Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-12-2005, 03:02 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

I agree with Tamer. The Fic looks fine, but I'd also like to see those RPs you are referring to.

I appologise for this, but with that low amound of posts, we gotta be careful that we don't take aperson who decides to leave even before the War begins.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 04-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Okay, but I warn you, some of them are long ^_^. Here goes:

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=40 El is my char in this, it's a continuation. El is a shape-sifter.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=40 Sheir is my char in this, and it's also a continuation. Sheir is a Dunpeal (half human, half Vampire)

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=40 Onu is my char for this. She is a Pokemon Trainer.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=60 The beginning of te quest with Sheir.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...d;pagemark=100 Sheir/D are my chars for this, and it's yet another continuation. This is different from the other quest with Sheir.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...d;pagemark=120 Cori/Casisus are my chars here, and yes, it's another continuation. Cori is a half demon, while he father is full demon.

I hope these are enough samples. My apologies if you're a while reading through them all.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-12-2005, 09:07 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyraintar_Trainer
Okay, but I warn you, some of them are long ^_^. Here goes:

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=40 El is my char in this, it's a continuation. El is a shape-sifter.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=40 Sheir is my char in this, and it's also a continuation. Sheir is a Dunpeal (half human, half Vampire)

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=40 Onu is my char for this. She is a Pokemon Trainer.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...rd;pagemark=60 The beginning of te quest with Sheir.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...d;pagemark=100 Sheir/D are my chars for this, and it's yet another continuation. This is different from the other quest with Sheir.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...d;pagemark=120 Cori/Casisus are my chars here, and yes, it's another continuation. Cori is a half demon, while he father is full demon.

I hope these are enough samples. My apologies if you're a while reading through them all.
The third one is of the length I prefer. What say you, Tamer? I can't decide by myself.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 04-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Magare Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Magare

Yeah, well, umm, guess I'll join

Gah, I'm being forced to fill the entry form.... So beneath me

Anyway:

Name: Why is this here when everyone just writes their SN?
Best Section: URPG
Sample of above: Hmm, collected 8 badges, going after elites, gym leader with a very positive score.... is that enough?
Other Sections you also excel in: I might do some writing if I'll have time....
Can you honestly say you will be active?: No, I'll just let everyone do the work and take the glory for it....
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: I'm not in a good mood today

Last edited by Magare; 04-13-2005 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:09 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

I guess you should make a form Bron, so everyone can use it to join XD

Anyway, yes, her RPing skills are noticable and i liked it...Tyranitar, welcome to our team...here is your outfit. And Magare, I am glad you diceded to join our forces...now we have an URPG that can take down on Marth's team =P welcome ^^

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 04-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal

I would just like to welocme the new members to D.A.R.K. So...

Welcome Tyraniatar!
Welcome Magare!

Glad to have you two on board!

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-13-2005, 04:30 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Tamer, there is a Form. When I reminded Magare about your PM, he just said he'd join and posted. I guess he forgot to edit that post.

*goes to edit in new members*

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-13-2005 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Brad1313 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Brad1313

I would like to join.

Name: Brad
Best Section: URPG
Other Sections you also excel in: Art, NetBattle.
Can you honstly say you will be active?: Hell Yeah!
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: Nope

Last edited by Brad1313; 04-13-2005 at 06:26 PM.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:49 PM
Rukario Offline
Elite Trainer

Question Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

And for Bronislav and Tamer Sam, I will go for the Scavenger Hunt, too. I'm very good on it. To search in the web.

And also, when is the exact date (day and hour) when this gonna start? To stay in my computer that day. The whole day if it's necessary. I wanna this team win. Obviously with the participation of all of us.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:29 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Yea thanks for that. I wanna win too, and when I have more time in my crazy mixed up life, I'll fill in those two empty posts.

As for your question, the War is set to offcially start sometime in the summer, so make sure you actualy stay around. The Teams are recruiting members and the Leaders are still planing the War.

For now, we can talk about suggestions the Members have to make improvements, if any. Or other stuff too. We have a thread, so why only talk about "business"?
Old 04-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I have a quick question. I was reading through the rules, and it said new members in the WAR who didn't have any URPG Pokemon need to choose at least three, even if it's just for the WAR. Does that apply to everyone in the WAR, or is it just for those who plan on taking part in the URPG? >_> If I need a team, I wanna think about the Mon I'm going to choose.

And I can also do the Scavenget Hunt. I'm quite good at finding things online. ^_^

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-14-2005, 01:27 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Oh, that thread is OLD. Those rules are just there for no reason. the URPG will just be a section like in preveous Wars. You don't need URPG Pkmn to join the War.

I hope that helped.
Old 04-14-2005, 02:01 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Okay. Thanks ^_^ yeah, I didn't know if I needed a URPG team to take part in the WAR or not, so I wanted to make sure before deciding.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Wow, I am surprised to see you in here Brad. Welcome abroad and here is your uniform. Now we have 3 great URPGers in here =D. And welcome to all other members, about winning, well...HELL YA...this is our war, we will win it...meh...just for fun XD

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 04-16-2005, 01:47 AM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Name:
Sample of above: Uh... I'm not very good but I participate in a load of RPs and have created some cool ones, Bron has seen me RP so he should know.
Other Sections you also excel in: Art, That random search thing, and I'm also a good with Ideas and sugestions if It hasn't already been taken. (I might do others but I'm sure I'll try to do those.
Can you honstly say you will be active?: No, I'm not exactly the most active but I will try my best if I am around during the times of the Region War 4
Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: CAll me a n00b if you like, I'm not very particular, I just want to be able to have fun during the war, If there is any reason I'm not accepted I'll keep trying to get in. Remember, I can't leave the premises. :P

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!