Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-02-2008, 02:50 AM
104 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: The Kyrax Realm {RP}

Azeall was not happy
"Great, i have a teleportation spell but i can't use it and I'm suppose to be a time mage well if i am a time mage i should be able to stop time!" as he said that time actually did stop
" holy son of the Kyrax realm Time stopped, i wonder how to make time start again" at the second he finished saying the word start time started again
"cool i could get used to this."
"Nothings more cool than making a kick ass AMV"
I have now left pe2k and never coming back, so nice knowing you!

Last edited by 104; 01-15-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:17 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: Kero was silent and still asleep for a minute. He opened his eyes. They glowed red. His dark aura began shrouding him, “Kero…” He barked, “I’m guessing your part of the negative 12…” The dark aura began flaming, “Let me go…” He growled. The dark aura began crawling up her arm slowly, burning her but leaving no markings. He grinned, "I know where the hero's are headed..."

OOC: i think you did the signature wrong use this "[iimg]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/gorge464/KyraxRealm.png[/img]" with out the quotes and the extra "i"

Last edited by Hyosuke; 01-02-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:23 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee

Pain hissed viciously and let go of Kero. He tumbled on the ground but stood upwards. She rubbed her arm and considered making him pay by a glance, but resisted. His words had sparked her curiosity. Batting away the dark aura, she looked directly in his eyes, challenging him, almost.
"The heroes?" She hissed, her eyes narrowing. "What about them?"
She thought about her parents, and her usually limp, cold hand clenched into a fist.

Last edited by Splishee; 01-02-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:24 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Holly sighed as she found she could'nt use it.

"Crap." she thought angrily.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:18 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Man what am I going to do. I don't have anywhere to go and its getting late. I guess I'm going to sit under that tree and think about what I'm going to do next. Draken sat there and thought about the day he just went through. Well I saw this girl fly that's not normal. I wonder if I can do anything. He pulled out his sword Ratchet and start his practice. He started sliceing at the trees. On his thrid swing he knocked down a tree. Draken couldn't move. Waiting for the impact he looked up, and saw a fire wall protecting him. Whoa he said am I doing that. He moved out of the way and when he did the tree fell.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:21 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

IC: “They’re at a coliseum…north of here.” He smiled, “If you go alone…you could die though…” His smile melted away, “Although if I didn’t know where they were, I would have just killed you right now.” He brushed himself off, “Along with everyone else here…” He began walking to the entrance, “If you interested follow me if not just stay here and play with your daggers…” He teleported past the door and began walking back to the coliseum.

OOC: :D been so long since I was a evil character, im glad I still remember how to do it...
Old 01-02-2008, 04:30 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosuke View Post
IC: “They’re at a coliseum…north of here.” He smiled, “If you go alone…you could die though…” His smile melted away, “Although if I didn’t know where they were, I would have just killed you right now.” He brushed himself off, “Along with everyone else here…” He began walking to the entrance, “If you interested follow me if not just stay here and play with your daggers…”

Pain snorted at his comment. 'That boy, saying he could kill me?' she thought, staring at him with disbelief on her face. As he walked away, her eyes narrowed sharply, causing a sharp pain in his temple.
Watching him turn around and glaring at her gave her an odd feeling of accomplishment, although it was harmless teasing which she had used on the others before. Shaking her head and forgetting about him, she turned around to the secret base entrance, only to see the rest of the 12 staring at her with evil glints rising in their eyes. Quietly and with defiance, she waved a finger carelessly to the rest of the 12 to follow as she walked after him, her long purple dress fluttering at her feet.
Walking out into the sunlight, Pain angrily gritted her teeth and rose her arms, dark clouds forming over the sun. The entire area was in darkness. She smiled evilly, knowing that this would be a fair warning to the heroes.
Darkness was coming.

Last edited by Splishee; 01-02-2008 at 04:33 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Holly saw darkness. She flew up to the clouds and glew(Angel's Flight), and the darkness left.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:38 AM
Hyosuke Offline

IC: Kero placed his hand on his temple. Damn that girl… Kero thought as he walked. Kero looked up and saw light pushing away darkness that pain was creating. Kero shielded himself from a light up in the air. Agh! Damn it! He growled and threw a ball of darkness at the source of light, “Cursed angels!” He hissed. The grass he stood on began to burn and die. He dropped again, “I’m too weak…I over did myself today…” He pushed himself to continue walking.

Last edited by Hyosuke; 01-02-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenGirl2000 View Post
Holly saw darkness. She flew up to the clouds and glew(Angel's Flight), and the darkness left.
Pain stopped walking. The sun had come out again.
She stomped her feet angrily as the crowd around started to cheer for the sunlight. She hissed at them and shoved through them before staring directly up at the sky and spotting the source of the commotion.
There was a girl. She was flying. Pain's head spun as she saw the girl glowing amongst the clouds. She growled with rage and, without thinking, forced misery and pain upon her with glare from her eyes. The girl, Holly, started to fall from the sky.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Fortunatley, Holly landed on her feet. She flew back up and flew behind the girl, and shot her with an arrow in her back. Holly quickly flew away.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:48 AM
Hyosuke Offline

OOC: do keep in mind that its PE2K rules in RPs that you cant kill or eliminate another RPer. Unless that player decides that she/he wants to quit the RP, then arangements for their fate can be made XD

IC: Kero closed his eyes. His dark aura disappeared inside him. He sat down and looked back. Pain had a arrow in her back, "Finish the job..." Hissed a voice in his head. Kero looked around, Whats with this voice...why won't it go away? He thought to himself. He forgot it and sat where he was trying to regain his strength.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Fortunatley, Holly landed on her feet. She flew back up and flew behind the girl, and shot her with an arrow in her back. Holly quickly flew away.
OOC: KG, could you try and make your posts a bit longer than 1 sentence? I don't want the RP to be closed, that's all....

IC: Pain gritted her teeth as the girl landed on her feet, and stared at her as she flew back up again.
"What's that little brat doing.." she pondered, before feeling an unnaturally warm presence behind her.
Her trained animal-like instincts saw and felt the arrow being released, and just as the girl flew off she had already put up her Painful Protection shield, and the arrow was flown away.
By now, people had began to watch the commotion, and cower in fear at Pain's and Holly's abilities. Pain glared at them, causing more fear amongst them, which made her feel better inside.
Pain looked up, trying to spot the glowing girl in the heavens, but was unsucessful.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:55 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Eh, sorry.

Holly grinned, and ran away. She saw the girl again.

"Even if you are bad, everyone had goodness in their hearts at one stage!" yelled Holly. She pointed at her and flew up. Then she shot an arrow.

Old 01-02-2008, 04:57 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
"Even if you are bad, everyone had goodness in their hearts at one stage!" yelled Holly. She pointed at her and flew up. Then she shot an arrow.
Pain grinned at her and put up the shield again, not even needing her instincts as the arrow was shot so far away she was given time to put the shield up.
"Who says I'm bad?" Pain barked, before running towards the girl in the heavens.
"I'm just taking what is rightfully mine!"