Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 01-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Towlie Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: @~The PE2K BL/UU Tournament~@ ALL SLOTS OCCUPIED! THE TOURNEY WILL START 01/23!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrazor View Post
Usually for teams that work them out isn't it and most teams have BL's toobut mostly OU's adn Garchomp/Blissey/spikes counters
Seph: I won't be able to play until either Thursday or Friday, because of my modem getting fixed on thursday. Just letting you know.

And, there is a difference between BL and OU. BL are pokemon that have their job done better by OU pokemon, but too strong to be in UU play. That's why BLs are normally frowned upon on a UU team. (IE: Zangoose's main asset is Swords Dance sets, but Garchomp does that so much better, but he can outclass many UU Sword Dancers, which is why he is placed in the BL part of the tier list.)
Old 01-23-2008, 12:26 AM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: @~The PE2K BL/UU Tournament~@ ALL SLOTS OCCUPIED! THE TOURNEY WILL START 01/23!

That helps prove my point

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Towlie Offline
New Trainer

Yea, didn't mean to quote you. Lol. <_<;
Old 01-23-2008, 01:03 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlie View Post
Seph: I won't be able to play until either Thursday or Friday, because of my modem getting fixed on thursday. Just letting you know.

And, there is a difference between BL and OU. BL are pokemon that have their job done better by OU pokemon, but too strong to be in UU play. That's why BLs are normally frowned upon on a UU team. (IE: Zangoose's main asset is Swords Dance sets, but Garchomp does that so much better, but he can outclass many UU Sword Dancers, which is why he is placed in the BL part of the tier list.)
np Towlie. After i show the randomized battles, the participants have to post here and PM to the opponent. If the opponent dont respond the challenge in 3 days, will lose.

Good luck for all.

Please, lets make this tourney fun, please dont flaming. Since I make this tourney I hate TYPHLOSION xD.

Well, definitely, Typhlosion is NOT OU. Blood do not insist, Typhlosion is not OU.

~Savior

Last edited by SaviorSephiroth; 01-23-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:08 AM
Flygon Ruler Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
np Towlie. After i show the randomized battles, the participants have to post here and PM to the opponent. If the opponent dont respond the challenge in 3 days, will lose.

Good luck for all.

Please, lets make this tourney fun, please dont flaming. Since I make this tourney I hate TYPHLOSION xD.

Well, definitely, Typhlosion is NOT OU. Blood do not insist, Typhlosion is not OU.

~Savior
sceptile is though. as well as abomansnow. And Umbreon...

I can't battle till Sunday.

FC: 4425-2653-4349

~Current VPP~

Done:1144

Old 01-23-2008, 01:48 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to SaviorSephiroth Send a message via MSN to SaviorSephiroth

*Ok, everybody, I randomized all battles with a Algoritmh. The tourney starts 01/23! If you win or lose, post here to update the results.

*I update too the 2nd winner prize.
*Update the list too (Now Abomasnow and Aerodactyl exit and i included some too.)
*Good Luck to all and PM your opponent AND post here WHEN you PM, to count the 3-day limit.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:09 AM
darkestmaster Offline
Master Trainer

I think Slowbro is also BL.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:13 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestmaster View Post
I think Slowbro is also BL.
I'll update the list DM.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:49 AM
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: @~The PE2K BL/UU Tournament~@ PARTICIPANTS, CHECK THE 2ND POST!GOOD LUCK TO EVERY

Slowbro's OU. I think you should copy and paste the OU list from the Official list. Oh, and sorry if this is SPAM, but just trying to help.

~HB~

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:59 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: @~The PE2K BL/UU Tournament~@ PARTICIPANTS, CHECK THE 2ND POST!GOOD LUCK TO EVERY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Blaze View Post
Slowbro's OU. I think you should copy and paste the OU list from the Official list. Oh, and sorry if this is SPAM, but just trying to help.

~HB~
No, this not SPAM.

Yea, I copied and pasted the Offical OU tier list, but we agree in removing/adding some Pokémon that we think is not problem.
Thx for the alert.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:00 AM
Hyper Blaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorSephiroth View Post
No, this not SPAM.

Yea, I copied and pasted the Offical OU tier list, but we agree in removing/adding some Pokémon that we think is not problem.
Thx for the alert.
Can I help? If so, I think Aero and Rhyperior should be off that OU list.

~HB~

Credit to Scyperior for the banner and avvie.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:07 AM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Blaze View Post
Can I help? If so, I think Aero and Rhyperior should be off that OU list.

~HB~
Sure. Always is good ideas.
They have already been removed. We agree in eliminating Rhyp and Aero in some posts ago.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:10 PM
BubbleFis Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

What the first prize....(something good)+bragging rights?
also I know I'll get Pwned by ND..But we'll see...I gotta ready my team

Also my friend Edward Elric hasn't been on for a while (since friday) give him some time I don't know what happened to him

No WiFi available ATM
Old 01-23-2008, 09:42 PM
SaviorSephiroth Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodrazor View Post
What the first prize....(something good)+bragging rights?
also I know I'll get Pwned by ND..But we'll see...I gotta ready my team

Also my friend Edward Elric hasn't been on for a while (since friday) give him some time I don't know what happened to him
Don't be pessimist BR.

Np, The tourney dont finish today

So, all can battle, just post here the result of battle and I update the 2ND post.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:53 AM
Towlie Offline
New Trainer

Quick Question, do we have to stick with the same team all the way through? Or can we switch it up between rounds? o: