!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Master View Post
Results from PMs sent yesterday
KFC IDIOT

megamanxpoke Above normal

Sonickid01 Above Normal

Dratinis for you!
Why didn't you do me?!?!
:/
__________________
kthnxbai
Ninja The Ninjask

aim: Linoone1337
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Onion Knight Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bite Me Blvd.
Posts: 62
Send a message via AIM to Onion Knight
Default Re: Idiot test!

I got them all right, but I don't want a Pokemon. I'm fine.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com