Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:42 PM
MustangGT's Avatar
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,512
Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
The Firefox dictionary claims that it's a word.
Firefox has a dictionary? If I don't know about it, it must not be any good. Or was that the other way around...?

Goodliest? What does it mean?
__________________
|"MY Money Pit"|

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:46 PM
theEND's Avatar
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pie
Posts: 3,086
Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
The Firefox dictionary claims that it's a word.
And Firefox says that the word "gunshipsnmechsrliektotally1337lolpie45182" is an actual word.

I will be developing plans soon enough. However, this time, I'm going to take a new, different approach. Rather than secretly sending my documents of extreme terror, doom, and incredibly pie-ness to rust for his lackeys to carry out all this, I'm going to be keeping the plan to myself for sometime.

And yes, there's a 99.9% of me being inactive and nonparticipant in the Team RP IV, as always. In that case, I hope for the best, Team AQUA.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210 View Post


Haha, I totally understand the big ships and guns. I don't get the NPC or god-mode though.
Explanation please?
The part you don't understand was a joke :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoPika View Post
And Firefox says that the word "gunshipsnmechsrliektotally1337lolpie45182" is an actual word.

I will be developing plans soon enough. However, this time, I'm going to take a new, different approach. Rather than secretly sending my documents of extreme terror, doom, and incredibly pie-ness to rust for his lackeys to carry out all this, I'm going to be keeping the plan to myself for sometime.

And yes, there's a 99.9% of me being inactive and nonparticipant in the Team RP IV, as always. In that case, I hope for the best, Team AQUA.
Awww... But I always liked your Super Ultimate chocolaty coated Plans of Magma-y Doom1337!!!!!111pie222222two
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-07-2008, 08:57 PM
MustangGT's Avatar
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,512
Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
The part you don't understand was a joke :P
See what happens you mess with an RP n00b!

Maybe I'll get a username change to God. Then I can go god-mode!
__________________
|"MY Money Pit"|

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210 View Post


See what happens you mess with an RP n00b!

Maybe I'll get a username change to God. Then I can go god-mode!
I honestly don't think Ryan will allow that, but that's just me :P
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 01-08-2008, 02:20 AM
Furyflame's Avatar
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Meese!11wunoneoneelevun
Posts: 2,965
Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Name: T3h Fury Pwn
Age: LOL!!!!!1111111
Gender: Moose
What is Your Role Playing Experience?: Well... I joined an RP once, but then I quit before I did anything :D
Why You Want to Join: Ummmm... Im bored? :P
__________________
1337 Moose sig by Palkia! :D

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3

Last edited by Furyflame; 01-08-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:24 AM
Finch's Avatar
Finch Offline
Inazuma
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 5,201
Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
I honestly don't think Ryan will allow that, but that's just me :P
Ryan might allow it, but Kenny wouldn't let him debate. ROFL

Is there interest for a DP WiFi clan as a branch of Team Aqua? rust and I are both working on it but it'd be pointless if we can't get the necessary 5 members (well, 3 more I suppose.)
__________________

Last edited by Finch; 01-08-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Goer's Avatar
Goer Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ultimate Pond
Posts: 32
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Name: Goer
Age: The age of wonder.
Gender: Male
What is Your Role Playing Experience?: I roleplay all over the internet I guess.
Why You Want to Join: It seems familiar here.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Finch's Avatar
Finch Offline
Inazuma
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 5,201
Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Eh, I'll temp-accept Fury and Goer now since rust hasn't yet (and I'm sure he will.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-08-2008, 07:52 PM
MustangGT's Avatar
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,512
Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Ryan might allow it, but Kenny wouldn't let him debate. ROFL

Is there interest for a DP WiFi clan as a branch of Team Aqua? rust and I are both working on it but it'd be pointless if we can't get the necessary 5 members (well, 3 more I suppose.)
Well, if you guys let me into that clan, then you'd only need to find 2 more members.
__________________
|"MY Money Pit"|

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyflame View Post
Name: T3h Fury Pwn
Age: LOL!!!!!1111111
Gender: Moose
What is Your Role Playing Experience?: Well... I joined an RP once, but then I quit before I did anything :D
Why You Want to Join: Ummmm... Im bored? :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goer View Post
Name: Goer
Age: The age of wonder.
Gender: Male
What is Your Role Playing Experience?: I roleplay all over the internet I guess.
Why You Want to Join: It seems familiar here.
Both accepted. Here is your Welcome Pack containing a Team Aqua pistol and a root beer.

And I'm glad to see you back, Goer.

Anyways, Finch, create the thread when you're ready, and I'll use my cool-ness to make it popular :P
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Furyflame's Avatar
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Meese!11wunoneoneelevun
Posts: 2,965
Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Cool, a pistol! :D *Fires* Hey, this is a squirt gun! >:l
__________________
1337 Moose sig by Palkia! :D

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:49 PM
MustangGT's Avatar
MustangGT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,512
Send a message via ICQ to MustangGT Send a message via AIM to MustangGT Send a message via Yahoo to MustangGT
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Both accepted. Here is your Welcome Pack containing a Team Aqua pistol and a root beer.

And I'm glad to see you back, Goer.

Anyways, Finch, create the thread when you're ready, and I'll use my cool-ness to make it popular :P
That hurts, Rust, That hurts.

Why didn't I get a Pistol and Root Beer?

__________________
|"MY Money Pit"|

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210 View Post


That hurts, Rust, That hurts.

Why didn't I get a Pistol and Root Beer?

I didn't make it up until they joined. Because I forgot, here's a rifle and a Dr. Pepper.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Furyflame's Avatar
Furyflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Meese!11wunoneoneelevun
Posts: 2,965
Send a message via AIM to Furyflame Send a message via Yahoo to Furyflame
Default Re: [Team RP IV] AQUA Extermination Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
I didn't make it up until they joined. Because I forgot, here's a rifle and a Dr. Pepper.
Wait, why does he get a working rifle? D:<
__________________
1337 Moose sig by Palkia! :D

Paired with PalkiaAndBlisseyrock :3
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com