Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: (Rp) Pokemon: Trust and Devotion

"Here..Oof.I Got You Electabuzz",Replied Shogo.

"Electabuzz!!Buzz!!.."

"You want to help that Guy with the Sceptile?Ok Sure!..Listen Head Towards The Gyarados' Tail And Give It A Shock Wave,This Should Paralyze it And Give Enough time For the Sceptile to Use Solarbeam To Blast Off The Gyarados,Ok Electabuzz?" Shogo Said

"Electa!!" Electabuzz Roared.

Electabuzz Stood Up And Started to Charge up Some Electricity in It's Two Palms.

"Go Electabuzz, Use Shock Wave On Gyarados' Tail!" Shogo Replied In a Hustle.

Electabuzz This Time Charged Towards Gyarados' Tail...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Aleks saw what the guy was doing. 'Hmm, he thought . "This might work." Electabuzz paralyzed Gyrados. "Ok Razorblade use Solarbeam. Solarbeam was headed striaght for Gyrados, and it couldn't move. This attack should hit and finish it......

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-08-2008 at 01:06 PM. Reason: .....
Old 01-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Jaye nodded, the boys were handling this rather well. She could tell, however, that Eva was dissapointed. She had wanted to help out, but her attacks either missed or were too weak. ``Eve`` sigh the Eevee, in a disapointed tone. ``Don`t worry, I know you wanted to help, but it`s finally your turn to be the witness`` said the trainer. Eva was usally the one in the spotlight, and/or Sprinke and maybe another of her Pokémon. They worked so well togher, getting the job done. She got out of her dumb safe spot. Jaye was no scared girl. Her Pokémon followed. Sprikle was bracing herself, for it Solarbeam were to not knock out the Gyrados, she`d attack with Iron tail.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: is it knocked out yet. I don't want to say its knocked out without your permission.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:46 PM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
OOC: is it knocked out yet. I don't want to say its knocked out without your permission.
I think I`m not the one who should chose. Let`s see what Trainer and the others say.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

The Gyarados was finally cut Loose from the Ship,The Ship was free from that Rampaging Gyarados.Shogo then thought,"Hmm...We might as well put that Gyarados back at the Sea",

He looked at the Girl with the Eevee,"Excuse me,Mind if you would like to work with me here?Like if we used Iron Tail together on the Gyarados' Head,It might dive back into the Ocean floor?"

The girl turned back and heard what Shogo told her.....

Old 01-09-2008, 12:22 AM
The Luna Diviner

``Ok`` she said in a calm tone. Her Pokémon looked up and she nodded. ``Use Iron tail on that Gyrados, like that guy said`` shouted Jaye in an exited voice. Sprinkle and Eva caught on to the hyperness and gladly charged their Iron tails up. ``I knew that attack was worth teaching`` whispered the trainer. ``Pikachu Eevee and I are ready when you are`` she said to the guy. The Pokémon were waiting for his response.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Alright,Looks like She's up and ready to go.

"Alright Jaye,My Electabuzz will charge towards the Gyarados,Command your Pokemon to Climb onto My Electabuzz,Then when it Jumps Over the Gyarados' Head,Use Iron Tail Together to send it down to the Ocean Floors,Ok?"Shogo Added.

Even without knowing what Jaye's reply might be, Shogo commanded Electabuzz to Charge towards the Gyarados at an Incredible Agility...

Old 01-09-2008, 12:37 AM
The Luna Diviner

Jaye was rather annoyed at the guy`s impatience, despite the fact that she was also impatient. ``Dude, ya could have waited for me`` she snapped. ``Guys, do as he said`` said the girl, in a happier tone. She couldn`t be angry at her Pokémon. They nodded simply and tried to climb, but the electic type was moving too fast. Even with Sprinkle`s aglity, it was too dangerous to even try. Jaye just sigh, what a ferry ride this had been. Plus she was so hungry.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
``Ok`` she said in a calm tone. Her Pokémon looked up and she nodded. ``Use Iron tail on that Gyrados, like that guy said`` shouted Jaye in an exited voice. Sprinkle and Eva caught on to the hyperness and gladly charged their Iron tails up. ``I knew that attack was worth teaching`` whispered the trainer. ``Pikachu Eevee and I are ready when you are`` she said to the guy. The Pokémon were waiting for his response.
"Ok, do it." He told the girl. "Krypto use Dragon Rush on Gyrados and Lucario use Aura Sphere." Aleks looked at Razorblade and it looked at him back. "You want to go to." I asked it. Razorblade nodded. "Ok then you use Dragon Claw," I said. "Attack along side with the other pokemon"

Old 01-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Electabuzz grab hold of Jaye's two pokemon as these three headed towards the Gyarados,They were accompanied by None other than a Friendly Sceptile,Razorblade who was willing to help.

Razorblade's Tough Claw was beginning to glow while the Others' Tail Begin to Glow.
They were at Super Agility that not even their Trainers could see their pokemon.

They Could also see some Auras Coming From the Back as an Powerup!
It was Aura Sphere And Dragon Rush from Lucario And Garchomp

As soon as they reached Gyarados,They jumped to it's Head While the Dragon Moves Hit the Gyarados!..and then "Fwoosh!"....

A Shiny Light Sprang awaken From the Scene,And the light blinded all of the Trainers,Followed by a Big Explosion!....

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-09-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

OCC: you forgot about lucario and Krypto (garchomp) and Razorblade is Sceptile.

IC: Aleks waited for the mist and smoke to clear away. He hoped nothing happened to his pokemon, even though he knew they were all ok, he still waited for the area to clear up. He looked at the other to see their reaction.

Old 01-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Edit:Updated My Post.

Heavy Mist Surrounded the Entire ship.Shogo Laid down unconsciously.It was a Huge blast after all.The Combined attack of all the Pokemon.

Slowly,Shogo regained his Strength and Awoke,Only to find All the pokemon Hurt from the fight.The Gyarados,Was gone,But for now...

Shogo Approached the Other Trainer who also Awoke from the Huge Blast....

Old 01-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

"Ugh" the blast knocked him back a little. He got up. Lucario was up too, but Krypto and Razorblade were still down. He grabbed his bag and pulled out two Hyper Potions. "Here you go guys," he gave them the potions and brought his pokeballs out. Here get in your pokeballs you two and take a long rest." "Lucario, you want to take a rest too." It nodded. "Ok so you want to stay here with me." It nodded again. Aleks turned to the other trainers. "You guys need anything?"

Old 01-09-2008, 01:58 AM
The Luna Diviner

``Shiny, so bright...`` mumbled Jaye snapping out of her unconciousness. Eva was the first to rise, with a bit of difficilty. Her legs were a little sore. Sprinkle stood up a few minutes later, with less pain then her Eevee pal. ``Are y`all ok?`` asked Jaye, her voice weak, but still laced with concern. Her Pokémon both nodded simply, depite the fact that they were a little hurt. The trainer tried to stand, getting on her kness and struggling to regain full height. ``Owww`` she cried, finally standing fully. Eevee and Pikachu both smiled. ``Is everyone ok`` asked the girl.