Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 12-13-2007, 03:12 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: [WAR VI.598746321] WiFi Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
I know i'll get my butt kicked threw a screen >.>

Yeah and it looks like this is like awesome, seeing that it didn't hit the second page.
Well sorry if you don't like this but there is more to PE2K then the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl section. There is RP, Chat, Groups. I suggest you look into some of those things. Still let not fight. I would suggest that you visit the Mixed: Groups/Clubs Section which is here and join a team there and help gain points for one of the WAR teams for WiFi. If you have any question then just ask me.

For now if you are not going to be making challenges or post your winning in the name of one of the WAR Teams then I am going have to say that it is spam.

Also I hope to battle you soon.

Also stilling looking for a lose for The Navy. If so. Give me a PM. I am always looking for a butt kickin.

Nya~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 12-13-2007 at 05:44 AM.
Old 12-13-2007, 03:42 AM
TheOneAndOnlyCarlo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TheOneAndOnlyCarlo

Meh, Remember that SS (Silver Skarmory) first started a Clan, The Elite Bandits or could i say the EL 1337 BAND-AIDS.

Everyone started copying him and his thread. (Including me)

Look what happens next. It's Offical.

So SS (SilverSkarmory) deserves credit or this wouldn't be here.

Never underestimate the 250 Ib. GigaAlligator. FEED HIM MAGIKARPS!!1

Magikarps killed: 4

~ Carlo's Nearly Undefeated Team
Coming soon, Dec 26th.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:08 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Carlo...

1) This isn't a clan
2) SS formed the second WiFi clan here (I was in the first), but his has been the most successful to date IMO
3) The War's been around since the first incarnation of PE2K several years ago
4) Shut up

fullmetal, mike's right, and just because I don't have enough spam in my thread to make 2 pages doesn't mean your countless clans and tournaments are more worthwhile. This is merely a sub-section of a forum-wide event and it's sanctioned by all the active mods and g-mods we have. You should already have known about it... The War was discussed and linked to in my first post (and really it should be common knowledge).

We're getting off to a slow start, and I'm trying to get things moving relatively hassle-free. Please step back and allow me to do so. Next time you have a problem and you decide sarcasm and needless digs will help, I suggest you reconsider.

Bud.

On a totally unrelated note, Mikey's suggested we allow lv100 instead of open level mode in case it's deterring challengers. Let me know if that's the case.
Old 12-13-2007, 05:00 AM
TheOneAndOnlyCarlo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TheOneAndOnlyCarlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Carlo...

1) This isn't a clan
2) SS formed the second WiFi clan here (I was in the first), but his has been the most successful to date IMO
4) Shut up

1.) I never said that, I'm saying this thread involves a War which means It's related to the word, Clan.
2.) I did not know that and yes, it been successful.
3.) HOLY SHIZNET.
4.) dunt tel me to shat up, imz not some noobz u seen round hare. >_>

Btw, Let's see how this war thing goes..

Never underestimate the 250 Ib. GigaAlligator. FEED HIM MAGIKARPS!!1

Magikarps killed: 4

~ Carlo's Nearly Undefeated Team
Coming soon, Dec 26th.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:39 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Knew I shouldn't have dignified that with a response...

Anyone who fancies battling me, send a PM. Even if you don't want it to be a part of the War. I'm back home in WiFi land now and could do with getting back on form.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneAndOnlyCarlo View Post
1.) I never said that, I'm saying this thread involves a War which means It's related to the word, Clan.
2.) I did not know that and yes, it been successful.
3.) HOLY SHIZNET.
4.) dunt tel me to shat up, imz not some noobz u seen round hare. >_>

Btw, Let's see how this war thing goes..
Clans =/= War. Clans specifically relate to battling within D/P. This is merely a experimental section of the WAR (which I had been pushing for).

And honestly, dude, the sarcasm about the WAR's history is not needed. The WAR has been going on since the Proboards (I should know, I've been in them all). The WAR has seniority over the clans anyday, so its useless to protest against this thread. Don't like it? Don't participate. Nothing of value was lost. And yes, Finch may be a little rude at times, but you all are making a big deal out of this thread without reading up on why its even here.

