Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-11-2008, 06:25 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: (Rp) Pokemon: Trust and Devotion

Dear Aleks,

I happily invite you to the ferry that takes you to Pallet Town, upon arrival seek the person(don't change this) who says the words "Paichi". Then gather with the person(dtct-see the other person bit) to be informed about why you have been chosen and why you are here.

Also, the person(dtct) will give you $1,000 for you to spend in the Pokemart before the Journey starts. The person(dtct) is grateful for your co-operation, and we, the writers of these letters, gratefully thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Ky Corporation

Aleks red the letter, then showed it to Lucario. So he looked around for the person he was suppose to be looking for. He looked in his backpack for a pokesnack that his mother packed for him. He found it besides his pokeball case, his badge case, and his money (around 18000). "You hungry Lucario?" Aleks asked his partner. Lucario nodded. "Ok here you go." Aleks said tossing him a pokesnack. After Lucario was done Aleks said, "We have to look for this person" he told Lucario. Aleks looked around for anyone he knew.

Old 01-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Jaye signed Eva and Sprinkle gently with her right hand before she the cabin. ``I hope she isn`t too depressed to be back here`` said Eva walking towards the exit. ``Me too. I wonder what it looks like now?`` answered Sprinkle dashing to catch up. ``I`m guessing they rebulit at least a part of town`` said Jaye to herself on her way to the ramp. The trainer knew that Pikachu and Eevee were behind her. They were in fact tailing Jaye. ``So, gals, do ya want to get some food or something?`` asked the girl, turing her head just enough to see Eva and Pikachu. They nodded. ``Well, lets see if I hve anymore Pokéblock`` said Jaye, reaching into her bag. ``Huh?`` She pulled out the enveloppe that Jaye had planned to read later. ``Now`s as good as anytime`` She opened it up, which caught the attention of her Pokémon. Knowing they wanted to know what it was all about, she statted reading out loud, but not too loud.

Dear Jaye,

I happily invite you to the ferry that takes you to Pallet Town, upon arrival seek the person who says the words "Paichi". Then gather with the person to be informed about why you have been chosen and why you are here.

Also, the person will give you $1,000 for you to spend in the Pokemart before the Journey starts. The person is grateful for your co-operation, and we, the writers of these letters, gratefully thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Ky Corporation

``Well, might as well look for this guy`` suggested Eva. They left the ferry and sat on a bench for a short rest.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-14-2008, 04:03 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Aleks didn't know where to go. He couldn't find the person he was suppose to go to. "Do you see or hear him Lucario?" Lucario nodded. "No, aww man I hope we aren't too late." Aleks said headed for a bench to sit on. "Lets sit here Lucario." They both sat, not noticing the girl with the Eevee and Pikachu sitting next to him. He pulled out his letter and red it again.

Old 01-14-2008, 05:20 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

OOC: I just saw this.

Holly's hair turned green. She was Seasick.

Dear Holly,

I happily invite you to the ferry that takes you to Pallet Town, upon arrival seek the person(don't change this) who says the words "Paichi". Then gather with the person(dtct-see the other person bit) to be informed about why you have been chosen and why you are here.

Also, the person(dtct) will give you $1,000 for you to spend in the Pokemart before the Journey starts. The person(dtct) is grateful for your co-operation, and we, the writers of these letters, gratefully thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Ky Corporation

Holly looked confused, hair turning bright green.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:40 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Before Shogo left the ship,He found a letter inside his bag and began to read it...

"Dear Shogo,

I happily invite you to the ferry that takes you to Pallet Town, upon arrival seek the person who says the words "Paichi". Then gather with the person to be informed about why you have been chosen and why you are here.

Also, the personwill give you $1,000 for you to spend in the Pokemart before the Journey starts. The person is grateful for your co-operation, and we, the writers of these letters, gratefully thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Ky Corporation"

"Hmm..Strange,Who might this Person be?Hope they are more Specific about these..Well anyways, I need a Partner for company..Come out Pidgeot!.."Shogo replied.

With a Toss of a Pokeball, Shogo brought out his Magestic Bird Pokemon, Pidgeot. Thus, Together, they were heading out of the ship and wondered who will he meet up in the time to come...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-14-2008, 06:36 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Gardevoir sat by Holly's side. Holly saw a boy with a Pidgeot.

"Hi!" said Holly. Gardevoir waved happily.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Jaye looked in her Pokéblock case. Nothing, not one Pokéblock. ``Sorry Gals, but we`re out`` stated the girl, knowing Sprinkle would be a little bit upset, and Eva would just sigh. Just as she though Pikachu jumped off the bench and kicked a rock into the bush. It moved a bit and stopped. ``Why don`t we just have some Hot dogs from that stand`` suggested the trainer, trying to make up for not having any snacks. Her Pokémon smiled and began to dash for the stand. However, the louder rusling cought Pikachu`s attention. Whats in there Sprinkle wondered, approching it. All of a sudden, an angry Beedrill came out, and almost fired Poison sting. Sprinkle doged just in time. ``Not Breedrill`` mumbled Jaye rembering the time she got stung by one.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Jaye looked in her Pokéblock case. Nothing, not one Pokéblock. ``Sorry Gals, but we`re out`` stated the girl, knowing Sprinkle would be a little bit upset, and Eva would just sigh. Just as she though Pikachu jumped off the bench and kicked a rock into the bush. It moved a bit and stopped. ``Why don`t we just have some Hot dogs from that stand`` suggested the trainer, trying to make up for not having any snacks. Her Pokémon smiled and began to dash for the stand. However, the louder rusling cought Pikachu`s attention. Whats in there Sprinkle wondered, approching it. All of a sudden, an angry Beedrill came out, and almost fired Poison sting. Sprinkle doged just in time. ``Not Breedrill`` mumbled Jaye rembering the time she got stung by one.
Aleks was sitting down on the bench thinking what he was going to do. He heard a loud connotion going on behind him. He turned and saw a Pikachu getting attacked by a Beedrill. "Whoa, looks like we can help." Aleks said reaching into his bag to grabbed Flare's pokeball. "Ok lets burn that Beedrill, GO FLARE" Aleks said tossing Flare's pokeball in the air. "Whoosh out came Flare. "Shine, shine." Flare shined as it came out of its pokeball. "Use Flamethrower on Beedrill." Flare took in a big breath then let out a stream of hot flames headed for Beedrill......