Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:17 AM
Aelitaluver30 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Are you fond of Legendaries?

Latios & Latias are my fav. legends. & yes i am fond of legendaries.

Credit to Hihi|Trophy Hall
Old 12-13-2007, 01:26 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I am fond of Legendaries, but what I don't like is when people construct their teams out of them, I mean, they are Legendary for a reson - after all.

The first generation: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Mewtwo and Mew were brilliant... The three Legendary birds were always evading getting caught somehwere at my school, at it was always fun to watch the players getting frustrated. Mewtwo, ah... Well, he was the herdest Pokemon to catch unless you had unlimited Master balls thanks to Missingno... Yeah, I did... But I didn't like his moveset at all, so he was never part of my team. Mew, well, I was the only person in my school who knew about the Mew glitch, so when I brought Mew in to show of... Yeah, a lot of people hated me that day.

Second: Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Ho-oh, Lugia and Celebi... Suicune, I loved... It was just so, pure... Entei never really grew on me, to be honest... Raikou, I never really thought about it... Although I do have one with 31IVs for everything now on my Diamond Version.. Ho-oh, was part of my team, but I never really liked him because of Lugia... Lugia is really the only legendary I feel at home with when I use him... And Celebi, my friend got a gameshark and sharked me one without me knowing it was hacked... Still, I knew how to clone on G/S/C so there was plenty to go round my school...

Third: Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza - Jirachi and Deoxys... Hm... The regis were a waste of space as far as I was concerned, really... And the fact that you had to do the whole Relicanth underwater and then all the braile codes to get 'em really annoyed me... But I did it anyway. Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza were a real let down for me, I mean, the unoriginality of them disgusted me... Deoxys I really didn't like because of what it was... Jirachi was ok though...

I'm not going to bother flaming the fourth generation legendaries or I'll be here all night.
Old 12-13-2007, 06:22 AM
karma34 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ya i dont like any of the third generation legendaries either. in-fact the fourth generation was the weakest overall as far as the design of the monsters goes. what i cant understand is why the Regis little pre-battle sprite were "bulldogs"

what the heck is bulldog-ish about them?
Old 12-13-2007, 08:54 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Heh, I like the Dragon Legends (ESPECIALLY Rayquaza). That's because I'm a huge Dragon freak lol.

As for Legends in general, meh, I'm 50-50. Some are cool, some are stupid. Some are useful, others are completely useful. I don't really use them in the metagame except for Latias and Kyogre lol (and in the URPG either Aresues or Parukia, whichever I choose if I win the WWC).

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 12-13-2007, 09:27 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

My list of favorite legends?

Hmmm...

1) Latias (always my number one =D)
2) Latios
3) Lugia
4) Celebi
5) Mew

There ya goes

LoaferBoyzX

Click the Pokeball... ...to feed it Magnesium!

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 12-15-2007, 10:01 AM
PokemonGirlCelebi Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonGirlCelebi

Yes, absolutely.

My faves:

Celebi
Mew
Suicune
Articuno
Lugia
Latias
Kyogre
Registeel
Jirachi
Dialga
Uxie
Azelf
Mespirit
Manaphy

MegaQueen the Chikorita!
Hatched!
Current level: 5
Evolves into Bayleef in: 33 posts
Old 12-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Yes I am fond of them, although they can be a bit overpowering. I hate Arceus for that reason. But I'm pretty fond of Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Latias and Ho-oh.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart