Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-09-2008, 12:51 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: Pe2k - the movie! (Sign ups)

Deadly, except that your Pokemon need to be unevolved, that's what basic means.

Palkia, you can evolve him when we start or something.

Other than that, accepted.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
Deadly, except that your Pokemon need to be unevolved, that's what basic means.

Palkia, you can evolve him when we start or something.

Other than that, accepted.
Oh... alright then, I'll fix that, so, I know you just said it, but just making sure... we really can evolve them into (for me) Umbreon and Dragonair respectively?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Yes, but obviously not right away... The evolutions can start... No where near the start.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Yes, but obviously not right away... The evolutions can start... No where near the start.
Okay then, thank you ^_^ 'kay, fixed.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 01-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I'll fix anything that needs to be fixed.

Name: Alyna, AKA Saraibre

Age/Gender: 15/Female

Appearance: About 5'5, long dark brown hair that goes past her shoulders, rich brown eyes, a grey hoody that looks a bit too big on her as most of her clothes are loose, black yoga pants, a black trench hat with a pale bluish grey band around the base of it, light blue running shoes, navy wristbands. She doesn't really have an athletic build, for various medical reasons, but that doesn't mean she isn't strong or is frail. The hoodie has teal lines down the sleeves and there is a hole at the end where her thumbs are usually put. The hood, when put on, shadows half her face and makes her look alot more dark than she really is.

Personality: Alyna, or Ali-chan as some people call her on MSN, is a very odd person who talks alot to herself and sometimes even argues with, inanimate objects, her pets and almost anyhting else she might be near. Sure, she sounds crazy at first, but she really is a caring person with a sharp wit and has good advice. She does have a bad habit of tending to not stop arguing and throw around her two cents every now and then, but if you need someone to talk to, this is the person to talk with. She can keep a secret like it was her own, or forget about things you want her to forget about.

Friends and enemies:
Friends:
Will edit as we go along.

Enemies:
Ditto above.

History: Alyna, born on Octoner 12th, is the eldest of four in a family of six. Getting computer time to herself is a bit of a task, but she always finds a way to get to it. She doesn't let other people bring her down because she's a teenager and still likes Pokemon, even after her own mom explained that she was too old. Well, it isn't her fault. During her transition from Elementary to High school, she was properly diagnosed with asthma, and osgood shclatters diease in her knees, which to leave it at the jist of it, is like major growing pains, or a pain that when stuck in the same posistion for too long, causes pain. She had moved from province to province every few years or so and has friends is alot of places, both high and low. She's the better trainer among her Pokemon liking friends and is constantly asked for advice, where compared to the rest of the world, she's a bit higher than average when it comes to the games. She has odd grades in school, ranging from high A's to just barely passing with a 50%. She is always thinking, mostly of multiple things at once, drawing, writing or thinking of some story to write or that is being written. If she isn't listening to music for some part of the day, she won't really be happy.

Pokémon:
Ashe the Charmander (F)
Yan-yam the Yanma (F)
Datara Shiny the Gible (F)

Writing Example: It was a recent RP post. I hope thats acceptable:
Quote:
Thank god it wasn't a Norah moment. Neon thought to himself with the utmost amount of relief.

It seemed that the trainer and her Jolteon got along just as well as myself and my Sceptile back home did, only Willow was a bit more of a grump about it. And of course being asked why my Pokemon were strangely coloured aside from everyone elses came up often, and I always had the same story to tell.

"Well, to keep a long tale short, it was the result of a lab accident." I answered. "Almost all my Pokemon are like that."

And being neon aqua green like I am is cool. The Jolteon added.

"Anyway, I guess if you're waiting for you're Pokemon, I couldn't take you to the Pokemon Centre myself..." I thought out loud.

I could go look. Neon offered.

Now, Neon was my fastest Pokemon in my party, but I already had Shayda looking out for Tearess, and he had just gotten out of the Pokemon Centre. Sure, he could probably go there and back within a few seconds if he wanted to, but he wouldn't be exactly casual about it, and his fur would really make him stick out. And there was the fact that Rockets were after Ashe earlier today, they might go after him, and maybe already went after Tearess as well. Tearess usually wandered though, with the same paranoia of getting lost. Well, it was Tearess. If she wasn't back by tonight with Shayda I'd look for her myself.

"Neon, you'd better stay, you just got out of the Pokemon Centre, and I already have a third of my party out there and not here." I replied.

Okay, fine. He said, standing next to a tree.

"I'm Sarayn by the way." I greeted, almost forgetting my introduction. "And, as you already know, is Neon."

Neon got up and bowed his head at the mention of his name, and sat down. He was a bit more toward the noble side out of my current six, but it was a pain sometimes.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Accepted, hm... I might get banned in a few minutes, don't continue this without me.
Old 01-09-2008, 02:10 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Accepted, hm... I might get banned in a few minutes, don't continue this without me.
Whoa, what the-- is that supposed to be some kind of joke? o_O

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 01-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Not sure, depends on how many moderators read the claim thread.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Ok, changed mons. Am i accepted?

