Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-10-2005, 10:11 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default [War] Dark Angels: Renegade Knights (D. A. R. K.)

-By DR

"How can one tell the difference between good and evil - right or wrong - when it depends on one's perspective?"
-Zenaku, edited from my original idea
"Born in Darkness. Living in Darkness. Such is the fate of the Ninja."
-Aya, Pokémon

About us
Welcome. You have entered our world of shadow and chaos. Relax, stay a while, and take a break. It's not going to be easy to leave, I assure you. The portal is closed and there's no turning back, so read on brave soul.

This is the Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom. We are an organization that believes in stopping evil at whatever the cost. We live in the the shade, lurking. We also die in the shade, for the shadows hide the battle scars of the corpses. For some, we are murderers and blood-thirsty assassins. For others, we are heroes of honor. We are the Dark Angels.

What is the definition of "good"? Must we adhere to the standard practices to get what we want? Just because we aim to do good things doesn't mean we have to achieve them using “good” means. Of course, this may come as a shock to those lawful good guys, who may misunderstand us. Those of the outside world might not see us as good, because we do things in a way that makes people think of evil.

Why do we have to follow the rules of standard confrontation, when the bad guys usually don't? They strike unsuspected and then walk away, leaving corpses in their wake. Why play fair? We have learned to adapt the sneaky tactics of evil to be used for good. We kill without asking questions, if it means that a good outcome can be achieved. We do slay the innocent, but only if we can kill more enemies than innocents.

As shadow warriors, we use the shadows to our advantage, traveling on foot without being seen. Such is the way of the ninja. Possessing incredible speed, wisdom, and cunning, we strike the Enemy without warning and take prisoners only when it would benefit us. By surprising the enemy, we can gain the upper hand.

Beneath that vile facade, we still have a sense of honor. There are just some things that real bad guys will do, while we can't. We do not condone the senseless killing of innocents without reason.

There is also a different kind of honor between members. We are a family who look out for one another. A member who gets insulted or attacked by an outsider has to be avenged as soon as possible. Killing a member is asking for a trained Assassin to be sent out. Our bond of family friendship keeps us together and focused on our goal.

Making its headquarters in Ultima City (location to be decided), we manage IPC Inc. (International Personal Computer Incorporated), a very high profile technology manufacturer exporting to all the regions. Of course, people who know the real motives of IPC are either our members or... corpses. IPC scientists are constantly researching ways to improve their technology.

One of our team goals is to establish a society with one ruling government where everybody lives in peace. We may use force to achieve this goal, but since this is an incredibly hard thing to accomplish, we just focus on achieving our other goals.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-09-2005 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:13 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

Team Stats
We plan to participate in the War RP, so anybody who states the RP Section as their Section will be highly respected here.

So, now that you know about us, we can't let you leave. Join us.

Name:
Sample of above: (It's hard to give a URPG Sample, so don't worry about those)
Other Sections you also excel in:
Can you honstly say you will be active?: (Don't even bother joining if you're just saying this to get in. I want to see you try, or don't bother joining)
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself:

Ranks by Ninja Emperor:
Heisocho (Warrant Officer): Starting Rank
Shoi (Ensign): Member who earned 5 Points in Total
Chui (Junior Lieutenant): Member who earned 10 Points in Total
Taii (Lieutenant): Member who earned 15 Points in Total
Shosa (Lieutenant Commander): Member who earned 20 Points in Total
Chusa (Commander): Member who earned 25 Points in Total
Taisa (Captain): Member who earned 30 Points in total
Taisho (Admiral) and Chuio (Vice Admiral): These are the Leader Ranks

There are other ways to go up in Rank: Be active, and you may end up with a rise in Rank.

Note: If you want to be a Chuio, make sure you are able to prove yourself somehow. Not just anybody can ask to be one and then get accepted.
Additional info by Tamer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
Oh, and about becoming a Chuio (Vice Admiral) you must get the approval of the highest counsil in the team, which is me and Bron. If we both agree on you then you are a Vice, if not (If one agrees and other don't) we will take the other Vices opinions. If we both (me and Bron) dont agree on you being a Vice then don't even think of asking again unless you have proven your self to us and to the team...
Member Total: 17

Leaders
Bronislav84: Taisho
Tamer San: Taisho
Ninja Emperor: Chuio
Magare: Chuio
??: Chuio

Other Members
FShadow (DR): Heisocho
Ace (Duke): Heisocho
Brad1313: Heisocho
Chaos: Heisocho
Gotenks (PF): Shoi
Tamer Marco: Heisocho
Flame Master: Heisocho
Nick: Heisocho
Deoxysfan: Heisocho
Dark Blaziken (Jamie): Heisocho
IceKing (Fenit): Heisocho
Yorei: Heisocho
D-zeo man: Heisocho
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 07-20-2005 at 07:05 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:13 AM
bronislav84 Offline

