Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 04-16-2005, 07:06 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San
Default Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

I have seen you RPing too, and you are OK, and about being active? Why can't you be active in Summer? The war won't start before sometime in June!

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 04-16-2005, 11:34 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I'm happy and confuesd at the same time. Um Chaos, what's the point of finally joining our team and then saying that you can't be active?

I'm confused.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 04-16-2005, 05:23 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Name: Paperfairy

Best Section: Role-Play

Sample of above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperfairy in the WAR 2/3 RP
FLYING ABOVE THE NOX REALGAM BASE- ORRE

Objective: Join the ranks of Team Nox.

"Dragonite, I can see it. Begin to decend." said Justin.

As Justin sat on the back of his large yellowish-orange Pokemon, Dragonite, he was pleased the feel the cool wind against his face. His Dragonite, like most Dragonite were very fast, so they could get there in no time. Soon, his Pokemon had reached the ground, so he hopped off. He grabbed a orange-sized sphere from his belt. It was completly see-through on the top, and white on the bottom. He pointed it towards his Pokemon and said,
"Dragonite, return." Instantly, a red light shot from the ball and hit the Dragonite, turning it, into red light as well. The Pokemon began to lose its shape, as all of the red light was consumed by the ball. He put it back onto belt.

As he walked towards the front gates of the tower, he saw something quite pecular. A large red light, blanketing the land around him. It was coming towards him. He had no idea, what it was. It came so quickly, he had no time to react. He too, was hit by the light. He felt an odd sensation going through his body, and he passed out.

1 HOUR LATER

Objective: Join Nox, and find out what happened.

As Justin began to wake up, he felt something odd about him. His body felt completely like jelly. Everything was much taller now. He looked to his right, and saw all of his Pokeballs laying on the ground to his right.

"What the hell? What was that rid light?" he thought.

He looked at the shiny silver doors of the base, only to see his reflection.

"HOLY ****! I'M A ******* DITTO!!"

He was terrified beyond belief, as he was no longer a human. He had become a Pokemon! He began to think.

"What am I going to do! I can't join Team Nox looking like this! I can barely move, never mind- wait a second. I'm a Ditto, and Ditto can transform into ANYTHING! This gives me quite the advantage...."

He began to focus on his former, human self. He pictured it in his mind, and suddenly his entire body turned white. He began to grow back all of his arms, and legs and finally it was complete. He had successfully transformed into a human. He was 5' 2", with black braids hanging down on all sides of his face. He wore black pants, and a white shirt, with a black overvest. He was also was wearing his black trenchcoat and sun-glasses,as always.

"Yeah, this is more like it!" he said. He picked up his Pokeballs and clipped them onto his belt, and walked through the doors of the base. What he saw was quite surprising.

Pokemon were everywhere, screaming and running around in panic. There seemed to be no humans in sight. He figured he would ask one of the Pokemon what was going on. He walked up to a small purple Pokemon, a Sabeleye and asked, "Hey dude, what is going on?"

"What does it LOOK like is happening! We've all been transformed into Pokemon!!" it said.

He was startled that it spoke English, and then realized it must be true. This had happened to everyone.

"Wait, why aren't YOU a Pokemon?" it asked.

"Don't worry about that. Please, take me to a Nox Commander at once." Justin replied.

"Fine." the Sabeleye replied. He and Justin walked over to a button on the wall. The Sabeleye pushed it, and a capsule came from beneath them, and swallowed them, and went back underground. It moved at a very high speed, and the two stood there in silence. The capsule stopped, went upwards, and the two walked out. They stood in front of a large silver door. He turned to give thanks to the Pokemon, only to see it was gone. He heard someone say, “But at the moment… we’d better go get some donuts.”

The door suddenly opened, and there he saw a Pikachu with sunglasses, Totodile, and a Banette, which was half white, and half black and had wings. He walked towards the Pikachu and tried to contain his laughter.

"Are you Neo?"
Other Sections you also excel in: Scvanger Hunt, Fan-Fiction

Can you honstly say you will be active?: Hopefully- I can be on almost every night.

Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: I pwn you.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 04-16-2005, 07:07 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I remember that post and I remember how well you RP, PF. See below. It involves you.

Chaos, I have to talk to you either by postng or on a messenger, since I'm unsure about how active you will be in the Summer. If worse comes to worse, and it is confirmed that you can't be active in the Summer, we'll just take PF first and then take you later when the limit is raised.

It's just that PF can guarantee his activeness. But if you both say you can be active in the Summer, it's only fair that Chaos has to be accepted first, sine he posted first.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-16-2005 at 07:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

I am glad you decided to join us PF ^^

~Tamer

Thoughts: w00t

I am back
Old 04-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Rukario Offline
Elite Trainer

Question Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

I think we have to make a dynamic to pass the time while the zero day comes. What do you think about it?
Old 04-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Rukario Offline
Elite Trainer

Cool Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

I hope to have the new banner for this team in few days.