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

A name. Elana (DarkSalamence)

Age/Gender: 12, Female

Appearance: Elana has longish, dark brown hair that is tied in a ponytail. She has no fringe, as it was cut off a few years ago. Elana's eyes are sapphire blue, much to her liking, as she thinks that blue's the best colour of eyes you can have. Her skin is clear, with no freckles at all, and she has a slight tan. She wears a piece of string around her neck with a sapphire attached it that glimmers all the time. Elana wears a white shirt and blue jeans. Her shoes are just plain runners.

Personality: Elana never really cares about her looks, with more of a tomboy personality. When you first meet Elana, you may think that she's quiet and shy. But when you get to know her, you realise that she never stops talking! Usally, calm and mellow, Elana likes to be friendly and have a chat. But when you make her mad she can get violent. Otherwise Elana is a fun loving friend who always helps others. Being a tomboy, Elana hates other people telling her to be a lady. Elana never takes offence to many things and usually keeps her feelings happy. To others, she always seems happy. When she is feeling down, she never really expresses it to her friends and keeps it to herself.

Friends and enemies: None as yet.

History: Elana has been pretty cheerful all her life. In her younger ages, she was very social with other people, and a nice person to be around. As Elana got older, she began to be alone more of the time, she always liked to think and daydream to herself. She began to learn that you couldn't be everyone's friend, so she accepted that, it didn't bother her.

Then she discovered pokemon. It was another boring trip to the library, and Elana knew that she would have plenty of time to think. When leaving, Elana noticed that her mother had borrowed a 'Pokemon' video tape. Elana remembered when she had seen a few seconds of the show on television, and recognising characters, said 'Not that stupid show.'

Well, Elaan tried it out, and she liked it. Pokemon cbceame an obsession. She wanted every toy pokemon, everything pokemon. She had almost twenty plush pokemon and too many figures to count. Still, as she aged to 11, she still loved it. she then discovered Pe2k, and went on that website every day just to check threads, and to post.

Pokémon:
Pidgey- Male
Eevee- Female
Charmander- Male

Writing Example: Ruby took caution with every step. Just a minute ago, she had been confident, almost over confident with the path she would take. But after seeing the danger, it was almost as like she had frozen in her steps, all her confidence had been drained out of her. This task certainly wasn't easy. Ruby let herself slump to the ground. She put her face in her hands. Tears poured down. She couldn't do it. Why did she volunteer anyway? Her life was at stake and if she returned empty handed she would be in strife.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart
Old 01-12-2008, 11:35 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Name"Jason G. Spectral,Just call me Gir

Age/Gender: 11 3/4 3/4

Appearance: He has Spiky red hair.He has dark Blue eyes that look as cool as ice.He wears an white shirt with a yellow star on it,and a blue Jacket,He wheres Jeans that are blue.He wears Sneakers.He has a cresent moon scar on his chest.

Personality: He is farley Hyper and dosn't use extremely good grammor,he likes Sprting,and acts tough but is a fraidy cat at heart,he is loving and kind but can be mean,he is somewhat perverted but to a lesser extent.He is also very gentle.

Friends and enemies:

History: Was born in a blizzard,he loves Darkness yet loves light,He used to be a weird child,but has gotten friends through out Pe2k and if the site dies his love and passion will,for they are connected in away no one can understand.

Pokémon:Eevee8(clone)(Boy):Todd
Zubat(Girl):BatGirl
Whoper(Male):WubbsterJr.

Writing Example:Jason was just walking through the woods as a Celebii flew by gracifully.He loved the beautyof the forest and lake.He jumped in and saw a baby pokemon flapping in the mud near the lake trapped.He jumped for it at it!He grabbed it, and brought it into the lake.He left it there so it could live peacefully but i kept following him,after weeks he saved it from a Seviper trying to eat it,and they became best of friends,and Jason named it Wubbster Jr. and brought it home.

The secret is the answer
Old 01-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

DarkSalamance is accepted.

Dark Lugia Master GIR is not.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Oni, am i accepted?

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-13-2008, 12:20 AM
Pikapie Offline
Master Trainer

Talking Re: Pe2k - the movie! (Sign ups)

Ohh A movie :D

Name:Chloe

Age/Gender:10 & Female

Appearance:Brown Hair,Brown eyes,Pink shirt,Black pants

Personality:Likes to be happy, and if you get her angry run far away she will get crazy. She thinks people should not be mean,and ban people for no reason.

Friends and enemies: Greets people nicely and waves.

History: Chloe had 2 sisters and 1 brothear her parents where killed in a airplane exploshion, then her brothear went to the army and got killed, and her sisters mistearly disapeared, and now Chloe is and orphin and wants peace not pain & suffearing.

Pokémon:Chikoritea,Pichu,Eevee

Old 01-13-2008, 02:12 AM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Kittengirl, haven't I already told you you're accepted?

Pikapie, denied.