Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: [War] Dark Angels: Renegade Knights (D. A. R. K.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Oh, I'm still around, just kind of improvising. I'm trying to take down some of my summer project work while juggling summer school and this, and there was a family thing this weekend and last, but I think, however, I had something up. From now unto the end of July there will be no interruption from family, so I'll concentrate on the fic and try to take advantage of the emptiness of the creative writing board.
Hey, it's Ace! It's been a while since I've seen you around here

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 07-17-2005, 03:05 AM
Flame Master Offline

Send a message via AIM to Flame Master

Um, does anyone know if my fourm for role playing has been acepted???
Old 07-20-2005, 05:54 AM
IceKing Offline
Experienced Trainer

Man, Im sorry I havent been doing much but I've been really busy and the WAR: Fanfic is really screwed up (Im going to be a co-judge so Im hoping to get it fixed up). Im really shocked at the nice things people had to say about me, I really hope I can score a few points in return. Ill try and enter Comedy and Creative Writing this week.

Made by Nefarious! *THANKS A LOT!*

If you would like for me to review your fanfic please feel free to PM me for a review. If you have less than 2 reviews then you will be given a review ASAP[/center]
Old 08-05-2005, 04:46 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Yea, that would be nice. There's a few people participating, so we may be able to get some points.

Edit: Alright, it's a bit late, but I have a small announcement. B_Blader is being dropped for not posting and not showing any effort to try. If I'm wrong, tell me. The point is that I don't have time to check all the sections to see if our members are doing anything. I just see who is posting and reporting on their progress, even if they don't actually get points. *goes to edit list*
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!