Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default (Rp) Pokemon: Trust and Devotion

Begin Posting! (This is the rule+character post for this Rp. My next Post will officialy start the posting.)

Plot
For a while, the Kanto region has been quiet, and activity low. The reason remains unknown, but once again, like many times long before, Team Rocket is back, and has taken action. After completely destroying Pallet Town, Team Rocket went on to capture Pikachu and give it to 'Boss'. Soon after, Team Rocket began to try and take over the entire Kanto region, and have engaged in battles with the police in the effort to keep them busy whilst the operation begins.
Foolishly though, the member entrusted with the task of enacting the operation lost the device, and it has wound up in the hands of rival team, Team Dark, a pure evil team bent on destroying the world, along with Team Rocket. Upon hearing this news, Team Rocket stopped their warfare with the police, and a meeting between Team Rocket and the police and citizens of Kanto was formed.
During the meeting, temporary friendships were formed, and Team Rocket, for once in all of history, has decided to help the citizens of Kanto and stop Team Dark. Giovanni, the old leader of Team Rocket heads the command of Team Dark, a band of selfish and loyal trainers.
The future is still clouded, and the times troubled. But, could this truly be the turning point for Team Rocket, or could it just all be a ruse? Only time can tell... Are Team Rocket truly devoted to their task, and can they truly be trusted?

Rules
1) No Flaming
2) No Cussing
3) Posts MUST be 3+ lines.
4) Set out your posts so the other Rpers can understand it.
5) Include 'fire' in your sign-up to let me know that you read the rules.
6) No Bunnying
7) No Godmodding
8) Have Fun
9) ABSOLUTELY NO LEGENDARIES

Sign-up
Name:
Appearance: (Picture will be fine) (No picture=3+ Lines)
Description: (Height, eye colour etc.) (3+ Lines)
History: (Character's past) (5+ Lines)
Pokemon: (Include names of the Pokemon, as well as the gender, species AND the Pokemon's Personality-which must be 2+ Lines)

Sign-ups still open.

Link to sign-ups: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=72416

Characters
Kaioo- Kyahido Yasanurai
Angel Fire- Amber
Trainer17- Amakusa Shogo/Shogo Amakusa(depends how he does it)
bumblebee16- Aleks
KittenGirl2000- Holly Cactana
moonlight- Jaye Lanuit
magic kid930- Mark Chate

Hinato- Hinato(Not yet allowed to post)
Sir Aaron- Angel
Tyranidguy- Jamie Owens(All in lime can post)

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 01-05-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Kaioo Offline

Default Re: (Rp) Pokemon: Trust and Devotion

OOC: Everyone starts on the ferry.

IC:
Kyahido Yasanurai
En Route to Pallet Town, Ferry

Kyahido paced to and fro onboard the ferry, and he took a deep breath as he eagerly awaited the ferrys arrival into Pallet Town. Suddenly, a voice boomed out of the speakers.
"Would Kyahido Yasanurai,Amber,Shogo,Aleks,Holly,Jaye,Mark and Jamie please report to the brig at once!" The voice called out.
Kyahido sighed, and with a quick glance at the ship map, rushed towards the brig(the very front of the ship in this Rp).
He was the first to arrive, and sat down in a chair to wait for the others to arrive.

Old 01-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Tyranidguy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Tyranidguy

"Would Kyahido Yasanurai,Amber,Shogo,Aleks,Holly,Jaye,Mark and Jamie please report to the brig at once!"
Jamie jumped at the sudden burst of voice from the speakers. He stuffed the book he was reading, A History of Pokémon, into his backpack and swung it onto his shoulder. He couldn't believe he was finally going back to Kanto! Jake rushed to the brig, Inferno clambering after him. When they got to the brig, Jamie realised that there was only one other guy there.
"Sup, dude," he said before sitting down on a deckchair and putting his feet up.

Credit to Shiny loser for the cool avatar and pwnsome banner!
My VPP stats!
Old 01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kyahido glanced up at the newcomer, and nodded at him without saying a word, before turning his attention back to the water. Something strange was happening down in the water, but what, Kyahido did not know. After a few moments, Kyahido came upon the conclusion to sit tight and await the other people to arrive before taking action. He just hoped whatever was happening in the water didn't take action before the others arrived..

Old 01-05-2008, 01:25 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

(Oh crap, forgot about this! D: I'll finish my SU)
Old 01-05-2008, 06:04 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"Would Kyahido Yasanurai, Amber, Shogo, Aleks, Holly, Jaye, Mark and Jamie please report to the brig at once!" (quoted from Kaioo)

"Sure, if I knew where that was..."

Amber came up off the ferry rail she had been leaning on, looking around her for some sort of help to show her which way the brig was.

Absentmindedly scanning the walls of the large ship, she spotted something, resembling that of a map, hanging near one of the many doors.

She walked over to it, Haru, who had been staring down at the water through the rails, backing away to silently follow.

As Amber surveyed the map, the bored Flareon yawned and stretched her legs briefly, looking up at her trainer with a 'far off' expression.

