Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Old 12-18-2007, 06:58 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

Default Free pokemon Trades, AR Cloning(FAST!!), Daycare, and more services here!

NOTE: I am taking a break from pokemon now so if you request anything it might be 3-4 days even a week before you get your pokemon, sorry but I have been really busy, I will try to be as speedy as I can to get your pokemon, I dont want to completely stop getting pokemon for people so yeah. Thanks everyone!

Rules
:

1.a Please request 6 at a time on each post or pm if it from the AR list if it isnt if it is in my have list you can request up to 25! (If you request a huge list 10-25 it will take longer, I will try to get all the pokemon you want asap but do know if anyone is asking for just 1-5 pokemon i will do there request first!
1.b Pokemon will be caught at lvl 50 at default if you want this to be changed request what lvl you want it at 1, 10, 50, and 99 would be easier. (i can raise it from 10 to 20 so on and so forth but i will be using rare candy's)2. Please include your fc info in your post amongst asking for a trade, same for a pm
3. Please understand that you are on a waiting list which you can see below and will be updated once the last trade is finished or when i have caught a few more of the pokemon you requested, check back often to see if you are next etc.. Ill also send you a pm or post if i am ready to trade you.
4. I TRADE FOR WHATEVER YOU GOT IT DOESN'T MATTER LEGIT OR NOT, LOW LEVEL, HIGH LEVEL, CLONED, WHATEVER SO ASK AWAY.
5. Anyone who is the first post on any page gets a free pokemon of there choosing from the legit list(using ar) or the legit list(not using ar), i will
also apply this to anyone who was the first before this rule was made.
6. Please if you don't care for the mic to be on or not allow me to start the trade in wifi as sometimes I dont like the mic on and stuff if you do like the mic to be off you may go ahead and start the trade though.

FUN WAY TO GET A POKEMON!/WIN A POKEMON
Basically answer these questions right and you get a pokemon, its a funner way to get the pokemon i already offer for free :D

Here are the ?'s. Some may be difficult as u dont know me lol. But here is the catch, you can find clues in my sig and certain posts i make around the forums. So start watching out for my posts and in my sig. If no one guesses then i will give u a clue of where it is at!!

Color Green = Answered

1. What is my 2nd favorite pokemon (clue in one of my posts!!)
2. What is my fav move on d/p?

More ?'s coming soon and they will be more difficult!

Bidding: You can bid in one of two ways by either saying a number and the closest to that number wins or by bidding another pokemon to trade, the one i like best at the end of the hour wins!! (One winner every hour for bidding and a winner whenever for questions!)

How this will work:
You may answer more then once and win more then once, but come on let some other people win!! Let the game begin! Also you may only do one thing at a time eg: if you answered a ? you may not bid also.

Offering(FORE FREE NO NEED TO TRADE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU WANT TO, SEE MY NEED LIST IF YOU DO):

I can get anyone any pokemon all legit now(using action replay but these ones r legit they dotn have anything fancy on them or any fancy hp 9999999 stuff they are exactly as if they were at the level u choose to get them at)!! I can get the pokemon at any lvl. So if you want a free pokemon any at all from any generation just tell me which one and ill get it for you asap! So ask away and yes there free that means you just have to catch any pokemon to trade with me or give me any pokemon you do not want. You can post your requests here or pm me. Note: These pokemon can also be any nature u want now and shiny!!!

Fastest pokemon!!(the following pokemon I have had requests for before and already have one ready for you, choosing from this list puts you on top of the waiting list so you can trade right away unless someone already on the waiting list has a huge request with a few of these pokemon in it already!!)

Mew - Normal or shiny
Entie - Normal or shiny
Suicine -- Normal or shiny
Raioku
Latios - Normal or shiny
Latias - Normal or shiny
Celebi - Normal or shiny
Lugia - Normal or shiny
Darkrai
Dialga
Jirachi
Metagross - Normal or shiny
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Ho-oh - Normal or shiny
Lugia - Normal or shiny
Deoxy's - Normal or shiny
Groudon - Normal
Celebi-- Normal
arcues - Normal
shaymin - Normal
manaphy
All Regices

Fastest Pokemon - LEGIT!!:
The following pokemon are legit and now Im offering them to you :D

* ORange = New

All starters from every game!
Venonat
Larvitar
Skorupi
Houndour
Riolu
Cranidos
Snorlax
Gible
Ditto! - See the Daycare service on Ditto to Ditto
Aerodactyl
Articuno
Rotom
Phione
Deoxys
Elekid
Togekiss
Palcity Lucario

New!! Trading Items!
Do you need an item Masterball, electrizer any item at all!? I am currently trading items for a pokemon on my need list(this may change). All you have to do is tell me what items you need and I will get them ready for you(how ever many it is you need).
Note: If you are requesting pokemon from me and want an item as well you can ask for it to be place dont he pokemon I am trading you but the trading of a pokemon on my need list still applies.

