Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default The End (Sign Ups)

Ok, I've been playing around with this for a few months and I've decided it's time to unleash this to the world.

But you must know that I'm only taking people that can spell, type and possess proper grammar. I mean that.

Basically, nine Pokemon Masters have joined together to create Team X. Their main goal is to aquire all Legendaries so they can, you know, rule the world. Who are the Pokemon Masters? They are as follows:

- Quintinus Tabris - Talen By Mewchirio
- Vesper
- Septimus
- Giovanni taken By Peekaboo Pikachu
- Cyrus - Taken by Huncrew
- Cornelius - taken by TYShawn015
- Yosami - taken by Oni Raichu
- Kelsh - Reserved by KittenGirl2000
- Ptolemy Taken by Ronjocox

You can be one of them or you can be a trainer that has heard of Mass Destruction in Ecruteak City, where this will begin. Team X are trying to capture Lugia and Ho-oh and Ecruteak is getting destroyed in the process. You as a trainer wants to find out what's happening because the weather is going crazy, people are dying and the balance has been broken. You can make your way to Ecruteak or somewhere else in search of the Legendaries that Team X are after in order to protect them or to take them for yourself. That's all you need to know.

Ah, the rules!

No Godmodding.
You cannot control anyone else's character unless it's me and I feel like it. Yes, that was a joke.
Try to make your posts actually worth reading, that means it has to be over five lines.
And You Don't Need To Write In Capitals For The First Letter of Every Word.
Please don't make your. Sentences only be four. Words long. I have seen it. Happen.

So, the form:

A name. Your name, the name you wish to be addressed as. This doesn't have to be full, it can be Slash or a single letter or it can be Carmen Gondoles Raikou Perez Garcia!

Age/Gender: An age and gender. How old is your character? Are they male or female? This is pretty self-explanatory.

Appearance: How your character looks. From hairstyle to eyes, and from clothing choices to facial expressions, your appearance is what you make it. But it has to be human. No purple hair.

Personality: How your character thinks, acts, feels, and responds

Friends and enemies: Who your character battles with or travels with in the RP, or generally greets or seduces as an aquaintance. Update as you go along, but you have none as of yet.

History: Your character’s past. Abused? Spoiled? You decide. Hell, they could even have a criminal record. The background and the family tree should be mentioned here.

Pokémon: What your whole story revolves around. Depending on how good your sign-up form is rated, you could have 3 basic Pokémon max.

Writing Example: That's right, I'm mean enough to want one.

--PENDING--

Kaiten Whitsay - BulletAngel
Septimus - KittenGirl2000

--ACCEPTED CHARACTERS--

Yosami Eclipse - Oni Raichu
Cornelius "Cory" Miziki - TYShawn015
Cyrus Ireland - Huncrew
Giovanni - Peekaboo Pikachu
Aliya Tamil - Splishee
Ptolemy Markus - Ronjocox
Ryan Bernard Bellview - Pikahero2
Quintinus Tabris - Mewchirio

Last edited by Rekhyt; 12-27-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: The End

A name. Yosami Eclipse

Age/Gender: Male - Fourteen Years of Age.

Appearance:

He normally wears a red hoody, the same black tracksuit and his trademark white polo shirt with the words: P4L - He still hasn't figured out what they mean.

Personality: Yosami is a very quirky, quick thinking boy. He has a twisted sense of humour and isn't scared to say what he thinks. He believes that trust is the way forward and would sacrifice himself in order to save his friends if he had to. When in a crisis he will never talk, just think. He likes to think a lot by himself, musing over random ideas and things that have happened and will happen.

Friends and enemies: None so far

History: Yosami was found on the outskirts of Ecruteak City when he was two years old, alone. An elderly couple took him in and raised him as their own. As he grew older, he became interested in Lugia and Ho-oh, who were said to have lived in Ecruteak before the two towers collapsed. He became fanatical about them and it is his dream to see them in real life one day. He went to school and did well in his exams, he got his first Pokemon a couple of weeks ago and is leaving Ecruteak shortly to go on his quest to be a Pokemon Master.

Pokémon: Horsea, Houndour, Eevee.

Writing Example (Yeah, I play with Quintinus in a different RP): Quint gazed around in fascination at the hundreds of people all covered in red kneeling down or talking to each other. "This is like a Bloody cult group." He whispered back to Onikami. Then again, Quint supposed it was. The boy decided he wasn't being careful enough and drew his hood up around his head. Is this where the book of secrets was hidden? Quint doubted it, there was no way it would be that easy, would there?

Onikami lead the two of them down a corridor, which brought them to what seemed like a grand hall. It took Quint a couple of minutes of walking aimlessly with Onikami that the boy didn't know where he was going. Quint grabbed Onakami's arm and pulled him back. "If you don't know where we are going, just tell me. All of this walking around his begininning to annoy me."

Quint surveyed the room; a table, about forty metres in legnth and ten in width was in the center of the room. Red robed people were sitting at them, whispering. Quint diverted his attention from them and saw a painting on the wall opposite the table; it portrayed an old, gold book. Quint needed to get closer to that painting without gaining attention from the Ebon Order.

"Cover for me." He muttered to Onikami before slipping away.

Last edited by Rekhyt; 12-21-2007 at 02:02 PM.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

I'll reserve Quintinus Tabris

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 12-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Can you handle Quitinus Tabris?

I've been looking through your posts and decided you can. Welcome.

Anyone else?
Old 12-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

Thanks, for the compliement. I'll do my Sign-Up tomorrow, but I'll advertise this thread...

~Mewchirio~

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 12-20-2007, 07:15 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Very nice looking RP my good sir. May I reserve Cyrus please?

I will have the Sign-Up soon, probably tomorrow.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 12-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Very nice looking RP my good sir. May I reserve Cyrus please?

