Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Daniella Defines Divinity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [War] Assassin Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident_Screamo
Way to rip off n-philes

Quiet you XP

Hydros, Pidgeot and Alex, welcome Good to have you on the team. Your aplications are up to scratch ^_^

Luna flame I'm sorry but I'm going to have to reject your application because like I said on the first place I want people with more experience on this forum which you don't fit, and also because you haven't stated any section of which you will help with the war. "Protecting" doesn't mean anything, and we're more than capable of protecting ourselves anyway, and by saying this you show no knowledge whatsoever of the war and what it's about. I cannot accept you under these condidtions, I'm sorry but you will have to try else where.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:35 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resident_Screamo
Way to rip off n-philes
Dani! You copied an idea from a different forum, brought it here, then told people to not swipe it from you?!? That's brilliant! Why didn't I think of that?

You definitely deserve a cookie!

Also, I'd like to welcome all of the new recruits! Bob Dole gives you his blessing!

Last edited by [Fair]; 04-12-2005 at 12:43 AM.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:59 AM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24

Name: TotodileHop24 / Rachel
Reason for joining: The opening speech sounded very dedicated and so incredibly mysterious, heh. This team really caught my interest. It sounds really neat to be a part of some top-secret organization and to keep a watchful eye on the weak and careless in order to create a better place. Plus, I love cookies.
How you hope to help: Well, I'll be honest. I'm very skilled in a lot of art-related categories, so I'll hope to be covering the FanArt section. Unfortunetly, due to my work and other events beyond my control, I won't be on every single day like a lot of the other members, and therefore the art section will be the only one I will be able to control. However, I will try to help with Pokemon Trivia and mabye Poetry as well.

That's pretty much it then. I'm an honest and loyal member that loves to have the chance to compete and have some fun at the same time. Please consider me, I'll be waiting patiently for your answer!
Old 04-12-2005, 06:43 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotodileHop24
Name: TotodileHop24 / Rachel
Reason for joining: The opening speech sounded very dedicated and so incredibly mysterious, heh. This team really caught my interest. It sounds really neat to be a part of some top-secret organization and to keep a watchful eye on the weak and careless in order to create a better place. Plus, I love cookies.
How you hope to help: Well, I'll be honest. I'm very skilled in a lot of art-related categories, so I'll hope to be covering the FanArt section. Unfortunetly, due to my work and other events beyond my control, I won't be on every single day like a lot of the other members, and therefore the art section will be the only one I will be able to control. However, I will try to help with Pokemon Trivia and mabye Poetry as well.

That's pretty much it then. I'm an honest and loyal member that loves to have the chance to compete and have some fun at the same time. Please consider me, I'll be waiting patiently for your answer!
Wah00 another amazing member ^_^ Welcome aboard, good to have you on the team. Don't worry about being active every day, I doubt I will be and I think I might be on holiday for 2 weeks of it XP

And yay I got a cookie ^_^
Old 04-12-2005, 10:24 AM
TDD91 Offline

If the WAR continues into August im away for 2 weeks whilst im being dragged off to France. Im alo going be away a couple of Friday-Saturday's in May cause off DoE (Compulsory) and a Biology Trip. ><

Edit: Just thought, do we have any team colours for when I make an updateed sig? (Im keeping the Wigan Stripey background and logo though. =P)

Last edited by TDD91; 04-12-2005 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Hydros Offline
Elite Trainer

Hey fellow teammates lol, I am sick today so i didnt go to school

For team colors how about purple for poison, and bluish white for flying?, since those are the team types.
Edit-I played around with Adobe Photo Deluxe lol, What do you think?

btw lol i might be away for one week, im going on a family trip lol.

Last edited by Hydros; 04-12-2005 at 01:26 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:54 PM
TDD91 Offline

I like the purple but IMO it doesn't really go with the blue, only thing that I ever like with purple is yellow cause they make each other stand out.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydros
Hey fellow teammates lol, I am sick today so i didnt go to school

For team colors how about purple for poison, and bluish white for flying?, since those are the team types.
Edit-I played around with Adobe Photo Deluxe lol, What do you think?

btw lol i might be away for one week, im going on a family trip lol.
Hmm thats quite nice actually, I'm very fond of that purple and the texture of it, but that blue bar is too thick. Cookie for the thought though ^_^

Hmmm leader of a team, and I never thought of team colours XP I think something simple but clean cut would be nice, all the other team ones look over complicated IMO

Anyway if anyone has any suggestions then please share them and we can test them out and see what happens ^_^
Old 04-12-2005, 07:26 PM
TDD91 Offline

I made this little number:

Nowt fancy-dancy but I made a cool little slogan. =P
Old 04-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Thunderclap
I made this little number:

Nowt fancy-dancy but I made a cool little slogan. =P

Nice but not perfect, I love that slogan though. I wish I thought of that XP *cookie*

Anywho can people check the front page at the who's doing what bit, I just put down what I got out of your applications but if you want anything changing than please tell me and I'll do so ^_^
Old 04-12-2005, 07:36 PM
TDD91 Offline

Im abysmal at signatures (That was my first photoshop one) my best paint one was my last one. =P

Edit: Put me down for Netbattle an all, I can have a go at it, I have a killer Quagsire.

Last edited by TDD91; 04-12-2005 at 07:40 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 07:42 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Thunderclap
Im abysmal at signatures (That was my first photoshop one) my best paint one was my last one. =P

Edit: Put me down for Netbattle an all, I can have a go at it, I have a killer Quagsire.
lol I'm just as bad >.< Except for that one Ice Queen one I made with Paine and Shiva on it. That was pretty good, but that was on my old computer where I atleast had the business edition photoshop to use the blur tool XP Now I just have paint :( But if Zenaku got off his laxy butt and mailed me Photoshop like he said he would last week, I'd start making some better ones again XP
Old 04-13-2005, 12:06 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniella Defines Divinity
Nice but not perfect, I love that slogan though. I wish I thought of that XP *cookie*

Anywho can people check the front page at the who's doing what bit, I just put down what I got out of your applications but if you want anything changing than please tell me and I'll do so ^_^
Well, I could also do URPG (I've got a great team...I just need somebody to help me figure out how to use it.), and you can count on at least one or two Fanfics from me. Other than that, though, everything else looks fine.

As for banners, personally, I think purple...well, it's just not happenin'. Why not a more common color? Blue and white, maybe?

Oh! And welcome to the team, Rachel! I bow down before your art skillz.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:24 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Here's my version of the banner and thanks Alex for the phrase.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dBannerGIF.gif

If you look at it for a while *coughoneminutecough* you might see a cameo of Bob Dole.
Old 04-13-2005, 12:29 AM
Hydros Offline
Elite Trainer

That PWNS Pigeot79!! That is pretty awsome. The word font fits the poison theme. I see Bob Dole
*Gives Cookie*
EDIT-OMG I really saw Bob Dole, I think im going crazy

Last edited by Hydros; 04-13-2005 at 12:34 AM.