I hope our team decides which banner will be the one for the team. I will be working on it.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:18 AM
Manjoume Jun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Manjoume Jun Send a message via MSN to Manjoume Jun

Name: Dan (Manjoume-san da!)

Best Section: Fan Fiction

Sample of above: Check for The Pokémon Nature Journeys, and A Distant Plea.

Other Sections you also excel in: RPing (Battling Academy), URPG (My URPG Trainer Card)

Can you honestly say you will be active?: Aye, that I can.

Any Notes you want to provide about yourself: Yeah, don't put me down, it really gets on my nerves, I ain't stupid, so don't bother with the "dumbed down" explanations. Other than that, w00t!

Last edited by Manjoume Jun; 04-18-2005 at 11:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:11 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Oh this is gonna be a problem. All you three guys are great. The problem is that I was having trouble decidning who (out of two) to give the last space to as it is.

Tamer, help please?

Edit: I see only one solution to this, and I don't feel right about it. Until Vex's Team is up to 10, we will have to squeeze out members that are a bit new (temporarily) to make room for the well known members. I think the only way to improve our chances is to put Rukario and Tyranitar on "Lay off" and let Chaos, PF and Dan in.

Once again, I don't feel right about this, but *sigh* you guys are new and don't have a past that is as mile wide as the others. I encourage you to consider rejoining later when the lmit is raised. We have to let the proven people in right now and then we'll train the untested ones.

Tamer, I hope you agree, because I thought long and hard about this. That's why I haven't updated the member list for a while.

*long sigh*

Last edited by bronislav84; 04-18-2005 at 06:34 AM.
Old 04-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Well Bron, I now understood about the members limitation in the war. I guess that Tyranitar and Rukario, I will send to Vex's team. When Vex's team gets 12 members in thier members count, you too can leave and join our forces again. I am not saying that because I hate you or something, actually I liked ya both and I was glad you chose our forces to join. Rukario, a fun members and has great potentials, Tyranitar, you are awsome, I like your RPing and I loved your FanFic, but Chaos, and PF and Dan were invited to the team before you did join (Even though they replied late)...anywho...as I said earlier...

Rukairo and Tyranitar, go and join Vex's team, i seems that we will be allied with his team during the war because we are friends and I assure you that. I can head the alliance comitee and discuss it with Ves and his team and make a strong alliance and a peace treaty, so technically we will be somehow together for a while...

PF, Chaos and Dan, welcome to our team as members, and I am glad you decided to join us Dan...its about time ^^

Announcement:
This is for you magare, you have chosen on of your friends to become a Vice Admiral, I have the right to choose one of my friends and we will discuss about the last Vice during the war. My friend would be Dan, he will be active (More than Magare, whom was my second choice), and he has some experience in leadership too...if it isn't ok with you Bron, we can discuss that too and find out a solution...

Peace out...

I am back
Old 04-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Rukario Offline
Elite Trainer

Unhappy Re: [War] D. A. R. K.: Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom

¬¬, Well, Which is the team of him? Which is its name?
Old 04-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Manjoume Jun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Manjoume Jun Send a message via MSN to Manjoume Jun

Heh, well, thanks for allowing me on board guys, ^_^

I've edited my above posts with links to my past works, just as proof of what I have done previously.

Got a vague idea of what Tamer was talking about, but I won't jump to any conclusions just yet, ^_^;;

Anyways... as for suggestions when it comes to this team, how about these for little tidbits:

- The name of the team is nice, and the abbreviation works well, which is why this probably won't work very well, but does the abbreviation have to play such a vital part in the name? Anyways, I was thinking that, to make things sound a little niftier, the "Kingdom" could be taken from the name, leaving "Dark Angel Revolution", and then if we ever started up an RP for our team, we could be based in the "Dark Angel Revolution Kingdom", or if each team is based in a separate RP (which I don't think they are), ours could merely be named suchly.

I dunno', just a small rant from myself to make it out that I'm of some use, XD

And to Rukario, I believe Vex is the leader of The Puppeteers, ^_^

Adios for now!

Last edited by Manjoume Jun; 04-19-2005 at 12:27 AM.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:35 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

^_^ Aww, I don't mind. I just wanna be part of the fun this time. BTW thanks Tamer. I have WAAAAY too much free time on my hands, as you can probably tell ^_^

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 04-19-2005, 06:36 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Well, welcome aboard Dan ^^

And about the name change, I guess it is something for Bron to decide, because he is the owner of the "name"...I agree with Dan though!

I am back
Old 04-19-2005, 04:23 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Dan, don't you see the acronym? It has to be all of it, or the acronym doesn't work. Think about it and you'll get it.