I will have the Sign-Up soon, probably tomorrow.
That's cool.

Quote:
This looks pretty good. Can I be reserved for Septimus?
Um... I'm not sure about you because you haven't really made any posts so I don't know your grammar...

It will be reserved when you PM me a writing example and I think it's good enough. Don't take this the wrong way, but forty six posts isn't that much to go on.

Also, from now on, if you reserve, you have a two day deadline from the moment you reserve or you can consider that reservation void.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I'm glad you can understand... In other forums, there are people that don't... It causes a flame war and we both get banned.

But thanks for understanding, I'll be waiting
Old 12-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: The End (Sign Ups)

Anyone else up for signing up?
Old 12-21-2007, 01:49 AM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Can I reserve Cornelius? I'll have my SU shortly.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 12-21-2007, 03:05 AM
Stormhawk Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
Anyone else up for signing up?
name:kevin Age:12 in 1/24/08 history:cancer,afraid of needles,like blood
pokemon:charizard friends:nash,scott,moses,jhonny,ricardo enemies:ji
Old 12-21-2007, 03:07 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Name:
Kaiten Whitsay

Appearance:
Slender shaped blonde with mid-length hair that rests on her shoulders. Tanned skin. One bright blue eye, one a deep brown (right/left) Wears short denim shorts and a fluro yellow singlet with little white wings on the back and slip on shoes coloured white with black polka dots. She dons a red headband that rests in her white blonde hair and holds her fringe in place, keeping her occult coloured eyes clear.

Personality:
Relatively quiet, but not at all shy. She likes to keep her words to herself because everyone else around her isnt worth the speech.

Friends and enemies: Who your character battles with or travels with in the RP, or generally greets or seduces as an aquaintance. Update as you go along, but you have none as of yet.

History: Your character’s past. Abused? Spoiled? You decide. Hell, they could even have a criminal record. The background and the family tree should be mentioned here.

Pokémon: What your whole story revolves around. Depending on how good your sign-up form is rated, you could have 3 basic Pokémon max.

Writing Example:
This here statement claims that the ability of my writing is that of higer standards, or that of, which you require. Apon revision of this sentence, and perhaps more if needed, you will most likely accept me into your role play and allow me to participate in the storyline with the other members. I completed this first so that you would, hopefully, accept my reservation due to the fact that i do not have the time required to complete this form. Until that time comes, i request my position be saved.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 12-21-2007, 03:25 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhawk View Post
name:kevin Age:12 in 1/24/08 history:cancer,afraid of needles,like blood
pokemon:charizard friends:nash,scott,moses,jhonny,ricardo enemies:ji

WTF IS THAT?
Old 12-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Stormhawk: Never come to my RP again. DENIED.

TYShaun: I'm waiting.

BulletAngel: Looks good so far, I'm waiting.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:49 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Name: Cornelius "Cory" Miziki

Age/Gender: Male- Age fifteen

Appearance: Cory has long black hair that extends to his back. He is slightly tanned and has extremely dark brown eyes, almost enough for his eyes to be black. He is about 5'7 and weighs about 125 pounds. For clothes he wears a blue coat slightly zipped with a black t-shirt underneath. He also wears a pair of black jeans and white sneakers. He wears a silver necklace and a pair of dark shades that are always rested on his head unless it's very bright or if he's trying to ignore someone.

Personality: Cory can be described best as obnoxious. He thinks his way is the only way and seldom listens to others. He tells it like it is. His arrogance often causes him to make rash decisions without thinking. Cory is usually seem bragging about himself. Though he is very obnoxious, Cory doesn't like to argue as he sees it as a waste of time. Cory's determination skills are high. If he sets himself to a task, he won't quit until he completes it. Cory has a weakness for girls his age and over. When he's not bragging about himself, Cory's usually talking to a girl. Because he is very loyal, Cory seems to make friends despite his obnoxious qualities.

Friends and enemies: None as of yet.

History: Cory was born in Azalea Town, but moved to Goldenrod with his older brother when he was about six years old. His parents travelled the world, so Cory lived with his brother for a long time. Growing up in Goldenrod City, Cory enjoyed city life. His brother worked at the train station and Cory visited him often, allowing him to get free rides back and forth between Goldenrod and Saffron. When, Cory was about twelve, he got interested in pokemon. His brother noticed this and gave him his first pokemon. After that, Cory decided to begin a pokemon journey in hopes of being just like his parents.

Pokémon: Cyndaquil, Spearow, Rhyhorn

Writing Example: Here's one from my old RPG "Seventeen Spirits."

Shawn had arrived in the middle of Vermillion City.

"I hope the pokemon aren't out of control here," he told his Raichu.

The pokemon in Johto had been acting strangely. Shawn had recieved a note from General Surge. General Surge was once in the army, but then became a gym leader. When the pokemon around the world began acting weird, he rejoined the army and was promoted to general.

"I wonder what the general sent us this note for?" Shawn asked himself.

Raichu just looked at the ground. They were looking for the gym where Shawn and seventeen other people where suppose to meet.

"Rai, Rai," Raichu pointed.

There was the gym just ahead.

"Come on Raichu," Shawn said with relief as they headed to the gym.

He knocked on the door to the gym and an old man answered it. He glanced at Shawn and Raichu.

"You must be, Shawn Miziki," he said while looking at Raichu. "One of the best electric trainers in the world."

"I wouldn't say one of the best," replied Shawn.

"Don't be so modest," replied the old man. "Come on in the general will be here in a few hours."

Shawn walked into the gym. It was empty.

"I guess we're the first ones here," Shawn said to Raichu. "Well let's wait for everybody else."

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Last edited by tyshawn015; 12-21-2007 at 01:59 PM.