This is also a placeholder post for future content.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:14 AM
bronislav84 Offline

This is the last placeholder post.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Location: Nihon Castle, somewhere in Japan....maybe even near Goldenrod ^^
Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor

"Being an Assassin, doesn't mean this one enjoys killing people....I will only kill if necessary"-Partially based on Kenshin's quote
Old 04-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

Name: FShadow
Best Section: URPG
Sample of above: I am most active in the URPG than anywhere else
Other Sections you also excel in: Stories, Art
Can you honstly say you will be active?: Yes, I will do my best to be active, to help the Team
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: <-- My true identitity

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-10-2005, 01:35 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Welcome, DR. Here is your Uniform. I have added you to the list already. You only get a Pip when you reach ensign Rank, as far as I know.

I was just here, so I looked and decided to stay here long enough to do that. Man, I should get to sleep.

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-10-2005 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Ace Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ace Send a message via MSN to Ace

Name: Ace

Best Section: Fan Fiction

Sample of above:

New World Order [PG-13+ Fic.] (Minor violence + vulgar language)

Sibling Rivalry

Other Sections you also excel in: RP, Mixed Other Writing
Can you honstly say you will be active?: Well, I've learned to balance out my day to be able to get academic goals achieved just to leave some time to actually have 'fun.' Reason why I returned to PE2K recently.

Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: #3 in the Hall of Fame for War 3.5 (3 1/2) by earning six points. Also, those six points I managed to get during the first two-three weeks of the war before being inactive. So, even with inactivity, I managed to accomplish some things.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Dude, you're using the Star Trek ranks? I thought perhaps you might have gone for something more original - and even using the pips too...X_X Not meant to offend, just a comment.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 04-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

NOTE: I am not back, I just checked the forums for the Election Results, and I found out that we won =P

Anyway, Ace, I have witnessed your RPing skills, and writing skills and your are great, I am so glad you chose to be on our ranks my friend. And about the ranks, Vex, back-off >=P j/k

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 04-11-2005, 04:50 PM
bronislav84 Offline

I agree with Tamer. Welcome Ace. Here is your Uniform. Wear it with pride.

And about the ranks, Vex. I just used those for now. This Team is young. Give it time. I think Ninjas wearing Start Trek Uniforms would look weird, don't you?

Ok, here is our first topic. How about the two members and the Leaders think up better ranks?

Also, non Members shouldn't post. Vex, that means you, .
Old 04-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Rukario Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

Name: Rukario
Best Section: Pokemon Trivia
Sample of above: I'm an expert in questions about pokemon. I already have a quiz on that board. Quiz
Other Sections you also excel in: I'm starting with Role Play. Role Play
Can you honstly say you will be active?: Yes, I will do my best to help this team.
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: Emmm, no.

Last edited by Rukario; 04-11-2005 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:18 PM
bronislav84 Offline

You look like a promising newbie (NOT a n00b), Rukario. That quiz looks good and since you're starting RP, I can help you get into the coming War RP, if you want.

Welcome, Rukario. Here is your Uniform and feel free to help with the Ranks.

Edit: Since I know my only Chuio in Real Life, he was kind enough to provide some Japanese Ranks. What does everybody think?

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-11-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:23 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Name: Arunei Shade
Best Section: RP (mostly on Forest Inn, links can be provided on request), Fanfiction
Sample of above: Short one-shot fic: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=6821
Other Sections you also excel in: Trivia (kinda ^_^;;;)
Can you honstly say you will be active?: I will be once the WAR starts ^_^
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: Not much, other than I can really dish out the RP's when people join them.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyraintar_Trainer
Name: Arunei Shade
Best Section: RP (mostly on Forest Inn, links can be provided on request), Fanfiction
Sample of above: Short one-shot fic: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=6821
Other Sections you also excel in: Trivia (kinda ^_^;;;)
Can you honstly say you will be active?: I will be once the WAR starts ^_^
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: Not much, other than I can really dish out the RP's when people join them.
Then can you please give us the link to your RPing sample, I need to make sure.

Oh, and about becoming a Chuio (Vice Admiral) you must get the approval of the highest counsil in the team, which is me and Bron. If we both agree on you then you are a Vice, if not (If one agrees and other don't) we will take the other Vices opinions. If we both (me and Bron) dont agree on you being a Vice then don't even think of asking again unless you have proven your self to us and to the team...

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back