"What'cha lookin' at?"

"A map."

"Oh," the Fire type looked around her momentarily, "Found the brig yet?"

There was a moment of silence as Amber looked over the map once more, finally responding with, "Yup." Looking down at her Pokemon, she started walking across the deck in the direction she had been 'told' on the map.

Hopefully she wouldn't be the last to arrive...

OOC: Tell me if I need to change anything.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 01-05-2008, 06:06 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: You don't need to change anything.. it's good.. just waiting for the others to post and get to the brig before I do my next IC post.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Aleks was sitting on the rail on the left side of the boat with Lucario watching the ocean when he heard the announcement telling him and a few others to meet up at the brig of the ship.

Lucario looked at me and I nodded. Jumping off the rail and into the boat they ran to the designated point. Once there, there were two guys were sitting down and one girl was just arriving. "Hey." I told them. Aleks didn't want to sit so he stood in the back.

Old 01-05-2008, 06:24 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Hey." (quoted from bumblebee16)

Amber looked up, having been absentmindedly watching the ground, seeing three boys standing/sitting before her. Obviously, this was the brig.

She gave a faint smile as a response, watching as Haru bounced ahead of her, heading toward the rails not too far off, looking down at the water below with a bit more interest than should have been used.

OOC: Ah, I gots roleplay block...

Old 01-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Tyranidguy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Tyranidguy

Jamie looked up when he heard voices. Two more people had entered the brig, a boy and a girl. And the girl had a Fire Pokémon, a Flareon! Inferno tugged on Jamie's jeans while he Jamie was staring away.
"Huh? Oh, what is it Inferno?"
"Char! CharMELEON!" the Pokémon replied anxiously, pointing at the other Pokémon.
"Hmm? You want to play? Yeah, sure. Go ahead."
While Inferno rushed towrads the Flareon, Jamie walked casually over to it's owner.
"Hey, I'm Jamie. I like your Flareon!"

Credit to Shiny loser for the cool avatar and pwnsome banner!
My VPP stats!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Jaye was sitting on a park bench, not too far from the brig. An Eevee was seated on her right and a Pikachu was on her left shoulder. ``What next?`` asked the Pikachu, Sprikle. Her trainer gave her a funny look. ``I have absolutly no clue, maybe lunch at the pizza place?`` She then blushed, it wasn`t like her to not know what was to be done next. `` I like that idea, as long as I can get a medium cheese Pizza all to myself, please``asked and commented the mouse Pokémon, her eyes wide and hopefull. Sure, why not? Eva, you can have a pepperoni to yourself, alright?`` said Jaye, knowing her Eevee couldn`t turn that down. ``Totally, thanks!`` shouted the furry creature joyously. As they were about to leave, a voice on a loudspeak went off. ``I guess they want us to check it out``said Jaye, plainly. Her two Pokémon sigh, there went the Pizza.

Now they were right in front of the brig. ``Let`s go`` said the girl in an exited tone. There were some kids already on the brig. One had a Flareon, the fire Eeveelution. Sprinkle jumped on her trainer`s shoulder again while Eva remained quiet. ``Wonder what we have to do`` muttered Jaye.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 01-05-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Aleks saw one of the kids sitting down get up and walk up to the girl and introduced himself. "Lucario lets go over here." I told it as I walked to the edge of the ship and looked into the ocean with Lucario at his right side.

OOC: BTW this is my 200th post ˇYeah!

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-05-2008 at 10:01 PM. Reason: 200
Old 01-06-2008, 04:12 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OOC: I think I'm gonna start color coding... It seems fun - if I can remember what colors go with who...xD

IC:

"Hey, I'm Jamie. I like your Flareon!" (quoted from Tyranidguy)

Amber turned as she heard someone speaking, more than likely to her.

Seeing the boy standing before her, she gave an acknowledging nod and responded, "Amber. And thanks; that Charmeleon of yours is pretty cool, too."

Haru jumped a bit as the Charmeleon rushed over to her, blinking in confusion a bit as she tried to figure out what was going on. (xD)

"Um...hi?"

Old 01-06-2008, 05:46 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Angel sat on Dangaro's shoulder as he walked around the place. They entered the brig, although Dangaro was too big to fit through the door, Angel had to call him back into the poke'ball. She found herself a seat at an empty table.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: I know it's against my rules.. but I'm gonna bunny KG200 and Trainer17's characters just to get them to the brig.. that's all.. no more.. no less..

IC:
After some time, the other two people who's names had been called arrived at the brig, and Kyahido cautiously examined what the two newcomers looked like, as well as all the others he'd hadn't been bothered to examine.
Suddenly, the ferry began rocking wildly from side to side, as water smashed high into the air as the boat rocked. Suddenly, a massive blue scaled creature came crashing through the water, and let out a magnificent roar.
Kyahido recognised the creature as a Gyrados, and an annoyed one at that. It let out a second roar, before slamming it's tail into the boat, nearly capsizing the boat from sheer pressure.