Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-13-2005, 01:22 AM
TDD91 Offline

Default Re: [War] Assassin Guild

Yay, people like my slogan. *Eats Lots of Toffee Ice cream*

Why am I eating Ice Cream at 20 past 2 in the morning? Lets jus say im an insomniac stuck in Pacific time still. =P
Old 04-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Daniella Defines Divinity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidgeot79
Here's my version of the banner and thanks Alex for the phrase.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...dBannerGIF.gif

If you look at it for a while *coughoneminutecough* you might see a cameo of Bob Dole.

Lol I Love it! *Makes official team banner* 5 cookies for you my friend ^_^
Old 04-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Saitou Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Saitou Send a message via MSN to Saitou Send a message via Yahoo to Saitou

Name:Saitou (or saitou you can pick the one you prefer )

Reason for joining:My first reason is because I am vengeance I am the night I AM BATMAN, and reason number two is (Bob) because your background story was great and (Dole) it seems this team is well planned and I like Bob Dole..... alot..... a bit too much sometimes

How you hope to help: I'm good at URPG and Pokemon Trivia, I can do some of the other stuff but I'm not to good at it

"The cow isn't anywhere, He's inside my mind." LOM
Old 04-13-2005, 07:41 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End

i would really appreciate it if you would put UK after your alex's because i dont want people thinking i am in two different teams and when i win in netbattle against him i want it to be clear who won ;)
Old 04-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saitou
Name:Saitou (or saitou you can pick the one you prefer )

Reason for joining:My first reason is because I am vengeance I am the night I AM BATMAN, and reason number two is (Bob) because your background story was great and (Dole) it seems this team is well planned and I like Bob Dole..... alot..... a bit too much sometimes

How you hope to help: I'm good at URPG and Pokemon Trivia, I can do some of the other stuff but I'm not to good at it

Well thats still cool, you can help with something as simple as scavenger hunt and your entrance was funny so comedy might be your thing too ^_^

Anywho you're accepted, welcome to the team! I haven't seen you around much before, but it's nice to have some new faces ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ PinK BluR ]
i would really appreciate it if you would put UK after your alex's because i dont want people thinking i am in two different teams and when i win in netbattle against him i want it to be clear who won ;)

Onbly if you put US in yours too, our alex was the original alex XP
Old 04-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Saitou Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Saitou Send a message via MSN to Saitou Send a message via Yahoo to Saitou

I'll do scavenger hunt and i'll do comedy cause I did not just poor my heart and soul into writing that because its not true and just for the record old people do not slap me with fish *runs away*

"The cow isn't anywhere, He's inside my mind." LOM
Old 04-13-2005, 08:30 PM
TDD91 Offline

That I was, so fleep off you fake American scum. =P Or i'll bash y'ed in.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:34 AM
[Fair] Offline

Send a message via AIM to [Fair]

I love the banner, Pidgeot! And the Bob Dole cameo...nice...very nice! Great job! Why, if I knew where you live, I'd go to your house to shake your hand! But, well, let's face it - that'd be a little creepy.

Also, welcome to the Guild, Saitou! It looks like you'll be right at home here!

American Scum?!? Why, why, why...that's offensive! (C'mon, [Fair]! Think of a good come back!) Go...um...brush your teeth! You...British...person! Yeah! And...YOUR MOM! Oooooooh! You just got TOLD!

([Fair] Would like to apologize in advance to any British person who may or may not be offended by the previous post. He also promises that it will never, ever, happen again. Really.)
Yeah, you British people! With your dirty teeth! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by [Fair]; 04-14-2005 at 01:13 AM.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:58 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

From the legendary words of this bakery guy:
"Scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum go home scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum."

GO SCUM! :D

So then I'm here and I'm like OTAKU POWER! Then Gleemax comes and locks me away again. :( ;)

And this concludes my randomness. Oh yeah I decided to go against Dani this war, since I've been allied to her like for every war. Besides, I get to mess around with Dani more now (Uhhh...like you know "mess"). XD
Old 04-14-2005, 01:27 AM
TDD91 Offline

Onlt that particulaqr one is scum, the rest of you are cool. Mainly cause your food let me put on 1 an a half stone (21 lbs) in a week. And I was very underweight before. =P

And we do so brush our teeth.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002
From the legendary words of this bakery guy:
"Scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum go home scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum."

GO SCUM! :D

So then I'm here and I'm like OTAKU POWER! Then Gleemax comes and locks me away again. :( ;)

And this concludes my randomness. Oh yeah I decided to go against Dani this war, since I've been allied to her like for every war. Besides, I get to mess around with Dani more now (Uhhh...like you know "mess"). XD
*Presses the off switch on Gleemax*

Now that only guves him 48 hours of battery life before he switches off completely, then hopefully Kenny won't be AS insane >.<

It shall be interesting what happens in the war *taps fingers together*
Old 04-15-2005, 03:43 AM
TotodileHop24 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TotodileHop24

Interesting indeed. Many thanks for accepting me onto this great team! A little late, but I've showed my appreciation nonetheless. I won't disappoint you guys. *bows*

Ahh, nice banner design Pidgeot... it looks great. *gives a cookie to Pidgeot* If you all don't mind, I'll be creating my own banner pretty soon. Hopefully you'll all like it... I might even animate it a little. But that's for later.

GO TEAM!!
Old 04-15-2005, 06:52 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Name: Jack
Reason for joining: Poison Pokemon are mostly looked down upon and highly underappreciated. but i have grown to love Poison types. another reason i want to join, this is the best created team. the other team intros and background are just too wordy
How you hope to help:
i will do-- Fanfic, Debate, Trivia, Fanart, Creative Writing
i can do-- comedy, URPG, scavenger hunt
i won't do- RP, netbattle.

also, a suggestion. how about AG members get to have Pokemon (poison or flying). so when you start, you get 1 Pokemon. when you win a certain amount of points, you get to choose another Pokemon. just something fun to do and create competition/activity within the team.

btw, the team banner is awesome! great job pidgeot79

also, i found this on the web:

~Jack~

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 04-15-2005 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
Name: Jack
Reason for joining: Poison Pokemon are mostly looked down upon and highly underappreciated. but i have grown to love Poison types. another reason i want to join, this is the best created team. the other team intros and background are just too wordy
How you hope to help:
i will do-- Fanfic, Debate, Trivia, Fanart, Creative Writing
i can do-- comedy, URPG, scavenger hunt
i won't do- RP, netbattle.

also, a suggestion. how about AG members get to have Pokemon (poison or flying). so when you start, you get 1 Pokemon. when you win a certain amount of points, you get to choose another Pokemon. just something fun to do and create competition/activity within the team.

btw, the team banner is awesome! great job pidgeot79

also, i found this on the web:

~Jack~
Thats a really good idea actually *Cookie* and with that Cookie comes acceptence to my team, wahoo! We're almost full now XP We just need to develop that idea a little and I'll put it ^_^ Hey Lep can you delete Esper's first post in this thread so I can have a 5th post to put more stuff on XP
Old 04-15-2005, 08:40 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

post deleted. weee, more stuff!

thanks Daniella. it's great to be aboard and i'll do what i can.

~Jack~

-| Links |-