Cloning Service!(USE ARE FOR FASTER CLONING)!
I am currently on request for cloning pokemon! I do not use the normal way of cloning with wifi i use a much better method that is ten times quicker (using the computer boxes, takes about 1 second)! If you would like a pokemon to be cloned please leave your friend code so we can trade. In order for you to get my trust i will give you my mew in exchange to make sure you get your original pokemon and cloned pokemon returned to you! I can clone 2 pokemon at a time from each person, please only request Now here are the other trades and offers!

NEWDaycare service!!
Are you leaving on a trip or dont have enough money to get your pokemon to a high level in the daycare yourself or do you just want to breed some pokemon but dont have a ditto etc? Well now I offer the Daycare service where I will take your poke and put it in the daycare and raise it to any level no worries! Also I can breed some pokemon for you so if you need a squirtle and have a blastoise then go ahead trade him over(Like the cloning service I will give you my mew in exchange so you can get it back) and i will breed it for you :D. Also Ditto to you is a new service within this service that i just thought up now lol which is where I clone a ditto and trade it to you so you can breed yourself :D but you must or at least try to give me a pokemon on my want list.

Need(No need to trade these unless you want to):
If you are willing to trade me a pokemon for one of these i am looking for any legit(they can be in an egg or just hatched or cloned)(you dont have to trade these as there free but it be awesome!!).

* = really looking for!!

Electrivire*
Uxie
Azelf
Jirachi
Mew*

WAITING LIST:

Check my signature to see the updated waiting list.

Winners who are waiting to trade until more pokemon are added:
MY FC INFO:
Joshua FC: 2535 4837 9171

MY TRADES AND SERVICES STATUS:
1. DLW558 - Ready To Trade
2. Romyka - Ready to trade
3. Wyte-Wolf - Ready to Trade
4. State Alchemist - 0/2 caught

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Like nintendo, love to play on nintendo wifi, or play brawl, pokemon d/p and more, or just talk about games in general, then Nintendo Stars forum is for you, join today at Nintendo Stars Forums

Last edited by ThePokemonMaster; 07-10-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:17 PM
class1c Offline

Default Re: Free Pokemon!

Ill take a houndour
Old 12-18-2007, 07:23 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

kk what is your fc info? Also i have to do another trade real quick so it might take about 5 minutes to ten alright?

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Like nintendo, love to play on nintendo wifi, or play brawl, pokemon d/p and more, or just talk about games in general, then Nintendo Stars forum is for you, join today at Nintendo Stars Forums
Old 12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
FireChick Offline

Are any of these pokemon shiny? Just wondering.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:24 PM
class1c Offline

Yeah its fine. My FC is in my signature picture
Old 12-18-2007, 07:25 PM
class1c Offline

And is it also possible to get a level 100 shiny aerodactyl since you probably have an action replay?

sorry for double posting
Old 12-18-2007, 07:35 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

I can get any pokemon shiny as well! Alright ill do that just give me about 5 or ten minutes ok? And ill get you both, and yes its an ar. Also i will be posting up legit pokemon soon that will also be free!!!

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Old 12-18-2007, 07:47 PM
class1c Offline

Actually can I have a shiny level 100 dialga?
Old 12-18-2007, 07:51 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

yyup just get me aother 5 min and ill have it. Also ill c if i can do lvl 100 with the shiny code.

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Old 12-18-2007, 07:55 PM
class1c Offline

Okay, PM me when u get it!
Old 12-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Shinx22 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Shinx22 Send a message via Yahoo to Shinx22

Nevermind. I just saw their unlegit and I don't really want a unlegit Pokemon.
Evolves: 132
Level 100: 312

Last edited by Shinx22; 12-18-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:01 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

sure just wait about 5 minutes and ill have that ready for you after i trade class1c

MY FC INFO:
---------------------
Old 12-18-2007, 08:08 PM
class1c Offline

k u got it?
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
ThePokemonMaster Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by class1c View Post
k u got it?
yeah but what lvl u want houndour at? And the shiny code does work with the lvl code!! So any lvl is possible shiny too!

MY FC INFO:
---------------------

Last edited by ThePokemonMaster; 12-18-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:14 PM
class1c Offline

Doesnt matter...I guess 99. I really just want dialga