So stop spamming this thread, pl0x? Kthxbai.

I wish I had an extra $40 lying around so I can join... :(
Old 12-16-2007, 07:10 PM
Ace123456789 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Ace123456789

I think one reason that no one is interested is because practically all of us use the Level 100 Set Match feature. Not everyone has enough time to level their Pokémon up to 100, and setting the matches at 100 is the most fair way to do it. That way your EV Training is actually worth something, since the EVs are not fully utilized until level 100.

If you tweaked the rules to make the 100 set matches acceptable, I guarantee that more people would participate; including me.
Old 12-16-2007, 07:14 PM
zukirin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Carlo...

1) This isn't a clan
4) Shut up

fullmetal, mike's right, and just because I don't have enough spam in my thread to make 2 pages doesn't mean your countless clans and tournaments are more worthwhile. This is merely a sub-section of a forum-wide event and it's sanctioned by all the active mods and g-mods we have. You should already have known about it... The War was discussed and linked to in my first post (and really it should be common knowledge).

We're getting off to a slow start, and I'm trying to get things moving relatively hassle-free. Please step back and allow me to do so. Next time you have a problem and you decide sarcasm and needless digs will help, I suggest you reconsider.

Bud.

On a totally unrelated note, Mikey's suggested we allow lv100 instead of open level mode in case it's deterring challengers. Let me know if that's the case.
He did say that here. Hmm I am kind of confused as to how this works. So do we have to join a club in the Clubs subforum?? Also what is the point of this whole thing? Is it a tourney, or an experimental thing.

Refresh the page to see this sig change
Old 12-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukirin View Post
He did say that here. Hmm I am kind of confused as to how this works. So do we have to join a club in the Clubs subforum?? Also what is the point of this whole thing? Is it a tourney, or an experimental thing.
You join a WAR Team (They have [WAR] in their topic title). This thing is a little of both. The WAR is a forum wide competition, and this is just one of the many sections of it. Its an experimental section, because several people have said that WAR Wi-Fi is stupid, so we're trying it out in the craps and giggles WAR to prove them wrong.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Quote:
Thanks for noticing. Yes, I'll change to lv100 set mode now, alright?

Now somebody participate!

... rust, I hope we do prove them wrong =S
Old 12-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sigma_

If anyone is interested in joining to participate in this, The Naughty Forties may gladly accept you. ;)

Does anyone, who is already in a war team, want to battle?
Old 12-17-2007, 12:00 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace123456789 View Post
I think one reason that no one is interested is because practically all of us use the Level 100 Set Match feature. Not everyone has enough time to level their Pokémon up to 100, and setting the matches at 100 is the most fair way to do it. That way your EV Training is actually worth something, since the EVs are not fully utilized until level 100.

If you tweaked the rules to make the 100 set matches acceptable, I guarantee that more people would participate; including me.
It has been set to lv 100 nya-ow. Thanks you for the comment.

Quote:
What Rust said.

Basically this is an test to see if WiFi should be used in a real WAR competition (which tends to be during the summer) but really it just basically an all out battle to try to win as many matches for the team that you are part of during the week. At the end of the week, the judge will count up how many wins were gained. The two people with the most wins (or how ever the judges does the points) get points for their team. I hope that clear things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma_ View Post
If anyone is interested in joining to participate in this, The Naughty Forties may gladly accept you. ;)

Does anyone, who is already in a war team, want to battle?
I take you on.

Finch: You need to update the first post to include lv100.

And you may want to take this thing out 'NB: You may battle as many times as you want, but you may only battle the same opponent ONCE per week.'. That way it be more active and junk later on. Still that what I think. In the end you are the judge.

Nya~

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 12-17-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:44 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

I've already added the bit about lv100 but i think that the other rule should stay there... with a slight modification.

Changing...
Old 12-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Sigma_ Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sigma_

Do we really need to send our teams to you after a battle? I don't feel comfortable sending it to you, since I could battle you too.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:42 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

I have a set team which I never change. Ask anyone who's battled me what I use, you'll be fine. Lol